Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? (50282 Views)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / What Is The Silliest Thing You Have Done Because Of Love? / What Is The Sweetest Thing You've Ever Done For Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 30, 2013
I sit on his car,pretending I was making calls.
I spilled on his shirt,then offer to help him wash it.

My best,I stare at him for a long time,enuf to make him look my way,then I wud continue to
continue the eye ball to eye ball stare,then,I go kon cut one eye for am with a smile.I no go do like I send am after that.WHYCOS I KNOW HE WUD STAND UP FROM HIS SEAT AND DO THE NEEDED grin

Silly,a woman shudnt give impressions

2 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by daclint(m): 8:24am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I like guy for people of Nigeria too mush I knw av crush bt I no av attention.but I have attention later for weeks..I go wrok evryday even wen chearman sayd it af not reach time for work hour.I like am so I come every day for work to see attention.

GBAGAUNNNNNNNNNN

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by shakur07(m): 8:25am On Nov 30, 2013
And for yhur plastic mind ...dahs a very silly tin to do abi?? U sent ha SMS..make ASUU run go beg FG abi??
GentleFrank: I sent her a lovely and crazy SMS of course !!!

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by robi55(m): 8:28am On Nov 30, 2013
So many too numerous to mention
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Petitequeen(f): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2013
robi55: So many too numerous to mention
is dat wat u only want 2 comment? *polishing my Ak47* guy u beraa talk abt 1 b4 blood go flow..

2 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Ninilowo(m): 8:33am On Nov 30, 2013
leavestory: Awww this is what I call super story that touches the heart u suppose don tell me before nah,but I no know say na because of me u come dey learn tailoring nah gringringrin
E bami kigbe "ole"......ole ooo.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by eminijoe: 8:33am On Nov 30, 2013
I feel so sorry for this lady expecially with the decesion she took. But who cares about how a guy feels when turned down by a girl?
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by daclint(m): 8:33am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I have decide to live here fro you poeple so you chat happy for mind to post.thank insult u give me bt I tot I have begin to got froends for here small small but I mistake .I av evrybdyu hate for here becous I try to put my coinntribute for here bt no vex I'll live peolpe to chayt happy tnx for make me sad bt I go miss u all of..bye frienship

chei nawao, come back abeg cuz i no wan miss dis Latest version of English language
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by jasperkrekre(m): 8:34am On Nov 30, 2013
saved my everyday #50 (lunch money) for over 2months to buy her an expensive wristwatch&birthday card and the girl said in obj's voice. i dn't want to have a boyfriend now cos my mumy said if i do i wud become pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2013
donlino9: when I was in sec sch,
there is a girl I ve always been admiring, but m kinda shy of talking to her.
A frnd of mine(well known serial womanizer) gave me a tip of buying white rose, it was some days to val.
On val day,I bought white rose ,while she was alone in her classroom, I went in,
I gave her a white rose, sat down in front of her.
I sang for her. Hehe.
After that, I told her that I love her.
re u a Nigerian?
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by shakur07(m): 8:36am On Nov 30, 2013
Op abeg no shoooot ma gUy oh ..
Petitequeen:
is dat wat u only want 2 comment? *polishing my Ak47* guy u beraa talk abt 1 b4 blood go flow..
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Ninilowo(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2013
Sarah a: I have crush on a guy for good 8years , but this guy no even notice all my green light.Just last year I gave up on him.
U should have just open ur mouth and express urself. Shikena.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by shakur07(m): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2013
Wait oh shey na ROLeX or SWATCH u gave her ni ....
jasperkrekre: saved my everyday #50 (lunch money) for over 2months to buy her an expensive wristwatch&birthday card
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 30, 2013
Talking about doing silly thinz..,

Anybody knows Wasak on NL?

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by shakur07(m): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2013
D tin is a very hard decison to make in ds goddamned country oh ...awa mentality won't give room for such cos wah 99% of nigerians will say is dah d gal iz toooo cheap ..
Ninilowo:
U should have just open ur mouth and express urself. Shikena.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 30, 2013
maishot: Talking about doing silly thinz..,

Anybody knows Wasak on NL?
Indomie man?

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by BankManager(m): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I like guy for people of Nigeria too mush I knw av crush bt I no av attention.but I have attention later for weeks..I go wrok evryday even wen chearman sayd it af not reach time for work hour.I like am so I come every day for work to see attention.
Abeg nah.This GBAGAUN too much.You want make the guy die before he time??
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2013
Mine was at an Airpor when I was coming to Nigeria a few years ago. After checking in my bags, I proceeded to the boarding gate and behold I saw this beautiful petite girl sitting in front of me but there were lots of people sitting around us, so my heart was racing and I couldn't even look at her.. I tried to summon my courage to go and talk to her but lo and behold, a matured man came from nowhere to sit beside her and my jaw dropped because I believe the man was her father.

I kept on thinking of what to do until we were being called to board and that was when I finally found out that the man was just an Ordinary passenger and he his not even related to the girl.. " heart broken" . I was wishing and praying that this girl will be assigned a seat next to me or somewhere close but that never happened.

I used the lavatory uncountable times because I wanted to spot where this beautiful lady was siting but all to no avail. The dude sitting next to me asked if am not sick due to the fact that I used the lavatory nearly every 10 minutes.

We finally got to Murtala Airport and while we were proceeding to the immigration, I was walking slowly just to be on the qeue with the girl but unfortunately for me, she is a foreign passport holder and had to qeue where foreign passport holders stand.

I also planned to walk to her while waiting to get her bags but luckily for her and unlucky for me, she got her bags first while I got mine last, out of all the passengers in a Boeing 747 plane sad sad sad .

I thank God for me sha because the person that came to pick me from the airport told me about a cute young girl who 6 mopos came to pick. Maybe dem for flog me for Airport to say dem catch me with her.

3 Likes

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by UjSizzle(f): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2013
You just need to look pretty and act aloof, all em boys will come running cheesy

#jesskidding grin grin

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by IAMBREEZY: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2013
Petitequeen:
Yeah i remember doz tyms wen u usd 2 4low me all around lyk a parasite...ewwww...it was wierd
hmmmm then i gave up on you cuz your shakara too much.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2013
shakur07: Kilode ?? Na so d guy fine reach ni??so u rejected. So many guys during dah 8 yrs because of one guy ....baby mi na yhu dem suppose kal IYAAFIN of OYO[on your own}}
i. Love ur signature
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by UjSizzle(f): 8:59am On Nov 30, 2013
Redmosquito shocked
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by babane442(m): 9:00am On Nov 30, 2013
mine is d silliest coz one day i just de seat idle on road side,then i saw 1 beautiful lady approachin,am very eager to see her in a close range den come 1 stupid keke napep n d girl entered d napep den i suddenly stop d keke napep n entered too without knowin there destination......ds is how it started
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Petitequeen(f): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2013
captainolayinka: Mine was at an Airpor when I was coming to Nigeria a few years ago. After checking in my bags, I proceeded to the boarding gate and behold I saw this beautiful petite girl sitting in front of me but there were lots of people sitting around us, so my heart was racing and I couldn't even look at her.. I tried to summon my courage to go and talk to her but lo and behold, a matured man came from nowhere to sit beside her and my jaw dropped because I believe the man was her father.

I kept on thinking of what to do until we were being called to board and that was when I finally found out that the man was just an Ordinary passenger and he his not even related to the girl.. " heart broken" . I was wishing and praying that this girl will be assigned a seat next to me or somewhere close but that never happened.

I used the lavatory uncountable times because I wanted to spot where this beautiful lady was siting but all to no avail. The dude sitting next to me asked if am not sick due to the fact that I used the lavatory nearly every 10 minutes.

We finally got to Murtala Airport and while we were proceeding to the immigration, I was walking slowly just to be on the qeue with the girl but unfortunately for me, she is a foreign passport holder and had to qeue where foreign passport holders stand.

I also planned to walk to her while waiting to get her bags but luckily for her and unlucky for me, she got her bags first while I got mine last, out of all the passengers in a Boeing 747 plane sad sad sad .

I thank God for me sha because the person that came to pick me from the airport told me about a cute young girl who 6 mopos came to pick. Maybe dem for flog me for Airport to say dem catch me with her.
lolz....u 4 dun dey wash plates 4 General house
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by majamajic(m): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2013
drnairalov: I was once madly in love with one light skinned chick like dat that she told me to stay at the gate and watch out for her mom while she's busy with her BF in the room.☹nd i mumuishly did it because of love!! choi what a cold world,

Then I slept on the floor so the same girl with her bf can comfortably have fun on my bed...cos she wanted to meet her bf..i volunteered my house dat nyt..then recently anoda chick ..i loved or crushed on.. I bought her boyfriend a travel flight ticket from Ghana to come see her in Nigeria!! *crying

Like seriously, u did this ? shocked

1 Like

Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by UjSizzle(f): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2013
eminijoe: I feel so sorry for this lady expecially with the decesion she took. But who cares about how a guy feels when turned down by a girl?
You guys have had plenty practice you're probably used to it sad
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Petitequeen(f): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2013
IAMBREEZY: hmmmm then i gave up on you cuz your shakara too much.
na lie jor,u tink i dnt notice d way ur eyes pop out weneva m passin by..
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by eniorisha(m): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2013
Sarah a: na your sister go enter menopause. This are one of the reason I dnt bring my personal issues to this site.
sarah, too harsh nah,pls let there be peace.
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2013
Petitequeen: There was this time that i was so obsessed with this guy,he was d son of my mum's friend , tho we weren't friends o, buh i had this huge crush on him and the guy was boarding at corona high then....

i thought of possible means on how to be friends with him , that could lead to a relationship, so i decided to start learning tailoring in his mum's shop since it was at d front of their house,Just so i could see him during the holidays ....i did it for three terms thinking he could look my way . until one day, he came home with 1 "over-made up" gurl, introduced her to me as his girlfriend and introduced me to hr as his mum's "apprentice"...choi choi choi....i swear na dat dae i stop d work

Awwww...
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by simdam500(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2013
Faith93: I have decide to live here fro you poeple so you chat happy for mind to post.thank insult u give me bt I tot I have begin to got froends for here small small but I mistake .I av evrybdyu hate for here becous I try to put my coinntribute for here bt no vex I'll live peolpe to chayt happy tnx for make me sad bt I go miss u all of..bye frienship
seriously u wouldn't believe... But i have a crush on u and d way u talk... Lol
Re: Silliest Thing You've Ever Done To Get A Guy's/girl's Attention? by shakur07(m): 9:11am On Nov 30, 2013
Peace on nairaland?? Are u kidding me ....
eni orisha:
sarah, too harsh nah,pls let there be peace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies / Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / 500Level Student Of Afe Babalola University Impregnates 2 100Level Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.