Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? (4060 Views)

d day u cried for somefin not worth it.....share d experience.. check mine.. / How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. / Should I Keep On Sacrificing Myself To My Family Or Shd I Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2006
well good luck den, as you said he's ur man afterall lipsrsealed
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by whitelexi(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2006
So hell yea, i'll sacrifice for my man over and over again. afterall, he's my man
Straight outta tha top drawer!
Right Behind u Lil grin
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mamaput(f): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2006
And what are you Sacrificing . ? please with example.
A housr a job or just a meal
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by lilnaomi(f): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2006
mamaput, sacrificing doesnt av 2 b anything material.

it can be anything as long as it means something 2 him.

For instance, clearing ur schedule to spend time with him or jus imply going out of ur way 2 satisfy him. u knw, jus simple things that make him happy, mean somthin 2 him. n if u do this, he'll appreciate u more.

but if he doesnt appreciate it, then he aint worth it.

u can neva really knw a man until u do things for him n then u can judge from his reaction whether he's the kind of man u can sacrifice 4 or a goat who simply doesnt deserve ur time.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mamaput(f): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2006
For me sacrificing means travelling to another country with him and living my loved ones behind, giving up my job for him because of moving or to support him in what ever (studies).Being disowned by my family because of him.
Something that has an impact on your life ,

That what you are talking about is the every day making compromises and give and take relation ship.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by lilnaomi(f): 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2006
wow, dts really a sacrifice: leavin behind ur family 4 him, gettin disowned.

i agree, i cant jus sacrifice like dt 4 a man, it depends on the kinda level u r.

if am inlove wiv him, n am sure he's inlove wiv me too, sure why not?? afterall, he's d one am inlove wiv. if i dont sacrifice 4 him, who will i sacrifice 4??
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mamaput(f): 7:39pm On Jul 06, 2006
What if he dumps you later.
Thats why its called Sacrificing (giving up something that is dear to you)
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by lilnaomi(f): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2006
if he dumps u, his loss.

if a guy dumps me after sacrificing 4 him, trust me it will hurt but i'll get ova it. it doesnt mean i wont sacrifice 4 d next man, i will but it may take more time. lol
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mamaput(f): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2006
You know the film waiting to exhail
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2006
what really kicks me is when a guy dumps the woman who sacrificed for him for anuther who wants to suck him dry .
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mamaput(f): 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2006
Another woman packing into the house you suffered to build up. sad
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 9:57pm On Jul 06, 2006
Yeah angry and yet still some guys think am wrong
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mamaput(f): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2006
The worst is if you knew the man when he was a poor nobody and you were soaking garri with him.
Then when he makes it a stupid brainless bitch comes and kicks you out of your place .
And you find your self back at the start.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2006
just imagine that madness angry
if am ever goin to sacrifice for a guy he has to be worthy of it angry
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mamaput(f): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2006
And half the house will be in my name
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2006
everything in the house will be 50 50 and no joint account
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by Mystique(f): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2006
@Topic: I agree

Sacrifice for a dude, and he turns around, and dumps you like a bad habit. grin angry grin
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2006
mystique God bless you ma sister kiss
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by 2fine4u(f): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2006
@ Topic
I do not agree. Most men are worth sacrifing for wink and trust me if I meet the one right for me; he loves me and I love him, shoot I will move mountains for him. if you don't take the risk to sacrifice for him, how is he going to know that you really care about him much as he does to you undecided one thing i will not sacrifice for a man is my career, my belief and my family. i know where i come from and i know where am going grin
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2006
2fine4u 
when u've been burnt you'll never want to touch a hot plate again grin grin grin
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by 2fine4u(f): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2006
lol @ muki
well i wont get close to a hot plate muchless gettin burnt by it. the flame off it shd tell me it's hot and stay clear grin
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2006
hmmm ok ooo warning lipsrsealed
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by lilnaomi(f): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2006
lol@ mukina n mamaput, u guys can make one hate guys ooo. goddamn, not all of them r bad now. some are worth sacrificing 4 and its that kind i pray God gives me as a husband, amen!!
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2006
ok lilnaomi i'll help you pray ooo but its the truth
most guys are not worth sacrificin for angry
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by hotchic1(f): 7:46pm On May 02, 2007
Not all guys but most,i believe there is no law without excepption,have never been a victim of an ingrate guy though.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by dezobo(m): 9:02pm On May 02, 2007
mukina,
why is it that girls really like to complain about guys. i think watever applies to a guy applies to girls also. the way gus behave is the same way girls behave. so if a guy is ungrateful i think girls are more ungrateful than guys.
anyway, am neither a guy nor a girl, so that u will not think am supporting the guys. am an hermaphrodite or better still am an ANGEL.
if u really wanna find out call 08034348342.
washington.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by amaikama(m): 10:07am On Mar 17, 2009
@poster! i guess you must have tasted a bitter pill in life. how very unfortunate!! but please, don't brain wash others for your own mistakes. Not all men have those pills. You just fall into the wrong hands.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by JJYOU: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2009
amaikama:

@poster! i guess you must have tasted a bitter pill in life. how very unfortunate!! but please, don't brain wash others for your own mistakes. Not all men have those pills. You just fall into the wrong hands.
mmmm this was almost 3 yrs ago. wonder what mukina would say today.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by kemisuga(f): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2009
@ topic - 101% agree.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by vanderjo(m): 11:06am On Mar 17, 2009
I guess everybody that agrees with mukina has tasted that bitter pill,so it ain't a surprise,to love is to make sacrifice itself,to go into a relationship expecting not to make sacrifices is planning to fail in that relationship and trust me,it ain't never going to work out.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by Dvampire(m): 11:20am On Mar 17, 2009
i woke this thread up from its slumber. i command u sleep! sleeep!! sleeeeeep!!!
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by Gabry(f): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2009
Mukina, thats not true. Ive sacrificed alot of my time, money and it came to a point where I even left some of my family members for my bf. . . He sacrificed his life for me. . Its not all men whom are like that. It all depends on the person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Aphrodisiacs - Spanish Fly, Voodoo Love Potion / Ladies:why Do You Friendzone Good Guys? / When You Are Feeling Sleepy But Someone Keeps Talking To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.