Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] (27320 Views)

Oshiomhole Drinking With The "Go And Die" Widow (Picture) / Oshiomhole Donates N2m To 'Go And Die' Widow / PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by anytexy: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
He may end up having her as wife. After all he is a widower. Just my thinking shaaaa!
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by smithsammy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hadehsheyeh: me no dey undastnd dis our politians sef.if u wan do good must u show pple.sumtin dey go on oh.
must PDPs upload the incidence on internet in the first instance? eyes that see the former must also see the latter.
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by mondi2: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mrs. Joy Ifije, the Go & Die widow, should be name the luckiest widow of the year, 2013. This is God's upliftment
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
rudedough: Nigeria is as useless as a pedal powered wheel-chair.

What is the qualification of this woman to be awarded a position as comprehensive as the office of the Special Assistant to a state Governor?

Putting the future of a state/citizens/children and children yet unborn in the hands of an illiterate road side trader.

I wonder when Nigeria leaders would start appointing qualified individuals for strategic positions and not give appointments as compensation to score some cheap political points.

THIS IS GROSS!!! Spits on Nigeria
You obviously have never heard of the word patronage, what the Governor did by appointing her to a purely political post, is nothing different than what an average American or Canadian politician will do, their system of patronage is even worse. So spare us your diatribe.
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
femmyb: You obviously have never heard of the word patronage, what the Governor did by appointing her to a purely political post, is nothing different than what an average American or Canadian politician will do, their system of patronage is even worse. So spare us your diatribe.

I always encourage people to STFU when they can't present facts. Can you please list the names of the "patronized Canadians and Americans" and the offices they hold.

Thanks.
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
rudedough:

I always encourage people to STFU when they can't present facts. Can you please list the names of the "patronized Canadians and Americans" and the offices they hold.

Thanks.
You can always tell about fvctards that lives abroad, always talking down on Nigeria. If you don't know what patronage is, Google is your friend.
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by wazobiaN9(m): 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
"...widow molested by Governor Oshiomole...". This is what i called jungle journalism. The woman was not 'molested'!
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
Don't derail the debate please.... You told me that it
femmyb: is nothing different than what an average American or Canadian politician will do, their system of patronage is even worse.

And i asked you,
rudedough: Can you please list the names of the "patronized Canadians and Americans" and the offices they hold.

But you answered
femmyb: You can always tell about fvctards that lives abroad, always talking down on Nigeria. If you don't know what patronage is, Google is your friend.

No one is talking about patronage here. I only asked you to list the names of the Americans and Canadians and the offices they hold. How can you say something you cannot back up with facts? You just went full re.tard son, never go full re.tard.
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by tpia5: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
wazobia_N9: "...widow molested by Governor Oshiomole...". This is what i called jungle journalism. The woman was not 'molested'!

I noticed also.
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
rudedough: Don't derail the debate. You said

And i asked you to

But you answered this

No one talked about patronage. I asked you to list the names of the Americans and Canadians and the offices they hold. How can you say something you cannot back up with facts? You just went full re.tard son, never go full re.tard.
So you want me to name everybody that a Mayor, Governor, County executive has ever appointed, either a family member or a college drinking buddy to a political post in the US for political reasons or as a form of reward ? We call it nepotism, they call it patronage same Poo different name. My point is stop trying to make it look like its only in Africa that stuff like this happen, and oyinbos are so perfect.
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
All na runz.

All na political tinz. cheesy
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by andyanders: 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
We should understand that her post is as a Special Adviser to the Governor ONLY which includes but not limited to; having to warm the governor's bed at od time incase his office happens to work too late. An example of Imo state governor, Okorocha and Nkiru.
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2013
femmyb: So you want me to name everybody that a Mayor, Governor, County executive has ever appointed, either a family member or a college drinking buddy to a political post in the US for political reasons or as a form of reward ? We call it nepotism, they call it patronage same Poo different name. My point is stop trying to make it look like its only in Africa that stuff like this happen, and oyinbos are so perfect.

My point is that you STFU when you don't have facts to back up your statements. And if you may, you could also stop encouraging and celebrating nepotism.

I wasn't talking about America or Canada, you were the one referring me to America and Canada.

In the history of politics which politician have appointed an illiterate road side trader as the Special Adviser to the Governor? If you don't see anything wrong with this, you need to have your head examined.
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by ucube: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
One_Naira: It looks like he's just using her. I forsee this woman losing her job after 2015 election or after the "go and die" public outcry becomes insignificant. I pity the woman. I pray the man is not using her for politics cause if he is, he should remember that God watches and every deed you do is judged when you die. #a word of advice to oshimole. hmm
. For the woman she shld be wise to invest withh d 2m nd manage with d salary that comes with her position so that if the political position is no more she would hv a bizness to fall back to
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by dbride: 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
[quote author=ohisola]I kn a lot of persons will condemn this act because I also feel like he's taking it a little overboard.

BUT looking @ it from another perspective,
When God says its your time to shine, nothing can stop you. Ps 121:1 "it shall be like a dream, when the Lord shall turn again the capivity of Isreal (Mrs Ifijen)"

It reminds me of the story of Joseph, from prison to the palace. In one night

He was released from prison
Given royal robes n ring meant only for princes
Given a job, as custodian of all the food shops in a country (Egpyt)
Given a POLITICAL position (prime minister) an office that didn't exist b4.
ALL IN ONE DAY

Who said God is not able to also change your story. He's the same yesterday, today and forever.

You can rain abuses on Oshiomole, agree with him, or even dislike him, but the truth is OSHIOMOLE IS THE PHAROAH SENT TO CHANGE THE LIFE OF MRS IFIJEH (Joseph)

Papa God send me my own Pharoah in Jesus name o. Amen[/quote

God has just spoken using you, remain blessed; may we all be shocked by God someday just like Mrs Ifijeh in Jesus name. Amen
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Meteng: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
dvdon: Why is the womans face like: I hope this won't end up with me opening my legs after hw many years of abstnence, her sons face is like: hmmm all this for my mum, I hope this man won't end up giving me siblings, and the widows sister is like: hmmm what has this man seen in this my sister when I'm single and searching.

Don't mind my imaginations.
. Maybe, there was no abstinence sef!
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by mrofficial(m): 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
Idi Amin: Haba, baba Oshio, I'm beginning to suspect this your generousity. If something else is going on, you better start telling. But the woman is not bad anyway undecided

When he used harsh statement on this woman, you condemned him. Now you still suspect him for being generous.

The image below explains much about this world and you.

1 Like

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by tpia5: 6:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
she should start looking for a job in one of the parastatals while she is working on this one.

doesnt matter what type of job as long as she gets in.
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by drnoel: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
hammedkola: SA on environmental issues?....I can't say its too much rather its not right..Other postion that will be a continuous one after Oshiomole's administration is what I think its right for her.
but what are her qualifications and what does she know about environmental issues. I sympathize with her and all but I now believe Oshomole is an irresponsible governor

1 Like

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
rudedough:

My point is that you STFU when you don't have facts to back up your statements. And if you may, you could also stop encouraging and celebrating nepotism.

I wasn't talking about America or Canada, you were the one referring me to America and Canada.

In the history of politics which politician have appointed an illiterate road side trader as the Special Adviser to the Governor? If you don't see anything wrong with this, you need to have your head examined.
1 How do you know she's an illiterate? Passing through the four walls of an educational institution doesn't necessarily make someone literate
there are lots of educated illiterates in Nigeria.

2 I think it has been established already that she's not a street trader, but was waiting for a bus to carry her goods, before the Governor pounced on her.

3 Forget about her job title, she's not going to be sitting down in some office shuffling papers, probably more like a spokeperson for the Government on the hazards and perils of street trading. Who else is better qualified for that role, you dont need a phd to fulfill that role, all you need is common sense and interpersonal skills.

1 Like

Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by edorhe14(m): 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
Oshiomhole is trying to silence the opposition.
There is a political undertone to this.
He knows that if he doesn't give her a good offer the pdp might use her to work against him.
Cos The fear of Dan Orbih is the beginning of wisdom.
This may be one of the Fiercest Rivalry in the history of 9ja politics.
I must admit its really interesting.
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by OneNaira6: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
JulianBond007: GO AND DIE YOU HATER!!

Why don't you take your own advice and slit your throat you useless b1tch. save us the misery of your wasteless life
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by OneNaira6: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
WINDSOW:
Guy,Jst shut Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊r trap.Other political parties were about using this medium †Φ mock Oshiomole until he realises himself.No man is above board.We make mistakes n people correct us.So don't vomit trash on this thread

In effort to defend oshiomole, this niigg@ just confirmed EVERYTHING I just said. wow, I
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by OneNaira6: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
WINDSOW:
Guy,Jst shut Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊r trap.Other political parties were about using this medium †Φ mock Oshiomole until he realises himself.No man is above board.We make mistakes n people correct us.So don't vomit trash on this thread

In effort to defend oshiomole, this niigg@ just confirmed EVERYTHING I just said. wow, I doubt anyone would want you in their defense team. clap for yourself dude you deserve an award for ignorance.

BTW: spare me the whole "everyone makes a mistake" whin. I gues you weren't taught a remorse to a mistake is supposed to be GEUINE, not a half @ss saving face tactics. No wonder leaders in that country play una mumu everyway imaginable. see the type of people they are lead. In words of mbeki, una deserve the type of leaders you have
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by OneNaira6: 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Are u explaining APC to me?
Those rats use everything for politics.
U tell me to go and die, and u later repented, not out of remorse but because of the fate of your party in 2015!
Thunder fire poverty

exactly. it is all politics to him, no real remorse. SMH. i hope the woman is smart enough to take advantage and invest.
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by ademolaoo: 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
Babasessy: The Edo state government have announced the appointment of Mrs. Joy Ifije, the widow molested by Governor Oshiomhole, as a Special Assistant (SA) to state Governor, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole on Environmental issues.

Mrs Ifije, as in the picture, shows off her letter of appointment from the state government.
Her appointment starts with immediate effect.

http://amazingstoriesaroundtheworld..co.uk/2013/12/go-and-die-widow-get-letter-of.html
thank God for the appointment after the insult, I only pray the appointment continue after oshomole tenure
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by MRL1MPoPoTM: 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
chimajii:

^^ i hvnt seen a Male that spits...that on Its own is GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! That's a Female Thing!!!

shaaaaraapMOFO angry
Re: 'Go And Die' Widow Get Letter Of Appointment. [photo] by seangy4konji: 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
OLUWA SHI ILEKUN ANU FU NI...OSHIO IS NOT OVER DOING...GOD ONLY ANSWERED HER PRAYERS AND USING THE GOVERNOR TO BLESS HER...God will change my story also and hater will keep shut...WHEN GOD SAYS ITS TIME,NOTHING YOU CAN DO...GOD HELP ME,GOD HELP US...AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization / Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister / Soldier: "Alert Boosts Morah To Fight, Nothing Since May, We Go Buy Sniper O"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.