Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift (24685 Views)

Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again / Jang Shuns PDP Reconciliation Committee / Obasanjo Shuns PDP Peace Meeting Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by bengoodcreature: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2013
Weldone Gov. Adams, God wld reward every good did on d last day, pls equaly move on to the typical vilage to extend the kind-gesture, cs many Nigerians are dying with starvation tanx
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by sejere: 11:39am On Dec 04, 2013
Bro,its not about the money,oshiomole might be thinking that the PDP chairman was only using the woman's issue to score some cheap political points and poison the minds of the masses against him,probably that was the reason the Governor may have asked d widow not to be present at the widow's empowerment programme.
I sincerely think the PDP chairman did a nice job for making a mountain out of a molehill from this very issue thereby making the Governor realize his mistake.

The Governor had already realised his mistake. The PDP chief wasnt fast and smart. Its so obvious that PDP is out for mischieve.
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by adegeorge(m): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2013
How i wish this widow had some good advisers. The best thing for her to do in order to stay relevant is for her to move over to the PDP camp. Who in this country does not know the powers the ruling party wields. My advise to her, move to the PDP, accept their gift, set up a national foundation for widows, align with the women for change initiative, make Dame your friend, and see the money rolling in as long as PDP remains in power.

1 Like

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 04, 2013
adegeorge: How i wish this widow had some good advisers. The best thing for her to do in order to stay relevant is for her to move over to the PDP camp. Who in this country does not know the powers the ruling party wields. My advise to her, move to the PDP, accept their gift, set up a national foundation for widows, align with the women for change initiative, make Dame your friend, and see the money rolling in as long as PDP remains in power.

^^^^
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by itsIYKE(m): 11:43am On Dec 04, 2013
AbuHanifa: Is this a human being. SMDH.
guy ur sense of humour is zero,u no dey crack jokes for ur side?

1 Like

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Tuntheycr7: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2013
Edo state widows b like

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by nkemKalu: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Na wah oh!!

Probably the #250,000 was too small.

Her level don change... 10/10

And for those singing the praises of Gov. Oshiomhole...
Oshiomhole only discovered the negative political effect his wicked statements to the widow could bring, hence, he hurriedly retraced his steps.

Both APC and PDP are all bunch of corrupt & wicked politicians.
All political parties now tryna make some political gains from this widow's issue.
.....I quite agree with u on this but give it to Osho..BABA. He is a man with conscience. u remember the time of Ikeja Bomb blast that people died heavily and OBJ was President. He visited many days later and when journalists asked him questions..he simply replied " Is it because I am here. What if I refuse to come? U can imagine a President talking that way in public and till today he never apologized to any body.
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by JosephCudjoe(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2013
tyson99:
So if na u u go collect the 250k after u don collect 2m and employment abi Bros u wise gan
In the words of Tyrese from furious 6,das d only way u stay a millionaire.if na me I go still collect am
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by ccollins(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2013
Because of this political mischief and dirty tricks by PDP,infact ,all of them should "GO AND DIE" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by victorazy(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2013
sparkle Red:
U dont knw, na 4 dat same edo state, woman go build house, im husband go live 4 d house dey pay rent nt knwin dat d house is 4 d wife

shocked wonder!
Is like their women hustle pass men, the guys wey I know dey do yahoo yahoo buz! Abi na End Time Tinz?
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by victorazy(m): 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
adegeorge: How i wish this widow had some good advisers. The best thing for her to do in order to stay relevant is for her to move over to the PDP camp. Who in this country does not know the powers the ruling party wields. My advise to her, move to the PDP, accept their gift, set up a national foundation for widows, align with the women for change initiative, make Dame your friend, and see the money rolling in as long as PDP remains in power.

Execent advise! But u know women with greed, jealousey, ashawoness, gossip and flamboyant life won't allow her to make use of her brain.

1 Like

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by ejifranks(m): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
whether she like make she collect or not , me i don collect my own blessings from the whole thing grin grin grin grin grin

i don drop song for una head grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1541612/new-music-go-die-tne
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by SirElaw(m): 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2013
shadydeals: Yes plus d rumour that he wants to marry her. If that is true, it's really a smart move by Oshiomole, who saw through the game the pdp chairman is playing.
I don't see anything smart about such a move. Infact I'll classify the mere thought of such as plain silliness.
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
primus_maximus: E get sum kind things wey this our governor, Adams Oshiomhole dey do sometimes wey I no just like at all
In fact, as I dey talk so, I dey Vexxxxxxxxx

Oga governor, dat day wen you seize that woman goods for Mission Road, you no see my mama own for there?........ Na my mumsi own even block road pass that woman own if we say make we really talk am
My mumsi tell me say on dat day, say she dey shout dey tell Oshiomhole say "Comrade governor abeg seize my own, Comrade governor abeg seize my own"......... But the governor no gree listen
Oga governor, abeg next time, if you wan give punishment, try make you punish everybody........ No be say you go punish 1 & leave the other..........Because na this 1 oyibo pipo dey call 'Selected Justice'

If to say you follow seize my mumsi goods dat day......... By now, my mumsi & that woman for share dat 2million 50-50............ She take 1million while my mumsi take 1million.......... & that money for really go a long way to solve sum kind family issues.

Sonita Dion

#STOLEN#
angry grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by landinfo: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2013
victorazy: Why is Edo the HQ of Widows Association of Nigeria? Just asking, na them dey kill the men?.
hmm, u may be RIGTH-THERE o
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by skyp(m): 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
This man u go use laugh kill person grin grin grin grin
primus_maximus: E get sum kind things wey this our governor, Adams Oshiomhole dey do sometimes wey I no just like at all

Oga governor, dat day wen you seize that woman goods for Mission Road, you no see my mama own for there?........ Na my mumsi own even block road pass that woman own if we say make we really talk am
My mumsi tell me say on dat day, say she dey shout dey tell Oshiomhole say "Comrade governor abeg seize my own, Comrade governor abeg seize my own"......... But the governor no gree listen
Oga governor, abeg next time, if you wan give punishment, try make you punish everybody........ No be say you go punish 1 & leave the other..........Because na this 1 oyibo pipo dey call 'Selected Justice'

If to say you follow seize my mumsi goods dat day......... By now, my mumsi & that woman for share dat 2million 50-50............ She take 1million while my mumsi take 1million.......... & that money for really go a long way to solve sum kind family issues.

Sonita Dion

#STOLEN#
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by cutierashy(f): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Y would she collect 250000,when she was offered 2m n a job,them be learner ni?
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by brownlord: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
nationwide1: The woman is not wise or the APC told her to reject PDP money. But would Oshimole had apologised if the video did not go viral? For me, donating billions to this widow has not erased the fact that Oshimole's choice of word was disgusting, derogatory and barbaric.

Just shut up and "GO AND DIE"

1 Like

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by godman01(m): 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Na wah oh!!

Probably the #250,000 was too small.

Her level don change... 10/10

And for those singing the praises of Gov. Oshiomhole...
Oshiomhole only discovered the negative political effect his wicked statements to the widow could bring, hence, he hurriedly retraced his steps.

Both APC and PDP are all bunch of corrupt & wicked politicians.
All political parties now tryna make some political gains from this widow's issue.
abi o
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by bokohalal(m): 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
victorazy: Why is Edo the HQ of Widows Association of Nigeria? Just asking, na them dey kill the men?.

HQ no mean say na dem get am pass.
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Timijo(m): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
oluwashaddow:

Thenationonlineng.net
Politics in Nigeria has now become a child-play thing.
This must be the part 2 of the script, am waiting for the part 3.
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by deletrue: 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
Human beings are very wicked. Why would Osho or whoever ask her to reject N250k on earth. May God forgive them. In today's Nigeria, nothing is too big and too small. Is it now a sin to get additional money in addition to that N2M? Would she continue to consume that money only and probably the small employment offered her. Has that woman, even though, she may not be educated, heard about Dangote, and other wealthy people. Is she not interested in becoming richer? na she sabi.

1 Like

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by dammmy(m): 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
If someone tell this woman Mrs.JOY IFIJEH (AKA 'go and die widow')that in 7days time u will worth more than a million naira i bet diz woman will laff it off.....Oluwa ìbo lo ju è waa
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by qudirat: 1:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
grin I believe in this Oshio. Weldone.
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by ellims: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
alekside: Chai! grin grin
dis guy funny
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
To have gone b4 PDP to collect d N250,000 after pocketing Oshio's N2m, a pensionable job and scholarship for her son would have portrayed her as greedy and senseless. What is 250k compared to the full bouquet of goodies the governor gave her which might include a decent home too, if she asks for it. Infact, such gestures, from a governor, if one is lucky to be honoured as this widow, are usually elastic. It might include other things which may not be publicised.
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by Heavenlychild1: 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
Are u sure?

Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by kliq(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
kokoA: 2milla, a job and likely future first lady position grin . Her levels don pass 250k o.. In other words what she's telling PDP is "go and die" with your chewing gum money.
grin grin grin
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by sylve11: 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2013

Sonita Dion

#STOLEN#

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cool
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by andyanders: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
dammmy: If someone tell this woman Mrs.JOY IFIJEH (AKA 'go and die widow')that in 7days time u will worth more than a million naira i bet diz woman will laff it off.....Oluwa ìbo lo ju è waa

Best statement. God works in a miraculous way. God is a God that ca change any person's condition. This supposed to educate everyone of us, that ONLY God can change our situation ONLY by His MERCY and GRACE and not our works.
Re: Edo Widow Shuns PDP’s N250,000 Gift by deebrain(m): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

This PDP chairman is a mo'R'on. Common sense should have told him that he ought to increase any offer he's making above what oshiomhole gave the widow for her to change her mind. The governor offered 2m, a job and there's call for oshiomhole to marry her which are higher than the paltry 250k Dan is offering.

Why did he wait for Oshiomhole to trip before helping Edo widows ? He did well uploading the video of Oshiomhole's recklessness but trying to politicize it even when the governor has apologised and compensated the widow will only expose his ulterior motive; that he's not really concern about the welfare of widows but trying to re-build the image of his dead party in Edo state.

I want to plead with you to capitalize entirely, the word "mo'R'on" which you ascribed to the state chairman of PDP. Sometimes i wonder whether these politicians think we are stupid......... angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nine Top FIRS Officials In EFCC Custody Over Alleged Multi-billion Naira Fraud / APC Is A Bullying Party, Says Atiku / South-East Governors did not declare IPOB a terrorist group – Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.