Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 (3263 Views)

Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women / 10 Things Broke Guys Normally Use To Entertain Female Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by jonaifame22(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
Merry christmas to u all and I wish u a successful 2016 in advance.
I know dat lots of guys will come for me after reading this, buh the wise ones will adhere and seek for a way to better their condition!
Jobless guys please and please and please steer clear of love and romance in 2016, my reasons are as follows.

Money brings out the man in you.
U'll quite agree wth me that when you go to buy food at a canteen for example and u have ur money wth u,the way u'll speak will carry confidence but on the other hand when you ain't gat money and u wanna buy credit u'll go there buh not as a king but as a beggar sorry to say.
What am I trying to say is dat money brings out the confidence in you as a man,quote me anywhere and a lot of u will quite agree wth me except for those who have grown thick skin in poverty hence resistn money however it comes both big or small.

Love is free buh not cheap.
Hommies pls try and get something doing,yes u are a graduate buh since there's no job,why not learn a skill, so u'll be able to take care of urself and that gal u admire when u finally get her, or do u wanna be the kind of guy that ur gal loves out of pity? Pls do not let ur certificate be a source of frustration to u learn a skill while u wait to land that big job u dream of and studied hard for.

Lack of money breeds jealousy.
Hommies there ain't nothing good in being broke, my gf lost her curve 6 in a wedding and she wasn't happy, I tried calln her for that night and I cldn't get to her, when she came to meet me at my work place, she told me of what happened,I felt bad, buh she always found a way of callin me through her mom's fone,
2 days later a friend passed by wth a BB Q10 for a little above 10k and it was in good condition not that I had too mch but cos I had something at all,i was able to buy her the fone even though it's used, now we're able to communicate any time we want.
She hardly ever remembers she lost her curve 6, assuming I was jobless and broke and another nigger bought her the fone I'd be jealous and insecure , buh it didn't go that way,the little change I had took care of the whole situation.

Ur gal will be proud of u
Hommies when u gat some dough even if it ain't much and it's something enough to make magic happen on special days like Xmas,valentine etc ur gf'll be proud of u and won't wanna lose u, cos u're valuable and she'll feel proud when she's in the midst of her friends and u're around!
Thank you very mch for reading dis!

1 Like

Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Amen! And broke ladies too!

5 Likes

Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2015
Preach it!!!grin
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by jonaifame22(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:
Yourmain! cheesy
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:
Amen for what?
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by Mhizkel(f): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2015
Good story cool
Now, tell us about the other things you've bought for her grin
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by augster(m): 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
You buy q10 for her...your eyes go clear when another guy buy iphone 6 for her and then you go realise say you self broke

2 Likes

Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
Yourmain! cheesy

Jonaifame22! cheesy
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
blublahd:

Amen for what?

For no more broke niggas of course.
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Noted. Will abstain cheesy
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
augster:
You buy q10 for her...your eyes go clear when another guy buy iphone 6 for her and then you go realise say you self broke

Hahaha grin...
Highest bidder wink
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

For no more broke niggas of course.
What's a broke nigga to you?
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
augster:
Lmfao!

Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
blublahd:

What's a broke nigga to you?

Sigh. I'm not looking for guys to buy me things. I can afford everything id ever want. And I could buy his things to if he behaved himself. Or if I just feel like it.

So if that's what you wanted to know cheesy
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
He he he he grin grin

This thread is funny smiley
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Sigh. I'm not looking for guys to buy me things. I can afford everything id ever want. And I could buy his things to if he behaved himself. Or if I just feel like it.

Madam you are stylishly dodging my question. I did not insinuate you are a gold digger by that question. I just want to know, what qualifies as a broke nigga in your scheme of things.
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by 69MissedCalls(m): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

sugar-sister

come and spend for your boy sad
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by jonaifame22(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
Preach it!!!grin

how was christmas? I came to ur house I didn't meet u at home,where did u go to? angry
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
blublahd:

Madam you are stylishly dodging my question. I did not insinuate you are a gold digger by that question. I just want to know, what qualifies as a broke nigga in your scheme of things.

I wasn't avoiding your question oo. I was just answering what you may later insinuate.

Never the less. Someone that doesn't have a practical workable plan to make sure he/she and his/her partner are comfortable.
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by jonaifame22(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mhizkel:
Good story cool
Now, tell us about the other things you've bought for her grin
artificial breasts and yansh angry
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
how was christmas? I came to ur house I didn't meet u at home,where did u go to? angry
LoLgrin

check again...You must be mistaken..I'm Esther. Esther fabian!wink

Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
69MissedCalls:

sugar-sister

come and spend for your boy sad

Oya send your account number tongue
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by jonaifame22(m): 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2015
augster:
shorrop dat hole in ur face u call a mouth, it's not in the volume of wat is bought, wat I was trying to bring out of the whole story is dat, the need was met when it came around. Period, besides we've been rollin for a lil above 2 yrs now, so I didn't do it to impress her rather to appreciate her!
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by jonaifame22(m): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Jonaifame22! cheesy
yourmain u're making my heart race like a bonfire wth the way u typed my name!
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by adegunwa4real(m): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
Keep saying it brother! Don't stop speaking it! grin
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by Johnnoah1st: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
Merry christmas to u all and I wish u a successful 2016 in advance.
I know dat lots of guys will come for me after reading this, buh the wise ones will adhere and seek for a way to better their condition!
Jobless guys please and please and please steer clear of love and romance in 2016, my reasons are as follows.

Money brings out the man in you.
U'll quite agree wth me that when you go to buy food at a canteen for example and u have ur money wth u,the way u'll speak will carry confidence but on the other hand when you ain't gat money and u wanna buy credit u'll go there buh not as a king but as a beggar sorry to say.
What am I trying to say is dat money brings out the confidence in you as a man,quote me anywhere and a lot of u will quite agree wth me except for those who have grown thick skin in poverty hence resistn money however it
nigga when u gonna fixed ya brain? it wont be technically ok to enter 2016 brainless like dis
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by 69MissedCalls(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Oya send your account number tongue

serious? if you don't send it I can swear for you undecided
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by fulfillbill(m): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
I still believe at any rate it is better to find love when your broke..the love tends to be more real than otherwise. Tho only few people are this lucky to nurture love through the BROKE stage as most Capsize like 'em Titanic.
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
yourmain u're making my heart race like a bonfire wth the way u typed my name!

Awh really ?! Why na ? Don't let it race too much oo
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2015
69MissedCalls:

serious? if you don't send it I can swear for you undecided

Lol I was kidding cheesy tongue
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by jonaifame22(m): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2015
fulfillbill:
I still believe at any rate it is better to find love when your broke..the love tends to be more real than otherwise. Tho only few people are this lucky to nurture love through the BROKE stage as most Capsize like 'em Titanic.
now u see the point I'm bringn, times have changed every thing around us passes a money message, music,videos,infact everything,even the bible says money answereth all things!
Re: Jobless And Broke Guys Plz Forget Abt Love and romance In 2016 by jonaifame22(m): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
YourMain:

Awh really ?! Why na ? Don't let it race too much oo
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media / How to use Use Accessback Online For Dummies / Happy Birthday To "TOSYNE2MUCH"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.