Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,125 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (705 Views)

Advice Needed! How Do I Help My Partner?? / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Graviton(m): 12:19am On Dec 03, 2013
Before I pop my question I'd like to say that you should please give your advice if you've got any because I really need it as I have thought through and haven't come to a sensible solution...advice please, not insults.

I'm a teen, turning 19 around december. There's this girl I had the pleasure of knowing back when I was in J.S. Long story short, I ran into her after graduating from senior secondary in 2010 and we got talking, turns out she was mild mannered and fun to be around and we became friends, we took a liking to each other and starting hanging out from time to time (we were not dating as I did not have the nerve to ask her and my resolve in my academics won't let me give in to distractions).

We were very close friends until a day I went to visit her and she tried to seduce me, prior to this, she had been giving me sexual vibes on some previous occassions when we met like trying to kiss me (We were caught by her mom once) which I declined as I was and still am a christian and I knew kissing could easily escalate. After her attempt to kiss me, she resorted to trying to tease me and nibble my neck, I knew I had to run if I had any intentions of keeping my vow of "No sex before marriage", I immediately ran home.

I deleted her from every social network I had her on and immediately stopped talking to her in person. Few months later, we moved from the neighbourhood.

it has been close to 8months and my decision now haunts me, I feel i should have given her an opportunity to explain instead of running the way I did and during my time alone, I have actually realized that I really cherish and love her very deeply as I have not been able to see any girl in that light anyomore and I feel really bad knowing I must have hurt her and made her feel unwanted.

Please guys what do I do as I'm torn between leaving her alone till I grow up and someday achieve enough to be able to start up a reasonable relationship, which I'm hoping will lead to marriage and actually seeking her out on facebook now(I would have done it in person but we are miles apart). Thanks for your reasonable reponses
Re: Advice Needed by KenJak(m): 12:23am On Dec 03, 2013
Boy,when you were spoiling everything then,did you consult us then? No. So,deal with this alone too.
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 03, 2013
I am going to give you a godly advice.

First of all you should have given her chance to explain what please?.

Bible says flee every appearance of evil and that's what you did.

It also said if sinners entice you consider.

This purported love that you think you have will fade in no distant time. It happens, so just stay true to your guts and focus on your spiritual growth bro.

If we still have Elijah of this generation in you God and humanity will be better for it.

Please thanks and continue in prayer bro.
Re: Advice Needed by Graviton(m): 7:07am On Dec 03, 2013
@tjololade:
I am going to give you a godly advice.

First of all you should have given her chance to explain what please?.

Bible says flee every appearance of evil and that's what you did.

It also said if sinners entice you consider.

This purported love that you think you have will fade in no distant time. It happens, so just stay true to your guts and focus on your spiritual growth bro.

If we still have Elijah of this generation in you God and humanity will be better for it.

Please thanks and continue in prayer bro.
Thank you, sir. Much appreciated

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Expectations For The Year 2014 / I Guess He Was Lucky...what Do U Think? / How To Know If Your Man Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.