Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

What Church Do You Attend? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Church Do You Attend? (13523 Views)

Why You Should Be Very Careful What Church You Attend - A MUST READ! / Which Church Do You Attend And Why? / Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Church Do You Attend? by nike4luv(f): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2005
hes gat a bad mind, maybe summin connected to wesley and sex wessex rolleyes
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by goodguy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2005
You this small girl.
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by nike4luv(f): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2005
w00t, dont lie, u thought durty stuff when u read de word wessex..ma paro
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by goodguy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2005
On the contrary, it only made me giggle when I saw the last three letters of the word. I didn't think about it that deep, not to talk of connecting it with Wesley shocked
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by nike4luv(f): 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2005
noo, see the sex part rang so i was right, connection of wes and sex, at least the sex part rang to u
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Z4M4eva(f): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2005
nike4luv:

noo, see the sex part rang so i was right, connection of wes and sex, at least the sex part rang to u

Why would the sex part not ring to him, when he has a dirty mind, and that's all he ever thinks about? rolleyes
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by nike4luv(f): 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2005
eh eh, ngbo..segun bo si bi
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by goodguy(m): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2005
@Z4M4eva, u wouldn't like to read my reply so just maintain urself ok?
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by dm(m): 7:11pm On Dec 19, 2005
Christ Embassy cool
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Z4M4eva(f): 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2005
goodguy:

@Z4M4eva, u wouldn't like to read my reply so just maintain yourself ok?

If you would keep out of my way! angry
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by goodguy(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2005
I've never been angry with you before. You only make me feel you're a kid with ur childish replies. I guess I won't have to respond to the next rubbish you'll post, as it is expected.
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Z4M4eva(f): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2005
Yeah, chicken out, u got nowt more to say cheesy
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Omomajemu(m): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2005
It is so amazing that the first topic i saw on the www concerning this website is What do u attend? I AM PROUD to be born and bred in Cherubim and Seraphim Church Movement. Currently, i worship at RCCG; however my love towards my days of little beginning is unflinching.  AYO NI O.
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Omomajemu(m): 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2005
It's time for hard truth. The issue about your place of worship is nothing before God. Each and everytime you go to your place of worship remember to worship Him in Truth and in Spirit. The history of Church in Nigeria informs us that there is connections between churches. For instance the Founder of RCCG spent 20 years in C & S Church precisely he was there with Saint Moses Orimolade. Similarly with Bishop Oyedepo of Winners' Chapel, Pastor W.F. Kumuyi of Deeper Life, and many other ministers of God.
One thing i have noticed is that Church discrimination has caused more havoc to Christianity in Nigeria than external attacks. In fact it is disheartening that some churches have been seen as the haven for perdition. That may be true but what are the christians (forget about the born-again semantic) doing about the situation. I have seen situations whereby people look down on u just because of your background.
Thank God for the life of Ministers of God like Presiding Bishop of TREM and General Overseer of Foursquare Church that have extended a hand of fellowship to C & S Church Movement Surulere District.
Come to think of it, the birth of Jesus Christ was and is meant to call everyone to the lovingkindness of God. For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son that WHOSOEVER (irrespective of creed, color, language, church affiliation, academic qualifications, economic status etc) believes in HIM shall not perish but have everlasting life.
LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE. SHOW LOVE TO YOUR FRIENDS IRRESPECTIVE OF WHERE HE OR SHE WORSHIPS.
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by donnie(m): 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2005
My dear,

Hmm... I do love your post but i'd like to point out some things here. Did the C&S man tell you he was waiting for that hand of fellowship before he considers himself a friend of Jesus?

Funny enough, the two preachers you just mentioned(Presiding Bishop of TREM and General Overseer of Foursquare Church)  in my own opinion are not totally innocent as regards the inter-church conflicts we have had in this country over the years. Anyway, we thank the Lord.

The Holy Ghost our sanctifier, will exhalt his name in the church in our country. He will raise his banner of love ...high above the expectations of men and will honour those who are truly His.

He will put a difference between those who are serving him and those who are not ...but are merely leaders by position and not by spiritual authority. He will build his church and put his beauty in her midst. It is not the work of man but the work of God.
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Omomajemu(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2005
Nope, i mean not at all. My point is that evangelism would be more effective when the love of God towards mankind is preached. With or without hand of fellowship, revival is going in C & S church. Since we are co-laborer in His vineyard, let's be part of this work that the Lord has started.
Although, Jonah forsook the people of Nineveh, however,the people braced-up against all odds to forsake and serve Jehovah God with all their heart and might. God can save anybody. Rahab wasn't an Isrealite but God's redemption purpose incorporated her. PONDER ON THAT.
AYO NI O.
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2005
hmmm
sermon on NL
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Z4M4eva(f): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2005
I attend Jehovah Witness, aladura street,in heaven cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2005
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Z4M4eva(f): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2005
QUEENZY:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

LMFAO, I knew you'd be shocked, but it's true, I just came down to earth some mins ago, you see cheesy
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Z4M4eva(f): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2005
QUEENZY:

rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Why you rolling your eyes?I am not joking o!Honestly, Infact the Jehova witness on aladura street I attend is the best ever?wan visit someday? cool cheesy
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2005
Thanks but no thanks tongue tongue
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Z4M4eva(f): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2005
QUEENZY:

Thanks but no thanks tongue tongue

Right rolleyes smiley
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by sweetnini(f): 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2005
Z4M4eva:

I attend Jehovah Witness, aladura street,in heaven cheesy cheesy cheesy

rolleyes rolleyes
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Z4M4eva(f): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2005
You rolling your eyes too abi!  tongue why does no one believe me cry cheesy

K, who believes me?  undecided
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by sweetnini(f): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2005
dont cry dear
ok i believe u smiley
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Z4M4eva(f): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2005
Yippy!!!someone believes me,unlike some people rolleyes like...like...like...umm Queenzy rolleyes cheesy
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2005
tongue
Bite me
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by nicetohave(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2005
Any more Jehovah witness in the house, i get question to ask o
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by Z4M4eva(f): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2005
QUEENZY:

tongue
Bite me

angry cheesy
Re: What Church Do You Attend? by omogenaija(f): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2006
DAMYGURL

gurl (f) Re: What Church Do You Attend?
« #97 on: November 12, 2005, 02:07 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not celestial though i have been to one before and i got some of their tapes gosh those guyz can sing!! but till i waz like 10yrz old i used to go to go to a white garment church C&S.
Baba Ara waz so cool i luved his songs! My neighbor when i used to live at diz place plays his songs like evrytime. i watched his burial again 2dayz ago and it alwayz makes me cry. d part that moved me most waz when all those artist were singin. Gosh and when that girl that sang "ore ti o common" statted singin gosh it was so movin and when Ayefele started well it waz too ...... made me !

WHERE DID YOU GET THE FUNERAL ? WHAT'S IT CALLED I WANT TO BUY IT TO. AND MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pope Francis Condemns Bombing Of Kano Mosque / THREE THINGS GOD CAN NOT DO / Shakesphear's Name In The King James Bible Spelled Backwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.