Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover (40032 Views)

Chinese Man Committed Suicide After Girlfriend Insist On Buying More Shoes / Teenager Commits Suicide After Parents Banned Her From Facebook / Afghan Policewoman Kills US Military Adviser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 07, 2013
This text messaging thing na waya
Sometime last year I had wanted to send a text to a friend of mine that wanted to chat to tell her I was about to sleep

[size=18pt]I typed," I'm in bed now dear" and mistakenly selected and sent it to a pastor friend of ours grin grin grin grin shocked[/size]
I had to send a quick text and tell him it was an error
I wonder what he thought came over me grin grin grin before he saw my second text
I hope he pleaded the blood on his flesh
Far it be it from me that I should be an object of temptation for an MOG

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by shizzle11(m): 5:17am On Dec 07, 2013
oyibo people and suicide ..... na wao!
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by shizzle11(m): 5:22am On Dec 07, 2013
Baby mama: This text messaging thing na waya
Sometime last year I had wanted to send a text to a friend of mine that wanted to chat to tell her I was about to sleep

[size=18pt]I typed," I'm in bed now dear" and mistakenly selected and sent it to a pastor friend of ours grin grin grin grin shocked[/size]
I wonder what he thought came over me grin grin grin before he saw my second text

well, well, well...with such h a mistake and at that time of the night, you were tongue
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by Ade345(m): 6:24am On Dec 07, 2013
What so ever a man/woman is sowing, that he/she will also reap. One cannot eat his cake and have it. She taught that she could enjoy the comfort of a home and still be exposing her private part to outsiders; buy unfortunately, she reaped the fruit of what she was sowing. Although its not ok to speak badly of the dead, i do not have any sympathy for her. I only pity her husband and children that she was unfaithful to. By her actions, she has distabilised the once stable lives of these persons. Good riddance to an unworthy wife. What many cheating spouses fail to realise is that they put their partners life on the line the very day that they begin their adulterous acts. May God help us.
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by Billygee2u: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2013
myOGAonTOP: Swap scenarios and characters : a Nigerian woman will blame airtel network for diverting someone else's message to her phone and the poor husband may commit suicide.

That's sure what happened. The network provider purposely sent it to her husband to expose her unfaithfulness to her husband.No one to blame on her death but herself
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by mellie: 8:50am On Dec 07, 2013
Locking herself up in that boot doesn't seem rational at all. She was most likely forced to write the notes and take those pills. With a gun to her head perhaps. Bottomline: Her husband killed her!

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by internetpo(m): 8:55am On Dec 07, 2013
Eyah. fine woman (pix). U no suppose take ur life nahn. RIP.

Second thoughtz; can this happen in nigeria?
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 07, 2013
Nothing is worth dying for undecided.
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by deletrue: 9:56am On Dec 07, 2013
flowingstream: Did u mean to say that they married at the age of 16 and 19, if they said the woman 46 and the man 49 and the marriage is 30.
That is the problem with us, Nigerians. We are damn too intelligent. We too know (wtk) is our problem. Your question is not too bad, but the issue here is why would this woman take her live? And nothing to do with their age. Could it be because of the dating or are there other things involved? A very good lawer will want to consider that fact (age) in the diffence stage to twist and cause confusion if it is taken to court but ...
Now, let me place this your question side by side with the upcoming National Conference. Are we sure of arriving at any meaningful and satisfactory conclusion, since similar questions like this one will be asked alway.
We are in seroius throuble. Just my joking thought.
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by konami001: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Baby mama: This text messaging thing na waya

Aha,, so you did not receive the reply i sent?
"Just remove your clothes, i am coming" grin

1 Like

Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
oyibo people sef?
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by ono(m): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
Cheating goes beyond intimacy. It is the thought behind the dinner. Read the contents of the text and you will see that she wanted to do it again. Which is why the husband was so angry and she was depressed

Thumbs up for a great insightful post!
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by dilim247: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
Don't be surpise dat d man has a babe
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by panafrican(m): 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
This is a family tragedy one should even not discuss in public. Doing so is definitely not part of our tradidtions as Africans
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
Because of ordinary one small away match?
Nonsense!
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by mwenemutapa: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
@booqee wetin obote mean?
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by phemy36(m): 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dat's madness instead of her to keep begging her husband and ask God for the forgiveness of her sin she go as far as committing such atrocity. Nawa ooooooo
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by Nicepoker(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
Danhumprey: I tell you! grin

That's their mentality. Simply put the blame on the Devil and the network providers. They just won't accept the blame,even though they intentionally and deliberately agreed to having the date. angry
and u think u r smart after that. In my own opinion. U r so dumb
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by Danhumprey: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nicepoker: and u think u r smart after that. In my own opinion. U r so dumb
Do you have to insult me just to make your point? Why is the maturity in what you just typed? We all have our own opinion. Either you respect people's opinion or you ignore it.

Anyway,thanks for the insult. I hope you are happy now?smiley
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 08, 2013
What a dejected news!
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by Komodo360(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
ChiSun27: Now I beliv dat all dis oyibos have unstable brains...she shud av cntinud beggin na...don't think my nija lady wud commit suicide ova a dinner with anoda dude...or mayb som oda things r involved.
I dy tel you...
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by Vires: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
forbisi: The husband killed her and staged it to look like suicide.

Gbam!!!!!!!
Re: Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover by tpiander: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
crackhouse:
they would have continued having their fun as usual and there will be no remorse.

here you are again, as far back as 2013.

and 2012 also.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Removes Robert Mugabe From Office As Zimbabwean President, Detain Him / Meet The King Who Inherited 72 Wives / Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.