Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift (24683 Views)

Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again / Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee / Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Hackerjay(m): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2013
#idon'tbilivit
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by alphaconde(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

This PDP chairman is a mo'R'on. Common sense should have told him that he ought to increase any offer he's making above what oshiomhole gave the widow for her to change her mind. The governor offered 2m, a job and there's call for oshiomhole to marry her which are higher than the paltry 250k Dan is offering.

Why did he wait for Oshiomhole to trip before helping Edo widows ? He did well uploading the video of Oshiomhole's recklessness but trying to politicize it even when the governor has apologised and compensated the widow will only expose his ulterior motive; that he's not really concern about the welfare of widows but trying to re-build the image of his dead party in Edo state.

Goanddie
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 04, 2013
dis woman is now a political thug.............. any way she nw has money and fame very soon she will come nd contest for elections after all our president had no shoes
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by sparkleRed(f): 10:54am On Dec 04, 2013
victorazy: Why is Edo the HQ of Widows Association of Nigeria? Just asking, na them dey kill the men?.
U dont knw, na 4 dat same edo state, woman go build house, im husband go live 4 d house dey pay rent nt knwin dat d house is 4 d wife

2 Likes

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by unmask: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2013
the woman testimony go bad gaan...pastors go begin use this one preach....

THEME: from SHAME to FAME

3 Likes

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by alphaconde(m): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2013
There's no where in that report where the woman rejected the money.
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by alphaconde(m): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2013
Sijo01: The only thing Dan Orbih knows how to do is to politicize every issues that arose in Edo.

The woman is now a millionaire. she deals with thousands no more. keep your 250k.

Arose ko a butterfly ni
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by GentleFrank(m): 10:57am On Dec 04, 2013
That's good !
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Emma94(m): 11:00am On Dec 04, 2013
This guy dey make sense but iwan chop him mama money.
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Candour(m): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2013
I can understand if the woman decides to shun the 250k from PDP. She wouldn't want to be seen as an opportunist and knowing that PDP wants to make political capital out of Oshio's blunder, she is not interested in giving them the assistance.

She already has 2m, guarantee of a Govt job. Why should she lose sleep over 250k that would not even work in her favour if she's actually dreaming of becoming first lady wink

I find the marriage part very laughable but then, when did it become a crime to dream? grin Dream on jare madam. We've seen such in Nollywood. Even Hollywood served us something similar in 'Maid in Manhattan' wink grin

Abeg politicians should leave the woman and her children to rest jare. When there's a political point to gain is when you see them becoming emergency good Samaritans

PDP, APC, APGA, LP.......all na the same wash

2 Likes

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by anne05(f): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2013
PDP have a deranged personality, they don't av good advisor....smh for dem..they are losing political grounds alredi angryPDP have a deranged personality, they don't av good advisor....smh for dem..they are losing political grounds alredi
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by striker9(m): 11:10am On Dec 04, 2013
victorazy: Why is Edo the HQ of Widows Association of Nigeria? Just asking, na them dey kill the men?.
Bros u wicked ooooooo,which kain question be that na.

1 Like

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by HoLEEsinner: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2013
Its so pathetic how people think, why can't Mr, Gov give her 2m and a good job that very he told her 'Go and die' if not that the incident was taped, I bet there would be nothing like 2m and a job, the so called 'Greek gift' would be used to campaign in future, this politicians are just ruthless dogs, what about other widows and road side sellers who needs empowerment? Show of shame at its peak. The damage have been done.. Now the widow has turned into a politcal tool for both parties(APC and PDP) what a shame.
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by fattbabakay(m): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2013
Wot is it with diz so-called #widow sef!!!...make she go n die jhor!!!afterall d man don beg am...perhaps she wan make d man marry ha...SHIT!!!
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by nerodenero: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2013
After being insulted, the woman became an instant celebrity grin grin grin. Make Jonathan come insult me now so that I go enjoy the largesse from oil-rich FG grin grin grin grin.
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by leonshom(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2013
I hope u can read well, he was only trying 2 xplain d reason behind d woman's failure 2 surface !
tyson99:
So if na u u go collect the 250k after u don collect 2m and employment abi Bros u wise gan
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by alfredo4u(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2013
Lol

5 Likes

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by NoQualms1(f): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2013
@primus_maximus, may God forgive you. Your post made me laugh the way I've not laughed in weeks. My neighbours were wondering if I was alright.

@OP, they are tryna place that woman in the middle of Edo politics. Odi egwu o

1 Like

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Tombilly(m): 11:17am On Dec 04, 2013
This man na slowpoke tell me hw PDP go take win? Person give 2million u d go give N250 come call anoda man's give "greek gift" why u, u no give he Dubai or London gift" u go g give her Naija gift. Haahhhah PDP has a lot of work 2 do in Edo state. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by donphilopus: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2013
grin grin
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 04, 2013
Stingy pdp mofos

Osho sees ya 250k and raises 2M
oya, beat that
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 04, 2013
Poli-thief-cians are something else!!!
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by pmc01(m): 11:21am On Dec 04, 2013
HoLEEsinner: Its so pathetic how people think, why can't Mr, Gov give her 2m and a good job that very he told her 'Go and die' if not that the incident was taped, I bet there would be nothing like 2m and a job, the so called 'Greek gift' would be used to campaign in future, this politicians are just ruthless dogs, what about other widows and road side sellers who needs empowerment? Show of shame at its peak. The damage have been done.. Now the widow has turned into a politcal tool for both parties(APC and PDP) what a shame.

point there is The PDP chairman is a learner. Why didn't he make plans to reward the woman before leaking the video, according to his claim.

It's just laughable that he unknowingly helped his opponent score one point better than him. grin

2 Likes

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by danot1030: 11:21am On Dec 04, 2013
people are no longer ready 2 sell their consciense and destiny 4 a mosel of meal, market close pdp is losing.
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by desosa(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2013

Wia u born stupid or u wia dropped on ur head id.iot....... U jux open ur gutter of a mouth nd spurn out rubbish.....

1 Like

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by nationwide1(m): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2013
The woman is not wise or the APC told her to reject PDP money. But would Oshimole had apologised if the video did not go viral? For me, donating billions to this widow has not erased the fact that Oshimole's choice of word was disgusting, derogatory and barbaric.
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by confusion247(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2013
alpha conde: There's no where in that report where the woman rejected the money.
You don't know that this thread was created just to score a political point against PDP.
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by moscobabs(m): 11:27am On Dec 04, 2013
primus_maximus: E get sum kind things wey this our governor, Adams Oshiomhole dey do sometimes wey I no just like at all
In fact, as I dey talk so, I dey Vexxxxxxxxx

Oga governor, dat day wen you seize that woman goods for Mission Road, you no see my mama own for there?........ Na my mumsi own even block road pass that woman own if we say make we really talk am
My mumsi tell me say on dat day, say she dey shout dey tell Oshiomhole say "Comrade governor abeg seize my own, Comrade governor abeg seize my own"......... But the governor no gree listen
Oga governor, abeg next time, if you wan give punishment, try make you punish everybody........ No be say you go punish 1 & leave the other..........Because na this 1 oyibo pipo dey call 'Selected Justice'

If to say you follow seize my mumsi goods dat day......... By now, my mumsi & that woman for share dat 2million 50-50............ She take 1million while my mumsi take 1million.......... & that money for really go a long way to solve sum kind family issues.

Sonita Dion

#STOLEN#

ur mumsi prayer too much ni if say as she stubborn na so she did dat day ni Osho for tell ham make she go hang herself
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Policewoman(f): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2013
Please can the PDP Chairman foward the 250k to my account because i need it for my xmas shopping.
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Walelavender(m): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2013
The step taken by d PDP chief was simply laughable. How could you think of empowering the widows after the fiasco. This shows how shallow & backward our polticians can think. Always desiring to score the cheapest political point. For Oshio Baba, to err is human & to forgive is divine; he should however learn how to govern his emotions. The electorates will definitely get on his nerves in one way or the other.
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by seangy4konji: 11:33am On Dec 04, 2013
if na me,i go collect the 250k,spend am join the 2 million...As a sure FIRST LADY!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poll Outcome May Affect Eligibility Suit Against Buhari / Kwara Pension Law As Reviewed By Saraki Before Leaving Office / FFK I Am Glad Obasanjo & Soyinka Know Fulanisation Of Nigeria Agenda Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.