Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape (2994 Views)

10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!! / Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by confirmed25: 1:13am On Dec 03, 2013
I came to the wrong city in America. You won't believe it I am yet to find a decent girlfriend. When I mean decent, i mean wife material. A black Slender,busty,bummy, educated and middle class girl will be perfect for me. A oyibo babe with such features will be ok. However,I find the oyibo babes here to be unfriendly. The friendly ones are obese and overweight. In addition they are bumless and unsexy looking. Indeed they are unfriendly. They are afraid of black males. Some of my friends will just go on and say they are racist. However, the history of blacks in this city makes the oyibo folks to be unfriendly and aloof to black folks. The city has a high population of poor African Americans. High crime rate is also associated with the black folks too. Every evening news bulletin has a the picture of a young black criminal beaming. Black girls that fit my taste are very rare. The ones I think are good for me, are always already taken,married or in a relationship.Like I said most of the black people in this city are poor.Ghetto. Unfortunately for me, most of the black Slender,busty and bummy girls are not educated. I see them in the club and other areas. They have low wage paying jobs. Janitors and caregivers. Most of them are alcoholics and drug users.The educated ones aren't that beautiful either. It is like it was designed that only the not too beautiful, overweight and pimple faced black girls are to be educated. While the slender and sexy ones prefer to be baby mammas to the city thugs and jobless black brothers. If not for my contractual agreement tying me up in this city I would have run away a long time ago. Nigerian brothers that have experienced this kind of city, please advise a brother on how to wade through this situation.

2 Likes

Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by McStoic(m): 1:43am On Dec 03, 2013
Bros, the city no get name? Before you went there were you not opportuned to have met better women? At least you must have started from somewhere before now?? Meanwhile, if the problem persists, then relocate and make good use of any new relationship you finally get into. No time.

2 Likes

Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by jeffizy(m): 3:01am On Dec 03, 2013
Hehehe...
@Op, You got served! Unfortunately, you got it cold.
Check the local churches, you will find them waiting with a Godly smile.

BTW .. Are you in Philadelphia or Cheyenne?

Be like Johnnie.... Keep walking!

2 Likes

Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by MrsChima(f): 5:40am On Dec 03, 2013
Why do some Africans claim to come from better environments always ends up in. bleeped up placez abroad?

I live in America and my area is nothing like OP described and it's strongly minority non-white area.

I guess you attracts what you are.

3 Likes

Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by Lucasbalo(m): 6:54am On Dec 03, 2013
Which city are u talking about ?. I live in Chicago and its multiracial city and to me , its the best big city in U S. If u cant find a decent girlfriend, u have to look at urself. U might be the problem.

1 Like

Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by khiaa(f): 7:24am On Dec 03, 2013
confirmed25: I came to the wrong city in America. You won't believe it I am yet to find a decent girlfriend. When I mean decent, i mean wife material. A black Slender,busty,bummy, educated and middle class girl will be perfect for me. A oyibo babe with such features will be ok. However,I find the oyibo babes here to be unfriendly. The friendly ones are obese and overweight. In addition they are bumless and unsexy looking. Indeed they are unfriendly. They are afraid of black males. Some of my friends will just go on and say they are racist. However, the history of blacks in this city makes the oyibo folks to be unfriendly and aloof to black folks. The city has a high population of poor African Americans. High crime rate is also associated with the black folks too. Every evening news bulletin has a the picture of a young black criminal beaming. Black girls that fit my taste are very rare. The ones I think are good for me, are always already taken,married or in a relationship.Like I said most of the black people in this city are poor.Ghetto. Unfortunately for me, most of the black Slender,busty and bummy girls are not educated. I see them in the club and other areas. They have low wage paying jobs. Janitors and caregivers. Most of them are alcoholics and drug users.The educated ones aren't that beautiful either. It is like it was designed that only the not too beautiful, overweight and pimple faced black girls are to be educated. While the slender and sexy ones prefer to be baby mammas to the city thugs and jobless black brothers. If not for my contractual agreement tying me up in this city I would have run away a long time ago. Nigerian brothers that have experienced this kind of city, please advise a brother on how to wade through this situation.

Why are you looking for women in nite clubs and how do you know the women are alcoholics and drug users without getting to know them? I think my black sistas may not be attracted to you. I think you should try harder for the white girls, they may be more suitable for you since you find so much wrong in the black women you meet. Don't give up on the white girls because all of them can't be racist. Trust me, there are alot of white girls who would love to have an african man like you, besides your whole post is nothing but stereotypes against african americans. Why don't you look for nigerian girls or are they not decent also?
Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2013
Yeah the poor girls are beautiful while the rich ones are ugly. Even in Nigeria...you hardly have both...

So make a choice...

1 Like

Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by confirmed25: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
okpara ugo: Yeah the poor girls are beautiful while the rich ones are ugly. Even in Nigeria...you hardly have both...

So make a choice...
it is not about the poor being beautiful and the rich ugly. Re read my first post.It is the damned city.
khiaa:

Why are you looking for women in nite clubs and how do you know the women are alcoholics and drug users without getting to know them? I think my black sistas may not be attracted to you. I think you should try harder for the white girls, they may be more suitable for you since you find so much wrong in the black women you meet. Don't give up on the white girls because all of them can't be racist. Trust me, there are alot of white girls who would love to have an african man like you, besides your whole post is nothing but stereotypes against african americans. Why don't you look for nigerian girls or are they not decent also?
I have lived in other places in the US, and they are not like this place.I feel like running away. I wasn't looking for girls in nite clubs. I just stated an observation.
Mrs.Chima:
Why do some Africans claim to come from better environments always ends up in. bleeped up placez abroad?

I live in America and my area is nothing like OP described and it's strongly minority non-white area.

I guess you attracts what you are.
I am a decent, up and coming educated young man. I doubt the problem is me. There is just no pool to choose from.
Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by confirmed25: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
jeffizy: Hehehe...
@Op, You got served! Unfortunately, you got it cold.
Check the local churches, you will find them waiting with a Godly smile.

BTW .. Are you in Philadelphia or Cheyenne?

Be like Johnnie.... Keep walking!
Am not in philadelphia. Churches are even worse here. Only old people go to churches here. The few decent girls there are married.

1 Like

Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by 190: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
have you tried some nairaland yankee babes around here grin

like ermmm . . . babe grin
Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by confirmed25: 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
190: have you tried some nairaland yankee babes around here grin

like ermmm . . . babe grin
if there was a pool of Nigerian girls to choose from , I wont come on nairaland. I need a babe within my new damned city. Was in a long distance relationship with gf from previous city I lived.
Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by CastingCrowns(f): 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
city dont have a name?

1 Like

Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by confirmed25: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
CastingCrowns: city dont have a name?
Somewhere in the damned state of new york. It is no new york city.
Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by jeffizy(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
Am not in philadelphia. Churches are
even worse here. Only old people go
to churches here. The few decent
girls there are married.
Baba, seems u need a companion real bad.
Since u are in N.Y, u have to stretch a bit by getting into NYC once in a while.
Our girls full there like sand.
Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by kajole(m): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Pictures please
Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by confirmed25: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
kajole: Pictures please
what do u need my picture for
Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by confirmed25: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
jeffizy:
Baba, seems u need a companion real bad.
Since u are in N.Y, u have to stretch a bit by getting into NYC once in a while.
Our girls full there like sand.

NYC is 4-6 hours from me. I wouldn't want to be commuting because of babe.
Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by Miscellanous: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
I bet you can do something different

1 Like

Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by khiaa(f): 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
confirmed25:

NYC is 4-6 hours from me. I wouldn't want to be commuting because of babe.

You are egotistical and lazy, and just because you are educated doesn't mean you are a decent man. You are what we call in the black community, an educated fool. The reason I say you are this is because you blame your problems on a whole city when the real problem is you. A decent respectable man can find a decent respectable woman wherever he lives. Stop blaming the city and take the late great michael jackson advice and start with the man in the mirror.

5 Likes

Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by confirmed25: 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
khiaa:

You are egotistical and lazy, and just because you are educated doesn't mean you are a decent man. You are what we call in the black community, an educated fool.
Mind your language sister. I prefer not to drive 4-6 hours searching for babe.How is that laziness? How am I an educated fool? please stop hating unnecessarily ok.

1 Like

Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by khiaa(f): 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
confirmed25: Mind your language sister. I prefer not to drive 4-6 hours searching for babe.How is that laziness? How am I an educated fool? please stop hating unnecessarily ok.

#1 I explained to you the educated fool statement.

#2 That post was directed to all your posts not just the distance post.

#3 I am not a hater.

#4 I'm beginning to think your story is fake.

#5 My language is fine.

#6 I called you lazy because you would rather blame your problems on all the women in your city( egotistical ) rather than to work on yourself ( laziness).

#7 I think you are a girl.

1 Like

Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by GoodFaith: 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
confirmed25: Somewhere in the damned state of new york. It is no new york city.
Buffalo?
If you are in buffalo
visit club in Canada
Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
khiaa:

#1 I explained to you the educated fool statement.

#2 That post was directed to all your posts not just the distance post.

#3 I am not a hater.

#4 I'm beginning to think your story is fake.

#5 My language is fine.

#6 I called you lazy because you would rather blame your problems on all the women in your city( egotistical ) rather than to work on yourself ( laziness).

#7 I think you are a girl.

Brutality!!! grin grin grin
Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by Dubemkelly(m): 12:09am On Dec 05, 2013
I swear this nigga is a confusionist,he doesn't have a case,one of those threads 4 entertainment
Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by MrsChima(f): 4:37am On Dec 05, 2013
confirmed25: it is not about the poor being beautiful and the rich ugly. Re read my first post.It is the damned city.I have lived in other places in the US, and they are not like this place.I feel like running away. I wasn't looking for girls in nite clubs. I just stated an observation.I am a decent, up and coming educated young man. I doubt the problem is me. There is just no pool to choose from.

And you still attracts gutter bishes. Nigga it's you.

1 Like

Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 05, 2013
khiaa:

You are egotistical and lazy, and just because you are educated doesn't mean you are a decent man. You are what we call in the black community, an educated fool. The reason I say you are this is because you blame your problems on a whole city when the real problem is you. A decent respectable man can find a decent respectable woman wherever he lives. Stop blaming the city and take the late great michael jackson advice and start with the man in the mirror.
true you can only attract what you are
Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by Ghadafy(m): 5:21am On Dec 05, 2013
Lucasbalo: Which city are u talking about ?. I live in Chicago and its multiracial city and to me , its the best big city in U S. If u cant find a decent girlfriend, u have to look at urself. U might be the problem.

Where do you live in Chicago bro?

2 Likes

Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by omiata(m): 7:26am On Dec 05, 2013
I guess u're in Buffalo
Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 06, 2013
Why yalls hating on him? undecided
Niqga's saying what he's seeing cheesy

Seriously tho OP.you haven't seen all the girl in your city.
Just be patient. She'll waltz right up to you when u least expect

1 Like

Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 06, 2013
If you believe you can't find a decent woman in the whole city ...although it's hard to imagine, maybe you need to stop looking and exert that energy elsewhere? Occupy your mind with other things: learn a new skill, join a club involving one of your favorite hobbies and/or volunteer! Who knows? You just might someone via one of these routes. The idea is to stop looking and be in pursuit of something much more fulfilling.

3 Likes

Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 06, 2013
What about akata girls?
Re: This American City is driving me nuts I want to escape by MrsChima(f): 1:25am On Dec 06, 2013
mayapop: What about akata girls?

He doesn't like akata chicks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chai, This Woman Just Made Another 'yahoo Boy' Richer / Ladies React! Guys Would You??? / Which One Of The 5 Do You Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.