Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Teens Shoud Date Their Fellow Teens Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teens Shoud Date Their Fellow Teens Part 2 (529 Views)

Abomination! Ladies Who Date Their Sisters' Husbands. / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Some Women Date Their Husband And Marry Their Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teens Shoud Date Their Fellow Teens Part 2 by jayte054: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2013
Personally I feel the idea of girls getting matured earlier dan deir male mates is a complete fallacy. My reason for stating this cos the society in which we re is wat has made it look so. U can't expect a girl of 17 who's already getting hit on by a guy of 23 and above not to get matured, especially with the expectations dt come with relationships and I'm not just talking about the sex ish but also the responsibility which it brings with it.
At this age wt most of this young girls should be doing is having innocent fun, getting com4table with their stage in life, learning to know the responsibilities dt come with certain decisions, bt instead dey re giving a double promotion to the next stage in life. A stage some of the so called matured ones re nt even capable of handling well.
When u look at the teen guys hw many of them do get hit on by older girls? The truth is its only a microscopic few which re mostly kept in secret 2 avoid the lady 4rm getting embarrased infront of her friends. So technically speaking wt chance do these teen boys have with their peers. I for one got introduced into the whole sex ish b4 I was ten nd u know wt dey say; once u pop dt cherry dere's no going bk. Mostly u don't even understand dt its a practically huge ish, and all u want nd dt time is more nd also understanding it. Dts just it. The truth is most guys don't have the balls to work up to their female peers nd even start up a conversation talk less of ask them out instead they go for the easy options, thereby giving an excuse of its d norm. Just so u know, I ain't an underage and I see the idea of going after a girl who's more than 3-4yrs younger dan u especially wen dey re still in deir teens as ridiculous and condescending. It child abuse nigrs. Go for ya mates. tongue wink
Re: Teens Shoud Date Their Fellow Teens Part 2 by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2013
Space booked....Will comment Latter......
Re: Teens Shoud Date Their Fellow Teens Part 2 by jmoore(m): 11:46am On Dec 02, 2013
Jay-Z (December 4, 1969) married Beyonce Knowles (September 4, 1981) they met when she was 18 and started dating when she was 19.

We have choices.
Are your parents of same age?

EOD
Re: Teens Shoud Date Their Fellow Teens Part 2 by jayte054: 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2013
jmoore: Jay-Z (December 4, 1969) married Beyonce Knowles (September 4, 1981) they met when she was 18 and started dating when she was 19.

We have choices.
Is your father and mother of same age?

EOD
" as in serzly

(1) (Reply)

Communication As A Tool In Marriage - A Story / 5 Special Ways To Make A Man Love You! / Lasting Solution To Your Multiple Break-ups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.