Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] (27316 Views)

Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) / Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow / PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Babasessy(m): 12:38am On Dec 05, 2013
The Edo state government have announced the appointment of Mrs. Joy Ifije, the widow molested by Governor Oshiomhole, as a Special Assistant (SA) to state Governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole on Environmental issues.

Mrs Ifije, as in the picture, shows off her letter of appointment from the state government.
Her appointment starts with immediate effect.

http://amazingstoriesaroundtheworld..co.uk/2013/12/go-and-die-widow-get-letter-of.html

11 Likes

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 05, 2013
Haba, baba Oshio, I'm beginning to suspect this your generousity. If something else is going on, you better start telling. But the woman is not bad anyway undecided

3 Likes

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 05, 2013
Why is the womans face like: I hope this won't end up with me opening my legs after hw many years of abstnence, her sons face is like: hmmm all this for my mum, I hope this man won't end up giving me siblings, and the widows sister is like: hmmm what has this man seen in this my sister when I'm single and searching.

Don't mind my imaginations.

48 Likes

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Ayotricks(m): 1:26am On Dec 05, 2013
God don butter dis woman bread o grin

3 Likes

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by hammedkola(m): 1:37am On Dec 05, 2013
SA on environmental issues?....I can't say its too much rather its not right..Other postion that will be a continuous one after Oshiomole's administration is what I think its right for her.

8 Likes

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Lionbite(m): 4:58am On Dec 05, 2013
dvdon: Why is the womans face like: I hope this won't end up with me opening my legs after hw many years of abstnence, her sons face is like: hmmm all this for my mum, I hope this man won't end up giving me siblings, and the widows sister is like: hmmm what has this man seen in this my sister when I'm single and searching.

Bros comedy no be by force, just stick to your true calling

2 Likes

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by tpia5: 5:03am On Dec 05, 2013
hammedkola: SA on environmental issues?....I can't say its too much rather its not right..Other postion that will be a continuous one after Oshiomole's administration is what I think its right for her.

My thoughts exactly.

This seems like a political position, why can't they just transfer her to an office somewhere as a parastatal.
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 05, 2013
Amusing. smiley

1 Like

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by ohisola(f): 5:17am On Dec 05, 2013
I kn a lot of persons will condemn this act because I also feel like he's taking it a little overboard.

BUT looking @ it from another perspective,
When God says its your time to shine, nothing can stop you. Ps 121:1 "it shall be like a dream, when the Lord shall turn again the capivity of Isreal (Mrs Ifijen)"

It reminds me of the story of Joseph, from prison to the palace. In one night

He was released from prison
Given royal robes n ring meant only for princes
Given a job, as custodian of all the food shops in a country (Egpyt)
Given a POLITICAL position (prime minister) an office that didn't exist b4.
ALL IN ONE DAY

Who said God is not able to also change your story. He's the same yesterday, today and forever.

You can rain abuses on Oshiomole, agree with him, or even dislike him, but the truth is OSHIOMOLE IS THE PHAROAH SENT TO CHANGE THE LIFE OF MRS IFIJEH (Joseph)

Papa God send me my own Pharoah in Jesus name o. Amen

79 Likes

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by ohisola(f): 5:25am On Dec 05, 2013
And to tink that this position comes with an official car, a driver and other personal staffs. + as a direct access to the governor now. Cheiiii, if somebody had told her that the way she ended Nov is not the say way she wld celebrate christmas, she wld have said how can this be possible!!!

Baba God I still believe it, that which you have said concerning me, even before the last day of 2013, it must surely come to pass as you have said. In Jesus name. Amennnnnn

35 Likes

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by OneNaira6: 5:30am On Dec 05, 2013
It looks like he's just using her. I forsee this woman losing her job after 2015 election or after the "go and die" public outcry becomes insignificant. I pity the woman. I pray the man is not using her for politics cause if he is, he should remember that God watches and every deed you do is judged when you die. #a word of advice to oshimole. hmm
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by plaindealer: 5:37am On Dec 05, 2013
One_Naira: It looks like he's just using her. I forsee this woman losing her job after 2015 election or after the "go and die" public outcry becomes insignificant. I pity the woman. I pray the man is not using her for politics cause if he is, he should remember that God watches and every deed you do is judged when you die. [b]#a word of advice to oshimole. [/b]hmm

Word of advice after your doom and gloom negativity rant which we all know where all that came from...
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 05, 2013
Who is her pastor - this is the real double portion

4 Likes

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 05, 2013
One_Naira: It looks like he's just using her. I forsee this woman losing her job after 2015 election or after the "go and die" public outcry becomes insignificant. I pity the woman. I pray the man is not using her for politics cause if he is, he should remember that God watches and every deed you do is judged when you die. #a word of advice to oshimole. hmm

Why are you people like this?...you, Slimghost....Gboss4sure Manny? Always seeing negativity once it's not from your neck of wood ....PDP or APGA?

Open up and see that this world in not all black!

1 Like

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by FreeGlobe(f): 5:52am On Dec 05, 2013
wow, that is good. she will never remain the same after this, even if the job is not permanent. Nice one oshiomole. God doesn't play with widows sha.
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by OneNaira6: 6:01am On Dec 05, 2013
plaindealer:

Word of advice after your doom and gloom negativity rant which we all know where all that came from...

Negativity rant for telling the truth? What more can I expect after all you are one of the APC apologist on this forum.

Let me inform you
1.) The man wished her death
2.) He didn't apologize to her until a public outcry happened and according to him, he's "opponents are using it as an advantage over him"
3.) He apologized by promising her a job and 2 million dollars in an effort to counteract "PDP 250,000" dollars to her
4.) He gave her a job that becomes irrelevant once he's out of office thus yes, it has a limited timeline
5.) For every deed he does, there has to be a picture to run to the media thus indicating majority of this is for 'saving face'

All comes down to it, by the looks of thing, he's using her for politics and to "undo" the supposed " advantage" his "opponents" had over him. I pray I'm wrong cause it's f2ked up to use the innocent lady like she's some political advantage to have over his "opponents". If he's going to help her, let him do it right. Give her a job that'll last past his administration. SMH. I wish I know who the woman's son is or the woman herself cause I would like to inform her she needs to start investing the little she got right now. Take advantage of it all cause square one/rockbottom is near. I hope she's smart enough to realize that sh1t.

8 Likes

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 05, 2013
ilugunboy:

Why are you people like this?...you, Slimghost....Gboss4sure Manny? Always seeing negativity once it's not from your neck of wood ....PDP or APGA?

At least osho is trying to elevate a trader into a useful member of society, not like enugu all star chime picanto who blows state money on runs girls

3 Likes

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 05, 2013
dvdon: Why is the womans face like: I hope this won't end up with me opening my legs after hw many years of abstnence, her sons face is like: hmmm all this for my mum, I hope this man won't end up giving me siblings, and the widows sister is like: hmmm what has this man seen in this my sister when I'm single and searching.

How were you able to identify who the male nd female are in those pix.?
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by OneNaira6: 6:06am On Dec 05, 2013
ilugunboy:

WTF is this one ranting on about? Do you think I'm you that is paid to downput all non-APC politicians? I neither like PDP, APGA or APC and I've voiced it countless times. They are all corrupt, useless buffoons (excluding pat utomi and Akapabio). None, absolutely zero, had the common man feelings at heart. If it's up to me, Nigeria would have gone back the monarchy way cause the so called "democracy/leaders" in Nigerian is a disgrace to the term "democracy/leadership".
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by fr3do(m): 6:49am On Dec 05, 2013
Oshio is overreacting sad
In a good way smiley
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by dridowu: 6:53am On Dec 05, 2013
Every dissappointment is a blessing.
Hapi for d woman
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Symphony007: 7:02am On Dec 05, 2013
"GO AND DIE PROMO"
are you a widow? Are you ready to be insulted by a governor? If yes, christmas has come early for you. You can be a lucky winner of 2 million naira and appiontment as special adviser in edo state. "GO AND DIE" promo. Text "oshiomhole" to 33345. Terms and condition apply.

10 Likes

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by CircleOfWilis: 7:02am On Dec 05, 2013
he shld do gud by extendin sm help to other widows in the state, its obvios that oshio is doing dis out of pressure from the public...............

1 Like

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Goddess01: 7:07am On Dec 05, 2013
Humans!!!... Why are we always insatiable ? See comments ... Political appointment or not, that's the best the man could do. I have never heard this in history. Its still better off giving the woman just money and let go
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Slizbeat(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2013
The thing here is what kind of appointment was she given?

What is her qualification?
Since we have to be doing things based on merit and not compensation, I don't see any reason why an appointment should be added cos it's just a political point he is trying to score except her appointment is that which does not require any qualification.

In all, remain blessed Mrs. Joy.

3 Likes

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by ba7man(m): 7:22am On Dec 05, 2013
One_Naira:

Negativity rant for telling the truth? What more can I expect after all you are one of the APC apologist on this forum.

Let me inform you
1.) The man wished her death
2.) He didn't apologize to her until a public outcry happened and according to him, he's "opponents are using it as an advantage over him"
3.) He apologized by promising her a job and 2 million dollars in an effort to counteract "PDP 250,000" dollars to her
4.) He gave her a job that becomes irrelevant once he's out of office thus yes, it has a limited timeline
5.) For every deed he does, there has to be a picture to run to the media thus indicating majority of this is for 'saving face'

All comes down to it, by the looks of thing, he's using her for politics and to "undo" the supposed " advantage" his "opponents" had over him. I pray I'm wrong cause it's f2ked up to use the innocent lady like she's some political advantage to have over his "opponents". If he's going to help her, let him do it right. Give her a job that'll last past his administration. SMH. I wish I know who the woman's son is or the woman herself cause I would like to inform her she needs to start investing the little she got right now. Take advantage of it all cause square one/rockbottom is near. I hope she's smart enough to realize that sh1t.
Guy save your story.

The summary of the story is this "Since she met Oshiomole her life will never be the same again"..........Simple.

What the guarantee she can't launch a long standing Political career using her senario?

6 Likes

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by wheesin(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2013
Hmm after insults.. cheesy grin angry

2 Likes

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by eluquenson(m): 7:34am On Dec 05, 2013
Fantastic..its the Lord doing cheesy
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by rusher14: 8:58am On Dec 05, 2013
Two-faced Governor and I don't really care what anybody says.

I dislike GEJ and his antics but this takes the biscuit.

Nigerians should know when someone is playing to the gallery.

If this had happened years back when capturing videos was for the elite believe me this woman would have taken some bulala as well.

And be sure Adams would have denied it ever happened.

You can tell it was damage limitation buoyed by PDP's willingness to make a political statement out of it.

I am quite happy for the widow and long may her blessings continue nevertheless, i can't help but wonder what happens to the rest of her contemporaries?

What has been put in place to lessen the burden of many more widows who have to eke-out a living by petty trading with no stalls to display their wares?

Where's this money coming from? Is this how state money is spent willy-nilly?

I believe Oshiomhole to be one of the better governors despite his shortcomings. Yet, I think this is all to score political points without addressing the real issue.

Nigerians should learn to put pressure on leaders to do what is most right for the generality not what is most expedient for the few.

7 Likes

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by martronilla: 9:03am On Dec 05, 2013
Good for her.... That statement "GO AND DIE" was a blessing in disguise... see how God works? and btw, d woman no sabi smile?
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by IAMBREEZY: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2013
Nice one osho baba
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2013
Lionbite:
Bros comedy no be by force, just stick to your true calling

Bros to comment no be by force, just stick to your true dulling.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Ex-nsa Dasuki In Abuja / Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times / 2019: Yul Edochie Contesting For President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.