Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow (41116 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole Donates Items To IDP Camp In Edo (Photos) / Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) / PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Reptyle(m): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
akah.p:
ur rili tryn hard 2convince me dat ur IQ is xo low. Isnt it obvious? Ok ansa me pls, y dint he do dis since, b4 d contributions 4rm pple? Patiently waiting 4ur response

Ok I am only going to warn you ONCE. Believe me you do not want to go down this lane with me. The next time you choose to engage me with insults, you will not like me very much.

Have a nice day!
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by pmc01(m): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
I make mistakes almost everyday but i don't hold any political office. Political office holders are saddled with the responsibility of being civil with their countenance and choice of words. The onyl reason you're having a soft spot for Osho is because of his party affiliation. Had it been Jonathan that told someone to go and die, we won't hear the last of it. Let's learn to speak the truth irrespective of what political divide we align with.

Mr. Ebele Jonathan was told us to our face, with some level of contempt that 'he doesn't give a damn (about our opinion)' and has even made it clear over and again that our criticism doesn't bother him; haven't we learnt to live with it? In fact, GEJ has made several insulting statements time and again, like embarrassing our nation before the whole world on CNN by lying that 'Power is now stable everywhere, bla, bla, bla' and still we have learnt to move on each time.

Now, Mr. Oshiomhole has shown our criticisms do matter and you are still talking party affiliations and whatnots.

If I may ask you, what do you want us to do to the Governor now, after swallowing the humble pie, sue him to ICJ?
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by plaindealer: 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
gtrust: This man is so uncivilised!

How can you sit with 2 people and you give one a cup of tea to one and you just ignore the other
Which kind mentality be this sef for nijja people.

Worse case, you are taking photographs and you ask them to smile but nobody noticed the young boy was IGNORED

Don't get me wrong, I think the apology is sincere but you can see the total unciviliselessness, carelessnes and cluelessness...

Maybe the other was offered but turned it down because he's not a tea drinker or just didn't feel like drinking.

Ever though about that?

Quit troubling your limited brain..
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by tpia5: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sermwell: you see this bigotted fool?? So you want to now take the glory abi? Please go and check! I was the first person to bring that story here on nairaland and that tittle "Go and die; governor shiomole tell a widow" was created by me with video! So don't come here and arogate the glory to yourself! If you are in doubt, check my profile! Mumu

Do you mean you're the one who videoed the encounter?
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by solajacobs(m): 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
what will the children at the scene of the governors' act think about Nigeria future?

Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by tpia5: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
plaindealer:

Maybe the other was offered but turned it down because he's not a tea drinker or just didn't feel like drinking.

Ever though about that?

Quit troubling your limited brain..

Does he look like he doesnt want a drink?

Can we see other pictures of this tea meeting btw.
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by plaindealer: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
pmc01:

Mr. Ebele Jonathan was told us to our face, with some level of contempt that 'he doesn't give a damn (about our opinion)' and has even made it clear over and again that our criticism doesn't bother him; haven't we learnt to live with it? In fact, GEJ has made several insulting statements time and again, like embarrassing our nation before the whole world on CNN by lying that 'Power is now stable everywhere, bla, bla, bla' and still we have learnt to move on each time.

Now, Mr. Oshiomhole has shown our criticisms do matter and you are still talking party affiliations and whatnots.

If I may ask you, what do you want us to do to the Governor now, after swallowing the humble pie, sue him to ICJ?

I remember GEJ insulting Yoruba people by calling their leaders RASCALS and he's yet to offer any kind of apology and even non was demanded by the poster you quoted.
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by tpia5: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
solajacobs: what will the children at the scene of the governors' act think about Nigeria future?

Same thing the children who witnessed aluu will think.
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Sermwell(m): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2013
tpia@:

Do you mean you're the one who videoed the encounter?
I created the topic and supplied the video here on nairaland!
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Afam4eva(m): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
plaindealer:

I remember GEJ insulting Yoruba people by calling their leaders RASCALS and he's yet to offer any kind of apology and even non was demanded by the poster you quoted.

See dem see dem, dem don start. So, now GEJ calling his political opponents rascals is now worse off than Oshiomole telling a widow to go and die? You guys should fear God.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by plaindealer: 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
tpia@:

It sure wasn't written on his head forehead or in the picture so why generalize. We don't know why he wasn't drinking so why make up stories?
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by coogar: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
babseg:
Hey coogar how far now, but I wonder why you are comparing a politician and a pastor.

The pastor owns the church so he can do virtually anything and get away with it.

While the governor is public servant and can be kicked out at anytime for virtually anything.

Therefore, oshoimole doesn't wants his opponents to use it against him anytime that's why he is bribing the widow to keep the public quite and people like you should praise him.

so you are saying a pastor has the rights to physically abuse/assault a woman because he owns the church? are you saying bishop oyedepo owns winners church or he's just a custodian chosen to lead.......just like oshiomole is to edo state? if bishop oyedepo dies today, will his son or wife takeover the church?

tpia@:

do you now believe this story or is it still set-up by political enemies?
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by ibkgab001: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
God will bless you my broda nice reply. ... Dancing ....all the wakie wakei logode babata
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by tpia5: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
Sermwell: I created the topic and supplied the video here on nairaland!

So what exactly are you fighting over?

Enlighten me,
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by pmc01(m): 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2013
OMAJE4: If he actually apologised to her personally then thats commendable but Oshiomhole must stop justifying his action by claiming the widow indulged in street trading, She didnt. It doesnt matter if she's been made to admit doing some kind of wrong to trigger the Governors wrath but its evident She wasnt trading but only waiting for a bus to pick her wares and her supposed crime was keeping her goods at the side of the road which clearly isnt street trading.
Genuine repentance can only come when we admit our mistakes wholeheartedly and seek forgiveness. Someone please tell that to Osho, the woman may be happy and better off today but we still know there's an arrogant and unrepentant tyrant in Edo state govt house.

I am sorry to say, but it seems you got comprehension problem. No, he is not trying to blackmail the woman, he is re-stating that street hawking in any guise is wrong and not permissible in the state, so that people who can not fully comprehend what the apology is about will not ignorantly hold on to the belief that the Governor has indirectly legalized the crime, with this apology.

I sincerely hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
OMAJE4: And arent you now also only focusing on the supposed good ending because it 'furthers your interest' as an ACN sympathizer? Bloody hypocrite, like masters like followers.

I would rather look at life from the bright side that comes with happy ending...than being a SADIST like you.
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by tpia5: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
plaindealer:

It sure wasn't written on his head forehead or in the picture so why generalize. We don't know why he wasn't drinking so why make up stories?

Do you not see him staring at the tea?

As per why he wasnt drinking, we'll know sooner or later perhaps
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by dubienatti(m): 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
Guyz una notice say 'GO N DIE' is becomin d most popula phrase on dis forum?..osho fit break record u know...
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by plaindealer: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2013
Afam4eva:
See dem see dem, dem don start. So, now GEJ calling his political opponents rascals is now worse off than Oshiomole telling a widow to go and die? You guys should fear God.

You are free to quantify it up and down according to your personal preference, but insult means insult.
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Sermwell(m): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
homesteady:
grin grin very true! grin
please don't mind that guy oo! He wasn't the one who created the "go and die" topic here on nairaland! I did!

You can verify pls!
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by plaindealer: 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
tpia@:

Do you not see him staring at the tea?

Meaning?
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by idrezee(m): 5:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
He just told her 2 go and die, didn't hit her, etc and 4 dat he gave her 2m, employment and scholarship 2 her son! I'm very sure dis woman v 4given him and she's very happy all dis happened and some people r here saying tinz I can't comprehend! He was wrong yes but he apologized, gosh! Wats our stress 4 pete's sake. He should come and tell m 2 "go and die" den apologise, gimme 2m, gimme appointment + scholarship and I'll not only 4give him but I'll pray 4 him all d days of my life. Still wondering why we Nigerians r dis sentimental. TANK GOD, GOD NO BE MAN CHA
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Sermwell(m): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
tpia@:

And yes, including 'go and die', in addition to other ones.

I'm not fighting for anything but can't stand you lie to us here on this forum! Can you please explain the above post
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by lalyiva(f): 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
anyone blocking my "go and die " benefactor must be blinded ijn

all these he did to win the people's heart over,not like he was sorry or anything.good sha

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by babseg(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
coogar

so you are saying a pastor has the rights to physically abuse/assault a woman because he owns the church? are you saying bishop oyedepo owns winners church or he's just a custodian chosen to lead.......just like oshiomole is to edo state? if bishop oyedepo dies today, will his son or wife takeover the church?

dont mix it up. no leader has the right to abuse/assault anybody. the right word to use is abuse not right. Oyedepo is the founder of winners he reports to no man. so when he dies holy spirit will chose who to lead grin

so dont compare church/religion to state/country affairs. pls compare likes
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by mankand(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
All these are political stunts. Can't believe at this age, Nigerians still keep falling for this? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by bokohalal(m): 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2013
One 'husband' go soon appear.
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by coogar: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
babseg:
dont mix it up. no leader has the right to abuse/assault anybody. the right word to use is abuse not right. Oyedepo is the founder of winners he reports to no man. so when he dies holy spirit will chose who to lead

so dont compare church/religion to state/country affairs. pls compare likes

a man erred & he quickly apologised with a monetary incentive to boot & you still want him crucified? what else do you want from him?
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by ivycrest: 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
Lesson Learned
Never feel to Big to say sorry
No one is infallible, we learn from our mistakes.

@ the woman that is how God answers prayer
Lofty Chris mas gift from God through Comrade Adams.

*Smiling mode* smiley
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by dubienatti(m): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2013
i just d imagine watin these comedians go use osho do 4 stage and i just d laff...
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by Freiburger(m): 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
And from whose purse will the money be coming from? tax payers must now pay for a governor's rant? funny guys. cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow by dabossman(m): 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
76Naira: He used wrong words and was judged for the wrong act.
He apologized and was also judged for an empty apology.
Now he has made an attempt at restitution by making an apology and a useful donation to the offended and he is still judged.

Well, some people would still have to go & ... after all.

Bro, the thing tire me o! We are the same people that will complain that our leaders don't apologize or resign when they mess up, yet when they do apologize, we ask them to shove it up their a$$. What exactly do we want?

In Eminem's voice: "If you never said something hurtful in anger, please stand up, please stand up....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election / Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU / Buhari: 1966 Coup, Counter-Coup, I Was All In It, Says PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.