Stats: 3,152,551 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover (40031 Views)

Chinese Man Committed Suicide After Girlfriend Insist On Buying More Shoes / Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook / Afghan Policewoman Kills US Military Adviser (2) (3) (4)

Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by Muttex(m): 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
That one na small thing compare to naija police. na everywhere den dey Bleep their women counterpart...inside the police van,inside the hotel,inside the husband house,inside the ofx...naija police Bleep Bleep in fact, they fit Bleep gun jor. sorry, madam.RIP.
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
why oyinbo no sabi lie this once happened to me like 7 years ago i had to tell my GF that my frined used my phone to text his GF and when he told me to help me send it out of love i have for her it was her number that came to my head and my friend confirmed it what we did was to still send the message to my friend's GF so my own girlfriend would be convince it was a mistake.
i am now born again not into the mess anymore thank God
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
Killing herself is not the solution to her guilt of cheating cos she'll v a long season film story to tell the Creator on judgement day.
Last Bullet:
Only those who v no concience cheat, steal, destroy, kill & do all sorts of bad deeds. If you v concience, stay away from sin.
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
Don't kwn hw dis dem Oyibo pple dey tinkself. Kommitin suicide instead of killin ha self..anyway R I P

Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by stag: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
See true love.

I'm no saint but Now here's the kind of woman I can't fvck. She who really loves her husband undecided
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by lincolnj88: 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
booqee: see this obote dey keep space. Dem dey share money for front page?? undecided
grin nna mind ur business oh
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by vivalavida(m): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
No Naija woman can send such a text mistakenly and blame network providers for that for me. That will raise my anger too 100times the normal level. Hw kwanu u go wan guy guy man?
As for the lady,i dont pity her. 30 years of marriage to a man she started loving when she was 15 and she still went out on an evening dinner. She even wanted more evening dinners. You can say nofin happnd but na frm play play na im small pikin dey use wound.
As for the husband,he has a little blame too. Something died in the relationship that made the lady seek excitement outside.

#MyTake#
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by Polio: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
Suicide is like having a cup of tea with these folks ..... smh
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by yomi007k(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
That the Police found the body in the boot actually sounds strange to me.
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by ejifranks(m): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
na waoooooo..... grin grin ;DPolicewoman u fit do dis one she went to far!

In other news

Enjoy new GO and DIE music!! jam of life

https://www.nairaland.com/1541612/new-music-go-die-tne

http:///ubig3el2jbb4
Sweet music

Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by VULCAN(m): 4:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
It seems Seun has hired some ex-journalists from The Sun newspapers to embellish headlines.
It wasn't a lover she had a date with. It was a colleague. And it was the first date. So why does the moderator turn that into Lover. British peeps r very dry and conservative. Its highly likely the guy didn't even get a peck on the cheek sef. This woman's later behaviour showed a level of shame that is not found in adulteress'. Poor woman was probably a bit bored of the same old bangers and mash dinner at home and a colleague took her to a restaurant. Sad ending.

Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by Dannyvoltron(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
lekibraky: why oyinbo no sabi lie this once happened to me like 7 years ago i had to tell my GF that my frined used my phone to text his GF and when he told me to help me send it out of love i have for her it was her number that came to my head and my friend confirmed it what we did was to still send the message to my friend's GF so my own girlfriend would be convince it was a mistake.
Born again and you sound like you're bragging about your past. May God deliver you
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by hohafrank(m): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by Jdesilentkiller(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
lekibraky: why oyinbo no sabi lie this once happened to me like 7 years ago i had to tell my GF that my frined used my phone to text his GF and when he told me to help me send it out of love i have for her it was her number that came to my head and my friend confirmed it what we did was to still send the message to my friend's GF so my own girlfriend would be convince it was a mistake.
I love ur story, but next tym try using ur punctuation marks, especially the comma.
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by satellitedaisy: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
What a stupiid reason for taking one's life.
Now u are dead nkoh, the man will still screw another woman. I can't see the love in this. undecided

Anyway, RIP to the dead
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by Quincy37(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
demelza: It was!
Nothing out of the ordinary happened.
there is always a beginning to every situation, don't say its harmless! wink

Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by nekaa(f): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
she just judged herself by herself. the husband don forgive her self.
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by Policewoman(f): 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
Na wah o. Why she come behave like dis na?

Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
Well...
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by instaforexngr(m): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
stupid woman
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by Okonism: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
9ja women "i said it, dat dia SETUP wl nt wok, thunda go fire dem"
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by ddippset(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
She will arrive hell fire faster than the speed of light.
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
If only we know what cheating does to people. The day I visited psychiatric hospital yaba! Before una ask me wetin I go do! I studied psychology and it was mandatory for us to go there in our 300 level. I cried like a fool. 90% of the men I sawthere was because of substance abuse. I saw lawyers, doctors, rich mens children! That hospital is not for the poor.
When I went to d female section! What I saw there, I told my mum I would not get married! "Afraid hug me" we were told many of the women there turned mad because of heart break! Pretty women just talking nonsense. Some it was a cheating husband! Some the spouse no come for her wedding! Some it was grief! Majorly heart break. Not saying men don't experience it but we all need to realise that you can never find happiness by hurting other people deliberately! The worst thing right now is it is very possible this dead womans husband is even cheating on her! Tsheeeeeeeeeew! Nothing is worth dying for o jare

Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by lastpage: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
adamooye5:
Later that evening the mother of two typed a message on her mobile saying: 'Thank you for a wonderful evening. Only wish we could do this more often'.

But Mrs Crocker sent it to her husband of 30 years by mistake, an inquest in Truro was told.
He came home and she admitted to having a 'one-off' rendezvous with a male colleague but insisted it had never happened before.

So, it is an "ordinary date", right?
If it is "ORDINARY", why did she not inform her husband that she will be having an "ordinary date" with a male friend?
Again, she wished they could do THIS more often!... That "THIS" can mean anything and when it comes to SECRET affairs between men and women, that "this", if kept secret usually means SEX! .... and that explains why she wants Mooooorrrre! grin

But the most annoying part of the whole story is when people do EVIL/BAD THINGS ..... and dont get caught, it is fine
But When they get caught, even serial armed robbers will tell you IT IS MY FIRST TIME!

Its ALWAYS their first time, right? shocked shocked grin grin

Anyway, good riddance to bad rubbish.
if you want to cheat, just get out of the marriage, finito!
Its your right to gallivant about but it is also your duty not to emotionally harm your spouse who trusts you and hold you in high esteem.

Lastpage!

BTW: Just reverse the situation and let it be the man that was caught, this same woman will make life HELL for him.

Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
lastpage:

So, it is an "ordinary date", right?
If it is "ORDINARY", why did she not inform her husband that she will be having an "ordinary date" with a male friend?
Again, she wished they could do THIS more often!... That "THIS" can mean anything and when it comes to SECRET affairs between men and women, that "this", if kept secret usually means SEX! .... and that explains why she wants Mooooorrrre! grin

But the most annoying part of the whole story is when people do EVIL/BAD THINGS ..... and dont get caught, it is fine
But When they get caught, even serial armed robbers will tell you IT IS MY FIRST TIME!

Its ALWAYS their first time, right? shocked shocked grin grin

Anyway, good riddance to bad rubbish.
if you want to cheat, just get out of the marriage, finito!
Its your right to gallivant about but it is also your duty not to emotionally harm your spouse who trusts you and hold you in high esteem.

Lastpage!

BTW: Just reverse the situation and let it be the man that was caught, this same woman will make life HELL for him.

Always their first time but never the last time!
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by Nonybb: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
The husband was the cause of her death. The hubby could have forgiven her. She needs forgiveness and she couldnt get it. Think of wat could have happened if the man said, ok i forgive u

Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by ifedun2: 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
The story seems somehow to me,but quite honestly,is it really worth it?Yeah,she felt guilty but couldn't she have allowed time to heal whatever wound?Would the husband have committed suicide if he was the guilty party?
I don't support cheating either on the part of the man or woman but my verdict is-the woman was stupid for taking her own life.
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by victorazy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
Who said woman no dey cheat?
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by xtervaganza(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
Did u guys read the whole story? Maybe u should visit dailymail. She had sex with the other man. Simple!
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by begwong: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
Initially I thought it was a Nigerian policewoman, until after going through the contents when I even remembered naija policewoman can't type and send text!
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by shehuAO: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
The devil that has no mother and father to defend him,is now to blame.Rip oyibo policewoman .
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by maasoap(m): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
Olugbenger: Why is the man sounding sad now?

embarassed
In other words, you mean the husband didn't have right to be angry in the first place. You thought she committed suicide because the husband was angry. No. She committed suicide not because she cheated but because the husband found out. She went too far. Don't blame the husband, such things would naturally take some time before one forgive and forget.

Army Removes Robert Mugabe From Office As Zimbabwean President, Detain Him / Meet The King Who Inherited 72 Wives / Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos)