Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Would You Forgive Her Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Forgive Her Again? (1793 Views)

What Would You Do? (Breakup OR Forgive her?) / If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed / How Can I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Forgive Her Again? by dearie(m): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2008
A friend caught his girlfriend in bed with his brother, and somehow he was sweet-talked into forgiving her. Then this time he caught her yet in bed with the same brother just 6 months later, and she's begging for forgiveness again.

Ordinarilly, the guy feels he should just kick the girl out of his life, but on second thought (on going down memory lane) he remembered how the girl had sacrificed so much to get him where he is today while she's a nobody and rejected by her relatives for going against them to hang on with him, and also the promises he made her that he would stick to her no matter what, and also how the girl forgave him when he was caught in bed right with her own friend back in those days when he was a nobody and how the girl forgave him inspite of his wrethedness.

Please help this guy out with your suggestions bearing in mind that he's the only family she now knows.
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by Frizy(m): 8:18am On Jul 24, 2008
May God forgive me. One good turn deserves another. grin
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by Emperoh(m): 8:28am On Jul 24, 2008
NOO OOHH
2 GOOD TURN DESERVES A THIRD ONE grin grin
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:30am On Jul 24, 2008
Once bitten twice shy, now why would he do that?
she cheated once, she would do it again. duhhh,
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by yemi221(m): 8:36am On Jul 24, 2008
i gess the guy shld forget abt her.he caught her 2wice!!! thats more than a mistake.is it because she has done alot 4 him.i beg tell ur guy 2 fashi her.
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by OKbobo: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2008
Hi dearie!
i would recommend that your friend forgive her, but let her go.
Forgive her in the sense that he hold no grudges or bitterness against her.
But he should not continue with the relationship because of the person she was involved with - his brother!
if he continues to see her, she will continue to come in contact with his brother, not by design but because of the family connection. this will give opportunities for them to succumb to the 'temptations of the flesh', whether they planned to or not.
This will eventually lead to serious breakdown in the relationship with his brother (imagine if she becomes pregnant by the brother). the whole family can be split in two at best or someone could experience grievous bodily harm or death.
The alternative would be for him to break relationship with his brother to sustain the relationship. When the family eventually becomes aware of the reason for this, she will become persona nongrata - an outcast and an enemy trying to destroy the family.
The relationship is not worth the pain it will eventually cause.
he is not God, so his loss to her will not be the end of her life - who knows the pain of losing him might actually be what she needs to set her life straight.
Let her go- pray for her to get the right partner and also for her financial wellbeing.
let him forgive his brother - then talk to him.
he needs to forgive him first so that he can tell his brother how he feels about the issue without emotions clouding his judgment - we would not want them getting physical, anything could happen!
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by iice(f): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2008
Why da hell do people not know their boundaries? A brother? lipsrsealed
Yes he should forgive her and forget her and she likewise
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by ladybam(f): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2008
@ poster

Did you just say he also cheated? ? ?

Then Well !!!!!! . . . . .

What can I say. . . . . .

Its a match made in heaven.  grin grin  grin  grin
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by albridge(m): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2008
it all sounds too wrong to me. i think he should forget about her. is he going to stop his brother or his family from coming to his house? what thoughts will go through his mind whenever he sees his woman and his brother talking? i dont think he will ever be able to trust her and without trust there really is no relationship.
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by 74071688(m): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2008
who am i not to forgive! grin
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by Sweetgreg: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2008
Hello Thoniaslim can u give me ur Ymsgr
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by bigfather(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2008
will forgive but will never forget .
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by MissyB1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2008
Sm pple wil cal dat revenge tongue cheesy

The babe wants to equalise
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by Sisikill: 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2008
He needs to ask?

What is he waiting for. . . her to sleep with his brother and Cousin before kicking her to the curb? See, now he will say some girl treated him badly and nobody will ask who held a gun to his head.
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by Scopium: 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

Once bitten twice shy, now why would he do that?
she cheated once, she would do it again. duhhh,

[size=13pt]Is that the way of women or just this one? Is there no hope that she can change?[/size]
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by Scopium: 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2008
[size=13pt]Personally if I forgive her then I might as well start forgetting her because I'll find me another boo on the side to balance the equation. He only caught them twice, it may have been going on behind his back longer than he can imagine. And it may never stop.[/size]
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 25, 2008
Abeg, they fit each other jare.

She bleeps his brother.
He bleeps her friend.

Who is fooling who?
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:15am On Jul 25, 2008
Forgive wetin?? angry angry angry angry

How would you compare a friend to family?? angry

Havent you heard that blood is thicker than custard. Didnt she see any of his friends??

And moreover she is a repeat offender, off with her head I say
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 25, 2008
Okija_juju:

Forgive wetin?? angry angry angry angry

How would you compare a friend to family?? angry

Havent you heard that blood is thicker than custard. Didnt she see any of his friends??

And moreover she is a repeat offender, off with her head I say

Nor be for my wall you go knack your head. As for me none is better than the other so they fit perfectly! They are both rotten fruits and should remain together instead of going to contaminate fresh ones!
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:32am On Jul 25, 2008
FAMILY. Thats the magic word.

TWICE!! Thats the iceberg that sinks the ship.

She is an unrepentant LovePeddler.
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 25, 2008
Okija_juju:

FAMILY. Thats the magic word.

TWICE!! Thats the iceberg that sinks the ship.

She is an unrepentant LovePeddler.

FAMILY my ass, TWICE my foot.

Do you know if that friend was like a sister to her?

I still remain of the opinion that he should keep her. Let them rot together!
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by Akinagirl(f): 1:09am On Jul 25, 2008
Well in this situation, since they both screwed up, I think they should have a serious talk with one another about where the relationship is heading and what they expect out of one another. Obviously they are playing games of cat and mouse. They need to forgive one another for their trespasses. Obviously they havent forgiven each other and trying to get back at one another. But, it needs to stop somewhere. They need to stop avoiding each other and going behind each other and have a serious talk.
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 25, 2008
Of course, forgive her.

But just because you forgave her does not mean you can't dump her.
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by bigfather(m): 1:58am On Jul 25, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Of course, forgive her.

But just because you forgave her does not mean you can't dump her.

Abi o !
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by Joseph6(m): 2:12am On Jul 25, 2008
they both need counselling especially on their sex lives abeg someone had better get those two king sized vibrators
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by chika98: 2:42am On Jul 25, 2008
He needs to learn some sex techniques from his brother because he is doing something wrong in that department. grin
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by Templa(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2008

the summary

the action

the end
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by galatico(m): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2008
Never I can never forgive. Twice!!!
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by arshy(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2008
@poser,

I wonder the kind of family they will become, cheats! i guess
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by sistajay(f): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2008
He can keep forgivin her till he is blue in the face.
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by Persona82(m): 11:45am On Jul 25, 2008
Tough One.
It seems the guy feels indepted to the gal for sticking with him. But then, with family?!!! That kind of shit can tear the family apart, Is she trying to cos him the same pain she felt by her own family alienizing her 'cos of him.

The situation is not unresolvable but then the matter go tough.

1st trust is out.
2nd the must be some form of animousity for the brother (oe NOT!!!)

If they can find a common ground tho I bet it'll be a fantasy-like relationship; talk about overcoming the odds but u must ask urself, is it worth it?
Re: Would You Forgive Her Again? by Gamine(f): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2008
The guy is acting foolishly

He should forgive and forget her.

Theres too many faithful ones out there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Fall For Guys' Format (Tricks)? / Does The Kind Of Lady Still Exist / Strictly For The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.