Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Help!she Jilted Me,now She Is Begging To Come Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!she Jilted Me,now She Is Begging To Come Back (1597 Views)

My Girl Jilted Me On Valentine's Day! / My Akata Girl Just 'jilted' Me / How Nice Should I Be To Someone Who Jilted Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!she Jilted Me,now She Is Begging To Come Back by Lifebender(m): 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
The day i asked her out and heard my replies,i thought she'd be the last girl i'll ever dated.I saw her has a dream come true because she claimed i was her first lover.
Shortly after we dated,about six months after we started dating,she started behaving funny and i asked her what it's all about.She then dropped the bomb,calling it quit,it came as a shock.I asked her what her reasons are,she gave me none.
It's been three month since we parted waysnow she's begging to come back,i dont call her,she does the calling,and texting.She claimed she still love me and all that happened was a mistake.She'd been in a relationship after she left me,but she said she never felt the same way as when she was with me.
I still love her,because she is my first love,but not my first girlfriend.I went into a relationship after we parted ways,but ne'r felt the same way also.Please i need you guys to advice me.I still love her but am scared to go into any relationship with her again

1 Like

Re: Help!she Jilted Me,now She Is Begging To Come Back by Enegod(m): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dude seriously? it sounds like she fell for
some loser f**k face and realized it while
being away from you. That IS and ALWAYS
will be HER LOSS not yours.
Ditch the b*tch and get a new one...
Re: Help!she Jilted Me,now She Is Begging To Come Back by Lifebender(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
I went into a relationship after we parted ways but i ne'r felt the same way i feel like when i was with her..
Re: Help!she Jilted Me,now She Is Begging To Come Back by rodeo0070(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
Lifebender: I went into a relationship after we parted ways but i ne'r felt the same way i feel like when i was with her..

*Raises his hand*
Are you a Lesbian? (not hating)
Re: Help!she Jilted Me,now She Is Begging To Come Back by Gabreal1(m): 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
@op, what are you?
Re: Help!she Jilted Me,now She Is Begging To Come Back by Gabreal1(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
Lifebender (f) . . .and you said u have a girlfrend. . .i give up!
Re: Help!she Jilted Me,now She Is Begging To Come Back by Popowaa: 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Kick her damn a.ss out of your life,she was disappointed int he other relationshipangryangry
Re: Help!she Jilted Me,now She Is Begging To Come Back by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2013
Damn it lady! Are u a pervert? Or a fagg? What the hell? Come on, hell is real lady. Damn it! What the fk? Spits.

(1) (Reply)

4 Cute And Romantic Reasons Why Men Love To Date Shy Women? / Am Crushing On A Nairalander / How To Get A Man's Attention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.