Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Is Anything Wrong With Dating Or Marrying A Policeman Or Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong With Dating Or Marrying A Policeman Or Woman? (590 Views)

Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong With Dating Or Marrying A Policeman Or Woman? by Keziehenry(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Or Marrying A Policeman Or Woman? by lertee(f): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2013
Are you marrying the job or the person?
Police no be work? undecided
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Or Marrying A Policeman Or Woman? by jmoore(m): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2013
Asking this kind of question is the wrong thing.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Or Marrying A Policeman Or Woman? by henrychubayo: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2013
I just laughed wen I read this question. For one thing, they can never reveal their profession to you at the early stage of the relationship. At least, I know a girl who buys clothes from me, she will beg me not to tell anyone she is a police woman. At another place, I was passing by a police main office in Enugu, I saw two pretty girls changing their clothes in a place. They can never where that clothe outside d station cause the are not field officers. For one thing, if they are not proud of that profession, then something is wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Girls Hate Me On Nairaland? / Suspense / Guys!!! Do U Flash Ur Gfs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.