Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman (2931 Views)

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? / Guys How Would You React If Your Closest Friend Is Wooing Your GF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by ayukdaboss(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
There's a looming attitude of guy's getting angry with their hommies when they admire their 'babes' with pickup lines and some indirect wooing techniques especially if she's a very attractive lady.

While I don't exonerate the actions of our friends (guys), I personally think it's a good development. Why?

I'm a realistic person and I have this believe that if my lady can fall for any guys "wooing techniques", then she doesn't have genuine love for me so I never ever discourage my friends/other guys from trying. I mean why should I? Aren't guys supposed to be confident that their women won't fall for any other guys "antics"? grin

A friend once asked me, "What if I wooed your girl without your knowledge and she agreed? And I gave him a simple reply "If you're able to woo my babe, then I'll give you a pat on the back because you've just saved me from wasting my time claiming I'm in a relationship.

You might think I have a weird reasoning but it's all about being realistic.

If my woman claims she loves me, I won't even discourage Trey Songz embarassed from trying to woo her because I'm supposed to be confident she'd decline right?

So guys, try encouraging your hommies/other guys to attempt wooing your babe. The outcome of it all determines if you're either in a "one chance" relationship or a genuine one. Peace cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by iceberylin(m): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
Cause angry

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by ayukdaboss(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
iceberylin:
Cause angry
Exactly.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by Phatmyk(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
*2chainz voice*Truuuuuuuuu!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by Cholls(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
My brother if your babe no gree for your guys no mean say she no go agree if she meet me cool

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by Elcapo(m): 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
It verƔ true bro!

Lover bwoys no try A̶̲̥̅♏ oooo0
Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by ayukdaboss(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Cholls:
My brother if your babe no gree for your guys no mean say she no go agree if she meet me cool
No problem.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
You're right but still I wouldn't encourage my Hommies or anyone to bombard my girl with wooing lines.

I mean lets be realistic. We all know girls are complicated. They can love you, really love you one minute, but next minute they'd go ahead and do something stupid.

Now isn't not like I don't trust my girl or I'm afraid of what the outcome would be, nope. It's more like I'm protecting her as a boyfriend and it's only unfair to lead her into temptation. grin

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by ayukdaboss(m): 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
Aprime:
You're right but still I wouldn't encourage my Hommies or anyone to bombard my girl with wooing lines.

I mean lets be realistic. We all know girls are complicated. They can love you, really love you one minute, but next minute they'd go ahead and do something stupid.

Now isn't not like I don't trust my girl or I'm afraid of what the outcome would be, nope. It's more like I'm protecting her and it's only unfair to lead her into temptation. grin

Your decision bro..but inside you you'll accept that there's an iota of fear about the outcome grin grin That's what makes me different from you...I'm always realistic.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by englishmart(m): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
if you sleep with my woman, someone will sleep with your woman. Karma says so
Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by ayukdaboss(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
englishmart:
undecided
Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Your decision bro..but inside you you'll accept that there's an iota of fear about the outcome grin grin That's what makes me different from you...I'm always realistic.

It's not fear joor, it's confidence and trust. cheesy

And Oh, We're on the same wavelength of being realistic. Because yes I do agree; If your woman loves you, she will only love you. But that doesn't mean she wouldn't be attracted to other “options”. grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by ayukdaboss(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
Aprime:

It's not fear joor, it's confidence and trust. grin

And Oh, We're on the same wavelength of being realistic.
Because yes, If your woman loves you, she will only love you. But that doesn't mean she wouldn't be attracted to other “options”. grin

There's always room for her to admire other options alright but when she "accepts " the advances of those options, she's on another page. grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
ayukdaboss:

There's always room for her to admire other options alright but when she "accepts " the advances of those options, she's on another page. grin

Exactly. And True. cheesy

So what if she flirts back but doesn't accept, is that on another page because I'm thinking so hard right now. grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by ayukdaboss(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
Aprime:

Exactly. And True. cheesy

So what if she flirts back but doesn't accept, is that on another page because I'm thinking so hard right now. grin
Flirting and accepting go hand in hand..Why should anybody in a serious relationship flirt? Depends on the magnitude of flirting though wink

I'll advice you stop thinking hard before you start getting paranoid about your girl's faithfulness wink
Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
ayukdaboss:

I'll advice you stop thinking hard before you start getting paranoid about your girl's faithfulness wink

Thanks but I've got no girlfriend to worry about.
Just trying to expand and think outside the Box. cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
[quote author=ayukdaboss post=28331928]

I see nothing weird in d way u reason... Ur just being tru 2 urslf...i feel its advisable 4 grls to apply same method on dia bfs... I mean, y shld 1 b scared of allowing his/her frnd woo his/her boo... No matter hw grt ur lov 4 ur boo is,its still worth such test....If d end result is heart breaking,, pick up d pieces n move on...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by Mprex(f): 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
*yawns*
let your friend keep on wooing and fvc.king your girlfriend while you are there forming james bond
*yawns again*
Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
You can take that risk yourself, buh when E happen, no cry come open thread for NL Romance o! undecided
Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by ERCROSS(m): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
englishmart:

Karma kor , karim ni..
So, u still dey rely on karma wen ur fist can do the job

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by ERCROSS(m): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
I wonder why debatable topics such as this dnt make frontpage...

Mods, can u jst disappoint me on this
Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by englishmart(m): 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
ERCROSS:

Karma kor , karim ni..
So, u still dey rely on karma wen ur fist can do the job
you might not know something like that happens na.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
[b] I'LL TELL YOU A STORY, MY STORY: When I was 17 in 2008, I did something that I consider silly in retrospect.
A friendly acquaintance who was in his early 20's then, in the course of a discussion/ argument about females, threw a challenge to the guys (8 of us) that none could woo his girlfriend then, successfully...and ofcourse, the claims and counter-claims rented the air.

His said girlfriend worked as a stylist in my aunt's beauty salon and it was common knowledge that both were an item...and she was 20 then. Prior to the challenge, she had always complimented my looks and the fact that I'm hairy but a relatively inexperienced teen that I was, I didn't act on it.
Summary is: the dude travelled for a while and she regularly visited our family house and flirted with me even in my room. We ended up getting in between the sheets several times.
At some point it became public knowledge that we were an item - subtle stolen kisses and body contact gave us away.
Word got to her supposed boyfriend that she was cheating with ME - the youngest guy in the group that day. He broke up with her but we continued our thing until I got admitted into the university...
She got married to someone else last year though.

When asked by some guys why and how I 'snatched' Andy's (his name) girlfriend, I justified it by replying that I was just taking up his challenge just so he'll learn and also never underestimate a younger person...although, along the line, what the girl and I had became more of a friends-with-several-benefits thingy.
Nostalgia...Now I'm a grown male.
[/b]
Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by tosyne2much(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
That awkward moment when you tell ur frnd to woo your babe and your babe end up dumping you for him.. Lwkmd grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by Impulse80(m): 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil...

Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by ayukdaboss(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mprex:
*yawns*
let your friend keep on wooing and fvc.king your girlfriend while you are there forming james bond
*yawns again*

Lol @wooing and fvcking. Really?

Is that what you do with your Man's friends? *No offence* smiley
Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
ayukdaboss:
There's a looming attitude of guy's getting angry with their hommies when they admire their 'babes' with pickup lines and some indirect wooing techniques especially if she's a very attractive lady.

While I don't exonerate the actions of our friends (guys), I personally think it's a good development. Why?

I'm a realistic person and I have this believe that if my lady can fall for any guys "wooing techniques", then she doesn't have genuine love for me so I never ever discourage my friends/other guys from trying. I mean why should I? Aren't guys supposed to be confident that their women won't fall for any other guys "antics"? grin

A friend once asked me, "What if I wooed your girl without your knowledge and she agreed? And I gave him a simple reply "If you're able to woo my babe, then I'll give you a pat on the back because you've just saved me from wasting my time claiming I'm in a relationship.

If my woman claims she loves me, I won't even discourage Trey Songz embarassed from trying to woo her because I'm supposed to be confident she'd decline right?

So guys, try encouraging your hommies/other guys to attempt wooing your babe. The outcome of it all determines if you're either in a "one chance" relationship or a genuine one. Peace cool
my dear u ate deceiving yasef..ur frnds will not only woo her buh also fvck d sh.t outta ha shocked
Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by BreezyRita(f): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
Just so you know, that she accepts your friend doesn't mean she doesn't love you. It could be something else. Maybe attraction. And that she doesnt accept him doesn't naen she won't accept someone else....
Stop tempting your woman. She's not Job. Let things play out..
Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by tpia5: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
TheSonOfMark:
[b] I'LL TELL YOU A STORY, MY STORY: When I was 17 in 2008, I did something that I consider silly in retrospect.
A friendly acquaintance who was in his early 20's then, in the course of a discussion/ argument about females, threw a challenge to the guys (8 of us) that none could woo his girlfriend then, successfully...and ofcourse, the claims and counter-claims rented the air.

His said girlfriend worked as a stylist in my aunt's beauty salon and it was common knowledge that both were an item...and she was 20 then. Prior to the challenge, she had always complimented my looks and the fact that I'm hairy but a relatively inexperienced teen that I was, I didn't act on it.
Summary is: the dude travelled for a while and she regularly visited our family house and flirted with me even in my room. We ended up getting in between the sheets several times.
At some point it became public knowledge that we were an item - subtle stolen kisses and body contact gave us away.
Word got to her supposed boyfriend that she was cheating with ME - the youngest guy in the group that day. He broke up with her but we continued our thing until I got admitted into the university...
She got married to someone else last year though.

When asked by some guys why and how I 'snatched' Andy's (his name) girlfriend, I justified it by replying that I was just taking up his challenge just so he'll learn and also never underestimate a younger person...although, along the line, what the girl and I had became more of a friends-with-several-benefits thingy.
Nostalgia...Now I'm a grown male.
[/b]

so, he challenged anyone to woo his girlfriend and then travelled.

i think you were scammed.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by ayukdaboss(m): 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
@ TheSonOfMark

Thank you for your contribution. If I was your friend alright normally, I should be really angry with you but along the line I would've realized that you did me a great service instead of a disservice. I mean, even without the challenge you would've still been able to have your way with your friends girlfriend at the right time and place and you know this.

Why should my girlfriend who claims she loves me get attracted to any other man up to the extent of fvcking her?

My ex had really cool friends who admired me a lot and couldn't hide it, but even I admired their personalities, I never ever accommodated the thoughts of getting under the sheets with any them even if I when the chance.

I believe you should be confident of your woman's (who claims she loves you) faithfulness even when she's alone in a room with Trey Songz sad
Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by ayukdaboss(m): 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
Jarizod:
my dear u ate deceiving yasef..ur frnds will not only woo her buh also fvck d sh.t outta ha shocked
Okay.Well that's not really a bad development. It just showed that I was in a relationship with an unfaithful person and even if I'd be "stone angry" with my friends, on the long run they would have done me a great service.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman by ayukdaboss(m): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
BreezyRita:
Just so you know, that she accepts your friend doesn't mean she doesn't love you. It could be something else. Maybe attraction. And that she doesnt accept him doesn't naen she won't accept someone else....
Stop tempting your woman. She's not Job. Let things play out..
What does the bolded really mean exactly? Why should someone who claims she loves me get attracted to another man to the extent of getting under the sheets with her?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? / Story That Touches The Heart / My Sister Now 33 And Still A Virgin Looking For Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.