Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? (2282 Views)

How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? / Ladies How Do You React In A Situation Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2008
You've never met her.She is your friend's younger sister.Shes about 25. She comes when your friend travelled. Now you guys get along fine.I mean you gist,take a stroll together,you do a little shopping, buy her a chocolate ice cream (nothing too big or fancy).You guys crack jokes, recall your child hood days and naughty things you did then.You gist about school and hold hands etc etc.You virtually take to each other. You guys go back home and gist late till after mid night.On her bed.Your skin touch she doesn't move etc Latter you kiss her. She kisses back when things become a little hot she calmly suggests that you guys should probably not do it''. However things get hotter and you finally do it.
The next day she asks you why you did what you did.YOU APOLOGISE BUT YOU ARE SHOCKED WHEN SHE SAYS YOU RAPED HER.

After that she stays for some days.Browses with your laptop,you see movies together at home.She even tells you you guys should go to the galleria etc etc.You decline and avoid her.But out of fear you apologise and plead with her sending her SMS,leaving notes for her at home when you are off to work.

The next day she invites her boyfriend to sleep over.He sleeps over for three whole days.They have their tryst and you get upset because you don't know the guy etc etc.Besides she did not tell you he was comming.You tell her she is disrespecting her brother,his house and you. she gets pissed and claims that afterall you rapped her.YOU GET MORE SCARED NOW AND APOLOGISE MORE.You start avoiding her for fear of what she might say next.
Now a day before she leaves she says she wants money for flight but she is rude anddoes it without courtesy,besides you are a little broke so you tell her to ask her boyfriend. She sends you a stinker and says "look what we had was not love making it was rape!"
She gets back calls her elder brother (your friend and host) and carries out her threat.he calls you up and then its the biggest problem you'll ever get to see in your life.It starts, and it only gets worse, the police etc. etc.

ITS HAPPENING TO SOMEONE LIVE AND NOW.THIS IS NO JOKE.
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by Gamine(f): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2008
AAAh

Why do pple keep causing trouble for themselves undecided

All the boy can do is let the truth come out

let them go to police, it dosnt matter

the truth will prevail if not he can get ready to enjoy a life of blackmail.
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by nana(f): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2008
Awww! Really Sad!
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by smooooooth: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2008
go for surgery, cut off your privates, and go tell them u didnt do it, when they ask for evidence, you just pull down your pants, then they will know she is just a spoilt lying bitch.
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by Hannibal: 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2008
dabriggs:

You've never met her.She is your friend's younger sister.Shes about 25. She comes when your friend travelled. Now you guys get along fine.I mean you gist,take a stroll together,you do a little shopping, buy her a chocolate ice cream (nothing too big or fancy).You guys crack jokes, recall your child hood days and naughty things you did then.You gist about school and hold hands etc etc.You virtually take to each other. You guys go back home and gist late till after mid night.On her bed.Your skin touch she doesn't move etc Latter you kiss her. She kisses back when things become a little hot she calmly suggests that you guys should probably not do it''. However things get hotter and you finally do it.
The next day she asks you why you did what you did.YOU APOLOGISE BUT YOU ARE SHOCKED WHEN SHE SAYS YOU RAPED HER.

After that she stays for some days.Browses with your laptop,you see movies together at home.She even tells you you guys should go to the galleria etc etc.You decline and avoid her.But out of fear you apologise and plead with her sending her SMS,leaving notes for her at home when you are off to work.

The next day she invites her boyfriend to sleep over.He sleeps over for three whole days.They have their tryst and you get upset because you don't know the guy etc etc.Besides she did not tell you he was comming.You tell her she is disrespecting her brother,his house and you. she gets pissed and claims that afterall you rapped her.YOU GET MORE SCARED NOW AND APOLOGISE MORE.You start avoiding her for fear of what she might say next.
Now a day before she leaves she says she wants money for flight but she is rude anddoes it without courtesy,besides you are a little broke so you tell her to ask her boyfriend. She sends you a stinker and says "look what we had was not love making it was rape!"
She gets back calls her elder brother (your friend and host) and carries out her threat.he calls you up and then its the biggest problem you'll ever get to see in your life.It starts, and it only gets worse, the police etc. etc.

ITS HAPPENING TO SOMEONE LIVE AND NOW.THIS IS NO JOKE.

Let her go to the police station. . . . . she has no case!!
Rape?? And she still came back to the house to sleep for 3 days??  Are u shitting me??
You need to go learn the things that must take place for a rape to be established in a Nigerian court. . . .  .
This girl is just taking the piss on ur mate. . . . .
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2008
This ain't a case, if he knows he's innocent then i don't see any reason to be scared.
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by Gamine(f): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2008
i wonder oh
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by Hannibal: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

This ain't a case, if he knows he's innocent then i don't see any reason to be scared.

The story is incomplete. . . .
She didnt wanna do. . . .the guy wanted to and he did. . . .
Did she scream, struggle or was there any sorta resistance??
Lets even assume it was a classic rape. . . . . Why didn't the chic report at the station the next day??
This is similar to any charlie chaplin series. . . .highly comical.
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by segzicres(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2008
men she shiotting you, giove her a call from your friend and threaten her too. let her taste a soup spoon of her own medicine. and let her know how unconcerned u are about the whiole situation.k.
call up crespo if you have more probl;ems
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by rampant(f): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2008
d girl is stupid,infact shes mad,why is d guy acting like a jelly fish,he should stand straight on his feet and be a man
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by Busta(f): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2008
This one is very simple.

Where and what is her proof that she was indeed raped?
she went to the police station after how many days to report?
besides . . .she brought her man home and they must have done the done deal.

Case closed . . . NO EVIDENCE!
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by replenish(f): 2:43pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ dabriggs

This is sheer blackmail, let her go to anywhere she wants to go to.

As for as am concerned she doesnt have any proof that she was raped.

It was just a case of two adults enjoying themselves ( i mean you and the girl ) grin
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by replenish(f): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2008
deleted
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by beemex(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2008
This POSTER is a JOKER! For real. Imagine him taking advantage of his friend's sister and then coming here to bother people with a COCK and BULL story about how it is HAPPENING LIVE AND NOW TO SOMEONE. Oh boy u better clean up ur act and go and apologise to ur friend, his sister and the entire family. If u ain't guilty why are u scared?

Never mind answering cos we all know that ''THE GUILTY ARE ALWAYS AFRAID''!
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2008
beemex:

This POSTER is a JOKER! For real. Imagine him taking advantage of his friend's sister and then coming here to bother people with a COCK and BULL story about how it is HAPPENING LIVE AND NOW TO SOMEONE. Oh boy u better clean up your act and go and apologise to your friend, his sister and the entire family. If u ain't guilty why are u scared?

Never mind answering because we all know that ''THE GUILTY ARE ALWAYS AFRAID''!

Sorry for your overdose of LSD.You definitely have a problem with reading and understanding. And even when pharo's wife wanted to blackmail Joseph  ( THOUGH HE WAS INNOCENT) he was afraid and bloody fled you Idiot!!

replenish:

@ dabriggs

This is sheer blackmail, let her go to anywhere she wants to go to.

As for as am concerned she doesnt have any proof that she was raped.
Hannibal link=topic=154231.msg2555492#msg2555492 date=1216987382:

The story is incomplete. . . .
She didnt want to do. . . .the guy wanted to and he did. . . .
Did she scream, struggle or was there any sorta resistance??
Lets even assume it was a classic rape. . . . . Why didn't the chic report at the station the next day??
This is similar to any charlie chaplin series. . . .highly comical.

No she did not scream of fight etc.Her only resistance was a whisper.She said may be they shouldnt make love.

It was just a case of two adults enjoying themselves ( i mean you and the girl ) grin

Yes it was but she is using his SMS now as proof.Saying that he raped her or he wouldnt have appologised which sounds logical to me.But its not true.
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by bigfather(m): 12:34am On Jul 26, 2008
dabriggs:

Yes it was but she is using his SMS now as proof.Saying that he raped her or he wouldnt have appologised which sounds logical to me.But its not true.

Na wa o ! I feel so sorry for the guy o ! But then WHAT WILL BE WILL BE !
The guy should just come out straight and tell his friend what happend jare. undecided
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by Akinagirl(f): 5:04am On Jul 26, 2008
But his his word against hers. Who do you think the friend will believe, his friend or his sister?
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 26, 2008
women can be so <ugh> sometimes.
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by iice(f): 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2008
A lesson in the 'manipulations' of human beings - ughh
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 27, 2008
The girls brother feels that the girl must have consented to the act. He is however dissapointed in his friend.The friend has decided to move out of the house.

The girl however says the guy will not go unpunished even after the police issue was called off by her elder brother!
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by skfa1: 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2008
The guy have done nothing wrong. I think that gurl need urgent money, that is another way to dig a guy. Rape is forcing the other person but this time around the guy kissed her and she kissed back which means that both parties are interested. After kissing back the gurl did not shout so that people around can rescue her which means again she was interested. Also after some days the gurl did not report to the police or pastor.

Judgment

On this ground, the guy did not rape the gurl, the guy is cleared against rape.

Next ,
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2008
sss
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2008
The girl; Tell the girl to go screw herself. In court it is your word against hers.
Police?? Arrest you on rape charges. fine. A good lawyer would get you out in under a day for little or no money.
The brother; Talk to him man to man. Tell him what went down. explain the circumstances that led to whatever. He might not understand, but at least you've made it known to him that you did not rape his sis.

Although on the flip side, I think your boy might have alot of problems on his hands if the txt msgs on her phone suggests that he is appologising for raping her. Moreover, how old is the girl in question?? This is to ascertain if she is of age or if he is being held on statutory rape. i.e sleeping with a minor.
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by benincitys(f): 12:05am On Jul 28, 2008
the true will alway come out , those guys who  rape girls should go to hell.
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by beemex(m): 10:37am On Jul 28, 2008
Dabriggs or whatever u call urself, u don't have to be insultive in this issue. I replied to this post based on how i perceived it and that's my opinion. Everybody is airing their's so i don't see ur reason for calling me an idiot except that maybe i hit the nail on the head and u couldn't bear the fact that someone has found u out? Try to take things the way they come and try not to be insultive okay? Ordinarily, i would have insulted u also but i found out a long time ago that it's not the best way to handle things. But sincerely, whoever it is that is involved in this mess should tell the whole story as it is to the girl's brother even if means losing his friendship, i guess that is better than cooling his heels in the police net and we all know how our police react to cases like this, THEY NEVER SUPPORT THE MALE EVEN IF HE IS THE VICTIM!
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by Raimond(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2008
Whether the story is true or not, Chico Ejiro should see this script grin
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by Nautillus(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2008
Personally . . . . .

I smell a RAT somewhere here . . . i mean . . .Talking walks together . . . .going grocery shopping . . . .Sharing nauthy jokes . . . .etc.

I must say that there was a BEYOND FRIENDS bonds forming here oh . . . .

let me stay neutral on this one

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by Bolarge(m): 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2008
@dabriggs
Shebi I warn u but ur type no dey hia word.
Now ur handshake don pass elbow, kasala don buss.
U go hia ween for kirikiri. grin

Contact me for urgent legal advice. cool

I no go too charge. grin
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by AEjiro(m): 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2008
The girls brother feels that the girl must have consented to the act. He is however dissapointed in his friend.The friend has decided to move out of the house.

The girl however says the guy will not go unpunished even after the police issue was called off by her elder brother!
Posted on: July 26, 2008, 05:15 PMPosted by: iice

Neva mess up a good friendship with a moment of plesure

Imagine him taking advantage of his friend's sister

To me kiss back is concent no advantage taking in this case (As presented by poster) what the girl is feeling is post 'maraton regret and she is blaming the guy when she couldnt decide in the moment of heat that her no means NO
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2008
beemex:

Dabriggs or whatever u call yourself, u don't have to be insultive in this issue. I replied to this post based on how i perceived it and that's my opinion. Everybody is airing their's so i don't see your reason for calling me an idiot except that maybe i hit the nail on the head and u couldn't bear the fact that someone has found u out? Try to take things the way they come and try not to be insultive okay? Ordinarily, i would have insulted u also but i found out a long time ago that it's not the best way to handle things. But sincerely, whoever it is that is involved in this mess should tell the whole story as it is to the girl's brother even if means losing his friendship, i guess that is better than cooling his heels in the police net and we all know how our police react to cases like this, THEY NEVER SUPPORT THE MALE EVEN IF HE IS THE VICTIM!

And you did not sound insultive abi? Well I shall take your advice and not be insultive because believe me its not a competition Ill like you to engage in.
The guy told me the whole story and I sincerely don't think he left out the important details.I feel this way because he wanted to know if he was guilty or not and I decided to seek your opinions. Chicko Ejiro can come for the full details but I don't think we would want to sell someone's sad tale.
And is that your kid in your profile pic? Tell him I said cooochi cooooochi cooo!!!!!
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by Feministic(f): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2008
@ post

Wow. that has be enraging, I mean, i almost slapped a girl that accused me of taking her barrette once embarassed
If you are being truthful, I surely do wish you the best, theres nothing worse than being accused and punished for something you did not do. angry sad angry sad
Re: Falsely Acused Of Rape: What Does One Do In A Situation Like This? by StephenP(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2008
He broke the 3rd rule of friendship, he had sex with his friend's sister. Anyway, she will lose in court cause she didn't call for help during or after "the rape". She still chilled with the dude and watched movies with him. She's just trying to blackmail him and get him under her thumb. . . she won't be the first to use a method like that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Woman Eyes Another Man In Your Presence / Love Or Bondage? / I'm In Love With A Geek: But He Cant Seem To Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.