Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

What Church Do You Attend? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Church Do You Attend? (13521 Views)

Why You Should Be Very Careful What Church You Attend - A MUST READ! / Which Church Do You Attend And Why? / Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Bisanke(f): 1:20am On Feb 17, 2006
I attend MFM too, hows G.O. Bisanke? i miss the revival services but i still get tape messages and online materials
[quote][/quote]

He's fine i guess b cause i heard dat he just left da US
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by GentleSoul2: 1:23am On Feb 17, 2006
QUEENZY:

cheesy cheesy

@multiple opinion
u are a very funny person
who will sue u?

@Bisanke
That churh na fire
omo i no fit attend that chruch at all
Oh Queenzy, I was thinking you live in Queens, NY, but, you are in Nigeria, is that right? Which company is your ISP? Mine is Accelon but I need to change them asap. Their bill hasn't come down, and it's not likely that I'd get the 80% discount I've been agitating for.

Sorry for derailing this thread. I'm just happy to stumble across nairaland, but would be nice if we could change the name to euroland or dollarland. smiley
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 17, 2006
ummm, my brother runs a cyber in the family house and since ma room happens to be downstairs i come up anytime i want

I live in Nigeria, calabar to be precise
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by GentleSoul2: 1:37am On Feb 17, 2006
QUEENZY:

ummm, my brother runs a cyber in the family house and since ma room happens to be downstairs i come up anytime i want

I live in Nigeria, calabar to be precise
Yeah!! Isnt it cool having internet access at home? Niaja rocks!!! I love this country, mehn! Not minding the less powerful Power Hording Company incessant hording of power,

Niaja is the place to be!
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 17, 2006
yeah its cool

Naija Rocks to da fullest

Where are u now@multioption
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by GentleSoul2: 1:45am On Feb 17, 2006
QUEENZY:

yeah its cool

Nigeria Rocks to da fullest

Where are u now@multioption
Ibadan at the moment, but relocating to Abuja in the next few days!
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 17, 2006
ABUJA
my humble abode
I have been there for 5yrs and i will go back as soon as am done with calabar cheesy

Thanks for registering kiss make sure u post too oooo wink cheesy
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by GentleSoul2: 1:51am On Feb 17, 2006
QUEENZY:

ABUJA
my humble abode
I have been there for 5yrs and i will go back as soon as am done with calabar cheesy

Thanks for registering kiss make sure u post too oooo wink cheesy
Sure!!! Will do!! But you have to promise me a bottle of Viju drink for every post; fair deal?  wink
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 17, 2006
And u have to promise me up to 20 post a day

DEAL?
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Bisanke(f): 1:55am On Feb 17, 2006
Ah Multioption i agree o omo looto church iyen gbona. Amo i have no chocie but 2 go there b cause my whole family goes there and they always expext me 2 tag along. But i no go lie 2 u o dat  church don't fit me 2 o.
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Seun(m): 1:55am On Feb 17, 2006
Topic: what church do you attend.
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 17, 2006
@bisanke
I am soo laughin my ass off now

@multioption
DEAL?

@SEUN
sorry ooo
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by GentleSoul2: 2:30am On Feb 17, 2006
QUEENZY:

And u have to promise me up to 20 post a day

DEAL?
Yes to the blue part, but no to the red part!! wink
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 17, 2006
huh?
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by GentleSoul2: 2:42am On Feb 17, 2006
QUEENZY:

huh?
YES!

Yippee!!! I have a journal!!
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 2:51am On Feb 17, 2006
That calls for celebration
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by ono(m): 9:50am On Feb 17, 2006
I'm a member of the body of the Church of Christ, and Jesus is our Head. Not one earthly church. FULL STOP.
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by donnie(m): 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2006
You had better join a local assembly and be submitted to the authority there.

You are not wiser than God who gave us ministers.

Passage Ephesians 4:11,12,13

11And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Otherwise, you will never experience true spiritual growth.
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Iknowwhoim(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2006
I KNOW WHO I AM
Belivers' Loveworld Aka Christ Embassy

smiley cheesy
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Grizzly(m): 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2006
I pray in ma room
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2006
huh
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2006
He prays in his room
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Bisanke(f): 4:58am On Feb 18, 2006
Bisanke:

I attend MFM too, hows G.O. Bisanke? i miss the revival services but i still get tape messages and online materials
He's fine i guess b cause i heard that he just left da US
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Grizzly(m): 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2006
Oh yeah @ Queenzy, i pray in ma room, i just cant stand the tot of going 2 church every sunday, every week, every month, every year, for years, Jesus H kRaist!!! I know what the pastor wants 2 say cos i've heard it over and over again and i believe him, as for my tithes and offering, i dont fail 2 hand those over, U SEE lol
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by IAH(f): 12:24pm On Feb 18, 2006
4-1-94ever:

Oh yeah @ Queenzy, i pray in ma room, i just can't stand the tot of going 2 church every sunday, every week, every month, every year, for years, Jesus H kRaist!!! I know what the pastor wants 2 say because i've heard it over and over again and i believe him, as for my tithes and offering, i don't fail 2 hand those over, U SEE cheesy

Bless you, my brother. We are in the same boat. But this your username makes me doubt that you really do pray in your room.
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Grizzly(m): 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2006
Which username? the one that has been changed?? oh gawd have mercy
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by ono(m): 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2006
donnie:

You had better join a local assembly and be submitted to the authority there.

You are not wiser than God who gave us ministers.

Passage Ephesians 4:11,12,13

11And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Otherwise, you will never experience true spiritual growth.

You do not understand me. All these divisions are caused mostly by greed on the part of men, who claim they have a calling from God. It is true that the Spirit said by their fruit ye shall know them. But the Bible says that:

2 Corinthians 11:14 
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light

Personally, I'm weary of all these latter days preachers who are mostly after how to fill their pockets with the sweat of others. So I select assemblies that I attend. I don't just get glued to one of them like that. I try to distance myself from what I'll call Church Politics. I love hearing and reading the Word of God.

So, I go to congregations like DeeperLife Bible Church (the best I've seen so far), Souls Harvesters Ministry, Assemblies of God Church and of late, Redeemed Christian Church of God.
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by gigitte(f): 9:19am On Mar 01, 2006
catholic, say what!!! reppin newman hall on dwight and the ten pm mass
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by desiretom(f): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2006
Im a roman catholic,
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by vichel(m): 1:00am On Mar 02, 2006
cheesy May the peace of the Lord be with u G.U.Y.S
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by desiretom(f): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2006
and with you too,
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by donnie(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2006
Ono,

The fact that there are false teachers should not be an excuse for you to walk outside of God's way.

Settle down where you attend church now and get involved in God's work.

If you have recieved the Holy Spirit, the existence of false churches or preachers shouldnt be hindrance to you because the same annointing of the Holy Spirit will guide you. If you are used to the truth and have become a part of it, you will know when you see the false.

But if you don't know truth, how can you tell the false?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Must A Christian Be Baptized In A River? / Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities / Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.