Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

My Fiancee Wants To Break Our Engagement! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Wants To Break Our Engagement! (1802 Views)

My Bestfriend's Fiancee Wants Him To Stop The 19yrs Friendship, Please Help!! / Help!! My Fiancee Wants To Brake Up With Me Because I Spend Money On Her. / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Wants To Break Our Engagement! by Asifbaig09: 5:55pm On Aug 29, 2009
hi,
I've Engaged but my fiancee already loves to someone else and she doesn't want to get marry with me.
But i love her now. And i can't live without her and she doesn't want to get marry with me she says she loves to someone else and she can't live without him. The most important thing is here that her parents don't know about it & my family too because she is saying them that she doesn't want to get marry with me and before few days she made me phone call after very long time otherwise she was not talking to me. She was telling me that You are good man and i think i am not able to you because i love to another guy so be friendly i am telling you today please forget me and forgive i can't get marry with you please break this engagement by yourself and i will be very thankful to you please because i won't be able to live happy with you after getting marry please break this engagement. The problem is this now that i love her and i can't live without her and her parents don't want to break this engagement and my family too and her father is heart patient & her mother has DIABETES, BLOODPRESSURE and they don't know the perfect reason that why she is refusing to do it. But she said me perfect reason that why she wants to break this engagement and was telling me you have to break this engagement by yourself so how can i do it i am too upset so any one can tell me what should i do?
Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Our Engagement! by Magz(m): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2009
cry
Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Our Engagement! by Seun(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2009
"the engagement" or "our engagement"?
Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Our Engagement! by MissyB1(m): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2009
. . . . . Lord, I ask for understanding. grin
Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Our Engagement! by Asifbaig09: 7:07pm On Aug 29, 2009
our Engagement
Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Our Engagement! by Secretz(f): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2009
As much as it hurts, she is doing you a BIG favour, tell yours and her family that she wants to break off the engagement because she claims to be in love with someone else and you can't force anyone to marry you. Simple. grin
Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Our Engagement! by patwhizkid(f): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2009
. . . father plz bestow upon me the spirit of understandin'. . . before i get tongue/headache.
Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Our Engagement! by MoneyRule(m): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2009
Set your post right.
Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Our Engagement! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2009
@poster
you are trying to find excuses into staying with someone who clearly does not want to marry you and is in love with someone else.
as much as it will be a hard time for you and the people around you, there is absolutely no reason for you to want to marry a woman who is in love with someone else and who has express that to you.
move on with your life knowing that you tried and it didnt work.
marrying this woman will bring you (and her) a life time of misery.
Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Our Engagement! by Ameena(f): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2009
Guy, ur English is so out of this world! Hw can we help or advice when we can't even understand what you are trying to expain? Meanwhile, from the little i can grab- if the girl is in love with someone else then just let her go. Marriage no be by force!
God will provide you a better person, one who will understand you perfectly.
Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Our Engagement! by somubz(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2009
Guy! this is a long life issue, it is better to love someone and who reciprocate the love to you; from what you've passed, I believe the lady has no feelings for U anylonger, the issue of both families has nothing to do with the matter on ground. Ones she said NO that is the final regardless of the kind of your feelings 4 HER. I advice you 2 brush her issue off your heart and look for a more better lover.

IT HAPPENS LIKE THATTTTTTTTT,

LOVELY DAY AHEAD YOU.
Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Our Engagement! by Asifbaig09: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2009
but how can i explain her family & my family they know i was happy with her?
and her parents have patients!
it can be harmful for them and they have already upset cause of their daughter,
Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Our Engagement! by likky: 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2009
Omo, English, nawa wa
Sounded lik aboki.  grin  grin
Anyway, i understand your plight. I think your probs is hw to tell d parents of d babe since they are both patients.
U dnt want to be d cause of their untimely death abi?
No wahala, jst bone.
U can start by creating a distance between u n her parents. Jst try n avoid them.
If they start asking u questions, tell them to find out 4rm their daughter. Chikina !
Love no be by force  dear. Since the babe confessed to u dat she cnt marry u.
Leave her  cos i believe u will see a better person.
Cheers !!
Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Our Engagement! by Andyjoy(f): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2009
pls let her parent know what is going on
so that u will free urf
Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Our Engagement! by Mitchelin(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2009
Secretz:

As much as it hurts, she is doing you a BIG favour, tell yours and her family that she wants to break off the engagement because she claims to be in love with someone else and you can't force anyone to marry you. Simple. grin
HEAR HEAR!!
Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Our Engagement! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2009
but how can i explain her family & my family they know i was happy with her?
and her parents have patients!
it can be harmful for them and they have already upset cause of their daughter,

you are again worrying about the wrong thing. tell everyone what is happening and move on with your life.
trying to please her parents is not going to bring her back. yes, your situation is not an easy one because you have professed to the world your intentions to marry someone who dont give a shit about you but that is life and there are many fish in the sea.
the faster you move on with your life, the better it will be for you (whatever everyone else thinks is irrelevant)
what you should NEVER forget is that:[size=13pt]SHE DOESNT WANT YOU!!!! [/size]
Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Our Engagement! by Busybody2(f): 12:37am On Sep 01, 2009
Asifbaig09,

I know you re hurtng right now, but unless you want her to divorce you within a year of you forcing her to marry you, I would suggest you ignore the irrelevant drivel from the insensitive numpties mocking your written English and take a deep breath and read and digest MrBrownjay's and Mitchellin89's advice, before you give yourself HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE and become a patient too like your ex-fiancee's Mother.
Re: My Fiancee Wants To Break Our Engagement! by Sauron1: 1:42am On Sep 01, 2009
Asifbaig09:

hi,
I've Engaged but my fiancee already loves to someone else and she doesn't want to get marry with me.
But i love her now. And i can't live without her and she doesn't want to get marry with me she says she loves to someone else and she can't live without him. The most important thing is here that her parents don't know about it & my family too because she is saying them that she doesn't want to get marry with me and before few days she made me phone call after very long time otherwise she was not talking to me. She was telling me that You are good man and i think i am not able to you because i love to another guy so be friendly i am telling you today please forget me and forgive i can't get marry with you please break this engagement by yourself and i will be very thankful to you please because i won't be able to live happy with you after getting marry please break this engagement. The problem is this now that i love her and i can't live without her and her parents don't want to break this engagement and my family too and her father is heart patient & her mother has DIABETES, BLOODPRESSURE and they don't know the perfect reason that why she is refusing to do it. But she said me perfect reason that why she wants to break this engagement and was telling me you have to break this engagement by yourself so how can i do it i am too upset so any one can tell me what should i do?

Forget about the chic.
There are better ones out there.
I cannot stand men who love women knowing fully well the love is not mutual.

Come on, get a GRIP!!!

(1) (Reply)

Being With One Girlfriend Is Boring / How To Make Your Boyfriend Happy / How I Almost Got Married To Biliki. (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.