Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! (48218 Views)

Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by mdee1(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2013
del5545: Don't knw y guys of nowadays can't wait til afta weddin b4 havin sex,bible even suported it.@least @my early 30s,am stil a virgin
u r just unlucky/probably ugly..y can't girls of nowadays also wait till afta weddin b4 askin 4 money? mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by slydv(m): 10:52am On Dec 09, 2013
SpicyMimi: SEX! SEX!! SEX!!! Hmm...another wide road to hell! sex na food? undecided
@tyms na food oO. I swear e sweet pass friedrice..abi u no knw?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by xtervaganza(m): 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2013
Girls don't want guys demanding sex but its normal if they aggressively demand for money from mumu guys? Rubbish!

Sex or no sex, we all hv our own unique of dealing with our partners & its nobody's cup of tea

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by pweetyvee(f): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2014
Kamdex:
Mehn!! Am hyly dissapointed in u,woz ur ryt?? It disgustin n embarassin 2 d gal.....truly d generation we re nao,a beta relatnshp goes simultaneously wit s*x bt u dnt nid 2 demand 4 it,ol u av 2 do z put ha in d mood n b4 u kno it she z ready 2 av d cork....pls play wisely so as not 2 drive away ur LIFE PARTNER.....D Gr8 KAMDEX in da buildin

@kamdex I would like to differ with you a little. better relationship mustn't go simultaneously with sex. guys please get to knw d gal involved first. even having to demand sex is so low class, n really shows u r out to get ur libido satiated. sex only builds better relationship in marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by temmyade11(f): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2014
nneh1:
bros seriously you hit the nail directly. If we girls will tell you how some guys demand this X you will be shocked at how myopic they are, it makes me ponder a lot but thanks for ur mind set.
At times they force u into it wen u dnt really want to and at d end of d day,they start broadcasting to d whole world telling dem hw they'v sexed gals,say bad things abou them nd even forge lies like 'she just open her legs for me'.i seriously dnt understnd why they have to do dat wen they knw deep inside them dat dey persuade her,turn her on nd d likes.....wel,Thnk God for my life.am jst so happy each time i thought of hw i have been able to keep myslf nd maitain my dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by temmyade11(f): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2014
bt guys respect ladies who do nt open their legs for them.....'guys'why nt appreciate d ones who open theirs cuz it's really nt easy being wit u guys nd wnt get turn on even if we are nt intersted or doesn't want to, 'abi no be guyz?'they knw hw to get THEm,Us wink.....pls u guys shuld respect us jst for once.

#youngstar#
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by mulliga44(m): 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nextworldnx:

Dsame way I will scream MONEY! MONEY!! MONEY!!! ...Money wey go hook u for throat!! Money na una life? SMH
Don't mind spicymimi, she is a sex addict, she is just pretending, I know her type

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by paschenko(m): 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
nneh1:
guy this is a bitter unbelievable truth "I HAVE NEVER DEMANDED MONEY" and it surprises him.
hey bae, all women can't be like u, u R one in a million if ur statement is true, a rare breed I must say. But venturing into a relationship without sex n money is like trying to vote in Nigeria without PVC. It worketh not.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Youngpo413: 3:33am On Jul 02, 2015
Abimloaded:
You're on point man! you dnt even have to tell any girl that you wanna bang her... all u need to do is to get her in mood through kisses ...romance... (prolonged one) by this time, she must have been in the mood and ready to take the cork and forget any BB or take me to your mother ish!

in a nut shell... dnt give her a formal notice or in anyway tell her you want sex b4 u bang out her hymen(that's if she is even having)
Re: Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! by Youngpo413: 3:37am On Jul 02, 2015
temmyade11:

At times they force u into it wen u dnt really want to and at d end of d day,they start broadcasting to d whole world telling dem hw they'v sexed gals,say bad things abou them nd even forge lies like 'she just open her legs for me'.i seriously dnt understnd why they have to do dat wen they knw deep inside them dat dey persuade her,turn her on nd d likes.....wel,Thnk God for my life.am jst so happy each time i thought of hw i have been able to keep myslf nd maitain my dignity.
nice one

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) / See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself / Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.