Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland (13585 Views)

Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / Thirteen(13) Characteristics You Need To Achieve Maturity. / 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by tafari(m): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2006
hi dominobaby. ao r u?
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by guseman(m): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2006
dominobaby,
are we contesting?
or what?
hmmmm?
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by mukina2: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2006
justkunmi you will not be famous cuz youre from manure
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by sidnazious(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2006
i don't want 2 be famous---never really liked all my life but i thot i shud just say somethin here. or wat ya! think,

i hail all them FAMOUS o!
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by dominobaby(f): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2006
Tafari Hiya!

Guseman, contesting? Hell no. What cause that?
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Nutter(m): 12:39am On Nov 27, 2006
uzeed:

[/color]I am a star, a big star,

OK. Never heard of you though. How big is your big?

uzeed:

[color=#990000]
Do you want to be a super star like me?

cheesy This sounds like a line you've used for 'toasting' purposes.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by jammin(m): 12:46am On Nov 27, 2006
keeping a tab on you.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by uchetobi(f): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2006
is this still the i want to be famous thing
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by tayuboy(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2007
Another way to be famous is by solving people's problem.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2007
hahaha, na wa ooo
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by jujukemist(m): 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2007
When you are aware of your STRATEGIC importance in analysing complex molecular ensembles with quantum dots matrix.And with the possibility of having a nano input thru a nanoparticle simulation,then you are on your way to avoid becoming a victim of molecular colapse(ask our ladies) and melanin depigmentation,as a result of leeched polymeric matrixes. You will be famous
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by mellow(m): 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2007
acidrop:

hahaha, na wa ooo

Acidrop, what do you mean na wao?[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by jujukemist(m): 12:55pm On Oct 19, 2007
did you mean hydrogen diffrencial?you will be famous
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2007
jujukemist:

When you are aware of your STRATEGIC importance in analysing complex molecular ensembles with quantum dots matrix.And with the possibility of having a nano input through a nanoparticle simulation,then you are on your way to avoid becoming a victim of molecular colapse(ask our ladies) and melanin depigmentation,as a result of leeched polymeric matrixes. You will be famous

you wan break our head ? lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by jujukemist(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2007
No sir!did you mean I was creating an ADIABATIC presure system in your cranium loci? you must be famous
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by acidrop(f): 2:49am On Oct 22, 2007
mellow:

Acidrop, what do you mean na wao?[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

haba, na wa ooo, is na wa ooo, abi u ave another na waoo, that dosent mean na wa ooo
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by jujukemist(m): 11:16am On Oct 24, 2007
acidrop:

haba, na wa ooo, is na wa ooo, abi u ave another na waoo, that dosent mean na wa ooo
Acid-drop-hmn I like your name, its a catalyst for a famous reaction
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2007
No sir!did you mean I was creating an ADIABATIC presure system in your cranium loci? you must be famous
just wanted to spice up things here
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by jujukemist(m): 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2007
mdsocks:

just wanted to spice up things here
You didnt say anything?abi uno wan be famous
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by cecegorz(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2007
How come some folks that are seen as being famous are the one breaking all the Forum rules and regulations (topic-1026.0.html) with impunity.
Sounds like Adedibu's popularity in PDP to me.

Seun are you still here.
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 18, 2007
angry angry angry WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT YOU TO GAIN FAME HERE AND LOSE UR EGO IN REALITY, I BELIEVE I CAME TO LEARN ,ITS THIS SAME THREAD THAT TURNED ME A WHOLE EVNAGELIST INTO, TRYNA GET FAME ALL YA KNOW THE BAD JAYON, ALL OF YA U CAN DO SOMETIN BIG WITOUT FRONTIN ON PPL,E.G Bigbrovar of computer section,akolawole of travels e.t.c, u can contribute to ppl's life rather than dissing ppl for ur own respect A word is enof for the wise
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by 9ja4eva: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2008
lol ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by olunifemi(f): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2008
instant fame on nairaland?
talk about sex,
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Marryanne(f): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2008
Eastcoast or Eastwest and Hot-Angel or Hot-Vulture or what ever they call u guys both of u dont have work!

If u want to be famous why dont u just try and pray for everybody when ever you visit a post! wit that you will be more famous!

You re making me sick!
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by keba(m): 2:35am On Aug 02, 2008
Marryanne:

Eastcoast or Eastwest and Hot-Angel or Hot-Vulture or what ever they call u guys both of u don't have work!

If u want to be famous why don't u just try and pray for everybody when ever you visit a post! wit that you will be more famous!

You re making me sick!
REALLY
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2008
this thread is funny lol grin grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by lagoshost(m): 1:14am On Nov 01, 2008
This sounds very good and interesting. I wish i have it on my own forum!
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by gailnaba(f): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2008
@lagoshost never read anywhere it says 'copy copy' will make you popular on nairaland wink
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by danedrol: 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2008
This Very Interesting!
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2008
Hey, just wondering. Is it that important to be famous on Nairaland?
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by slimfine(f): 5:57am On Dec 20, 2008
why does anyone want to famous on Nairaland
Re: 5 Ways To Achieve Instant Fame On Nairaland by Pinkrosey(f): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2009
slimfine:

why does anyone want to famous on Nairaland

still wondering

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Afghanistan Girl With Bright Green Eyes / What Do You Do When Your Friend Confesses He Has Feelings For You / Whatsapp Etiquette: TOP 6 Whatsapp Doos N Donts U Should Take Serious In 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.