Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank (3440 Views)

My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank / Lovers Drown During Romantic Rendezvous By River In Delta / Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by Switup: 10:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
Eee hen... Mr guy ANDRIOD(chai abasi mi mboke.... What a muniker) u said u met a swit sissy at a bank..., made her grin, grin again and then 'lol'... Swit sissy on her part seein that u are a good puppet at makin her feel relaxed decides to ask u 4 ur numbs and u're feelin superfly......

Now to cut ur cat and bull story short..., she's all over u like guests on narialand, what'sappin u and all....
And well.., u think now's the best time to show her there's some uncontrollable missile of disease-spreadin weapon btw ur legs...?
Very funny i must say

and the funniest part of this story is that this dude actually saved the whole dialogue in his 'RAM' memory all for nl's sake(and in other to make fun of Little-Miss-Swerry-pie)..... Smh
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by guyANDROID1: 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Swit up: Eee hen... Mr guy ANDRIOD(chai abasi mi mboke.... What a muniker) u said u met a swit sissy at a bank..., made her grin, grin again and then 'lol'... Swit sissy on her part seein that u are a good puppet at makin her feel relaxed decides to ask u 4 ur numbs and u're feelin superfly......

Now to cut ur cat and bull story short..., she's all over u like guests on narialand, what'sappin u and all....
And well.., u think now's the best time to show her there's some uncontrollable missile of disease-spreadin weapon btw ur legs...?
Very funny i must say

and the funniest part of this story is that this dude actually saved the whole dialogue in his 'RAM' memory all for nl's sake(and in other to make fun of Little-Miss-Swerry-pie)..... Smh

Choiii

#mogbe.
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by Abbey2sam(m): 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
guyandroid: My Rendezvous with a young lady at the bank yesterday.

Alright, this happen today @ access bank in Lagos island. I was on the queue waiting for my turn to pay in.

A lady was in front of me, fair, average height and good looking. Due to the long standing and only one cashier collecting money from us, I guess the girl was a little bit tired of standing. '

'Then she said to me please keep my space for me, I will be back soon'.

My reply to her goes does;

Me: Sorry I can't keep a space here when matter had already occupy space. She grin a little.

Lady: Ok I know but you can still squeeze a little bit for matter not to occupy all the space.

Me: Ok I will do that, but it means I'm changing the law of matter, which anybody has yet to do since the last modification of law. She grin again.

Lady: Yes, so it can start with you and with the first black man.

Me: Thank you.

Then she left for awhile, after 10 minute she came back with a bottle of water. Then ask me about the space which I told her to come in.

Our conversations again;

Me: Did you know that a reaction had just occurred here.

Lady: How?

Me: You know matter can neither be created nor destroy, but can be altered during the cause of reaction. So a reaction has been altered here which is you.

Lady: Busted in to laugther, this time around from grin to LOL, calling the attentions of others.

A guy was behind me looking at us, he kept quiet but also SMH(shaking his head).

I don't even give a fvck, to him I was a little bit tomfoolery, which I accepted as part of a flirtous game. Thirty minute later the girl was through with her payment and left. It was my turn to pay in which I did not knowing am still gonna meet this girl outside the bank.

On getting outside, the girl was standing waiting for me.

Our conversation again;

Lady: You're funny!

Me: If you said so.

Lady: What's your name

Me: Johnwizzy

Lady: What?

Me: Johnwizzy again

Lady: Nickname or real name

Me: both

Lady: Which side you heading to?

Me: So so so side.

Lady: Hope you don't mind if I take you on a ride.

Me: Within me(I don't even give a damn) I reject it politely. Sorry am going to the next street over there to check on someone.

Lady: Ok lemme have your number! This aje butter girls knows how to command people sha.

Me: Ok 08188******

Lady: ok I will call you sha, but wait, I wanna invite you to my sisters birthday on December 1st. Hope you'll honour my invitation.

Me: Breath deeply 'Uggghhhh!! I won't be able to come reason being; I wanted to attend the "Elite Corporate" organise by MTN and Pepsi on the 1st of December and I can't wait seeing my old school Musician live, the likes of Billy Ocean and Kool N Gang etc.

Lady: Whaoo!!! Ok what time? so we can go together.

Me: 5pm but I will be there before 5

Lady: Its alright by me, I will be with my sister from 12pm-4pm then come back in the night for her night party

Me: Ok, but I don't know when the event will close and more also I don't know when my favourite musician will be on the stage.

Lady: Ok I will call you sha...Bye!!!!!!

Me: Bye!!!! And we parted.

Now since yesterday, the girl has been disturbing me on whatsapp with different chat, text, saying I shouldn't disappoint her. But to me, not that I really wanted to flirt with her when I indulge her in a funny conversion at the bank, but just to while-away time and to reduce the stress while standing in the bank.

Now what I'm thinking is maybe she lied to me that her sister is having her birthday or she wanted us to hang-out or she has another plan in her mind.

Just don't know.........Sorry the story may look dull to you readers but it happen to me yesterday sha and I want your opinion on how to deal with her.

Thankzzzz

Your story is not dull at, in fact you've just helped a brother
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 04, 2013
guy ANDROID:

Choiii

#mogbe.
No Goal In Second Half @ Odd Of 3.5. grin
guy ANDROID:

Choiii

#mogbe.
No Goal In Second Half @ Odd Of 3.5.
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by hotwax: 9:26am On Dec 04, 2013
Swit up: Eee hen... Mr guy ANDRIOD(chai abasi mi mboke.... What a muniker) u said u met a swit sissy at a bank..., made her grin, grin again and then 'lol'... Swit sissy on her part seein that u are a good puppet at makin her feel relaxed decides to ask u 4 ur numbs and u're feelin superfly......

Very funny i must say

You are verbally ugly. Lets hope its not a physical thing too.
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by guyANDROID1: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2013
rexkexmilan: No Goal In Second Half @ Odd Of 3.5. ;DNo Goal In Second Half @ Odd Of 3.5.

LOL u go chop ban my broda grin grin grin

This place aint business thread ooo
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by guyANDROID1: 11:39am On Dec 04, 2013
I'm still thinking whether to continue the story or not. Due to one reason or the other I can't for now.

The world is a global village

Fellow readers, I guess you understand.
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by guyANDROID1: 11:40am On Dec 04, 2013
hotwax:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by Switup: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
hotwax:

ohh common hon..., am a beautiful piece of God's glory...
Just follow me.... Winks
Re: My Rendezvous With A Young Lady In The Bank by Switup: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
guy ANDROID:

Choiii

#mogbe.
tongue grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Blood Covenants Really Work? / My Encounter With A Governor's Daughter Last Weekend / When A Girl Bites Her Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.