Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> (85198 Views)

How To Be A Nigerian Undercover Writer / Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
D9ty7:
I still don't get o. How come we made fp so soon?

Good stories lyk urs alwz make it ooooowink

chinex276:

yeah!!!!! bt wait... hw r day gonna send d money 2 us on frnt page.

grin its nt abt d money ooo, its abt more pple getting to view dz thread...I hv a feeling u're an example...welkm Chinex
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Almuhsin(m): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
Viewing this topic: Swaq.wiz , SUGARSON, Queen
xstar(f ), chinedu4 (m ), texaco1, teejay4all , jadell,
capip120 , Icekid007 , OkwaIfugo ( m), orangedan ,
nice247 ( m), tbmas( m), handel123 , 3Dimension ,
stefikal ( f ), D9ty7 (m ), lorpeh ( f ), bumdish and 15
guest(s)

See people!!!!!grin
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by IamDejman(m): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
Front page tins....I've been a silent reader since teenagE love naivety
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2013
[b] FRONT PAGE LETTER.
I never knew i could write an action story, when i wanted to start this story, some forces discouraged me with questions like, 'are you Kayemjay?' But i didn't allow those things to pull me down. I began the story after Adegwurulez started his and a day after Kingzpen introduced his new story 'THE SIM CARD' to us. I read through and discovered that the storylines are different.
Now i made frontpage, its not by my powor, neither is it by my might. This will prompt me to first of all thank the Almighty God, the maker of heaven and earth and the creatures in them.
Then my appreciation goes to Mr Oluwaseun Osewa(the ceo of this platform, nairaland). I saw him viewing this story a few minutes ago and was suprised to see the story on frontpage four minutes later.
Also, i wish to thank the mods. I dnt know if they were the ones that moved this topic to the fp but all the same they deserve it.
I wish to thank Temitope Danie(the first person to comment on this thread when i am yet to post the story), LogoDWhiz(the secretary and the second person to comment), Hameenat(the waitress and the third person to comment), Adegwurulez(my boss in this aspect of story writing and the fourth person to comment) and lastly Stefikal(also a writer and the fifth person to comment).
My gratitude goes to my readers whom i can't mention all their names now but will try my best by starting from, Clemzy, Dchiefpriest, Prince Adepoju, Janeso, Esixlove, Walewunmi(the bouncer), Fonydear, Kingzpen, Ormolehwa, Donfamous, Kennybelle, Emzypaz, Tapout, Yemxy005, Pope shemoo, Dammygoody, Mikkyphaton, Almuhsin and Chinex. Others whose name were not mentiones are also appreciated.
The Queen on this thread Queenxster, thank you.
The talkertive on this thread.,lol.. Stefikal. She always has something to say.
The staffs on the thread LogoDWhiz(sec. Gen), Walewunmi(bouncer)and Hameenat(waitress)
Once again i thank you all for your support in making this story hit fp.
Signed:
d9ty7.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by PrinceAdepoju(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2013
You're welcome sir.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by adegwurulez(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
we are on front page!! congrats sir..
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
stefikal:

Good stories lyk urs alwz make it ooooowink

Your story iz gonna hit fp veri soon.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
PrinceAdepoju: You're welcome sir.
Thank you Sire
adegwurulez: we are on front page!! congrats sir..
Yeah, i thank you for supporting your aprentice.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by popeshemoo(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hmmm good job.
More anointing oil to ur head nd elbow.
more readers nd commenterz to ya story
*raises a chalice of altar wine* cheers! Congratz!
grin
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
Lolzzz... I dey talk wella oooo,(I sure say nobody fit beat my record here).

tnks na your footsteps we dey follow

D9ty7: Your story iz gonna hit fp veri soon.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by popeshemoo(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2013
stefikal: Lolzzz... I dey talk wella oooo,(I sure say nobody fit beat my record here).

tnks na your footsteps we dey follow

come op stefikal, I have a job for yu in d vatican city
Come nd be my announcer,yur talka talka can be useful there
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
Let me start typing the next update jawe. Celebration galore#
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Mikkyphaton: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
omo, make i no lie, u deserve it. All d best Bro. E just b like say i dey watch am for real life. Mehn!! U are indeed a gr8 writer. I hv a lot 2 learn 4rm u. Kudos, for making FP and more grease to ur elbow.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by MightyFortress: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
Interesting read.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Yemxy005(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2013
Oga d9ty7 ...congrat..oooooo....but wait ooooo Na who kom carry my popcorn 4 here....:/..
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
--continuation--
A neighbouring building to Farouk's hideout was on fire. It seemed like the bomb blast was from there.
"Get the fire service." Buycks shouted.
The L.A.TU agents all retreated in their movements for the fear of another bomb.
"Backup team, move in." Buycks said through their communication gadget.
"Copy that." Richard replied.
The backup team that was gaurding the back exit moved into the house and got divided, each moving into a room.
Suddenly, there were sounds of gunshots from within the house. At once Buycks knew, a gunbattle is going on.
"Tactical team move in." he ordered as he led the way, while ten armed men followed suit.
There was continuos gunshots for the next ten minutes, about eight L.A.T.U agents were killed, four injured. Three members of F.Lan were killed, one injure.
"Comb the entire building for any sign of Farouk." Buycks ordered the surviving agents after the battle had died down.
The agents all climbed the stairs, checked the rooms, searched every possible area Farouk could have hide but all was clear.
Afterall, the attack was fruitless.
"Medical team, transport all dead bodies to the motuary, while the only surviving terrorist be taken to L.A.T.U for questioning." Buyck ordered.
The other surviving agents of L.A.T.U were outside the building when a call came in reporting that Farouk Lan was seen driving to the airport.
Immediately, Buycks and his men all got into their car and went after him at a very high speed.
Venue: Pretora International airport.
"I am Agent Buycks from L.A.T.U. It was reported that a man named Farouk Lan would be travelling on the next flight to Russia. He is a terrorist and we want him arrested right away." Buyck introduced himself to the security man.
"So what can i do for you?" The security man asked.
"I want to speak with the captain in the cabin." Buycks requested.
The security man gave him the number.
"This is Agent Buycks from L.A.T.U, one Farouk Lan is expected to be on the next flight to Russia. We need to stop him now." Buycks said.
"But the flight to Russia is expected to take off in five minutes time. Moreso, the last routine check has been done. What we are waiting for now is take off. The best thing you can do is to contact the Airport authority in Russia." The Cabin Captain advised.
"No way am i gonna let this man slip from my hands. Move into the field." Buyck ordered as every agent of L.A.T.U ran toward the field where boarding takes place. The pushed all restrictions out of the way and ran towards the Plane.
Venue: L.A.T.U
"Anderson, i guess you should seize this opportunity and attack the Minister for defence. Everyone seems to be concerned about Farouk. So all attention seems to have diverted away from your angle. Now is the best time to strike." Oriol said leaving a voice message.
Oriol came out of the restroom to see a feminine figure running out of his view. He went after the person to know who it was.

--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by pixtuk(m): 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
oriol.....why are u betraying ur country nd friends?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Buddydogg(m): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ahh at last i finish all diz paqes sha, mehn bruv nice write up man i dey feel thiz ya story story o, e just b like film as i jst jump enter here even come start to dey read lik play play i don reach paqe 9.

Biq bruv nice story keep it up and be my model here on nairaland oo.

*find a suited place to sit* hmmm diz place fit me die *siqht a beauty up dare* hi pweedy @sefikal how husband na & pikin.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
Wow!!! I'm really happy.. Like seriously D story is on FP? *trying out all dancing steps I could remember*... Sl happy.. This calls for celebration...
Hameenat, serve this gents and ladies free drinks and snacks... Feel free to order for anything....

Really enjoying this story... I hope its long....

Viewing this topic: tosin7a, adegwurulez(m), Buddy dogg(m), washingtin(m), yorme(m), yung da maz(m), Joemoni, emmakazi(m), PrinceAdepoju(m), Codedpriest(m), aspiliqueta(m), pixtuk(m) ..
Your 2 cents please... Try and comment.. God/Allah bless u as u do so..
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by popeshemoo(m): 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
Buddy dogg: Ahh at last i finish all diz paqes sha, mehn bruv nice write up man i dey feel thiz ya story story o, e just b like film as i jst jump enter here even come start to dey read lik play play i don reach paqe 9.

Biq bruv nice story keep it up and be my model here on nairaland oo.

*find a suited place to sit* hmmm diz place fit me die *siqht a beauty up dare* hi pweedy @sefikal how husband na & pikin.

Kai oga buddy dog.dat place na dammygoody seat oo.I no want kasala
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by popeshemoo(m): 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
Sister waitress gimme correct agege bread.
250 own go do..thnx pls dont forget d beans oo
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by popeshemoo(m): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2013
btw wey dis guy,if I miss my flight, hmm d vatican city wont forgive yu oo
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 5:35am On Dec 15, 2013
Good morning guys. Update coming very soon.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:45am On Dec 15, 2013
--continuation--
Venue: L.A.T.U
"hey!" Oriol called out to the retreating figure of Nancy.
Nancy stopped and faced him fidgeting with fear.
"What are you doing here?" Oriol asked.
"I.....i.....i....erm...erm was coming from the restroom." She replied.
"Is this the way to the ladies?" he asked further.
"Am new here, so i missed my way." She explained convincingly.
"But why did you run away when you saw me coming out?" He asked.
"So you don't think am spying on you." She replied.
"You're Nancy Douglas right?" he asked.
She nodded her in affirmation.
He smiled wickedly in return.
He left her rooted to the spot and walked back to his work station.
Venue: The Airport.
"I have every authority to delay the take off and do my checking." Buycks said angrily.
"I know you have the right but it is an inconviniency on the part of the passengers aboard." The flight captain said.
"It is an order which must be followed." Buycks replied nonchallantly.
"Go ahead." The flight captain gave in.
All passengers aboard were asked to come down. While some agent were outside conducting searches on faces and suspicious materials on them, some agents were in the plane searching everywhere, including the luggage compartment, the toilet, even the cabin(where the plane is being driven).
Fourty five minutes later agent Buycks came out and called Richard to one side.
"He is not in there." Buycks said.
"Neither is he out here." Richard replied.
"What do we do?" Buycks asked.
"Lets apologise." Richard advised.
"Go on and do that." Buycks ordered.
Richard stepped foward to where the passengers were lined up.
"Ladies and gentlemen, we wish to thank you for your corporation with us in conducting our search. Unfortunately, the man we're looking for isn't aboard. We wish to apologise for any form of inconviniencies we've caused you. We are sorry. Enjoy your flight." Richard said.
There were series of murmuring some incoherent words. Buycks led the way and his men followed.
They got to the airport entrance where their car was parked. Buycks phone ranged.
"Agent Buycks, you have just been fooled. Farouk is not aboard the flight to Russia but on the flight to Romania. He used the Russia flight to distract you so that he can board the Romanian flight which took off eleven minutes ago." Spencer poured out and dropped the call.
"I have just being fooled once again." Buycks lamented angrily.

--to be continued--
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by dammygoody(m): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2013
Of course he must always be fooled...lol...nice work here D9ty7 and happy frontpage in arrears.. grin BTW pope shemoo;leave that bros for me,I'm sure he can see my name boldly written on the seat *frowns*
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2013
--continuation--
The team led by Van Buycks returned back to L.A.T.U after the fruitless search for Farouk.
There was a message from the medical unit that one of Farouk's men who survived the attack is in a critical condition, and would need to be transferred to the general hospital.
"Take him there as soon as possible." Buycks ordered.
A medical team was readied as the man was taken to the hospital for further movement.
Nina philips was seen battling with her system. She was providing codes to locked passways. Finally she intercepted a phone call. It was from Farouk to another man.
She recorded the conversation and sent it to Spencer's computer.
The phone call was an order from Farouk to an unknown man in Latvia, ordering him to be fast in the implant of the bomb at the grand shell cinema.
"Buycks, gather a tactical team, a bomb plot was intercepted and we need to act fast in preventing the attack." Spencer said.
"Okay." Buycks said and left.
Venue: Grand shell cinema.
"Hello this is Agent Andrew the head of the Anti-bomb squad." A man said through the phone.
"This is Agent Buycks of L.A.T.U." Buycks replied.
"A bomb was found in a room on the fourth floor." Andrew said.
"Can you stop it from detonating?" Buycks asked.
"We can but it will take us ten minutes and the bomb will detonate in five minutes time." Andrew replied.
"Then Evacuation seems to be the best solution." Buycks added.
"Yeah, but we have five floors here with each floor having at least two showing room. Approximately we have over three hundred people in here." Andrew explained.
"We have no other choice." Buycks replied.
Just then L.A.T.U tactical team drove into the cinema building.
Buycks phone ranged. It was Agent Milo from the hospital where Farouk man is being treated.

--to be continued--
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Pauls0n(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2013
Still following......
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by popeshemoo(m): 10:43am On Dec 15, 2013
*in d airport about boarding a plane to rome *
# sees on d tv screen : the undercover agent show by d9ty7 is abt to startt#.
Rushes back to counter,"abeg gimme my moni, I no dey travel again.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by popeshemoo(m): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2013
Rushes back to d9ty7 studio. Sees buddy dog on d floor in a pool of blood. Aah #smh#.shebi I warned yu btw dammygoody yu wan kill am ni ....dis guy,my missing of flight must nt b in vain
Nyc work there
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by mohammad11: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2013
Well done. Good one though love it
thumbs up
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by adegwurulez(m): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
A call from the hospital? the guy is dead
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2013
--continuation--
"Agent Buycks." he said over the phone.
"The man is dead." Milo said.
"Dead? How come? But you said he is starting to respond to treatment?" Buyck asked.
"Yes, infact he has started giving us information. We decided to give him a short rest, only for us to come back and meet him dead." Milo explained.
"That's foolishness on your part. You should know that he shouldn't be left alone." Buycks shouted angrily.
"Am sorry boss. The doctor requested us to excuse him, so he can rest." Milo explained.
"Rest? He is a suspect for crying out loud. A doctor is teaching you how to do your job. How can you be so.......oh my God." Buycks lamented angrily.
"His death seem strange, a test has been carried out, the result showed that he was poisoned through injection. The syringe was even on his bedside table." Milo explained.
"That shows how inexperienced the killer was. It should be one of the workers in the hospital." Buycks predicted.
"I thought as much sir." Milo replied.
"Now ground everybody in the hospital, no going in and coming out for the next hour." Buyck ordered.
"Alright sir." Milo replied and ended the call.
Venue: L.A.T.U.
"Hello Richie, this Nina." Nina said over the phone to Richard.
"I am busy." Richard tried waving her off.
"I think there is a mole around here." Nina said.
"A mole?" Richard asked.
"Yeah. Infact he is Anderson's informant but am yet to figure out who the mole is." Nina explained.
"Good job Nina. Get all you can by hacking all personell's phone to monitor the phone calls we make." Richard advised.
"That was the first thing i did." Nina replied.
"Okay, so how about Eric and Nancy?" Richard asked.
"I'll take permission right away. I'll take them to Aunty Clara's place, so that they can resume school." Nina explained.
"Thanks hon. What can i do without you?" Richard asked rhetorically.
"I'll call you later." Nina said and ended the call.
She dropped the call and turned her face to see Oriol staring at her.
"Hey! Why staring at me like that?" She asked playfully.
"You looking good." Oriol replied.
"I'll be taking those kids to where they'll be living now." Nina told him.
"And where is that?" Oriol asked.
"The preston end in the capital city." Nina informed.
"Okay." Oriol replied.
Nina stood up and went to take the permission from Bill Cuevas.
Oriol siezed the opportunity to make a call to Abib, telling him to lay ambush for her.

--to be continued--

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply)

YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Dirty Hustlers / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.