Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja (13414 Views)

Captain Who Exposed Ekiti Electoral Fraud Returns To Nigeria / No Evidence Of Electoral Fraud In River State -jega / Atiku Leads APC Poll With Wide Margin - Dailypost Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by Jman06(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
nutarious: Tinubu is Our leader in The WEST.
.1. ---This man fought a military Government wt Nadeco(Abacha)
2.----he fought Obasanjo to the lastman even when all his elder Ad governors were fooled.this Man stand gidigba
3.--did his best as Lagos state Governor
4---Gave Lagos sometn they wl never regret
5-- Fashola for Lagos unlike stupid OBI repeating his shadow Governance
6--- the Only man to form a party that is the talk of the town.
7--- now fighting Jonah not because he is SS or IGBO but because he is daft and dosnt deserve to be on tht seat or second term
8----talk till tomao! If u like call him thifnubu But only Baba Awo has don More for the Yoruba race than This man

Lastly, a man use 4yrs and even his Kinsmen are still wallowing in poverty. How can such a man impart on us all. A man tht beleives in Nigeria as a tribal Prexy can't rule us All. We wish this story was rewrote and a Brillant Son of SS were our prexy. We can't continue to suffer and smile .......................Boys no dey smile again, Boys dey ParaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH
It is your 'moronic' father that is daft and doesn't deserve to be president. Frustrated Tinubu's azzlicker!
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by nutarious(f): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
tomakint:
What is this one saying............. undecided

Am telling You and Clowns like You that even Obasanjo in all His wisdom and power no win TINUBU. He is a Man That have payed His dues.Lastly, he stood behind Jonathan for prexy...we are aware of the fact that Jonathan Had a meeting in Aso wt Tinubu during his election and Tinubu Helped Him......Only Osun did not Vote for Jonathan............Yet the MUMU prexy got their on our Vote only to start Tribalism GOvernance. Cry me a Lagoon.....
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by nutarious(f): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
Jman06: It is your 'moronic' father that is daft and doesn't deserve to be president. Frustrated Tinubu's azzlicker!

Kai see frustration...............am a well trained person and will never abuse u or anybody. I understand what frustration can make people do...............pele Ti eeeeeeee
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by tomakint: 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
nutarious:

Am telling You and Clowns like You that even Obasanjo in all His wisdom and power no win TINUBU. He is a Man That have payed His dues.Lastly, he stood behind Jonathan for prexy...we are aware of the fact that Jonathan Had a meeting in Aso wt Tinubu during his election and Tinubu Helped Him......Only Osun did not Vote for Jonathan............Yet the MUMU prexy got their on our Vote only to start Tribalism GOvernance. Cry me a Lagoon.....
Little wonder you called Tinubu your father and leader.....ok I am watching cool
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by faamo419: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
ckkris: How much are they paying? At Anambra they promised 5k, but paid 2k. Who's in charge of the money?

PDP people chaiiiii una don come again u want to spoil apc... In APC we trust

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by TeNDuLKaaY(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
2.----he fought Obasanjo to the lastman even when all his elder Ad governors were fooled.this Man stand gidigba
7--- now fighting Jonah not because he is SS or IGBO but because he is daft and dosnt deserve to be on tht seat or second term
8----talk till tomao! If u like call him thifnubu But only Baba Awo has don More for the Yoruba race than This man

Lastly, a man use 4yrs and even his Kinsmen are still wallowing in poverty. How can such a man impart on us all. A man tht beleives in Nigeria as a tribal Prexy can't rule us All. We wish this story was rewrote and a Brillant Son of SS were our prexy. We can't continue to suffer and smile .......................Boys no dey smile again, Boys dey ParaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaH

Nigeria needs a national leader, not a regional or tribal one. If Tinubu is a leader in the west, and second only to Awolowo in Yoruba history, fine. But how does that change the life of citizens with origins from the other hundreds of tribes? If they want support they should do things in an orderly manner first. Why protest the Anambra election in the streets of Abuja? Why bother citizens who had no involvement in the process?
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by funshint(m): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2013

God bless my sister. Tinubu represents hope 4 dis country. If not 4 Tinubu SW would have been totally plundered by PDP. God bless Tinubu!!!
Last Note:- SW does not care where the president comes from but Jonathan is one of the worst thing to hv ever befallen this country. We'll appreciate it if U̶̲̥̅̊ can get us a more capable person from Otuoke!!!
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by nutarious(f): 5:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
TeNDuLKaaY:
Nigeria needs a national leader, not a regional or tribal one. If Tinubu is a leader in the west, and second only to Awolowo in Yoruba history, fine. But how does that change the life of citizens with origins from the other hundreds of tribes? If they want support they should do things in an orderly manner first. Why protest the Anambra election in the streets of Abuja? Why bother citizens who had no involvement in the process?

That's his next Move, don't worry you can hate him all you like. But if the party can reduce poverty and reduce suffering and make us call 9Ja wt love he will surly be celebrated.

Baba Zik started from the East and we are proud of Him, same wt Awo from west, same from tafa. U must have offerd sometn to ur people to say u wanna add to Nigeria as a whole. Even Jona started from SS but unfortunatly he Flopped
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by terj(f): 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
osaxx:

IS THIS A PROTEST AGAINST POOR POWER, INSECURITY AND UNEMPLOYMENT...SOMTIMES U PPL TALK LIK U JUST CAME TO INTO NAIJA.....DIS IS A PROTEST FOR PERSONAL AMBITION ...INCITING THE GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA AGAINST THE PRESIDENT......

In what way has the president made the good people of Nigeria any better
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by Beync(f): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
I hope the 183 apc tout arrested in imo hotel joined the protest
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
who protested when they rigged Edo state lg elections? And why protest in Abuja? 'progressives' indeed.
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by Sant1m: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
kekakuz: make them protest am enter trailer mouth
to hell
today the rigging is in favour of your beloved apgs you can go ahead and blab, what we are talking here is if anybody should win, it should be in a creditble pool. We should stop supporting evil because its in our favour, a people deserve the kind of govt (good or bad) they get,
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by osaxx: 5:19pm On Nov 28, 2013
nutarious:

WHEN UR BRODAS WERE TRIBALIZIN POLITICS...U DIDNT HAVE PROBLEM WITH IT.....NOTORIOUSLY STUPID

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by anonimi: 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
nerodenero: I don't know why these thieving polithiefcians can just go and rest and enjoy their loot. Make una give us breathing space now. I tire for Nigeria ooo. For this country to survive, most of these guys need to go. I mean they need to go!!!

They expect to get back to the High Table of sharing the national cake aka Niger Delta oil revenue so they can loot more while their mumu supporters continue praising & worshiping them to high heavens.
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by hazyfm: 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
JMAN is obviously frustrated!! Pls share your problem with us.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by Asabeq(f): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
Of their ugly faces Abeg I wan sleep this night undecided

honey001: I beg someone should please post pictures......
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by McGibson(m): 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
They failed here cos protest should be for Nigerians not party members and as such, it doesn't concern Nigeria! Its a form of political Rally! Let them go to hell for all I care!
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by namdo(m): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2013
This APC....the same Buhari, Tinubu, Onu, Babangida, etc ....are they not people we already 'know'? Well unless God has touched their hearts to repent and begin to see Nigeria as one country instead of a place where the smartest thief, crook, and hidden murderer survives and shines.

Now they are probably confused about how to start. cool
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by oluwashaddow(m): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
nutarious:

Kai see frustration...............am a well trained person and will never abuse u or anybody. I understand what frustration can make people do...............pele Ti eeeeeeee
God bless u gal....I beg I go like know u oooooooo
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by Jman06(m): 7:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
nutarious: Finally your bigotry has been bared. So all these rants and unprovoked attacks on the president is about regional interests. I knew it! I knew that there's nothing progressive about APC. It's all about selfish interests! Now,to put the record straight; Jonathan is carrying every region along in his government and this is reflected in not just the spread of his developmental projects across every region but also in appointment into federal institutions and in the federal executive council. Before you and your ilks start accusing the president wrongly try and get yourself informed about his projects and appointments since he was elected president. #TeamFreshAir

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by Jman06(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
nutarious: Finally your bigotry has been bared. So all these rants and unprovoked attacks on the president is about regional interests. I knew it! I knew that there's nothing progressive about APC. It's all about selfish interests! Now,to put the record straight; Jonathan is carrying every region along in his government and this is reflected in not just the spread of his developmental projects across every region but also in appointment into federal institutions and in the federal executive council. Before you and your ilks start accusing the president wrongly try and get yourself informed about his projects and appointments since he was elected president. #TeamFreshAir

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by henchamb(m): 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
osaxx:

IS THIS A PROTEST AGAINST POOR POWER, INSECURITY AND UNEMPLOYMENT...SOMTIMES U PPL TALK LIK U JUST CAME TO INTO NAIJA.....DIS IS A PROTEST FOR PERSONAL AMBITION ...INCITING THE GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA AGAINST THE PRESIDENT......

Bro for those things to be achieved we must first get our electoral system right hence the need for this
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by Asabeq(f): 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
You want to know her?
See her,
Ugly big mouthed yoruba girl tongue
Singing praises for a man that embezzeled and destroyed lagos b4 appointing his puppet fashola to rule.
Appointing his wife and family to senate and key positions while you cowards fear and worship him. Rubbish!
Just like the people of Rivers said, amaechi leavin pdp was 'good riddiance to bad rubbish'!
Sai pdp!!
oluwashaddow: God bless u gal....I beg I go like know u oooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
matzoro: dem 4 come block d streets of awka naa...
Dem dey take panadol 4 anoda pesin headache?
This is just a peep 2 wat will happen in 2015, they will b protesting and incitin violence instead of going to court to seek redrees? Or wia they not d same party dat was advising odas 2 accept defeat or go 2 court in edo lg election?
dem 4 come block d streets of awka naa...
Dem dey take panadol 4 anoda pesin headache?
This is just a peep 2 wat will happen in 2015, they will b protesting and incitin violence instead of going to court to seek redrees? Or wia they not d same party dat was advising odas 2 accept defeat or go 2 court in edo lg election?
God bless u especially for the last line of ur post,they asked the pdp in my town uromi to go to court over a LG election that was won by pdp,when things don't happen in favour of apc they LAI
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by uche08(m): 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
So in this life, tinubu and buhari can actualy stand on a back of open truck on a hot noon?
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
APC PDP & the Rest of us....How long would it take us to realize APC isnt better than PDP nope and never..They may even be worst given to their desperation and greed speed.. Presently they are worst and worst than the PDP.. but some of us foolishly accept these bunch because we require opposition machinery.. Its not that these men are better. Some of the APC leaders are anything but democrats.. their major leaders are simply emperors with no mind for anybody but their economic interest first.The would do anything to keep power within their family kits and kin.. They would kill and maim when they lose elections.. It dosent matter how many innocent helpless Nigerians die for this.. They would openly insult any opposition religion on twitter with no regards for other men's right to freedom of worship because they suffer incurable oral diarrhoea after all but would head down to Anambra as white sepulchre election monitor but in power they did worst now suddenly for this new tag they claim born again politicians.. A lizard dosent become alligator by sudden change of environment.. This hose isnt a manger enough to birth a messiah it seems..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by osaxx: 10:00am On Nov 29, 2013
Plan_Man 1:
Only APC is actually praticing some elements of true democracy...TRUTH.
are u for real.......or u were born yesterday.....or u just came to nigeria for the first time in 100 yrs.....na wa ooop...wonders shall neva end...apc democracy....
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by osaxx: 10:05am On Nov 29, 2013
nutarious:

did u say u didnt use foul language on ur president.....i wonder how u address Jesus christ and even ur father at home
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by tomakint: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2013
oluwashaddow: God bless u gal....I beg I go like know u oooooooo
just like that......? shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by osaxx: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2013
funshint:
God bless my sister. Tinubu represents hope 4 dis country. If not 4 Tinubu SW would have been totally plundered by PDP. God bless Tinubu!!!
Last Note:- SW does not care where the president comes from but Jonathan is one of the worst thing to hv ever befallen this country. We'll appreciate it if U̶̲̥̅̊ can get us a more capable person from Otuoke!!!

tinubu made agbero legal in the whole south west and u praise him.....ohhh sorry...u one of them.....tinubu is nothing close to what nigeria would call a hero...tinubu is the most corrupt nigerian ever existed....using tax payers money to fight his personal ambition, and if eventually he becomes president...which will never happen....he would be more corrupt ,because he has to recover all the money spent....y cant tinubu make himself the candidate for APC, becos he knows we all know of his misdeed and atrociites in SW...only some misinformed south westerners would support him....the educated once are waiting for the right time to stone tinubu to death...no educated yoruba fellow will call tinubu the hero of yorubas or matching him with awolowo....thats rather insulting n dimining on the real hero himself pa awolowo..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by osaxx: 10:26am On Nov 29, 2013
terj:

In what way has the president made the good people of Nigeria any better
y do u act lik an illiterate...u want heaven and earth from him in a short while....but we gave the yorubas and hausa almost 50 yrs and they have nothing to show for it....they have made nigerian problem so difficult to access, now u want to blame it all on jonathan....anybody criticising jonathan doesnt have a justifiable reason to do that, except u have been bewitched by buhari n tinubu's tactics, to cause confusion in nigeria and make nigerians hate the president. but for us, who have been following nigerian politics actively for yrs and do not belong to any party....we judge rightly and we are unbiased.....tinubu and d the calibre of thieves on APC line up should go and hide....and let the true freedom fighters take over APC, only then we will support APC collectively
Re: Tinubu Leads APC Protest Against Electoral Fraud In Abuja by osaxx: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2013
henchamb:

Bro for those things to be achieved we must first get our electoral system right hence the need for this

THE BIG QUESTION IS ;
GEJ AND TINUBU ...WHO IS MORE CORRUPT...PLS TELL D TRUTH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Tests Negative To Coronavirus, Remains In Self-Isolation / Updated:Happening Now : Main Market Onitsha Shut Down, Biafra Protest (pics) / President Buhari Submits His Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.