Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Photo: What Will You Pick If It Happens To You ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: What Will You Pick If It Happens To You ? (998 Views)

Valentine: This Is What Happens Before And After Valentine (pics) / What Will You Do When This Happens On A First Date (photo) / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: What Will You Pick If It Happens To You ? by gistmelove(m): 3:47am On Dec 03, 2013
Guys please be sincere with your answer... Assuming you found yourself in his shoeWhat will you pick among those listed weapon

For more Gist... See here >> http://www.gistmelove..com/2013/12/photo-what-will-you-pick-if-it-happens.html#comment-form

Re: Photo: What Will You Pick If It Happens To You ? by Nobody: 4:22am On Dec 03, 2013
I will just go and chill in the sitting room.
Let the guy leave.
Chill a little bit and calm my head.
Figure out what next to do in the context of the relationship I have with her.
Every action in this scenario should be subject or tied to each circumstances and experience.
... But to pick a tool from one of those?!... Naaa!!!.
Re: Photo: What Will You Pick If It Happens To You ? by sammieguze(m): 5:32am On Dec 03, 2013
My tool anyday ll be women. She sabi cheat abi? I go tell her she be leaner. Mk we see who e go pain pass
Re: Photo: What Will You Pick If It Happens To You ? by wasak(m): 6:46am On Dec 03, 2013
@tjololade:
I will just go and chill in the sitting room.
Let the guy leave.
Chill a little bit and calm my head.
Figure out what next to do in the context of the relationship I have with her.
Every action in this scenario should be subject or tied to each circumstances and experience.
... But to pick a tool from one of those?!... Naaa!!!.
I sent a pm! Please kindly check ur mail!
Re: Photo: What Will You Pick If It Happens To You ? by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 03, 2013
1 cool
Re: Photo: What Will You Pick If It Happens To You ? by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 03, 2013
None of the above,cos she has ceased to be my wife,or whatever. I won't overreact over a ho',and start regretting my actions.

(1) (Reply)

6 Silly Things Ladies Of Now Does In Relationship. / She Didnt Speak With Her Husband Till He Died Yet They Were Under Thesame Roof / Sex Before Marriage: 4 Reasons Why It Is Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.