Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone (28607 Views)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by 9jahubcom(m): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
hmm
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by badmeat(m): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
Teenager,
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
ms_pee: Who wants to date babies? undecided

Hello son, now is the time to study hard, make good grades, make real money and polish yourself. . . When you are 20+ you'd enjoy what your elders are enjoying now. wink

Grow up!!! angry

martronilla: no nigerian girl wants to date a child... happy new month

Nomski0: Grow up OP
Op, as u see all these girls So ehn, when they were in nursery 2,they were dating guys in ss3.... smh
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Symphony007: 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
iadeka: Righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to that nation...Nigeria is suffering d reproach of sin but they won't learn.....let a teenager date? Dats nonsence but what do u care for? Nonsence makes more sence in d world now...terry G is a prove
what do you think "dating" mean? I take it your mind is corrupt that's why you the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear "dating" is "sin". Do you know that a dull student dating an intelligent one can help the dull one? Do you know dating to some is a great encouragement. Amny stable marraige started from high school dating. Mitt romney, former u.s presidential candidate married his high school sweet hear ann. When he was 21 and she is 19. Today they have been married for over 3 decades with 5 boys, and 20 grandchildren.

5 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by shegzi(m): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
The teenager's Revolt
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by crazygod(m): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
See this small boy o. U beta go read for ur jamb before u fail for the 2nd time.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Danhumprey: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
ITbomb:
No mind the boy
Im wan make I leave those fresh tinz for my mates wey don damage their punny since sec school days till uni with various lecturers , players n live-in bf who bin dey pound dem every nite . N now wan hook u for marriage to spend the rest of ur life swimming in a wide hole
Lol.........you're crazy! grin
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by VoltaireQ: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
iadeka: Righteousness exalts a nation but sin is a reproach to that nation...Nigeria is suffering d reproach of sin but they won't learn.....let a teenager date? Dats nonsence but what do u care for? Nonsence makes more sence in d world now...terry G is a prove

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by victorazy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
uninvited: Right now am so confused. It's not the first time but the fifth time it has happened to me. I get to meet a girl that I like and after days of trying to muster up courage to ask her out, she finally tells me she has a boyfriend.

I don't end there, I try to get information about these guys and find out they are in their twenties.please these guys should leave our girls alone, how would the younger ones feel if guys my age go for their girls. It's not fair now.

Go and read ur book, ur too young.
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nomski0(f): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Monstertrucks:

Op, as u see all these girls So ehn, when they were in nursery 2,they were dating guys in ss3.... smh
You misunderstood my post o. shockedshocked
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by krugar07(m): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
hmmm, its now i knw wat landed dis boi in ahoda north juvenile prison. grin grin
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by oduaboy1: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
So many perverts on the thread......Cant believe some guys derive pleasure in pfucking underage girls!!eew so disgusting.
You peadophiles should desist from destroying young girls punnanies with the humongous john thomas you lots carry around.
And i think many of them are cowards taking advantage of the naivety of the kids due to the fact that they are still inexperienced.

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by 1stola: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
mecussey: It happened to me when i was a teenager as well. The girls mature faster than we guys and see us as kids. Now, teanage girls i senior with up to 10yrs still prefer to call me by my name without any atom of respect unlike their male counterparts who put oga or sir as initials. Though, i dont care as far as i go nack their thing.

because dem don dey chop big pumor Na.
me too no care o. as long as...
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by henryblaze25(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
Please tell dis OP that a girl of His Age is not his mate when it comes to relationship, bt make e no worry we go tell President to set up committe to look into d matter then give recommendation.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by mspee(f): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
fabulousdame:
lolz...ms pee, free d boy na..it is very painful

@op oya gimme ur num, i will date u gringrin

Madam, you don reach here?

This small teenage boy, can he offer a girl anything?

OP, don't go and read your books you hear? Come here and whine about what your elders are enjoying angry
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by iamdhebuck(m): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Fact is this older guys chasing kids are cowards.....they take advantage of the naiveness of the inexperience of this young gals,they can't handle chics their age.
I often tell my friends,I won't ever date any gal 3 years and one second younger than me....and so far am faring well.I had my first gal at 15 and she was 9 days older than me,cuz I cant stand the thought of dating a 14 year old...even though I was a kid then myself.
oldies man up and date girls ur age!

2 Likes

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nomski0: You misunderstood my post o. shockedshocked
you're misunderstanding mine too. embarassed undecided
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by mspee(f): 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
Monstertrucks:

So this is all you could come up with? undecided
Try harder!!!
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
e b lyk say you no fyn, me no get probs with girls my age, infact dem too plenty.... guy,go get swagg then see the magic
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
ms_pee:

So this is all you could come up with? undecided
Try harder!!!
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by RAPMAN02(m): 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2013
@OP I knw how it feel to know a teenage girl u wanted is dating an oldun....that's how it has been and there is nothing we can do about it than to remind the olduns to be ready to chain their teenage girls in the nearest future.......Sir/Ma, we would face our books and graduate with good grades.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by mspee(f): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
Monstertrucks: embarassed embarassed embarassed

undecided undecided
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
Gosh this world is turning to something else!!!!trolls and perverts everywhere !!!!

@op u also need to be stoned to coma,na the same thing wey the bros for u house do till dem give five girls belle na him u too wan follow the path,quote me and say rubbish make I start to dey open the life history of ur family.idiot!!!
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by krugar07(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
leavestory: Gosh this world is turning to something else!!!!trolls and perverts everywhere !!!!

@op i also need to be stoned to coma,na the same thing wey the bros for my house do till dem give five girls belle na him i too wan follow the path,quote me and say rubbish make I start to dey open the life history of my family.idiot!!!
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by imperiouxx(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
uninvited: Right now am so confused. It's not the first time but the fifth time it has happened to me. I get to meet a girl that I like and after days of trying to muster up courage to ask her out, she finally tells me she has a boyfriend.

I don't end there, I try to get information about these guys and find out they are in their twenties.please these guys should leave our girls alone, how would the younger ones feel if guys my age go for their girls. It's not fair now.

You teens should go on dating rampage. Date the fifties too. Date whatever wraps waist with cloth or has booobs.... saggy or standing. Na ASUU and govt cos am, else at 16 to 18, you should have been in your first year angry
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by allisonluvsu(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2013

So you are a teen and you are talking of chasing a woman instead of chasing your book. Chai. What is the world turning into
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by NovusHomo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2013

You no go go carry your book go read?
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Chukkasy(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
if u are dating ur age mate, then
1) she actually doesn't know ur real age, maybe u'r big for ur age. the day she gets to know ur real age she'll b like "chai, so dis boy na small pikin sef"
2) she doesn't know the real thing- she get friends wey no dey enlightened. just wait till she entas uni.
3)she get novel mentality.

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
imperiouxx:

You teens should go on dating rampage. Date the fifties too. Date whatever wraps waist with cloth or has booobs.... saggy or standing.

Hehehe, Seun! Oga imperiouxx account has been tampered with. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by 49cents(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Confirmed:Nairaland also have teen Teen posters!

1 Like

Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by Nomski0(f): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Monstertrucks: you're misunderstanding mine too. embarassed undecided
No I didnt. angry
Re: The Cry Of A Teenager: Guys In Their Twenties Should Leave Our Girls Alone by fabulousdame(f): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2013
ms_pee:

Madam, you don reach here?

This small teenage boy, can he offer a girl anything?

OP, don't go and read your books you hear? Come here and whine about what your elders are enjoying angry
lol..i don reach oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who A Big Girl Is NOT / Photo From Kano Mass Wedding 2013 Edition / How To Toast A Nigerian Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.