Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother (42020 Views)

The Sound Word About Women Wearing Trousers / Does God Really Frown Against Ladies Wearing Trousers? I Need Your Opinion / Born Again Christian Women Wearing Make-up, Is It Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by haibe(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
Habb: what about those one dat show shape of a woman, is allow too?

do you understand what decency means?
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by biomedixexcel(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
As for me and my family, we shall serve God
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by vickyO(f): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
I am Back again......... I don miss o
@op, I no tell you... See as they full here with their chukulu mentality.
My ban just expired.

See all these Pharisees and Sadducees of the modern times, your types in the days of Jesus called him a drunkard and a glutton. So I'm not surprised you're calling us hell bound and seducers. If your types could call the Messiah that then I'm ready for the persecution, call me prostitute, call me harlot. But I'll stand my ground till death do us part.

And please stop basing Christianity on what ifs. E.g. What if you get to Heaven and it is a sin, e.t.c
The Holy Spirit is sufficient enough to guide us all here on Earth. He hasn't accused me of it cause He knows my heart and knows the truth. If you like call the Spirit in me Evil spirit; note that you be guilty of blasphemy...

1 Like

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Greatihex(m): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
udopee: Why are worldly women so crazy about trousers or pants and men are not crazy about putting on skirt and blouse That is a little question to ask yourself to show you that it is not ordinary....
Deuteronomy 22:5...
. To add 2 it. Apostle paul said, dat wich u knw u wl do and it wl affect ur broda's faith. Do not do it.
Dear christian brodas nd sisters, dia is nt we cnt do 2 stop al dis tins that are hapenin nw, cus they hv bn foretold. They wl surely cum 2 pas. They re signs of endtime. How many of us are sure 2 make heaven if u die right nw. Hu eva is sure of heaven wl neva b afraid of death. Instead d person wl wish 4 it. Our prayer should always b dat God shld help us in our heavenly race to stand out 4rm this wicked world of our tym, wia we hv false prophets nd teachers. May God hlp us as we run our heavenly race in Jesus name!
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Dxpolymath(m): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
I fink som pple need to see som type of skirts ladies wear these days,I swear u wud prefer a moderately fittin trouser.and for d guy who says its easy for women to ease themselves in skirt I fink u shud leav dat 2 d womenfolk + trousers hlp women wiv easy movement especially in times of danger wher they need to PULL UP their skirts to run.
Just my opinion#

1 Like

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by haibe(m): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
odizeey: dis conscience dat God gave us is very important. Is dere no modesty in online betting do is drink yle betting do i carry gals while betting,do i fite? No i just stay at home to do it. But wen i wanted to sleep yst my mind just told me,wat if dis tyn u r doing is a sin,can u let dis tyn rub u off on judgement day,cos of simple tyn,online betting. Den i decided to do a research online,i go many results,but d one dat got to me r
-Betting is reaping whr u did nt sow
-it is coveting ur neighbours property,cos u r payed wit losers money which r against God will.
So wat i am trying to say is,since ppl r talking about it,saying is a sin it is not a sin. While dont u go to d it is a sin part of it,to b on d safer syd,cos dere is no smoke without fire,will d gals die if dey dont put on trousers sef.
Finally wisdom,not just wisdom,but wisdom of God is profitable to direct

I understand you, I don't want to derail this topic and that's why I have said are you born again? let the holy spirit lead you.

About being on a safer said, re-read a post in the previous page which is similar to this, I have addressed it. its not easy typing the same thing over again
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
Christians debating trash again....

I bet most of them don't know high heels (stilettos) and tights were made for men... Not women cheesy why can't they debate on high heels and tights, why has it got to be trousers?? cheesy
Like they own it, or the christian God made trousers and then sent it down to earth with a label saying "for men only" Lmao!! grin
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by vickyO(f): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
Thereishel: Truth is bitter, when you live a holy life coupled with being born again and you ignore God's commandment that a woman should not wear that which belong to a man; the woman is on suicide mission to eternity going to hell
What you just said is an example of the yeast of the Pharisees Christ warned his disciples about. I refuse to mix it in my Spiritual dough.
Talking as if you're the gate man at the gates of Heaven.
No be man first start to dey wear shirts, ties, hats, suits and all.
So the ones wey dey available for woman na demonic attires.
Shut your mouth and quit judging.

2 Likes

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by neweraking: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
Antibible teachings why dont you boys wear skirt since the bible didnt say actualy belomg to a man or woman
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by vickyO(f): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
carr101: Christians debating trash again....

I bet most of them don't know high heels (stilettos) and tights were made for men... Not women cheesy why can't they debate on high heels and tights, why has it got to be trousers?? cheesy
Like they own it, or the christian God made trousers and then sent it down to earth with a label saying "for men only" Lmao!!
grin
Sorry sis, it is not thrash o. This is one of the canker worms eating Christians, making them criticize each other, making them point accusing fingers..... We need to dig it out and tell them the truth in their faces-------- these bunch of hypocrites.
Reading through this thread, I've been appalled by the level of reasoning some Christians possess.

I agree with the bolded. Sense in the sharpest form.

2 Likes

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by haibe(m): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
neweraking: Antibible teachings why dont you boys wear skirt since the bible didnt say actualy belomg to a man or woman

Next time before commenting, read previous comments, you never can tell, your questions might have been answered.

Now go back and start reading.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by odizeey(m): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
If u can put on a jean trouser n preach to a congregation without any doubt in your mind or preach on d street putting on trouser without any fear of wat ppl will say,den cont.
Rev 22v11 has closed all arguments.
Jesus said 'the prince of this world cometh but hath nothing in me'. Can u say it too without doubt in your mind?
I rest my case,God help us all
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by vickyO(f): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
neweraking: Antibible teachings why dont you boys wear skirt since the bible didnt say actualy belomg to a man or woman
Shut up you!!!
IF they want to wear it, who's stopping them.
Your Igbo brothers tie wrapper, your Muslim fellows wear jalimia (I can't spell it), Scottish men wear kilts....
If others like they can follow suite.
Or call a fashion designer to make a male skirt.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by vickyO(f): 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
odizeey: If u can put on a jean trouser n preach to a congregation without any doubt in your mind or preach on d street putting on trouser without any fear of wat ppl will say,den cont.
Jesus said 'the prince of this world cometh but hath nothing in me'. Can u say it too without doubt in your mind?

Yeah, He has nothing in me, cause he is full of sh.i.t
I've being redeemed bro. Joyce Meyer stands on the podium in trousers and teaches beautiful doctrines. I'm not a preacher but I attend services, contribute in Bible study with Jeans on.....
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by sureway1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
2nd Timothy 3:1 this know also that the last days perilous times shall come.
2.for men shall be lovers of their own selves.............unholy.
3.without natural affection........ despise of those that are good.
5.having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof. from such turn away.
7.ever learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by haibe(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
odizeey: If u can put on a jean trouser n preach to a congregation without any doubt in your mind or preach on d street putting on trouser without any fear of wat ppl will say,den cont.

Assuming you are a lady, can you go and preach in saudi arabia without an hijab(veil) on without any fear of what people there would say??

If yes, then continue

Like my pastor used to say; Not everything the world thinks is wrong is actually wrong and vice versa.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by legacysystems2(f): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
The devil and his agents are on rampage here on nairaland.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by odizeey(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
What you just said is an example of the yeast of the Pharisees Christ warned his disciples about. I refuse to mix it in my Spiritual dough.
Talking as if you're the gate man at the gates of Heaven.
No be man first start to dey wear shirts, ties, hats, suits and all.
So the ones wey dey available for woman na demonic attires.
Shut your mouth and quit judging.
n u say u r a christian d Jesus follower not pharisee. Na so Jesus tk answer questions. Nawa
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Tallesty1(m): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
I'm sorry you allowed the devil to use you@Op. If christ were to see this post he would repeat the exact words he told peter "get behind me". Even common sense should tell you that trouser was made for man. A zipper in the front where you can bring out your tool to pee, now can u as a woman use it? Can you pee when wearing trouser without uncovering your nackedness? See how you are stressing about modesty, how about guys wearing skirts moderatly? Does that make any sense. I don't know what is with women. It was Eve's insatiable spirit that led her to go for that forbiden fruit and then bring sin into the world, same spirit that is pushing gals into wearing guy's clothes. You were lucky you had that arguement with someone who doesn't know much but that doesn't make you a winner. Try a true christian.

The bible says "A woman shall not be clothed with a man’s apparel; neither shall a man use woman’s apparel: for he that doeth these things is abominable before God " (Deuteronomy 22:5).

In wartime, women workers in munitions factories wore dungarees under overalls. It is evident that trousers were historically associated with men, and wherever they were adopted by women they were subject to 'purdah', that is skirted around by cultural restrictions and limited to specific circumstances. There is thus no recorded history of women adopting the fashion of wearing trousers like their menfolk until the 20th century. From the creation of the world until twentieth century and you still ask for evidence to proof that it is for men? I will give you more.

Just incase you don't know because it seems like you need facts cum scriptures, Nearly 6,000 years, women always wore long dresses, but only since the last 40 years, a dress is suddenly "impractical" to wear. Why? Because devil gave them the knowlegde and good sense to realise their physical vulnerability as the 'weaker vessel' vis-à-vis male readiness to exploit it, and besides, they wanted to be cherished and respected for their personal qualities other than their physical endowments.

So he(devil) then used some liberal-minded people, particularly feminist agitators, intent on discarding Christian traditions and altering people's understanding of Christian values. They now started wearing trousers, believeing that whatever men do they can do it even better.

I warn you brethren to be wise in your ways and pursue holiness because the ancient Egyptians were afflicted with plagues of various kinds - blood, frogs, lice, beasts, cattle, boils, hail, locusts, and darkness - each one more deadly than the one before, but the last and worst has been reserved for our times: and it will come through the KNOWLEGDE that devil is giving out free. See how the op prensented the post, strong enough to decieve even the elect. Well bible warned that knowlegde will increase in the end. You cannot decieve a christian because the bible has already told us in Proverbs 14:12 ---> "There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death." have you seen it? Luke also said that that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God." ―Luke 16:15.

3 Likes

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Smily202(m): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
Wot of this type of dressing ........Is she going to mak heaven..??........

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by vickyO(f): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
sure way: 2nd Timothy 3:1 this know also that the last days perilous times shall come.
2.for men shall be lovers of their own selves.............unholy.
3.without natural affection........ despise of those that are good.
5.having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof. from such turn away.
7.ever learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Oh yeah and Paul was talking about there was female putting on trousers.
Some people lack common understanding of the Word.
You and others of your ilk are the reasons Christianity isn't what it ought to be.
Harassing budding Christians that they will rot in hell for things that do not count and thereby confuse their minds and make them focus on outward holiness and thereby neglecting the inward.
Smh for a Pharisee like you.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by haibe(m): 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
legacy_systems: The devil and his agents are on rampage here on nairaland.

yes and he makes people disobey many laws and obey just one.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by odizeey(m): 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
haibe:

Assuming you are a lady, can you go and preach in saudi arabia without an hijab(veil) on without any fear of what people there would say??

If yes, then continue

Like my pastor used to say; Not everything the world thinks is wrong is actually wrong and vice versa.
bro i nor fit shout o,i no b woman,my mum no dey wear am my ppl no dey wear am,my church rccg condem amif una like tk if u no like tk rev 22v11 has said it all
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by vickyO(f): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Smily202: Wot of this type of dressing ........Is she going to mak heaven..??........
Isn't that a gown you folks are saying it's alright for women to wear. She how she distorted it.
This is plain indecency.
Any clothing can be worn in an indecent way. Hope you know that.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Smily202(m): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Tallesty1: I'm sorry you allowed the devil to use you@Op. If christ were to see this post he would repeat the exact words he told peter "get behind me". Even common sense should tell you that trouser was made for man. A zipper in the front where you can bring out your tool to pee, now can u as a woman use it? Can you pee when wearing trouser without uncovering your nackedness? See how you are stressing about modesty, how about guys wearing skirts moderatly? Does that make any sense. I don't know what is with women. It was Eve's insatiable spirit that led her to go for that forbiden fruit and then bring sin into the world, same spirit that is pushing gals into wearing guy's clothes. You were lucky you had that arguement with someone who doesn't know much but that doesn't make you a winner. Try a true christian.

The bible says "A woman shall not be clothed with a man’s apparel; neither shall a man use woman’s apparel: for he that doeth these things is abominable before God " (Deuteronomy 22:5).

In wartime, women workers in munitions factories wore dungarees under overalls. It is evident that trousers were historically associated with men, and wherever they were adopted by women they were subject to 'purdah', that is skirted around by cultural restrictions and limited to specific circumstances. There is thus no recorded history of women adopting the fashion of wearing trousers like their menfolk until the 20th century. From the creation of the world until twentieth century and you still ask for evidence to proof that it is for men? I will give you more.

Just incase you don't know because it seems like you need facts cum scriptures, Nearly 6,000 years, women always wore long dresses, but only since the last 40 years, a dress is suddenly "impractical" to wear. Why? Because devil gave them the knowlegde and good sense to realise their physical vulnerability as the 'weaker vessel' vis-à-vis male readiness to exploit it, and besides, they wanted to be cherished and respected for their personal qualities other than their physical endowments.

So he(devil) then used some liberal-minded people, particularly feminist agitators, intent on discarding Christian traditions and altering people's understanding of Christian values. They now started wearing trousers, believeing that whatever men do they can do it even better.

I warn you brethren to be wise in your ways and pursue holiness because the ancient Egyptians were afflicted with plagues of various kinds - blood, frogs, lice, beasts, cattle, boils, hail, locusts, and darkness - each one more deadly than the one before, but the last and worst has been reserved for our times: and it will come through the KNOWLEGDE that devil is giving out free. See how the op prensented the post, strong enough to decieve even the elect. Well bible warned that knowlegde will increase in the end. You cannot decieve a christian because the bible has already told us in Proverbs 14:12 ---> "There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death." have you seen it? Luke also said that that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God." ―Luke 16:15.

Nice one....u just hit the whole point. ....

1 Like

Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Digitron: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
The post is a fiction, how can u convince someone in just within 10 minutes, u be Angel, and still retain the whole conversation in ur brain, ur IQ must be 100/100.

Whether female wearing trousers is right or wrong, i dont like it and neither my wife nor my children will wear it.
There is hardly anything like 'Decent female Trousers'
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Lumie08(f): 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by haibe(m): 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
Tallesty1: I'm sorry you allowed the devil to use you@Op. If christ were to see this post he would repeat the exact words he told peter "get behind me". Even common sense should tell you that trouser was made for man. A zipper in the front where you can bring out your tool to pee, now can u as a woman use it? Can you pee when wearing trouser without uncovering your nackedness? See how you are stressing about modesty, how about guys wearing skirts moderatly? Does that make any sense. I don't know what is with women. It was Eve's insatiable spirit that led her to go for that forbiden fruit and then bring sin into the world, same spirit that is pushing gals into wearing guy's clothes. You were lucky you had that arguement with someone who doesn't know much but that doesn't make you a winner. Try a true christian.

please refer to my previous post, okay? GBU
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by vickyO(f): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2013

Shut up and go tell that to like minded fellows like you.....
Trouser, a common piece of clothing is now a sin.
May the spirit of hypocrisy loose it grip on Christians.
Chei, now you don make sense abi.
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by Smily202(m): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
vickyO:
Isn't that a gown you folks are saying it's alright for women to wear. She how she distorted it.
This is plain indecency.
Any clothing can be worn in an indecent way. Hope you know that.

Who say so ,.......walking around thr street naked ..putting men in temptation.....

Dem it...
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by haibe(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
Digitron: The post is a fiction, how can u convince someone in just within 10 minutes, u be Angel, and still retain the whole conversation in ur brain, ur IQ must be 100/100.

Whether female wearing trousers is right or wrong, i dont like it and neither my wife nor my children will wear it.

1) That accusation has been resolved, please read page 2 or 3 of this thread.

2) Are there decent female trousers or not?. good for you and your family but never comdemn a lady putting them on provided they are decent
Re: Women Wearing Trousers: Conversation With A Brother by vickyO(f): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
Digitron: The post is a fiction, how can u convince someone in just within 10 minutes, u be Angel, and still retain the whole conversation in ur brain, ur IQ must be 100/100.

I pity your female kids, they'll be born into bondage.
I pray God shows them the light and make their thinking and actions aligned with the Word of God.
There is, check out Joyce Meyer......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Maraji Preaches Jesus On Salah Day, Sets Social Media On Fire / Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) / Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.