Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,623 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 (27046 Views)

Photos From The Premiere Of "Wives On Strike" / Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) / Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
martronilla: na so Chidinma go dey shine teeth like he goat wey them dey roast for fire...

*Chokes on garri*

meanie

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by MsNas(f): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
martronilla: na so Chidinma go dey shine teeth like he goat wey them dey roast for fire...
Jealous much? Make we see your pic cheesy
Chidinma kiss kiss
Bovi's pants are too tight! grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Just loving IT...
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by DonaldGenes(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
speedyboi:

grin grin grin grin grin

You won't understand the degree of the laugh, i almost spit on my Laptop, that comment funny me like dyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wtf is wrong with Sound Sultan no? Boy oh Boy, looks kinda dishelved

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by DonaldGenes(m): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ms Nas:
Jealous much? Make we see your pic cheesy
Chidinma kiss kiss
[b]Bovi's pants are too tight! ;[/b]D grin

And I assume, you eyes were all fixated there no other place than there, mtcheeeeew
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
Lionbite: Abeg wetin be SHUGA
sugar
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by IAMBREEZY: 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nice pics mehn but why sultan come different the guy looks sick.
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by AbuMikey(m): 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nomski0: Abu, I'm watching it now. Its interesting sha.

The other seasons, where did you find them?

On MTV smiley

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by IAMBREEZY: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
Like seriously?so she should be bonning her face ba,look at that ur big mouth.
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
martronilla: E be like say this one no know say no be Photo studio she dey. undecided

Wow! the shape of this guy's head is like Onions cheesy

Na so this one go dey shine teeth like goat wey dem dey roast for fire grin

Wow! check out the shape of his joystick lipsrsealed

See this woman sha. she looks like an hiv patient embarassed

For her mind now, she don wear cloth angry

Huh? i see nothing wrong in wearing trousers with that blouse abi na shirt abi na top wareva jor

Ok! this dude is a giant shocked

Wow! they look like twins smiley

Ok! i am done with my critics. Generally, some have beautiful figures but ugly clothes while others look beautiful/handsome but wore horribles clothes...... wink
IT IS WELL O....
*singing* sheybi na love, sexx and money? we gatta do it right; make we take am easy cos u knw u are my shuga eeh eh eh eeh ehhhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I never knew girls can be this funny grin grin grin

#TeamGOM
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by martronilla: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ms Nas:
Jealous much? Make we see your pic
Indeed!
speedyboi:

*Chokes on garri*

meanie
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by martronilla: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Like seriously?so she should be bonning her face ba,look at that ur big mouth.
come lemme kiss you wif my big mouth kiss kiss kiss
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by kokoA(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
E be like say na for startimes dem dey show am.. Never heard of it before. As for those of una wey dey yarb soundsultan na God go judge una. The guy dey release songs una no dey gree buy, why he no go look fidodido?! Una give am money to fresh up?!
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by MsNas(f): 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Donalð Genes:

And I assume, you eyes were all fixated there no other place than there, mtcheeeeew
Who's this? undecided
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by sugah: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Just watched my first episode of Shuga on ELTV......twas nice
Bovi abeg nor spoil my eyes.... grin
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by JadeWilliam(f): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nomski0: Speedy, what channel airs Shuga? Mtv?
The cast is so promising. I can already tell the acting is above average.
Just stumbled on it on MTVBase by 8pm.I must say! It was damn good.I'l giv it 9/10 menhhhh.I was impressed.They aired Episode 1&2 2day.My dinner got burnt while I was absentmindedly watchin d show.#Ineedspanking#
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by micki83(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
Just watched d show on mtv base.I must confess,I'm impressed.it seems like a cool series,and I think I culd easily get addicted. D acting and d plot flows naturally and easily,without being too bland and I could sooooo relate to d story,cos I had a similar scare a few months ago(long story...I shuld open a thread for that,someday...hehehehe!)
Love tiwa,my sweetie,but I don't think she's wonderful as an actress;let's hope her skills will improve with time sha...(But wait o,na for dis series u go know say tiwa black well well lipsrsealed...she still looked hot tho! grin)
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by JadeWilliam(f): 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
kokoA: As for those of una wey dey yarb soundsultan na God go judge una. The guy dey release songs una no dey gree buy, why he no go look fidodido?! Una give am money to fresh up?!
grin grin grin grin grin oh my gush!! .Dis dude! Ar u a comedian? I laugh so tee I fall frm bed.Kai!! U shld audition 4 AY's comedian hunt.U'l go far
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by JadeWilliam(f): 10:20pm On Dec 01, 2013
speedyboi: And Naija guys must always disappoint on red carpet! See Sound Sultan looking like HIV Patient! grin grin Hunger don dey sing "twinkle twinkle little stars" for him head! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. Sha no get kidney problem too, because me no get shi shi to donate lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin grin This got me cranking up.Na fight?
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by JadeWilliam(f): 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
martronilla: E be like say this one no know say no be Photo studio she dey. :-

Wow! the shape of this guy's head is like Onions cheesy

Na so this one go dey shine teeth like goat wey dem dey roast for fire grin

Wow! check out the shape of his joystick lipsrsealed

See this woman sha. she looks like an hiv patient embarassed

For her mind now, she don wear cloth angry

grin grin grin grin grin OMG! Laugh wan kill me 4dis thread
U ar damn good.U Shld start Nigerian version of Fashion police.I c dat potential in u
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nomski0(f): 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Jade William:
Just stumbled on it on MTVBase by 8pm.I must say! It was damn good.I'l giv it 9/10 menhhhh.I was impressed.They aired Episode 1&2 2day.My dinner got burnt while I was absentmindedly watchin d show.#Ineedspanking#
Lol. The acting feels natural. Its not like their forcing it.
I'm just glad its on Mtv, not Africa magic. So many africans will get to experience the magic of Nollywood. grin grin.

Someone should open a thread for this show. I love it already. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nomski0: Lol. The acting feels natural. Its not like their forcing it.
I'm just glad its on Mtv, not Africa magic. So many africans will get to experience the magic of Nollywood. grin grin.

As in I've started watching the first season sef. It's on youtube! I'm already in episode 2. I love the series!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by JadeWilliam(f): 10:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
speedyboi:

Tiwa Savage

Chidinma

IK Osakioduwa

Am I d only one dat thinks Tiwa's stylist shld b flogged wit koboko cos d gown sh's wearing looks lik scrub worn by drs/nurse/cleaners in d hospital. That's d exact colour.Tiwa's dress fall my hand abeg.Her red carpet event dressing afta her weddin shld hav bn shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chidinma looks goods anyway.I'm happy sh's carryin her head high since afta d s*x video scandal.

IK's shirt ni.D colour riot is so evident

And d best dressed award goes 2.....
And d worst dressed award goes 2....
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nomski0(f): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
Best dressed--Praiz.

Worst dressed--Iyanya. (who wears leather pants and a face cap to a premier?undecided)

I'm not feeling the ladies' dresses. Especially Chidima's undecided
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by JadeWilliam(f): 10:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nomski0: Lol. The acting feels natural. Its not like their forcing it.

Me too.2nyt's episodes was deck.Mayb I'l start d thread cos I'm so watching it til d end by God's grace.Thank God its on Sundays.No work wil mak me miss dis
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by JadeWilliam(f): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nomski0: Best dressed--Praiz.

Worst dressed--Iyanya. (who wears leather pants and a face cap to a premier?undecided)

I'm not feeling the ladies' dresses. Especially Chidima's undecided
Wot do u hav 2say abt Tiwa's dress if so.I think Chidinma's dress suits her body,size&height
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by 1nation4ume: 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dolly-Parton:

So what
Na ur d1ck and possie angry

no vex o. I no even knw wetin concern me inside. sorry ma.
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
I didn't see KAREN IGHO. I thought she has "rights" to every celebrity events?
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
click2cbn: I didn't see KAREN IGHO. I thought she has "rights" to every celebrity events?

lol..she's on leave
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
speedyboi:

lol..she's on leave
lol, tenk u for clarifyinggringrin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nomski0(f): 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
Jade William:
Wot do u hav 2say abt Tiwa's dress if so.I think Chidinma's dress suits her body,size&height
Tiwa's dress does look like a scrub(lwkmd) but i like the way it brought out her hour glass figure. Especially those hips of hers.

Chidinma on the other hand is very petite, she should settle for dresses that are above her knees. Like little black dresses, the dress she opted for makes her look like she's being carried by the dress itself.undecided

Just look at the lower part!? Its just off. Rating 4/10.
Toolz dress is another story sef.
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by LadyH(f): 11:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
kokoA: E be like say na for startimes dem dey show am.. Never heard of it before. As for those of una wey dey yarb soundsultan na God go judge una. The guy dey release songs una no dey gree buy, why he no go look fidodido?! Una give am money to fresh up?!
my belle ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Desist From Wearing Teddy A’s Clothes – Bambam Warns Alex (video) / Hilda Dokubo Spotted On Set With Eucharia Anunobi & Funke Akindele / Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.