Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital (2264 Views)

Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Medicine is not the same as politics. Tinubu rules, propaganda and lies may work in politics but they have no role in the field of medicine

Why is his movement then shrouded in secrecy ? Since when did he start travelling in the midnight ? Reminds me of the night yardua was flown in . DEJA VU

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by walakolobo: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
Joel.:
oh, not again.. that seat of nigeria presidency is fond of illness. we cannot forget so soon as we do lost one one person since democracy from1999. we have hard three tenure since then

look below he chart

first was Stella
second was yaradua
third ....... the space is till empty

Your wishes shall come to nothing.
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by Joel3(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
walakolobo:

Your wishes shall come to nothing.
look here next time don't quote me, or else i will bash you... i am only passing across my opinion no offense
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
Don't quote him.

simply_me:

Then fuuuck out of this public forum. Duh!
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by simpleseyi: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
This is no news, they (Jona and Sheppo) are always in hospitals, the Shepopotamus Jesus-on-earth once died and resurrected while the thieving president is always on admission after heavy consumption of ogogoro. The masses' curses are working on them, maybe it is the opposition APC that forces the drunk president to drink ogogoro and also did a tummy-tuck operation on the Sheppopotamus. APC is wicked oooo.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by simpleseyi: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Medicine is not the same as politics. Tinubu rules, propaganda and lies may work in politics but they have no role in the field of medicine

Yes, you are very right. Tinubu forces Jonathan to get drunk with ogogoro, Tinubu also did tummy-tuck operation on Sheppopotamus Jesus-on-Earth.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by nduchucks: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
I wish the President and the first lady quick and complete recovery, if this story is true. If false, I'd like to send a personal message to the original author of the story "Egbe ndi Abriba piafuka gi isi, ewu"
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by OmoTier1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
simply_me:

Yea Yea Yea, Mr. Sahara Reporter wanna be.
Yu better go tell Okupe to school you properly before you start quoting me,,,,
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by nagoma(m): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

You can say that again. We saw it clearly in the case of Madam Patience. Propaganda and lies do not work with illness. It will not be different for Jona.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by tpia5: 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
simply_me: Suddenly President Jonathan is notorious as a heavy drinker of alcohol, especially strong spirits. hmmmm. Nonsense.

Very weird.
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by tpia5: 9:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
Omg, this is terrible @ topic.
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by nduchucks: 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
Could this President actually have a drinking problem as alleged by many people? Even Osun Defender is repeating the story on saharareporters.
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by Spray(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
awodman: Lol...I expected something like this from Sahara reporters...I have learnt to always expect some hogwash from Sahara whenever the president travels...and trust them such articles from the usual "our source" makes a very good comic relief ...
cheesycheesy
sahara report is always authentic and exclusive,, be wise dude?

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by denzel2009: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
You should have known by now that when it comes to the First family in Nigeria, SR has a mole that gives it first hand information on happenings when they want to publish anything.

Even GEJ have admitted that sometimes, He is baffled by the accuracy of SR reportage -read whatever you like into that statement.

There's no mole GEJ and Sowore Omoyele are friends on BBM.
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
How come any half-decent president we have always ends up with one illness or the other? First YarAdua, now Jonathan.

I wonder if there are foreign powers who fear the progress such men are bringing to Nigeria.
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 05, 2013
MAYOWAAK: SaharaReporters has learnt that President Goodluck Jonathan and his wife, Patience Jonathan, today checked in at a hospital in Germany.

Last night, Mr. Jonathan had abruptly flown out of Abuja ostensibly to attend a Summit on peace and security in Africa that is organized by the French government. Several ministers and service chiefs accompanied the president to the airport for the late night flight, but only a handful of officials traveled on the actual flight.

A reliable source at the Presidency told SaharaReporters that, contrary to the impression created that the trip was exclusively for the French-sponsored security summit, Mr. Jonathan and his wife will undergo tests and receive treatment in the same German hospital where his wife spent several months last year.

Our source added that the Nigerian president had been feeling unwell since returning from a recent trip to London where he was hospitalized for a serious stomach-related ailment. SaharaReporters had disclosed that the president fell seriously ill after a bout of bingeing on alcohol in celebration of his birthday.

Our source revealed that plans were made for the president to receive medical attention in Germany after Mr. Jonathan suddenly fell ill last weekend in his home-state of Bayelsa during a visit there. The president’s sudden illness almost led to his emergency evacuation to Germany, our Presidency source said.

Mrs. Jonathan is also expected to receive follow-up medical treatment in the German hospital.

Mr. Jonathan is due in Paris for the summit billed for December 6th and 7th. But our source stated that Mr. Jonathan’s ability to make the trip will depend on the prognosis of his condition and the advice of the German doctors who will be treating him.

SaharaReporters sources stated that Mr. Jonathan has had recurring abdominal troubles in recent weeks. Mr. Jonathan is notorious as a heavy drinker of alcohol, especially strong spirits.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/president-jonathan-wife-check-german-hospital

Sahara has lost it. Is the bolded a reflection of professional journalism. Beer parlour journalism everywhere.
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 05, 2013
Obasanjo privately met former P.M of Britain, Tony Blair few days before Jonathan travelled to London. The private meeting between the two former leaders was said to happened in Blair's private room. What was their discussion about in London? One must ask that question.

Surprisingly, Jonathan became sick in London due to yet unknown ailment. He was rushed to the hospital and spent some hours there. What really happened to Jonathan in London? Was he poisoned? Did he drink ogogoro as Sahara Reporters claimed? Does Obasanjo have something to do with this covert poisoning that has just befell Jonathan? What does Amaechi know about what happened to Jonathan in London? Amaechi was the first politician to issue a statement about what happened to Jonathan in London.

Obasanjo said last year that "he would strike back".................. Is this what Obasanjo meant when he promised to strike back as South-south cabals started to insult and attack him last year when Obasanjo said "Jonathan's Administration is all about chop make I chop". "You can help somebody get to power but you cannot help somebody govern". Obasanjo made this declaration in when visiting Sule Lamido in Jigawa State.

Is this the way Obasanjo plan to strike back? This is a $10 billion question.
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by Tolexander: 2:42am On Dec 05, 2013
Expecting Reuben Abati to come and deny this!
Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by banki(m): 6:11am On Dec 05, 2013
sincerenigerian: Obasanjo privately met former P.M of Britain, Tony Blair few days before Jonathan travelled to London. The private meeting between the two former leaders was said to happened in Blair's private room. What was their discussion about in London? One must ask that question.

Surprisingly, Jonathan became sick in London due to yet unknown ailment. He was rushed to the hospital and spent some hours there. What really happened to Jonathan in London? Was he poisoned? Did he drink ogogoro as Sahara Reporters claimed? Does Obasanjo have something to do with this covert poisoning that has just befell Jonathan? What does Amaechi know about what happened to Jonathan in London? Amaechi was the first politician to issue a statement about what happened to Jonathan in London.

Obasanjo said last year that "he would strike back".................. Is this what Obasanjo meant when he promised to strike back as South-south cabals started to insult and attack him last year when Obasanjo said "Jonathan's Administration is all about chop make I chop". "You can help somebody get to power but you cannot help somebody govern". Obasanjo made this declaration in when visiting Sule Lamido in Jigawa State.

Is this the way Obasanjo plan to strike back? This is a $10 billion question.

Insincerenigerian yoou make me sick

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 05, 2013
awodman: Lol...I expected something like this from Sahara reporters...I have learnt to always expect some hogwash from Sahara whenever the president travels...and trust them such articles from the usual "our source" makes a very good comic relief ...
cheesycheesy
The same hogwash when they told us pEj was in a German hospital and people like u denied it? Or the same hogwash when they exposed Stella 'sticky fingaaz' Oduah?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by abokinside: 7:34am On Dec 05, 2013
ROSSIKE: How come any half-decent president we have always ends up with one illness or the other? First YarAdua, now Jonathan.

I wonder if there are foreign powers who fear the progress such men are bringing to Nigeria.
Common Mr ibu tell me that was your usual comic self, Jonathan a decent president uh? Joke of the century!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan, Wife Check Into German Hospital by fiizznation: 7:47am On Dec 05, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Chibok Girls: A Statement Issued By The Middle Belt Dialogue / Defecting To PDP Would Be Ribadu’s Worst Mistake In Life— Kwankwaso / Formation Of Apc........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.