Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,704 members, 7,955,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! (1515 Views)

APC Replaces Oshiomhole As Head Of Committee To Conduct Bayelsa Guber Primary / Bayelsa Guber: Contest Like No Other / Anambra Guber Contest: Losers On The Prowl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian is almost always RIGHT. Check out the history:

1. I supported GEJ in 2011 elections. GEJ won that election

2. I said supported Obiano in the Anambra election. Obiano came out tops with a landslide.

3. I said PHCN privatisation will be completed successfully and transparently. That has now come to pass.

4. I said the turn around maintenance of the refineries was not the solution but privatisation. Govt has now started the process of privatising the refineries.

5. I called for the sack for the mostly lazy and unproductive bunch, who call themselves ASUU. Govt has now given ASUU deadline to return to work or be SACKED.

And so on and so forth.

The position of Sincere 9gerian on any national issue is asentimental, insightful, honest, progressive and carries enormous weight.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by Slizbeat(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Sincere 9gerian is almost always RIGHT. Check out the history:

1. I supported GEJ in 2011 elections. GEJ won that election

2. I said supported Obiano in the Anambra election. Obiano came out tops with a landslide.

3. I said PHCN privatisation will be completed successfully and transparently. That has now come to pass.

4. I said the turn around maintenance of the refineries was not the solution but privatisation. Govt has now started the process of privatising the refineries.

5. I called for the sack for the mostly lazy and unproductive bunch, who call themselves ASUU. Govt has now given ASUU deadline to return to work or be SACKED.

And so on and so forth.

The position of Sincere 9gerian on any national issue is asentimental, insightful, honest, progressive and carries enormous weight.

Yes, you tried alot.......hardwork pays.
Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by shizzle11(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
Lol

carry go sincere9igerian. keep doing your thing without minding the proponents of amala politics who are indeed the retrogressive.
Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by Tintinix: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
Blow your trumpet... Panananananana!!
Blow your trumpet... Panananana!!

Its thanksgiving Sunday today after all! smiley
Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by gramci: 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
Only evil 9gerians dislike Sincere 9gerian
Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by Zonacom(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
Freeglobe, berem and others, how body na?
Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by Goddex: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
Your detractors are a bunch of losers.
Carry go!!!
Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by tomakint: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
Good job Sincere 9gerian, together (team GEJ) we can do it come 2015! I know the level of frustration and desperation in the minds of those losers (APC) will be unleashed in an unprecedented manner come 2015 against the chosen one, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, if you are GEJITES, kindly visit the link in this thread, to register your support for the man of the moment, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) https://www.nairaland.com/1537480/support-goodluck-ebele-jonathan-through

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by ak47mann(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
sincerenigeria! nwanne mmadu, as nwa anambra i always knew that you are well connected this is why you are always on point anyway no be nwa anambra u be cool
Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by PHIPEX(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
You also inferred that Nairaland has been sold to APC, I now agree with you based on mods deliberate refusal to inform Nigerians on front page that APC candidate has been officially defeated in Anambra state https://www.nairaland.com/1537977/breaking-anambra-election-obiano-declared/3

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
ak47mann: sincerenigeria! nwanne mmadu, as nwa anambra i always knew that you are well connected this is why you are always on point anyway no be nwa anambra u be cool
Thank you. I am well connected to Almighty God, from whom all good things come.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by idumuose(m): 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Thank you. I am well connected to Almighty God, from whom all good things come.
Reuben Abati
Keno omokri
Doyin okupe
Ahmed Gulak
Olisa metuh
Ken Emeakayi
Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
You are indeed a torn in the flesh to those infedels. MAY GOD KEEP YOU ALIFE AND HEALTY.
Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2013
VICTORCIZA: You are indeed a torn in the flesh to those infedels. MAY GOD KEEP YOU ALIFE AND HEALTY.
I heard @Gbawe, the APC commander-in-chief on NL, is now in a state of irreversible e-coma. Even though they said the coma is irreversible, I still wish him quick recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by DrOBD(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
You are now very popular( for good prophecies)
Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
tomakint: Good job Sincere 9gerian, together (team GEJ) we can do it come 2015! I know the level of frustration and desperation in the minds of those losers (APC) will be unleashed in an unprecedented manner come 2015 against the chosen one, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, if you are GEJITES, kindly visit the link in this thread, to register your support for the man of the moment, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) https://www.nairaland.com/1537480/support-goodluck-ebele-jonathan-through
2015 presidential election is already in the FRESH AIR golden bag. The challenge is how to get majority in the NASS post-2015.
Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by tomakint: 2:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
2015 presidential election is already in the FRESH AIR golden bag. The challenge is how to get majority in the NASS post-2015.
For real, you are perfectly right, like I told one of the APC goons, that APC will be third in the last Anambra Election, he thought I was bluffing, now he knows better! Don't you think, NASS post-2015 shouldn't be a problem for PDP because this APC will soon implode, you can quote me Sincere 9gerian!
Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by Omexonomy: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
A high power pannel has been set up to look into how more igbo people will be deported. Due to the disgraceful defeat of "chris oluwaseun gbawe ngige" (sic)
The panel is been headed by chief demdemmoron the biggest m0r0n on nairaland, berem, take dat, gbawe though he has been in an inreversible coma since the anambra result was release, Egorila, and some mods in nairaland whose names cant be mention due to the fear of afam4ever and mukina.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by WarriPikin1: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
Bros,
open a church or even a mosque fast before your insightful spirit go!
You will make a lot of money from politicians o!
Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by Omexonomy: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
@ops if you want us to believe you
please kindly and quickly predict which of the APC E-rat will drink rat poison and die b4 2015 ?
And those APC E-idiot that will die of heart attack and frustration b4 2015 ?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
Omexonomy: A high power pannel has been set up to look into how more igbo people will be deported. Due to the disgraceful defeat of "chris oluwaseun gbawe ngige" (sic)
The panel is been headed by chief demdemmoron the biggest m0r0n on nairaland, berem, take dat, gbawe though he has been in an inreversible coma since the anambra result was release, Egorila, and some mods in nairaland whose names cant be mention due to the fear of afam4ever and mukina.
Lol.. Fashola no dey fear? He has not even fully recovered from the last deportation incident. He will not dare
Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by tomakint: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
Omexonomy: @ops if you want us to believe you
please kindly and quickly predict which of the APC E-rat will drink rat poison and die b4 2015 ?
Kai, wahala dey ooooo grin grin grin grin

Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
tomakint:
For real, you are perfectly right, like I told one of the APC goons, that APC will be third in the last Anambra Election, he thought I was bluffing, now he knows better! Don't you think, NASS post-2015 shouldn't be a problem for PDP because this APC will soon implode, you can quote me Sincere 9gerian!
You are right, the implosion of APC is highly probable. But the question is when the implosion will take place.
Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
Omexonomy: @ops if you want us to believe you
Dat na complex and convolated political mathematics. Anyway, it is already before my crystal ball and the result will be out soon.

But @Gbawe is already in irreversible e-coma after he was hit on the head by e-missle
Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
shizzle11: Lol

carry go sincere9igerian. keep doing your thing without minding the proponents of amala politics who are indeed the retrogressive.
Thank you my brother. There is no relenting
Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by BENZINA(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You are right, the implosion of APC is highly probable. But the question is when the implosion will take place.
The patriot (sincere 9gerian), i need your prediction on this i cannot wait to see that happen to Apc.Hmmmm wish is nowwwwww.
Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by WarriPikin1: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2013
Is his name Goriola?

Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by theoctopus: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

What happened in 2011 will happen again in 2015. The only thing the core north wants is the presidency. Once they loose that, they will vote enmass for PDP in the subsequent elections and many of them will decamp again. The north does not like opposition politics
Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by 99100(m): 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
True talk my chairman.
We must keep d fire burning.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by biafranqueen: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
grin
Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
No comment yet from the remnant of APC e-warriors on NL.
Re: Anambra Guber Contest: Sincere 9gerian Vindicated Yet Again!!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2013
99/100:
True talk my chairman.
We must keep d fire burning.
Thank you my brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taking Stock Of Transformation In Transport Sector / Welcome To Nigeria 1984 Major General Tunde Idiagbon / Lagos State INEC Frustrating Non-indigenes From Collecting PVC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.