Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

I Guess He Was Lucky...what Do U Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Guess He Was Lucky...what Do U Think? (706 Views)

I Guess My Girlfriend Is Still Seeing Her Ex / How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. / Taking A Girl You Met On Glo Africhat Serious. What U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Guess He Was Lucky...what Do U Think? by bigemmmybig(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2014
ok, i was with a good friend of mine and he told me one of his experience.

my friend said when he was in ss2, after school he decided to visit a friend of his on his way back home. on getting to the house, no one was home except the cousin sister to his friend so he decided to wait a while for his friend to return.
while he was waiting, his friends cousin sister went to have her bath. when she came out, dis my curious bobo of a friend went into the bathroom to ease himself. so on his way out, instead of going back to the sitting room, he now entered the ladies room. hmmmmm, she was on towel alone and when she saw him she was quite shysmiley but was forming big babe cos she was 22yrs and he was just 16yrs but had a huge decieving body. at dat point na so romance start for inside d bedroom ooo so as d heat was about to reach its peak cos she was stak naked n ready for action while he was still on his uniform. According to him, his junior was ready n kept saying to him bros no make me miss dis tin ooooo but in his head somthing kept saying dude forget d babe oooooooo. to cut d story short, he decided to go with his second thought so he left d babe n went bak to d sitting room. as soon as he sat down on d couch his friends mum just walked into the house followed by d dad n den 2mins later his friend walked in with d others coming in quite later.
na so ma guy start to sweat oooo n d only tin one his mind at dat point was wat if he was caught by d whole family in d bedroom?hmmmmm na so him carry him two legs run go houz o.

what do u tink would have happened if he was caught wit his friends cousin in d room doing sweet sweet things? grin grin
Re: I Guess He Was Lucky...what Do U Think? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
Hmmm a well fabricated story
Keep it up
Re: I Guess He Was Lucky...what Do U Think? by Meestique: 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
He would av been roasted for dinner.
Re: I Guess He Was Lucky...what Do U Think? by bigemmmybig(m): 7:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
alexdellafonte: Hmmm a well fabricated story
Keep it up

see dis guy
Re: I Guess He Was Lucky...what Do U Think? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
bigemmmybig:

see dis guy
U knw na
Re: I Guess He Was Lucky...what Do U Think? by bigemmmybig(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
Meestique: He would av been roasted for dinner.

omor it wud hav really been a bad site to watch o
Re: I Guess He Was Lucky...what Do U Think? by bigemmmybig(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
alexdellafonte:
U knw na

if i hear say i knw

(1) (Reply)

? / How Do I Win Her Back? / 9 Year Old South African Boy Marries 62-year-old Woman…for The 2nd Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.