Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 (26990 Views)

Photos From The Premiere Of "Wives On Strike" / Toyin Saraki At The Premiere Of "Searching" (Photos) / Photos From The Premiere Of Kunle Afolayan’s “October 1″ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by tellwsdom: 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
Rubbish undecided
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by JadeWilliam(f): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
The body language. On d red carpet of Shuga
speedyboi:

Tools
I must pack meat&drinks 4 inside dis wo-woo bag.I too lik food.How can I shed weight wen food no fit pass my eye.

speedyboi:

Alex Ekubo
Damn!! Where're my phones& wallet.Let me just shine my teeth eventhough I'm confused rit now

speedyboi:

Makida Moka
how wil I pose 4dis shot now

speedyboi:

Bovi
Bovi for en mind dey say "Kai! I sent my wife 2 go&buy me a new trouser 4dis event,sh com go buy undersize.Anyhow,I go rock am cos d trouser 2cost. Mak I smile well so dat ppl go dey look my teeth&forget my d**k wey protrude 4d trouser

speedyboi:

Sound Sultan
"Chei! C d level wey I dey now!" Even dis polo t-shirt wey I wear,na bend down okirika I go pick am.Mak una pity me buy my record na.Anyhow wey ee b.Na chop money I dey find.I no ask 4 2much

speedyboi:

Basket Mouth and Banky W

Basket Mouth and Banky W's sayin "Just flew in frm UK where its damn cold.Dat's y wearing jacket in dis hot weather.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by JadeWilliam(f): 11:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
speedyboi:

Efa
Mak I pose well.I'm d best dressed guy here menhhhh.Kai! Dis shirt's sleeve is short&undersize.Na y I fold am.I no fit buy new shirt now.Thngs tight smal
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by vislabraye(m): 12:30am On Dec 02, 2013
I didn't see Kareen Igho. Didn't they invite her

What about her partner Denrele ?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by gothrones(m): 3:17am On Dec 02, 2013
That's why I will never post my real pictures on Nairaland; chei, see as una dey yab people.
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by kokoA(m): 5:26am On Dec 02, 2013
Tiwa's dress looks like prison uniform.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by IleIfe2(m): 5:28am On Dec 02, 2013
Na optical illusion Bovi dey wear now? grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by donPhill(m): 6:04am On Dec 02, 2013
chidinma phone big pass her hand oo...btw, her 1st pix no favor me oo
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by IAMBREEZY: 7:40am On Dec 02, 2013
martronilla: come lemme kiss you wif my big mouth kiss kiss kiss
oya now
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by barlkeys(f): 8:25am On Dec 02, 2013
Lionbite: Abeg wetin be SHUGA
its a programme on gotv....a very interesting one
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by victorazy(m): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2013
Love Sexx and Moni
Is a TV drama series shown on MTVBase to educate African youths about HIV AIDS. The 1st season was in Kenya but Femi is bak to Naija.
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by konciousLee: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2013
Some people got clothes but don't know how to dress!!No wonder it is said that "You can pay for clothes but can't buy swag"

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by jessywake(f): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2013
martronilla: E be like say this one no know say no be Photo studio she dey. undecided

Wow! the shape of this guy's head is like Onions cheesy

Na so this one go dey shine teeth like goat wey dem dey roast for fire grin

Wow! check out the shape of his joystick lipsrsealed

See this woman sha. she looks like an hiv patient embarassed

For her mind now, she don wear cloth angry

Huh? i see nothing wrong in wearing trousers with that blouse abi na shirt abi na top wareva jor

Ok! this dude is a giant shocked

Wow! they look like twins smiley

Ok! i am done with my critics. Generally, some have beautiful figures but ugly clothes while others look beautiful/handsome but wore horribles clothes...... wink
IT IS WELL O....
*singing* sheybi na love, sexx and money? we gatta do it right; make we take am easy cos u knw u are my shuga eeh eh eh eeh ehhhhhhh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Girl u re so funny...
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by GEJfan(m): 9:43am On Dec 02, 2013
This SHUGA of a drama is so enticing to watch. i really look forward to watching it, to see if the hype is worth it! abigongolo will like to watch it to.
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by adabeke12(f): 9:53am On Dec 02, 2013
chidinma looks the best to me, and she is the prettiest there. pow!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2013
Chidinma is looking so nice. Loving her dress too. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by joyidarauko: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2013
Naja boys oo over dressing wan kill una , our girls the try
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by jaybee3(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2013
Sorry to be causing a nuisance guys. I assure you it’s all for a worthy cause so please pardon me on this occasion.

TeHN are currently embarking on an end of year charity flight. This is the second iteration of our yearly initiative where our sole purpose is to put smiles to faces of those under-privileged during these festive period. We understand we can’t do it all by ourselves hence why we are appealing for you to partner us so we can collectively achieve this great initiative of ours.
Please spread your love and lend us your support on this thread => https://www.nairaland.com/1522558/tehns-2nd-annual-end-year

May the good lord continue to bless you as you help us help others.

TeHN
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Networkmaster(m): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
And where is Karen?
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Damilola Adegbite is one hot babe man.... Very alluring. wink

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Taiwo20(m): 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2013

St Louis
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Taiwo20(m): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
speedyboi: I won't click on your link! Instead, I will search google and see the pictures from other blogs tongue tongue tongue

[img][/img]

Damilola Adegbite and Chris Attoh

Tiwa Savage

Praiz

Chidinma

Chris Attoh

Tools

Iyanya

Georgia Arnold & Biyi Bandele

Stephanie Coker

Efa

Bhaira McWizu

Alex Ekubo

Makida Moka

Bovi

Maria Okanrende

Tosin Odunfa

Sound Sultan

Illbliss and Chidinma

Ehiz

Tiwa Savage and Tee-Billz

Tee-Billz

Aisha Shaba & Jumai Shaba

Makida Moka and Stephenie Coker

Lolo

IK Osakioduwa

Tee-A

Uru Eke and Alex Ekubo

Tope Oshin

Basket Mouth and Banky W

Tiwa Savage and Dorcas Fapson

Chris Okagbue

Leonora Okine

Ubi Franklin and Iyanya

Familusi Akin Babajide & IK Osakioduwa

Georgia Arnold, Emmanuel Ikubese, Enzo & Lola Maja-Okojevoh

Emmanuel Ikubese, Kachi Nnochiri, Okezie Morro, Leonora Okine, Biyi Bandele, Dorcas Fapson, Tiwa Savage & Maria Okanrende

The Cast and Crew

After Party

Damilola

OC Ukeje

Alex Ekubo and Wale Ojo

____________blah blah blah

Source: Bellanaija

IKA buruku, even if you don't want to click the link must you say it

looks like a pretty huge premiere.....looking forward to the series
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Taiwo20(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
speedyboi: I won't click on your link! Instead, I will search google and see the pictures from other blogs tongue tongue tongue

[img][/img]

Tiwa Savage

Praiz

Chidinma

Chris Attoh

Tools

Iyanya

Stephanie Coker

Efa

Bhaira McWizu

Alex Ekubo

Makida Moka

Bovi

Maria Okanrende

Tosin Odunfa

Sound Sultan

Illbliss and Chidinma

Ehiz

Tee-Billz

Lolo

IK Osakioduwa

Tee-A

Uru Eke and Alex Ekubo

Tope Oshin

Basket Mouth and Banky W

Chris Okagbue

Leonora Okine

Ubi Franklin and Iyanya

Emmanuel Ikubese, Kachi Nnochiri, Okezie Morro, Leonora Okine, Biyi Bandele, Dorcas Fapson, Tiwa Savage & Maria Okanrende

The Cast and Crew

After Party

Damilola

OC Ukeje

Alex Ekubo and Wale Ojo

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Taiwo20(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2013

[img][/img]

Tiwa Savage

Praiz

Chidinma

Chris Attoh

Tools

Iyanya

Stephanie Coker

Efa

Bhaira McWizu

Alex Ekubo

Makida Moka

Bovi

Maria Okanrende

Tosin Odunfa

Sound Sultan

Illbliss and Chidinma

Ehiz

Tee-Billz

Lolo

IK Osakioduwa

Tee-A

Uru Eke and Alex Ekubo

Tope Oshin

Basket Mouth and Banky W

Chris Okagbue

Leonora Okine

Ubi Franklin and Iyanya

The Cast and Crew

After Party

Damilola

OC Ukeje

Alex Ekubo and Wale Ojo

[img][/img]

Tiwa Savage

Praiz

Chidinma

Chris Attoh

Tools

Iyanya

Stephanie Coker

Efa

Bhaira McWizu

Alex Ekubo

Makida Moka

Bovi

Maria Okanrende

Tosin Odunfa

Sound Sultan

Illbliss and Chidinma

Ehiz

Tee-Billz

Lolo

IK Osakioduwa

Tee-A

Uru Eke and Alex Ekubo

Tope Oshin

Basket Mouth and Banky W

Chris Okagbue

Leonora Okine

Ubi Franklin and Iyanya

The Cast and Crew

After Party

Damilola

OC Ukeje

Alex Ekubo and Wale Ojo

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Duchaello(f): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=Taiwo20][/quote]Chei! you no well allllllllllllllll.....lunatic in the house every body watch out for dis guy called TAIWO20
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
Damilola Adegbite and Chidinma look drop dead gorgeous

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
CFCfan: Damilola Adegbite and Chidinma look drop dead gorgeous

you are mouthed smiley smiley cool cool cool
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Cabsso(m): 3:26am On Dec 03, 2013
1nation4u&me:
Dammy and Chris look like people who just had sex the previous night. Its so obvious.
Master in da game dats wat u r if nt u wil nt knw if dey had s*x or nt, is possible dat u r havin s*x presently cos frm ur words I believ u r an addict.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by Cabsso(m): 3:28am On Dec 03, 2013
Dollarjunkie: Yet to see our very own Yuzedo
Wia is my saka nd pa-james stil searchin
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by arewatech(m): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2013
[quote author=Taiwo20][/quote]

Abeg why naa?
Re: Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 by lirusehn(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2013
Duchaello: TB JOSHUA
for his sake i wud rest ma case. Jez bkiaful when dealing wiv me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Pere, Queen, JMK, Sammie, Maria, Cross, Are Up For Eviction / BBNaija: Tboss Evicted From Big Brother House As 2nd Runner Up / Pictures Of Ini Edo & Mike Godson On Set Of A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.