Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,610 members, 7,816,512 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) (2630 Views)

I’m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics / Buhari To Ojukwu’s Mother In A 1984 Cartoon / Buhari To Complete Zik Mausoleum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by Tittos: 10:21am On Dec 04, 2013
bushwailo: I don't understand how this Ojukwu guy is an Igbo legend/Role model in any way.
he led a futile war were millions of his people perished for nothing only to abscond at the last minute.
He came back and joined the a party led by Northerners against the Igbo party at the time.
He married a girl young enough to be his daughter.
He disowned his own child and had illegitimate children with Norther prostitutes.

Still some dumb fools still worship the guy
Tufia kwa !
The same way I don't understand how Awolowo will be regarded as a hero..A convicted felon,coup planner and sucidal man. Where in the world is someone who killed himself will be worshipped as a hero. What lessons are we teaching the younger generation. Its okay to plan coup and kill yourself when you are caught.

1 Like

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2013
What is the significance of this?
Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by Tittos: 10:42am On Dec 04, 2013
bushwailo:
You are the one who is mental.
I have never been Yoruba.
I supported Ngige and still feel he was the best to govern Anambra.
But truth be told, Ngige lost the election flat !

Not because he was not the better candidate.
But because Obi and APGA exploited the stupid mentality inherent amongst our Igbo kindred.
Just like the one you are displaying right now.
People like you are part of the problem.

'You'(claims not to be igbo) are the most tribalistic and yet you start crying whenever you are at the receiving end.
dude,stop trying to be igbo please. You are not and never will. If you were in Anambrad uring the campaign you wouldn't need an angel to tell you Ngige won that election.btw, did peter Obi not try to exploit the so called stupid mentality during the senatorial election, did it work?if u think the anambra people were happy with the outcome, how come almost everyone stayed away from the supplementary election.AIT even showed a market at idemili north bubbling and traders selling yet no single human was at the polling unit that was in front of the market
Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by bushwailo: 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Tittos:
The same way I don't understand how Awolowo will be regarded as a hero..A convicted felon,coup planner and sucidal man. Where in the world is someone who killed himself will be worshipped as a hero. What lessons are we teaching the younger generation. Its okay to plan coup and kill yourself when you are caught.
And you need to stop your obsession with Awolowo and Yoruba people.
I don't think the destiny of Igbos should be forged or influenced by anything Awo did or Yoruba is doing.
We are big enough to be successful now withstanding what is happenning in other parts of Nigeria

Obi and his croonies are busy mismaging Anambra while the likes of Ekwueme and Ezekwesili and Nwabuze are busy drinking panadol for Nigeria's issues.
The only Igbo of National repute who spoke on Anambra election was Pat Utomi and he is from delta State.
Igbos need to be more responsible.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by ChinoElects1: 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
[s]
bushwailo:
I don't think the destiny of Igbos should be forged or influenced by anything Awo did or Yoruba is doing.
We are big enough to be successful now withstanding what is happenning in other parts of Nigeria

Obi and his croonies are busy mismaging Anambra while the likes of Ekwueme and Ezekwesili and Nwabuze are busy drinking panadol for Nigeria's issues.
The only Igbo of National repute who spoke on Anambra election was Pat Utomi and he is from delta State.
[/s]

Which is your state? Is your state fairing any better than Anambra? Would you stop taking this panadol for another man's aches? What is actually eating you up. Anambra has the highest human capital in Nigeria, so we have them at federal and state levels promoting Nigeria and Anambra in particular.

Anambra is well managed and in good hands. We are among the 5 best governed states in Nigeria with development spanning health, education, employment generation/attraction of FDIs, urban and rural development. etc

Now tell us what your backward and poverty infested state still struggling with red mud houses in their state capital doing?

1 Like

Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by bushwailo: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
Chino.Elects:
[s][/s]

Which is your state? Is your state fairing any better than Anambra? Would you stop taking this panadol for another man's aches? What is actually eating you up. Anambra has the highest human capital in Nigeria, so we have them at federal and state levels promoting Nigeria and Anambra in particular.

Anambra is well managed and in good hands. We are among the 5 best governed states in Nigeria with development spanning health, education, employment generation/attraction of FDIs, urban and rural development. etc

Now tell us what your backward and poverty infested state still struggling with red mud houses in their state capital doing?
Another empty chest beater, you don't need to go far, just go to neighboring Asaba, Enugu and Owerri to realize how far back you've fallen.
I'm am from Anambra buy I don't share your obsession with Awo and Yoruba people.
It is becoming a sickness.
To be frank I don't care much about them, apart from that we're from the same country.

Whenever I go back home, if i'm not in my village I pass the night at Asaba.
Awka must be the weakest state capital in Nigeria
Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by ChinoElects1: 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
bushwailo:
Another empty chest beater, you don't need to go far, just go to neighboring Asaba, Enugu and Owerri to realize how far back you've fallen.
I'm am from Anambra buy I don't share your obsession with Awo and Yoruba people.
It is becoming a sickness.
To be frank I don't care much about them, apart from that we're from the same country.

Whenever I go back home, if i'm not in my village I pass the night at Asaba.
Awka must be the weakest state capital in Nigeria

Your posts over time gave you away as onye ofe. If you have been to Onitsha and Awka recently you won't type this gibberish. Was it not the same Asaba that I know? Awka beats Asaba hands. The only snag I have seen is the Onitsha-Awka-Enugu federal hiway which is presently undergoing reconstruction.
Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by bushwailo: 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
Chino.Elects:

Your posts over time gave you away as onye ofe. If you have been to Onitsha and Awka recently you won't type this gibberish. Was it not the same Asaba that I know? Awka beats Asaba hands. The only snag I have seen is the Onitsha-Awka-Enugu federal hiway which is presently undergoing reconstruction.
Dude why are you lying undecided
Comparing Awka and Asaba is just laughable.
Swallow your hollow pride and say the truth.
Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by ChinoElects1: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
bushwailo:
Dude why are you lying undecided
Comparing Awka and Asaba is just laughable.
Swallow your hollow pride and say the truth.

I know the two cities like back of my hand. Is it not the same asaba I pass all the time? Even with all the oil money is looks hugely undeveloped for the exception of the expressway which is fast detrrioratiing for lack of maintenance. Awka is getting shoprite with 5star hotels, same thing as Onitsha.
Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by Tittos: 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
bushwailo:

And you that is taking panadol for Ojukwu and Anambra are you responsible?. Igbos do not give a f**** about Awolowo but do not judge anybody's hero or legend when your own hero is far from perfect and has quite a low moral standard
Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by Tittos: 6:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
bushwailo:
'WE' are big enough to be successful now withstanding what is happenning in other parts of Nigeria

'WE' and you still claim igbo. I wonder why you guys love the igbos so much. You can beg God to make you igbo in your next life,as for this one we all know that you are far from being Igbo. Btw,since you pass the night in Asaba and am very certain you don't live in Anambra,why are you having conji over their affairs..please let them be..we all supported Ngige but peter obi has rigged the election. The people of anambra protested and the parties will most likely go to court. Whatever happens please let them be and stop insulting Ojukwu because you can never be half the man that he was...
Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by FreeGlobe(f): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
Tittos:
'WE' and you still claim igbo. I wonder why you guys love the igbos so much. You can beg God to make you igbo in your next life,as for this one we all know that you are far from being Igbo. Btw,since you pass the night in Asaba and am very certain you don't live in Anambra,why are you having conji over their affairs..please let them be..we all supported Ngige but peter obi has rigged the election. The people of anambra protested and the parties will most likely go to court. Whatever happens please let them be and stop insulting Ojukwu because you can never be half the man that he was...
Enough said bro. If only the igbo wannabe will take your advice. You have been on point so far.
Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by bushwailo: 8:22am On Dec 05, 2013
Tittos:
So WE now means Yoruba and cannot mean Igbo ?
I told you that ur obsession has reached sickening proportions.

My point is simple, apart from a mismanaged and ill conceived war where he compromised millions of the lives he was allegedly trying to save.
Ojukwu lacks both the moral and calibre to be accorded any respect.
He achieved nothing and was hardly seen in Anambra or Nnewi his hometown
There's no single achievement that can be linked to Ojukwu in Igboland
Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by ChinoElects1: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2013
bushwailo:

My point is simple, apart from a mismanaged and ill conceived war where he compromised millions of the lives he was allegedly trying to save.

You must be a pest. Why are u so much in love with issues that concern Igbos? Why not spend half of the time tackling the poverty, underdevelopment and disease ravaging your yorbarland?

The last we checked there are still sea of mud houses in all the state capitals of yorobarland. A phenomenum u cannot find in the remotest part of Igboland anymore. Why not take all these time to ask ur useless yorobar govs to improve and educate your people to live an improved life just like the people in the East.
Re: APGA Victory: Ume Leads Obiano To Ojukwu's Mausoleum(pictures) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2013
bushwailo:

Stop wasting your precious MB on that egg head chino, he is doing his job paid by Obi. If you engage him on any argument, he falters and resort to Awolowo, yoruba in order to draw out other unsuspecting igbos on this forum to his side thereby relegating the actual criminality of peter obi. He did this all throughout the Anambra Election. The guy is irredeemable and born Omata sycophant.
He tagged me a yoruba too, so need engaging him in his warp reasoning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Top Three Viable Candidates By Geo-political Zones. NOI Polls / Write Boko Haram To Stop Attacks, Oritsejafor Tells Sultan / Chaiii My Father Don Kill Me Oo. Pastor Firefire I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.