Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,735 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja (13415 Views)

Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria / No Evidence Of Electoral Fraud In River State -jega / Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by abuc: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2013
Protest is always part of Democratic System of Government. Its a welcome develoment provided it should not lead to total break down of law and order. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by nerodenero: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
Soldiers, police stop Tinubu, Buhari, others at INEC office
Soldiers, riot policemen and other security agencies on Thursday confronted the leaders of the All Progressives Congress during their march to the headquarters of the Independent National Electoral Commission in Abuja to protest against the November 16 Anambra state governorship election.

After a strategic meeting in the APC’s new secretariat in Wuse 2 in the Federal Capital Territory, which lasted about three hours, the party leaders took to the streets and embarked on a procession to INEC’s office in Maitama District.
The protesters however met a stiff resistance from stern-looking security operatives comprising the Police, soldiers, SSS and Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps.

An Armoured Personnel Carrier, marked NPF 6359 C, measuring about 40-feet long, was used to barricade the entrance to the commission’s office, while the driver of the truck and police officers were pelted with sachets of water by the APC youths.

In their separate speeches, the APC national Chairman, Chief Bisi Akande; National Leader of the party and former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; former chairman of ANPP, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu; and ex-Head of State, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.), called for the sacking of INEC Chairman, Prof. Attahiru Jega, with immediate effect for his handling of the Anambra State governorship poll and the recent Delta State Senatorial by-election.
Source: Punchng.com
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by yominaire(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
Tinubu won't stop to amaze me, as if he mean well for Nigeria. Is he in any way better than P.D.P thieves. One day he'll die miserably like Adedibu. God if it is our sin that is affecting Nigeria please forgive us. Up to this moment we don't have a leader with the fear of God. I weep for unborn generations

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by Bowwow11(m): 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
Those senior officials dat call dem selve politician ar dey nt corrupt also just imagine a theif calling another criminal a theif well dey ar all d same wh many of dem over dere can swear dat dey dont av fat accourte in over see wit plenty investment all over d world bt NIGERIA ar nt part of where dier investment is onl God dat can deliver d mases 4rm d hands of d opressors pls join me nd say Amen if u wish Nigeria a better place 4 u nd our entire Generation
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by Vivipedia: 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
Nomatter what all these people do, true democracy must surely emerge one day. Visit: www.vivipedia.com
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by naija2dabone(m): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
why is amaechi and the other nAPC governors not there?
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by osaxx: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
terj:

Really rude of you Mr..

We need more of this kind of protest against poor power, insecurity and unemployment

IS THIS A PROTEST AGAINST POOR POWER, INSECURITY AND UNEMPLOYMENT...SOMTIMES U PPL TALK LIK U JUST CAME TO INTO NAIJA.....DIS IS A PROTEST FOR PERSONAL AMBITION ...INCITING THE GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA AGAINST THE PRESIDENT......

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by osaxx: 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
MAYBE WE SHOULD STAGE A PROTEST AGAINST TINUBU,NOT FOR PROTESTING AGAINST INEC BUT FOR MASS LOOTING OF PUBLIC FUNDS AND ASSASINATING FUNSHO WILLIAMS.......TINUBU SHOULD BE STONED TO DEATH.....ITS AMAZING PPL LIK TINUBU TALKIN ABOUT FIGHTING CORRUPTION......WONDERS SHALL NEVER END...

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by osaxx: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2013
THE SAME CORRUPT INEC MADE YOU GOVERNOR FOR 8 YRS, MADE UR PUPPET FASHOLA GOVERNOR FOR 8YRS, NOW U LOOSE ELECTION THEY ARE NOT CAPABLE.....I DEEEEY VEEEEXXXX.....IF I CATCH DIS TINUBU GUY ONE ON ONE....I WILL SPIT FIRE IN HIS FACE....RUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by cyril10(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2013
Same same all of them, how about the 183 APC members from Osun. Old men without shame, behaving like kids.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by bigsam360(m): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
Good business for Broom sellers..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by bigsam360(m): 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
Good business for Broom sellers.. sad sad sad sad
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by Olaolufred(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
osaxx: MAYBE WE SHOULD STAGE A PROTEST AGAINST TINUBU,NOT FOR PROTESTING AGAINST INEC BUT FOR MASS LOOTING OF PUBLIC FUNDS AND ASSASINATING FUNSHO WILLIAMS.......TINUBU SHOULD BE STONED TO DEATH.....ITS AMAZING PPL LIK TINUBU TALKIN ABOUT FIGHTING CORRUPTION......WONDERS SHALL NEVER END...

You can not stone Tinubu to death.
All you need to do is to provide evidence for your c-in-c and take him to court.
The court will declare its judgement.

But I sense some cluelessness of having power and not knowing how to use it.
You are as clueless as your Jonah.
How can you have police, army,sss, efcc, icpc and still have no balls to purnish looters?

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by DAY12(m): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2013
Olaolufred:

You can not stone Tinubu to death.
All you need to do is to provide evidence for your c-in-c and take him to court.
The court will declare its judgement.

But I sense some cluelessness of having power and not knowing how to use it.
You are as clueless as your Jonah.
How can you have police, army,sss, efcc, icpc and still have no balls to purnish looters?

Good Point shocked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by Habakus: 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Let them do the march-pass round the whole nation and we'll take them serious....freedom march indeed! Bunch of over-fed idle crooks!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by Jman06(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
What concerns me with a gathering of desperate old thieves who think that they must win every election. The people of Anambra state have roundly rejected APC and its islamic agenda! No amount of desperation can change that. Dr Willie Obiano leads!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by sirfemoz(m): 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
Drowning MEN... Anambra case is just the begining, by 2015..there body go tell them.. APC is just an EMPTY vessel make the most noise.. Let them crucify themselves first, then we go know they are ready to fight corruption.. Not using my head to achieve their ambition..SMH

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by kekakuz(m): 3:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
osaxx:

IS THIS A PROTEST AGAINST POOR POWER, INSECURITY AND UNEMPLOYMENT...SOMTIMES U PPL TALK LIK U JUST CAME TO INTO NAIJA.....DIS IS A PROTEST FOR PERSONAL AMBITION ...INCITING THE GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA AGAINST THE PRESIDENT......
heavens bless u

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by anytexy: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
Na campaign I see ooo! I no see protest. Aby na executive campaign be this. Up apc!
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by PlanMan1: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
Only APC is actually praticing some elements of true democracy...TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by Ngokafor(f): 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
Thankgodifeduba: Ladies and gentlemen the freedom march has just begun, thousands of APC members , human right activist and well meaning Nigerians are currently protesting in Abuja now against INEC.

Power belongs to we the people of Nigeria and we must take our destiny into our hands for this is a struggle between light and politicla darkness INECMarch hasbegun...General Buhari, Baba Akande, Asiwaju Tinubu leading @dino_melaye and thousands of APC members..NOW '

Shut up and go sit in one corner..freedom march indeed..
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
osaxx: THE SAME CORRUPT INEC MADE YOU GOVERNOR FOR 8 YRS, MADE UR PUPPET FASHOLA GOVERNOR FOR 8YRS, NOW U LOOSE ELECTION THEY ARE NOT CAPABLE.....I DEEEEY VEEEEXXXX.....IF I CATCH DIS TINUBU GUY ONE ON ONE....I WILL SPIT FIRE IN HIS FACE....RUBBISH

See frustration written all over you.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by macddonald(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
But come to look at this politician thoroughly. When you remove the party name i.e APGA, LP, APC and PDP etc are they not the same. Nigerians we should just pray for our dear country Nigeria so that GOD will wipe them out. And for INEC APC are busy campaigning for 2015 which is against the electoral law. INEC do something oooooh!
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by alaoeri: 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
yominaire: Tinubu won't stop to amaze me, as if he mean well for Nigeria. Is he in any way better than P.D.P thieves. One day he'll die miserably like Adedibu. God if it is our sin that is affecting Nigeria please forgive us. Up to this moment we don't have a leader with the fear of God. I weep for unborn generations
As if u too won't die one day or are u going to rot alive? Mstcheeeee
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by ckkris: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
excell12go:

Mods, Y is this post hidden? Is anything wrong with it? Must you people reveal your satanic obsession with Amalgamation of Pathetic Creatures (APC) to the whole world?

I know you'll hide this again. I might even get a ban. But you can all go to hell. I will write and fight for the truth always. Bunch of idiots!
They don't seem to realise that SIM cards are given out free in Nigeria, and many people have more than one, two phones. It costs nothing to open 20 nairaland accounts.
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by nutarious(f): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
Tinubu is Our leader in The WEST.
.1. ---This man fought a military Government wt Nadeco(Abacha)
2.----he fought Obasanjo to the lastman even when all his elder Ad governors were fooled.this Man stand gidigba
3.--did his best as Lagos state Governor
4---Gave Lagos sometn they wl never regret
5-- Fashola for Lagos unlike stupid OBI repeating his shadow Governance
6--- the Only man to form a party that is the talk of the town.
7--- now fighting Jonah not because he is SS or IGBO but because he is daft and dosnt deserve to be on tht seat or second term
8----talk till tomao! If u like call him thifnubu But only Baba Awo has don More for the Yoruba race than This man

Lastly, a man use 4yrs and even his Kinsmen are still wallowing in poverty. How can such a man impart on us all. A man tht beleives in Nigeria as a tribal Prexy can't rule us All. We wish this story was rewrote and a Brillant Son of SS were our prexy. We can't continue to suffer and smile .......................Boys no dey smile again, Boys dey ParaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by simplyme3(f): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lies - they are not even up to hundreds talkless of thousands - I saw them with my two eyes carrying one big banner about Anambra elections wetin wetin.
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by tomakint: 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2013
osaxx: THE SAME CORRUPT INEC MADE YOU GOVERNOR FOR 8 YRS, MADE UR PUPPET FASHOLA GOVERNOR FOR 8YRS, NOW U LOOSE ELECTION THEY ARE NOT CAPABLE.....I DEEEEY VEEEEXXXX.....IF I CATCH DIS TINUBU GUY ONE ON ONE....I WILL SPIT FIRE IN HIS FACE....RUBBISH
grin grin grin grin Nairaland no go kill pesin with too much laff grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by honey001(m): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
I beg someone should please post pictures......
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by TeNDuLKaaY(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
There was no electoral fraud when this party won in Ondo and Edo states (though their candidate in Edo condemned the elections, but accepted the results declaring him the winner). They lose an election in another state, the same body which was commended previously, suddenly becomes a compromised commission, what a shame? Please if they have any complaints on the electoral process they should go through the right source, this is what election tribunals are meant for, for crying out loud. They should stop leading inflamatory campaings and inciting violence.
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by tomakint: 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2013
nutarious: Tinubu is Our leader in The WEST.
.1. ---This man fought a military Government wt Nadeco(Abacha)
2.----he fought Obasanjo to the lastman even when all his elder Ad governors were fooled.this Man stand gidigba
3.--did his best as Lagos state Governor
4---Gave Lagos sometn they wl never regret
5-- Fashola for Lagos unlike stupid OBI repeating his shadow Governance
6--- the Only man to form a party that is the talk of the town.
7--- now fighting Jonah not because he is SS or IGBO but because he is daft and dosnt deserve to be on tht seat or second term
8----talk till tomao! If u like call him thifnubu But only Baba Awo has don More for the Yoruba race than This man

Lastly, a man use 4yrs and even his Kinsmen are still wallowing in poverty. How can such a man impart on us all. A man tht beleives in Nigeria as a tribal Prexy can't rule us All. We wish this story was rewrote and a Brillant Son of SS were our prexy. We can't continue to suffer and smile .......................Boys no dey smile again, Boys dey ParaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH
What is this one saying............. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by funshint(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
You; meet Tinubu one on one... I dey laff O°˚˚˚ . Tinubu wouldn't even consider U̶̲̥̅̊ as his shoe cleaner or waste-bin carrier; U̶̲̥̅̊'re too low and worthless 4 dat!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) / President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms / NNPC Chief Is A Fraud - Fake Credential?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.