Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone (28620 Views)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by macof(m): 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
toniecutie: [color=#990000][/color] I am a teen girl but i dont date and i plan to date when i am ready for marriage. Teen guys are like kids and dont know how to treat girls so i dont even look at them except when they are handsome so guy wait till you mature because from what you are like a kid who they took candy from

U are a kid and u saying the ones like u act like kids. U looking for who would treat u by spending his fathers money aren't u?

Sorry only a fooling teenage boy would do that.

You better concentrate on school and live males alone. Whether Boys or men leave them all alone, it doesn't pay u.

Adult guys who know how to treat u, would treat u and dump u painfully.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by naijaboiy: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2013
macof:

U are a kid and u saying the ones like u act like kids. U looking for who would treat u by spending his fathers money aren't u?

Sorry only a fooling teenage boy would do that.

You better concentrate on school and live males alone. Whether Boys or men leave them all alone, it doesn't pay u.

Adult guys who know how to treat u, would treat u and dump u painfully.

Well said!!
toniecutie: [/color] I am a teen girl but i dont date and i plan to date when i am ready for marriage. Teen guys are like kids and dont know how to treat girls so i dont even look at them except when they are handsome so guy wait till you mature because from what you are like a kid who they took candy from
toniecutie: [color=#990000] I am a teen girl but i dont date and i plan to date when i am ready for marriage. Teen guys are like kids and dont know how to treat girls so i dont even look at them except when they are handsome so guy wait till you mature because from what you are like a kid who they took candy from
I pity you!! cry
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by toniecutie(f): 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2013
macof:

U are a kid and u saying the ones like u act like kids. U looking for who would treat u by spending his fathers money aren'

smiley
am sorry to say dis but i dont date just my policy at times i say i have a bf to push some guys away because to teen boys having a gf is a pride like the way kid show off new toys. I am still a teen in 100 level and i have male friends thats all so what u r saying is new to me and as for facing my studies, i am doing very well that my father promised me a special gift if i continued dat way so instead of attacking me,talk to your girlfriend seeker teen not me
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by akpomeme(m): 7:28am On Dec 12, 2013
uninvited: Right now am so confused. It's not the first time but the fifth time it has happened to me. I get to meet a girl that I like and after days of trying to muster up courage to ask her out, she finally tells me she has a boyfriend.

I don't end there, I try to get information about these guys and find out they are in their twenties.please these guys should leave our girls alone, how would the younger ones feel if guys my age go for their girls. It's not fair now.
If you are below 20, focus on your books and future... When you make something worthwhile out of your life, girls of all ages will flock around. If you feel Hot at the moment, self-service it off and read your books!
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by henrydadon(m): 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
uninvited:
Right now am so confused. It's not the first time but the fifth time it has happened to me. I get to meet a girl that I like and after days of trying to muster up courage to ask her out, she finally tells me she has a boyfriend.

I don't end there, I try to get information about these guys and find out they are in their twenties.please these guys should leave our girls alone, how would the younger ones feel if guys my age go for their girls. It's not fair now.
. I can relate with you bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Toast A Nigerian Guy / Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? / What Do Girls Do When They Like A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.