Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie (55007 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by tommysparks: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
he whom the gods want to destroy they first make him mad
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
Kamsy10: LOOKS LIKE THE GUY IS TIRED OF ATTACKING PASTOR OYAKHILOME AND PROPHET T.B JOSHUA

So people still attend Okotie's church despite his sexcapades sorry excapades. Anyone who has a wife, sister or daughter attending that church, I don't envy u. grin

The first wife is devilish and the second one too is devilish. How come he's only attracting devils grin

Once he's bored with sleeping with a particular sex machine, he divorces her and starts hunting for another one.
Am I the only one that read the part where he's about hosting a beauty pageant in church?. I guess to chose another devil grin
The funny part is that in each case, he wld claim that God directed him to marry the lady in question. Four years later,he'll tag that one devilish. I wonder which God he's serving.
He needs to give his life to Christ urgently. I'm sure prophet T.B Joshua is strong enough to handle his deliverance

How can a so called man God say that holy communion means crucifying Christ. So he doesnt give his followers communion.waoh
Mind you most churches now give holy communion

BEAUTY PAGEANT IN CHURCH FOR A SERIAL ADULTERER AND DIVORCEE grin
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
1stCitizen: Okotie called Oyakhilome and T B Joshua agents of darkness but their ministries are growing while his own is stagnant or rather crumbling. So who is serving the true God? grin grin grin
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by endie44: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
endie44: Typical Controversial Marketing..

1.) Go against a long held believe (Prof Robert Kiyosaki..if you want to be rich and famous Don't go to college**Very popular rich dad poor dad series***

2.) Disagree with a noted Expert (Donald Trump doesn't know a single shit about real estate investment.. Imagine that!! smiley) or Why the ‘Warren Buffet Method of Investing’ is totally Wrong for the Average Investor”

3.) Align Yourself with a Controversial Topic or Event (Boko Haram is a necessary evil, Why Dana Plane Crash could not be avoided etc)

4.) Do Something Controversial Or Very Unusual ( Alameighsia Phota Shot grin grin)

So with much said, which method do you think is Our Dear Pastor Using to gain cheap popularity) grin grin grin
Nobody has Heard from This Guy in a while.. Popularity speeches once in a while will not Hurt cool cool grin
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 02, 2013
emezie okonkwo: Insanity could be so devastating. Okotie, why not close your mouth if you do not have any sensible thing to say.

The guy didnt prepare for his sunday sermon so the devil used to opportunity to disgrace him.
ADULTERER. SO IMMORAL
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by klax(m): 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
Honestly Nairaland is a very funny forum so people now in this same Nairaland take Chris Okotie serious Now I know somefolks here are really a confused human for real.

So all Catholic would go to hell and all Chris Okotie church member will go to heaven isnit? Chris Okotie or what did you called yourself now I know definately you need help you are gradually becoming a sore in your own a s s day by day. So you Mr divorce and marry, you Mr. that is obssessed with pretty woman, first class adulterer and Mr fun in hiring wife and firing wife you of all people now come out and say a particular church are hell fire candidate I'm so sorry for you Mr Chris Okotie.

Chris Okotie and your follower let me tell you the truth I'm not a Catholic but I will tell you Mr Chris (Can't call you pastor because you are not a pastor in the first)today that if you Chris Okotie make heaven honestly Bin Laden, Hitler, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein, Lenin, Mobutu, Ghadaffi etc would make heaven because to me I see you and your so called demonic man of devil the same I see all these ones I mentioned their names. Better repent Mr Chris so yourself will make heaven and stop being a coal calling pot black ok. God bless. No offense.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by stuhporh: 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
Well I think Chris Okotie has shown that he is not exactly a pastor, but a business man, he showed he is just a pastor to make money and to join the lots that will lead unsuspecting xtian wrongly. Am not judging him, i think he should know what the bible says about judging than anyone else. Only GOD determines who goes to hel

[b]I am a xtian, but i dont beleive in religion, instead i believe in GOD who gave me Grace to serve him in new way through his son Jesus Christ. its unfortunate that i also do not believe catholic churches are still in the same direction as peter started it. follow my points reasonably and logically.

1. catholic churches practice "BLASPHEMY" which was the reason/excuse/premise on which JESUS CHRIST was killed and nailed to the cross.

2. BLASPHEMY means acting what you are not or claiming what you are not. (They claim JESUS was not sent by GOD and why does he claim he is. why does so many people listen to him.) Catholic bow down to the pope, kiss his hand and maybe (feet), Jesus Christ instead, washed leg of his disciples. That is blasphemy of the highest order committed by the catholic church. peter never asked anyone in the bible to kiss his hands or feet, or even bow to him.

3. The word “antichrist” means in opposition to or in place of Christ. (So this power is opposed to or putting itself in place of Christ, meaning counterfeiting or to be a false representation). The pope or palpacy fits in

4. Constantine brought the unholiness into the catholic church when he forced all Pagan soldiers to be baptized ( read up on Constantine) and also used his position as a ruler to influence position of the church, palpacy became a politically inclined position.

The greatest massacre in history was carried out by the church (catholic) inntheir bid to converge the whole world to worship GOD under their guidiance.[/b]

IN ALL, BE IT XTIAN OR MUSLIM, SERVE GOD, RESPECT HIM , OBEY HIM. For xtians, the advantage we have is that we have an intercessor in JESUS CHRIST who allows us to ask for forgiveness easily, without killing of rams, His blood is the grace for us. GOD will welcome muslims gladly to heaven based on his laws which guides their life style.
CATHOLIC POPE OFFICE IS BLASPHEMY AND LEADING FOLLOWERS WRONGLY
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Amaechi5(m): 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
from musician to pastor and wanted to be a presido,who doesn't know what politics in nigeria is all about,an adulterer/divorcee.And then he is condemning the catholic church.This is just pure JELOUSY,ANGER AND FRUSTRATION he has on the catholic church
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by tayokem(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
Islam is the ONLY religion recognised by God almighty. Christians wake up
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by seun1995: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
beauty pagent in church absolute rubbish.abt catholics only God can judge.let just all be patience whether u go to his church or not it does nt matter.and do we go to church to worship God or pastors
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Lilimax(f): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
tayokem: Islam is the ONLY religion recognised by God almighty. Christians wake up
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by tintingz(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
Lilimax:
He said the truth... smiley
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Edifyer: 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
I challenge the non Muslims to read the Holy Qurán. you have nothing to loss....or are u scare to know the truth?....Don't just be in a place simply because you found yourself there... Quran 2:170-171: When it is said to them, "Follow the Commands that Allah has sent down", they reply, "We will follow only what we found our forefathers practicing." Well, will they go on following their forefathers even though they did not use common sense and did not find the Right Way! The mental condition of those who rejected the way of Allah may be likened to that of the cattle whom the shepherd calls but they hear nothing except the sound of shouts and cries. They are deaf, they are dumb, they are blind; therefore they do not understand anything. Qura'n 2:2 :This is the Scripture whereof there is no doubt, a guidance unto those who ward off (evil)....you are on your own ooooooo....and you are warn Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 5 Surah Maidah verse 72: Whoever commits 'shirk' (invoking anything with Allah), Allah shall forbid for him Paradise, and Hell shall be his abode. And for such wrong doers there will be no one to help.

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hornyboo0bz:

Read maccabees chapter 12
I have searched my bible but still can't find it. If that is in the Qua'ran, sorry I don't have one. I pray God delivers you from catholicism, it's a bondage undecided
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by niceeric(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
martronilla: Different people; different religion... he has no right to say such. who da hell does he think he is? I am not trying to oppose his statement because I am a catholic. I will never criticise another man's way of worship... We catholics know what we are doing.... if he thinks we are following the wrong path, then let him leave that for God to judge on the last day. They insist we are idol worshippers.... they have said all sorts of trash abt catholics but I do not let them get to me.... We are all xtians and we serve the same God but in different ways.... leave matter for mathias.... they claim we 'Worship' Mary bt we do not..... instead, we honour her as the woman chosen to conceive the saviour.... she wasnt special, she wasnt d only virgin bt she was selected by God. so, she deserves to be honoured.... the statues u see in our churches are not worshipped.... just the way u have faith in ur bibles, so do we have faith in the satues.... God is not the only one we should have faith in... faith is a supernatural gift from God which enables us to beleive without doubting whatever God has revealed. anytime I see posts on the internet abt catholics being critised, I simply Ignore them but today, I had an urge to comment on this thread.... like I said earlier, let us leave this for God to judge.... Peace be with you all.
Somebody e av really vex o...ESP wit d stern 'peace be with u all' lol
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by hikmoj(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
E sese bere eeti ri nkan kan.
Meaning>dis is just d tip of d iceberg
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Lilimax(f): 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
tintingz: He said the truth... smiley
Which truth
mtcheew...
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by niceeric(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
Edifyer: I challenge the non Muslims to read the Holy Qurán. you have nothing to loss....or are u scare to know the truth?....Don't just be in a place simply because you found yourself there... Quran 2:170-171: When it is said to them, "Follow the Commands that Allah has sent down", they reply, "We will follow only what we found our forefathers practicing." Well, will they go on following their forefathers even though they did not use common sense and did not find the Right Way! The mental condition of those who rejected the way of Allah may be likened to that of the cattle whom the shepherd calls but they hear nothing except the sound of shouts and cries. They are deaf, they are dumb, they are blind; therefore they do not understand anything. Qura'n 2:2 :This is the Scripture whereof there is no doubt, a guidance unto those who ward off (evil)....you are on your own ooooooo....and you are warn Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 5 Surah Maidah verse 72: Whoever commits 'shirk' (invoking anything with Allah), Allah shall forbid for him Paradise, and Hell shall be his abode. And for such wrong doers there will be no one to help.
If you're talking to Christians in general then I av an answer for u bros....no one is invoking nothing with God,praying in Jesus name is just same as prayin to God directly but goin through Jesus as he said no one comes to the father but thru Jesus the son as we're too filled with sin by virtue of our flesh and so little faith(likened to rags) to come to God without turning Him away with our filth..in conclusion the TRINITY makes those who understand it know that we ain't invoking nothing else with God as the Father+the Son(Jesus)+the Holy spirit=Trinity=God Himself QED
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Lilimax(f): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
anikum:
u dont comprehend wat edifyer is saying...maybe u should read again..
I understood what he wrote and I know where he may end up based on those points he highlighted undecided
I forsee him extending his arguements to all Christians...?

As you know, you muslims does not believe that Jesus is Lord and needless for him to bring up
those arguements here.
The issue at hand is between Chris Okotie and the Catholics smiley
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
ivyy:

Get your facts straight before you say things. Pays less reference to Christ? shocked
You just proved you know NoTHING about the church

mascot87:
I wonder who brainwashed you to think that the Catholic church pays less reverence to Christ when actually the foundation of the church is in Christ Jesus.Anyway,you can think whatever you want but that doesn't stop the fact that the church would continue with it's faith in Christ Jesus

Mary is accorded more respect amongst you lots - She's got her mantra, she's got a statue!

That could actually define 'less reverence'
cool
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
tintingz: He said the truth... smiley
and what is the truth?
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Luchitec(m): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
What a dumb comment! Chris Okotie is just looking for attention.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by debbleopto: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
Idi Amin: I have searched my bible but still can't find it. If that is in the Qua'ran, sorry I don't have one. I pray God delivers you from catholicism, it's a bondage undecided

BAPTIZING them in the name of the FATHER and of the
SON and of the HOLY SPIRIT. But cunningly you have
joined Mary to the TRINITY. Jesus said "teaching
them all I have commanded you ...." but Jesus
never taught about Mary. In all the Gospel
Jesus never at once say my mother. Never mention
the name Mary. After resurrection Holy Spirit never
mention Mary. In the whole book of Revelation,
Mary as much extolled by more than a billion
people in the world , is not mentioned at all. Or
was she given another name in the book of
revelations. The surprising thing is the account of
how she died and buried is not given. After
resurrection Mary is not accorded any hailing in the
first church. When the apostle are determining the
main doctrine to give the gentiles, Mary was not
mentioned.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by samocci012: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nna eh dis okotie guy don make mii vex angry wc Kia rubbish him dey yarn sef angry undecided MOG talkin dis rubbish mtcheeeew undecided
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by fabulousdame(f): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2013
the only tin i can say to y'all is..do not say wat u do not know especially wen it concerns God

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by battyman(m): 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2013
Edifyer: I challenge the non Muslims to read the Holy Qurán. you have nothing to loss....or are u scare to know the truth?....Don't just be in a place simply because you found yourself there... Quran 2:170-171: When it is said to them, "Follow the Commands that Allah has sent down", they reply, "We will follow only what we found our forefathers practicing." Well, will they go on following their forefathers even though they did not use common sense and did not find the Right Way! The mental condition of those who rejected the way of Allah may be likened to that of the cattle whom the shepherd calls but they hear nothing except the sound of shouts and cries. They are deaf, they are dumb, they are blind; therefore they do not understand anything. Qura'n 2:2 :[b]This is the Scripture whereof there is no doubt, a guidance unto those who ward off (evil)....you are on your own ooooooo....and you are warn Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 5 Surah Maidah verse 72: Whoever commits 'shirk' (invoking anything with Allah), Allah shall forbid for him Paradise, and Hell shall be his abode. And for such wrong doers there will be no one to help.[/b]

I have read quran from the begining to the end; the book is full of crap and the compilers did a very bad work. Some early recitations of mohammed appear either in the middle or toward the end of the book.
The book contradits itself in so many place, God's revelation cannot be so.
Because Islam is a human idea, no muslim can boast reasonable understanding of the content of quran in terms of God's will. This is why mohammed told a disciple "allah forbids you for asking too much (hadith)" where as the man needed clarity but mohammed found his self in a tight corner. this is still happening today. The quran as mohammed claimed was revealed says that christians have 'God the Father, God the son and God the mother' where as the Holy Trinity in christian faith is God the father, the Son and the Holy Spirit: this is just to tell that mohammed did not read the Bible well befpre cooking up the quran. these I mentioned are just but a few of the craps in the quran. Muslims do not understand the concept of the Holy Trinity; hence the animorsity. The attitude of mohammed towards the issue is likened to black man's attribution of anything beyond his knowledge to 'juju'.
In a nut shell, reading the quran made my faith in christianity stronger.

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by peripso(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
john 6:53-56 very truely i tell you unless you eat the flesh of the son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. those who eat my flesh and drink my blood have eternal life and i will raise him up on the last day; for my flesh is true food and my blood is true drink.those who eat my flesh and drink my blood abide in me and I in them.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by battyman(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
IT FEELS GOOD TO EQUALLY STATE THAT I AM A[b] CATHOLIC[/b]
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
"Jesus took bread,and after He had pronounced the blessing,He broke it and gave it to his disciples,saying "Take this and eat;This is My Body". Then He took a cup and after offering thanks He gave it to them ,saying "Drink from this,all of you.For this is My Blood of the Covenant,which will be shed on behalf of many for the forgiveness of sins" -Mt 26:26-28
"Do this in memory of Me"-Lk 22:19
This is to prove that our tradition of receiving communion is not a ritual but a tradition with its foundations in the bible..Chris Okotie can go to hell with his womanizing ways
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
debbleopto:

mentioned.
You are just exposing your ignorance....the logic in your statement is so so so faulty..Please I want you give me proof that the Holy Spirit is Mary..and BTW my dear,when you don't understand something,DO NOT talk about it or you'll just end up making a fool out of yourself
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by JuicyGee(f): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
4bobo: likewise the adulterers and womanisers like him. Hope the beauti peagent is not an opportunity to sleep with the contestants again or to choose another wife.
By the way, who does beauty peagent event in the church if not hell bound church?

u're sleepin on bike grin Av attended a church whr dey did dancing competition among de women, nd de pastor was lyk "shake ur waist very well" shocked i was lyk "say wat?!!!
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by debbleopto: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
mentioned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanemere Turns 'World's Heavy Weight Champion' In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Baby Born Without Vagina "Receives A Vagina At Bushiri's Church" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.