Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. (6261 Views)

My Life In Ozoro Polytechnic / My Ordeal With The Atms In Ilaro, Ogun State. / Before My Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by Ramwab94(m): 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
"You've been Offered Admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro" was what i saw on the polytechnic's website after i'd almost frozen while anticipating the publication of the institutions Admission List.

>>> This Publication is strictly the works of the writer and it's Copyright protected. This Book is protected under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. No part of this book should be stored in a retrieval system or transmitted either electronically, mechanically or otherwise, without the written permission of the copyright owner.
For more enquiry, help or advise contact Wahab Abdul Rahmon Olalekan on 08132473899
Facebook: www.facebook.com/wahabrahmon
2go: Ramwab94

>>> This story is a real story of mine on how i gained admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro. And i wish to convert the story into lines as my mentors have always encouraged us. The likes of Mazi_Omenuko[Boss of Life], Foxy_flow, Zubby77, Rock55, 360prince, Repogirl, Ishilove and hosts of others have been the main source of my inspiration.

However, i'll be very greateful if you'll all correct my mistakes as i progress with the story and i'll try and update early. Sit back and enjoy the travails of Ramwab94's ordeal as i gist you about my Admission and how i did my processing. Thanks and God Bless...
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by johnwizey: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
Am a student of fedpoila too. i gat ur back,so continue ur tori
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by Ramwab94(m): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
That's great brother. What Department are you... You be staylite i'd guess. And i'll really appreciate your honorable contribution brother.
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by johnwizey: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
Computer engineering buh i stay off-campus
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by Ramwab94(m): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
That's awesome bro. I study electrical electronics engineering. Are you offering full time or Part time?
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by Ramwab94(m): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2013
I'm very sorry i couldn't update yesterday... UPDATES COMING YOUR WAY TODAY!!
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by Ramwab94(m): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2013
'12th November, 2013 i.e Day-12, Month-11, Year-13 was a Memorable day in my Life'. That was me talking to my Diary.

The Diary of which Mazi_Omenuko[Boss of Life] had been my major source of inspiration in composing it. Boss,, i dey hail una.

>>> 'Dear Diary, I created you on this fateful date to cherish and keep me good memories.' I continued.
This day was a very special one in my life. The aftermath of which I was offered Admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Ogun State.
On this fateful day, it surely would be an understatement when i say i'm excited. Only if the grand Authors of Oxford Advanced Dictionary will publish a new edition because of the Word 'Over -excited'. That's exactly how happy i was.
Life had really not been easy after the ups-and-downs i've underwent in the prospect of securing this glorious Admission.
**Sorry readers, I didn't tell you how it all happened shey?! Don't worry,, sha keep your fingers crossed and continue viewing this my very first story/thread on Nairaland**
It happened that I had been at home since a week to the date in vague; the reason being that I was sick with the diagnosis of Cold, Cattargh and a little fever.
Meanwhile, my Dad had earlier set out for his office also persuading me to come around of which i declined his proceedings at first. Not until he called me at around Quarter to 3pm when his call caught me unawares before i later realised he needed my attention in his office.

**Let me sha give you guys a brief id of my Dad. He was an engineer, an Electrical/Electronics Engineer to the core. He had a office as he's self employed. He also deals in some kind of Official Activities sha**
Now back to my storyline...
I set-out for his Office in No-time. The distance of which isn't more than 10-15mins timely. Alas! It was a sunny afternoon. The sun wasn't smiling on that day as it frowned it's harsh rays onto the earth surface. The Sun temperature was very high, the degree of which when measured it should be around 47*C - 55*C. And you know na,, the temperature of a normal hale and hearty human being shouldn't be more than 37degrees. 'Anything above that is Abnormal' as our then secondary school Physics teacher used to call it. That's another story for another time though.
Upon getting to his office, I greeted the-all-and-sundry i met there but to no avail was a very sound response from them. So was my dad. I was denied of my morals as HE instantly took the silence in the air to blame my lateness. I sha apologise and sat under the fan to cool my already boiling brain after the itching of the hot sun.
I was later sent to a BUKA- this ain't a latin or greek word neither is it a british word. It's a place where Food is always sold and Yoruba people always call it that.
I was told to buy 'Bread n Beans' [BB or wetin dat Akpors guy always dey call am?]. Upon reaching the BUKA, suddenly, MY PHONE RANG!

Who was the Caller?
What information did the caller has to disseminate to me?
Was it about my Admission?

These and many other questions are what i've kept in vague for you guys in the next episode of my update.

Meanwhile, read carefully and pls make proper corrections where necessary as noone is above mistake. Pls guys,, i dey beg una. Next updates at your doorstep......
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by johnwizey: 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
I knw u av a nice story but u should not bore us with so many details and try to add a little comic to it. BTW na part time i dey do
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by Ramwab94(m): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
I'll try to make it a little comical. Tanks bro. But you should know that i'm still a learner o. That's why i need bosses of life like Sir Mazi, Zubby and 360king here for correction. **besides, have you heard that skul has resumed and lectures to commence on monday?
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by Ramwab94(m): 12:38am On Dec 07, 2013
***CONTINUATION***
It wasn't a call from my Girlfriend as I've got none, neither is it from a friend. I reached for my Nokia X2-02 and checked the screen. Lo and Behold! It's a call from 'Edris'. Edris is not the popular music rapstar 'Edris Abdulkareem' you'd known some years back but a family friend to me. He studies Accountancy in the same institution i've gotten admission. He's in his final year at the school [HND II to be precise]. I'd previously stayed with him at Ilaro during my post-utme exam so i'd figured out so much about him.
All I could figure out from his call was he asking me; 'WHAT IS YOUR FULL-NAME?' I felt alert at once as i told him it's 'Wahab Abdul Rahmon Olalekan' after which he confirmed to me that I've been offered Admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro.
By that time,, I really couldn't have kept my Joy but I controlled my happiness and just grinned at the conversation. Although, his information was quite prestigious but it don't really seem to freak me unless the fact that my voice trembled and my legs were in fear as they started shaking tremendously. I could hear the thumping of my heart beating harder like i've just ran a marathon to a halt. The main reason behind this fear was because to me, the info hadn't been confirmed. So, immediately, i'd wanted to confirm it myself as it'd always been ethical on me to confirming any rumour told to me before ascertaining it's authenticity and start telling people the stance on the stage of things. That mentality of which i can say i learnt on Nairaland. The key is 'PROOF AND LINK'.
Meanwhile, I delivered the food package to those who sent me at office before heading straight to 'Academy' in expectation to confirming the Admission rumour in a café right on the institution website.
Actually, Academy wasn't the name of an educational institute neither is it a sporting organisation but a business restricted area of Iwo-Road, Ibadan. [those Ibadan Nairalanders can testify] encompassing sorts of business departments with a 'mini-market' inclusive.
I got there right in time as i profoundly located the Computer Section of the Area and turned into the Café tunnel. In notime, I ordered for a 30-minutes browsing time from the clerk at the receptionist bar. But it seems they've got some problems with their browsing ticket software so they had to watch time for you. I actually started by 3:48pm and was supposed to stop outrightly by 4:12pm. But since their browsing software ain't working, all systems were disconnected from the 'Wi-fi' network connection cos Nigerians can't be trusted with free access. [Oyinbo people self say; anything free, is a trap]. The office guy beckoned on the boss and he brought an 'AIRTEL USB DONGLE' and inserted it well into the CPU of the computer.
Immediately after activating the internet connection, I went straight to the address bar and typed 'www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng' which was the institution's official website. In few seconds, the polytechnic page pops up and I can broadly read on the front homepage the letters in Capitals; 'FULL-TIME NATIONAL DIPLOMA SECOND BATCH ADMISSION LIST RELEASED'.
After sighting this, I clicked on the link to viewing the list. Na im my heartbeat started thumping as if Sir Mazi_Omenuko dey in Cloud9 in his sex-capade his story; 'NYSC- National Year of Sex and Comfort' and 'PPA- Place of Promiscuous Assignment'. [You know how you used to breath when you reach orgasm during §exxual Job na?! dat kind thin sha]. Shortly, the Acceptance fee and Application form fees page came up. As i scrolled a little bit downword, I can see; 'NOTICE TO ADMITTED STUDENTS INTO THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, ILARO. PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE/APPLICATION FORM FEES...' blah blah blah................. As you'll expect all institutions to use to welcom new students upon their admission. As you know, na Naija we dey, and nothing goes for free. 'what is this sort of rubbish these people posted here?' I asked noone in particular.
After reading that trash, I further scrolled down upon which I pay the Admission Lists which already had been sorted into various departments. At first i saw: 'LIST OF ADMITTED STUDENTS INTO DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTANCY' then 'BANKING AND FINANCE', 'ESTATE MANAGEMENT', 'HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT', 'FOOD TECHNOLOGY', 'SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY[SLT] etc. 'Na where this people com place 'ENGINEERING' na?' I almost said out. Na that kind question wey come my mind that very moment. "THIS PEOPLE NO FIT USE SUSPENSE KILL PERSON SHA". I lamented. Na that time people wey dey around me dey watch and begin dey eye me like say i be winch. 'Me self no care, at least somebody don confirm my name for me na'. I thought.
I realised that my time was really tripping off as i've spent close to 20minutes. [I don't know if you guys do take note? It's as if the time was fast forwarded].
Finally, I saw; ' LIST OF ADMITTED STUDENTS INTO DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS[elect/elect or wetin una dey call am?]
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by Ramwab94(m): 6:08am On Dec 07, 2013
Good Morning Nigeria!
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by johnwizey: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2013
I'll be goin to school on monday sha. Patiently waiting for ur updates.
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by Ramwab94(m): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2013
@Johnwizey,, Alright brother. I should also be in the skul on sunday. Wait,, what Level you dey na? **besides,, my updates are coming soon. Keep ya fingers crossed. 3-updates with over 100views but with a skul brother comments only. @Readers,, All of una wey dey read silently without commenting. I dey hail una. But pls.. Read, continue reading and make perfect corrections for me to serve you better. Thanks and God bless... **NEXT UPDATES**
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by Ramwab94(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
***CONTINUATION***
I began searching through the List. Meanwhile, I've seen other departments in the faculty of Engineering too. The likes of Computer Engineering and Mechanical Engineering[which Sir Mazi_Omenuko read as a course in his sex-scapadic stories in the university as he'd claimed]. I'd counted from the Number 1, 2, 3.....up to 20 but to no avail was my name. Eh! "I don die today" I almost said out. Although, i could have initially applied 'skimming method' by para-reading the list[reading between lines]. 'SKIMMING' is not a phenomenon but an English word commonly used in 'ESSAYs'..... **Back to the storyline** ...but you know na, I wan make sure sey my eye no dey deceive me. Trust an average Nigerian na, we don't even trust our naturally endowed organs. Taking the ATM MACHINE as a case study, when an average Nigerian collects money from the Atm machine, s/he counts; Even machines can't be trusted.
Eventually, I counted 21, 22,........26, 27 and 28 but to no avail was my name. I almost lost hope when I counted the number 29 as my heart continued racing so fast[setting an increase in pace. I don't really remember but i think 20km/hr is an understatement].
I finally counted the Number 30 candidate. Lo and Behold! I found my initials in Capital Letters; 'WAHAB ABDUL RAHMON OLALEKAN' with registration number '35995282ID'.
I was so excited. But it was then I realised that the names on the list have been arranged Alphabetically and my name starts with the letter 'W'.
"So this na the reason why I almost lost hope?" I'd thought.
*To be Continued...*
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Questions to watch for in the next scene:
-> Did I pay for the minutes I bought?
-> How did I get back to Office and what really happened there?

Thanks for reading, and pls drop your comments, complains, commendations or recommendations. Thanks and Godbless...
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by MaziOmenuko: 6:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nice build up; although the pace is quite slow.

Try to give us your readers something to hold on to; seems you're taking your time, but we your readers needs you to catch our attention and make us crave for more.

I'll be seriously following your story. Don't abandon me here abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by Therock5555(m): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
Present sir. Abeg fire go

1 Like

Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by IamDejman(m): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
Following
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by Ramwab94(m): 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Nice build up; although the pace is quite slow.

Try to give us your readers something to hold on to; seems you're taking your time, but we your readers needs you to catch our attention and make us crave for more.

I'll be seriously following your story. Don't abandon me here abeg cheesy
I really do appreciate the fact that my real boss will come around. Sir Mazi,, thanks a bunch. This is really my first story ever, so i'm sorry for the pace. On the safer side, i'll try and make it more expandable. Thanks once again sir...
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by Cestmoi1(f): 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
Following.....

1 Like

Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by Ramwab94(m): 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
The rock5555: Present sir. Abeg fire go
I've been expecting you since. Abeg, i'll need your joint advise on my updates in order to make it a classic realm; and a dream come true. U sha know dat i'm a learner. Moreso, i'm an engineer. Abeg o...
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by Ramwab94(m): 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
The rock5555: Present sir. Abeg fire go
I've been expecting you since. Abeg, i'll need your joint advise on my updates in order to make it a classic realm; and a dream come true. U sha know dat i'm a learner. Moreso, i'm an engineer. Abeg o... But all the same,, thanks for joining the team
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by Ramwab94(m): 12:29am On Dec 08, 2013
***CONTINUATION***

After confirming my name on the Admission List, I instantly took to my 'Facebook Account' clicked on the 'What's on your mind' box and wrote a feed for an update. [trust me,, many thins on my mind o, fb administrators self go tire'. I'd fantasized.]
I quickly composed a feed; 'WHAT A PHYRIC VICTORY!!!' as I've been offered Admission into The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro after much anticipation.' [abeg of u, i no dey show off o. But na facebook wey ask me sey, 'WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND']. Na so i post the update of which my online friends had immediately took to the comment box with congratulatory words. I tried replying some of them before finally logging out. As i've kept my eye on the browsing time that remained. It remained undoubtedly 4extra minutes to the end of the 30minutes i'd bought. I ushered for the office clerk[or na attendant una dey call am] to signify that am done. Before then, my mind tells me i've missed certain things... I was like.... 'OH MY GOSH'!! When i realised that I haven't printed the Acceptance fee page and the page where my name was published in our department. I'd to order for the printing of the two before I later disconnected the internet connection.

Now done at the café, I asked for the charges and their respective prices and I was told 'N120'. Woaaaah!! 'SO CHEAP?' I almost lamented. [U wan begin dey blame me? Na my fault? It's actually been long since I browsed at Ibadan, Oyo State. As the price tag for every 30minutes café session at Sagamu, Ogun State where i'd lived of recent was N150 and a 1hr session sold for N200. Now another problem ensued. I remember I had a N1,000 note with me as i had no change at hand.
I'd started grinning at myself carefully looking at where insults would be directed at on me. [Abi na! Imagine N120 out of N1,000. You no fit try am for Lagos]. **Now you think God don catch me abi? Ntor!:-P I wasn't harassed as though i got to realise that crazy fact lately. Na im the attendant guy com stay for my front dey wait make i bring out money. But for where? I think 360prince and Rock5555 were my admirers at this juncture** as I stylishly and hesitatingly checked my pocket and brought out nothing. Then I told the Guy I don't have change except 1k. At first, the guys facial impression was lik dat of an enraged Lion as He squeezed his face like someone who just ate poo. I know he would be like; 'IS THIS GUY CRAZY?' [but bone am, im never talk at all. If him talk self, i no send].
His boss came out and the guy told him what happened. At first, i'd thought his boss would talk lavishly, but Nay! His words were so gentle like that of a dove. Instead, he said, 'Oh! No problem, you can go with the money and bring it down when you've gat the change'. Oh mine! I'd thought i didn't hear him wella at first but voilla, it's reality as he further restate his stance while it rings in my brain.
I quickly moved out of the office and Belief me, before i could knew it, I was downstairs already. 'Ramwab94, Wait oo, How did You even manage to climb down that staircase so quickly?' Na so i begin dey ask myself because i'd just climbed down a 60-steps staircase leading to the café within the blink of an eye[that fact still remains a mystery to me]. 'Well, na so e go dey be when you dey happy wella as you go just dey do incredible things'. I concluded. Na so i begin treck back to our office.

**To be Continued...**
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by Ramwab94(m): 6:32am On Dec 08, 2013
Good Morning Honourable Nairalanders!
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by Ramwab94(m): 10:24am On Dec 08, 2013
***CONTINUATION***
On my way back to the office, i began wondering how i go take change the N1k wey dey my hand. Na im an idea flashed through my mind. 'Make I goto petrol station na, maybe those attendant at the nozzle will help out' I thought. So, I got to a filling station named 'TOTAL PETROL STATION'[na for roadside in dey o]. I met a lady at the nozzle. Meanwhile, I'd always patronised that same lady whenever I wanted to buy Petrol mainly for benefits like this. She hammered me the necessary change i needed immediately and I exchanged with her, the N1,000 note i had.
Instantly, I took off from the station[petrol] turning back to the café destination at Academy.
I impatiently walked into the business restricted area of the town and located the café in no-time. I walked up to the boss, greeted him and gave him the exact N120 required of me to pay for the charges. I'd expected him to collect the money non-hesitatingly. But Nay! He rejected! Instead, he said I shouldn't bother myself as what i've just achieved is a thing of Joy and really worth celebration. I instantly dropped to the ground[trust a typical Ibadan boi] because Yoruba people[south western states in Nigeria. But Ibadan, Oyo State to be precise] do like culture and so protects the cultivation of cultural habits with culture oriented people] to thank the Man[you guys wan begin dey fall my hand shey? Cos no be say my chest fall for ground o. Na just one kind respect sha]. I swiftly moved away from the café afterwards down to our office.
In No-time, I reached there. Now before "letting-the-cat-out-of-the-bag", Dad had already lost-all hopes and is looking forward to "Next Year 2014 JAMB EXAMS"[for where, shey Jamb wey over 1.7million candidates go do? Nigeria self get problem, our leaders are so corrupt. Only God can save us cos seeking Admission into Nigerian Institution can be likened to graduates seeking Job. Even when You graduate, there isn't an 100%guarantee that you'll get a Job. Or wetin we go call a Master Degree holder whom graduated with 1st class upper but still seeking employment in the labour market? Our Governments, una go explain to God how you administer your administration. Or shey you don forget?]. But with the wonder God had done, i'm free from those 'Admission Seekers'. i grinned on that fact. I think it'd been a 'REALM-OF-REALITY-MIRACLE-EXPANDED' as I can tag the dream come true.
I'd entered the office with full confidence and I was ruthless by failing to talk cos The printout on my hand already spoke it all. I dropped the A4 papers with my Dad and at first, he was like; 'WHAT IS THIS?' He asked frantically. Yet i remained adamant to talk. He had to cross-check the sheets and upon seeing the Polytechnic's Heading and Logo, he exclaimed, "Waaaaaaaaooooooooh!!
"I think Now I have the gut to talk' I said out.

**To be Continued...**
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by johnwizey: 3:26am On Dec 09, 2013
U are a fresher right?
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by Ramwab94(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
Yes brother. Lecture started today. Were you in skul?
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by FoxyFlow(m): 6:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
I dey come... Oh.. I don reach already..

Fire on!!!
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by Ramwab94(m): 9:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
I'm very sorry i couldn't update at all today. I was at school cos lectures have fully started. In the process, i was exhausted cos i even came home late. But i promise to update as possible tomorrow. My updates for tomorrow will first be dedicated to my dearest mentor, boss of life Mazi_Omenuko because tomorrow 9/12/13 would be his 1year of joining Nairaland. Cheers brother, ur fans was really glad you came. **After which i'll continue my story, meanwhile, i'm trying to get some writings together towards the progress of the story. Thanks and God bless for your understanding...
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by dammywizzy: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ramwab94: I'm very sorry i couldn't update at all today. I was at school cos lectures have fully started. In the process, i was exhausted cos i even came home late. But i promise to update as possible tomorrow. My updates for tomorrow will first be dedicated to my dearest mentor, boss of life Mazi_Omenuko because tomorrow 9/12/13 would be his 1year of joining Nairaland. Cheers brother, ur fans was really glad you came. **After which i'll continue my story, meanwhile, i'm trying to get some writings together towards the progress of the story. Thanks and God bless for your understanding...

Nice story bro buh the begining of ur story is quite unreal to some extent i tot u were going to start with hw u struggled b4 entering,preparation,challenges and the likes by the way hw many years did u use at home b4 finally being admitted.............Nice story altogether
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by olamiday12(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
Welldone bro, am also an FPI student
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by Ramwab94(m): 1:28am On Dec 11, 2013
dammywizzy:
Nice story bro buh the begining of ur story is quite unreal to some extent i tot u were going to start with hw u struggled b4 entering,preparation,challenges and the likes by the way hw many years did u use at home b4 finally being admitted.............Nice story altogether
actually, i left skul last year. And why do you ask?
Re: MY ADMISSION DIARY: The Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro Admission Story. by Ramwab94(m): 1:32am On Dec 11, 2013
@ola thanks a bunch. What course do you study? ***between, i made a mistake by miscalculating the date sir Mazi Omenuko joined NL. I had wished to suprise him wit a writeup before. But all the same, i'm very sorry i couldn't do the updates today again. My coursework is so stressing. I'll try tomorrow. Pls bear with me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Literature Award 2017 / I Owe Alot Of Loan Apps / The Naughty Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.