Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? (4050 Views)

d day u cried for somefin not worth it.....share d experience.. check mine.. / How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. / Should I Keep On Sacrificing Myself To My Family Or Shd I Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by JJYOU: 11:24am On Mar 17, 2009
kemisuga:

@ topic - 101% agree.
knowing life you will only attract self centred people like your lovely self.
van der jo:

I guess everybody that agrees with mukina has tasted that bitter pill,so it ain't a surprise,to love is to make sacrifice itself,to go into a relationship expecting not to make sacrifices is planning to fail in that relationship and trust me,it ain't never going to work out.
you are so spot on. some people wonder why they are miserable loosers in relationships.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mmababy(f): 1:10pm On Mar 17, 2009
see they dont worth it,me i cant compromise my happiness with any thing.and i dont think i can do any thing that is against my wish for a man,because he is human being like me never.infact the sacrifly has to be 50-50 nothing more.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2009
I will never sacrifice my relationship with my maker for any man.
I will not sacrifice my relationship with my family for a man.
Shikena
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by kemisuga(f): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2009
@ JJYOU - Pls mind your biz, wetin concern u if am self centred.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by Diva1(f): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2009
I can testify to that, most men are not worth sacrificing for. You do all for them, as soon a strouble starts or something goes wrong, all the sacrifices are gone with the wind and you become the worst person ever.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by mukina2: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2009
amaikama:

@poster! i guess you must have tasted a bitter pill in life. how very unfortunate!! but please, don't brain wash others for your own mistakes. Not all men have those pills. You just fall into the wrong hands.

Good. you see a topic, you now want to make judgment. clap for yourself  undecided

gabrywyl:

Mukina, thats not true. Ive sacrificed alot of my time, money and it came to a point where I even left some of my family members for my bf. . . He sacrificed his life for me. . Its not all men whom are like that. It all depends on the person.

I even forgot i did something like this undecided maybe it was not me undecided grin

who woke up this thread and why
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2009
U're right i like ur response cos if the girl actually comes in contact wit a good guy the story wud b different smiley.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by Youngpo413: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
mukina2: well diddy all guys are the same no difference anyway angry angry angry angry angry angry

I dis-agree
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by Youngpo413: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
mukina2: what really kicks me is when a guy dumps the woman who sacrificed for him for anuther who wants to suck him dry .

same way a lady will dump a guy who sacrificed for her for another who will not only suck,but fuccck her dry and later dump her,so the list goes on and on...

MEn and womEn deceiving themselves in the name of RELATIONSHIP.
Re: Men Are Not Worth Sacrificing For: Ladies Do You Agree? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
God! shocked shocked Who resurrected this thread...?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Make Her Marry Me? / Hero Husband/Boyfriend Or Big Wuss? / REVEALED: 15 Common Sex Lies Women Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.