Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> (85262 Views)

How To Be A Nigerian Undercover Writer / Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
Prince and dygeasy una no c me ehn abi una no fit greet d bouncer in d ause...hmmmn dnt make me bounce una out...oya sharp sharp my rojar
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Fonydear(f): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2013
I love actions. Following
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
Fonydear: I love actions. Following
Welcome ma'am
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by KingzPen(m): 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
Love The Back Seat As Usual, Chilling With My Bottle Of Kunu And Watch The Film To End...

Following To The End...
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
walewunmi: Prince and dygeasy una no c me ehn abi una no fit greet d bouncer in d ause...hmmmn dnt make me bounce una out...oya sharp sharp my rojar
You are really working.. Keep it up.. Let me know if you need anything...
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
KingzPen: Love The Back Seat As Usual, Chilling With My Bottle Of Kunu And Watch The Film To End...

Following To The End...
Welcome my king.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
LogoDWhiz: You are really working.. Keep it up.. Let me know if you need anything...
Thats the secretary.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Dchiefpriest(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
***appears on d tread with blood stained hands***i have arived , hmmm i love love stories but crime stories i dnt miss, am lovn dis very wellgringringrin pushs ade from front seat nd sits on his seat....,D9TY were is dat ur dumb headed sec? Bia logo come here now , come nd debrif me gringringringringrin op pardon my manners ,u ar doin a gud job,but go nd complete d oda story before i cast a spell of amnesia on u....
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dchiefpriest: ***appears on d tread with blood stained hands***i have arived , hmmm i love love stories but crime stories i dnt miss, am lovn dis very wellgringringrin pushs ade from front seat nd sits on his seat....,D9TY were is dat ur dumb headed sec? Bia logo come here now , come nd debrif me gringringringringrin op pardon my manners ,u ar doin a gud job,but go nd complete d oda story before i cast a spell of amnesia on u....

hehehehehegringringringrin
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by PrinceAdepoju(m): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
walewunmi: Prince and dygeasy una no c me ehn abi una no fit greet d bouncer in d ause...hmmmn dnt make me bounce una out...oya sharp sharp my rojar
abeg no vex oo, me jst come look if ehmmmmm...i come look if light dey ni oo....NEPA no bring light?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Dchiefpriest(m): 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
stefikal:

hehehehehegringringringrin
hihihihihihi wad up dr u ar welcome to d tread,come nd sit here***push clemzy away nd rearrangd d seat 4 her***
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dchiefpriest: hihihihihihi wad up dr u ar welcome to d tread,come nd sit here***push clemzy away nd rearrangd d seat 4 her***

sits down in the fashion of a queen... Dalu oooooo...clemzy oya park well
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by adegwurulez(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dchiefpriest: ***appears on d tread with blood stained hands***i have arived , hmmm i love love stories but crime stories i dnt miss, am lovn dis very wellgringringrin pushs ade from front seat nd sits on his seat....,D9TY were is dat ur dumb headed sec? Bia logo come here now , come nd debrif me gringringringringrin op pardon my manners ,u ar doin a gud job,but go nd complete d oda story before i cast a spell of amnesia on u....
*falls on the ground* who be that weyrey wey push me? i go kill person o. *sees it was chiefpriest* ah chairman no vex o, na joke i dey joke. i no want make those your gods come visit me
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Dchiefpriest(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
stefikal:

sits down in the fashion of a queen... Dalu oooooo...clemzy oya park well
ohooo my queen am pleased to be sitted beside u ***kiss her hand in a romeo nd juliet manner*** eheee clemzy wat ar u still waitn 4 oya run go update ur tread joor, see ur head! U dey form fyn sexy boy! Mtcheeeem .erm my queen dnt mind him.were dis op sef ?hey dnt keep my queen waitnoooo.***snaps my finger in a magic manner nd a basket of pop corn nd 300cl botle of cock appears, gives dem to my queen.turns d oda side and gives Hameena anoda french k**s ***
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Dchiefpriest(m): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
adegwurulez:
*falls on the ground* who be that weyrey wey push me? i go kill person o. *sees it was chiefpriest* ah chairman no vex o, na joke i dey joke. i no want make those your gods come visit me
hmmmmm*** burnin wit anger***bouncer ! Bouncer!! Bouncer!!! Come nd take dis guy to his tread before i turn him into a basket of popcorn, u ar lucky am in good mood today...***turns with an apology eye to d two ladys***
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dchiefpriest: ohooo my queen am pleased to be sitted beside u ***kiss her hand in a romeo nd juliet manner*** eheee clemzy wat ar u still waitn 4 oya run go update ur tread joor, see ur head! U dey form fyn sexy boy! Mtcheeeem .erm my queen dnt mind him.were dis op sef ?hey dnt keep my queen waitnoooo.***snaps my finger in a magic manner nd a basket of pop corn nd 300cl botle of cock appears, gives dem to my queen.turns d oda side and gives Hameena anoda french k**s ***

#GbagaunModeActivated...
Me i can be a jealousy persons oooo...Hameena took notegringringrin
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:19am On Dec 07, 2013
D9ty7:
Thats the secretary.
thanks boss
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:23am On Dec 07, 2013
it seems you've gotten yourself acquainted with things already.. If you still need anything, let me know...
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2013
--continuation--
venue: latvia anti-terrorist unit. Conference room 2.
Time: 12pm.
"Agent Mill what clue do you have on the terrorists?" Bill asked.
"Presently, there are no tangible clues. All we have is that they are camped on the north border of pretora. Also is a man call Rofl Anderson in the group." Agent Mill explained.
"Anderson? Vicky run a search on him." Bill commanded.
"A minute please." Vicky requested.
The conference room became silent. The only sound that could be heard is the sound of the keyboard and the ticking of the clock."
"Yes, i got it. He is Rofl oier Anderson. A citizen of Spain and Ecuador. He is thirty five years, he once drafted for employment in L.A.T.U four years ago but wasn't employed. He lived at number......" Vicky was saying when a voice radioed.
"Bill Cuevas, you have Mr president on the line." the voice said.
"Patch him through." Bill said.
"Agent Bill, what do you have on these terrorists?" President Walters asked.
"Mr president, we are still working on it. We'll get back to you in thirty minutes." Bill assured even though he knew it is not possible.
"Okay." The line went dead.
"Reporting live from Latvia Broadcasting corporation my name is Chloe. It was reported that some set of unknown gunmen attacked the convoy of the ex-divisional police unit's chairman Ron Cuevas(dpu) a few minutes ago. Mr Cuevas gave up the ghost after a bullet had hit him." the television reporter said.
"My dad?" Bill shouted and quickly dismissed the meeting.
"Take it easy sir." Vicky advised.
Bill ran out of the conference room and headed for the exit.
Richard packed his things and walked back to his office.
"Richie." A computer operator Nina called.
Richard looked back and saw Nina coming to him.
"Am sorry about your wife." she said.
"Thanks." He replied.
Nina was his long time admirer. They were dating before Richard was transferred from pretora to hampton for a course where he met Anna. He came back a few years later to still meet Nina a single woman at thirty two. Nina was a beautiful woman, with cat eyes and a smooth skin, she had a moderate shape and height. She was a beauty to behold.
Richard got into his office, picked his gun and headed for the exit. He was headed for Golden mall.

--to be continued--

2 Likes

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 8:35am On Dec 07, 2013
Oyaaa now..lets go dere
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by kingphilip(m): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2013
Shey na so golden mall far reach wey him neva reach?
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
Come continue na... Aaarrrgghh! grin ....
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
--Continuation--
Richard drove into L.A.T.U at exactly 3:15pm with Eric on the passenger seat. He parked the land cruiser in the parking lot and walked to the entrance with Eric by his side.
They did there clearance at the security post, then walked in through the hallway. Eric was amazed as to the way the computer stations were arranged. There are about thirty computes sets, with a telephone and a video call device attached to it on each table.
Richard took his son into his office and sat him down. He offered him a bottle of an energy drink.
Ten minutes into their arrival his phone ranged.
"Agent Richard on the line." He said.
"Mr Cuevas requests to see you now in his office." the operator said.
"Okay." Richard replied.
He stood up and headed for the door.
"I'll be right back boy." he told his son.
"Alright dad." Eric replied.
Richard got to the entrance of Cueva's office.
He knocked on the door.
"Come in." Bill said.
He pushed the door open and he walked in.
"And what do you think you are doing?" Bill asked.
Knowing what he was driving at.
"Mr Cuevas, my attention was called for and i had to go so as to know the situation of things." he explained.
"Your wife was shot. Thats all." Bill yelled.
"She is dead." Richard replied.
"May her soul rest in peace, same with my father." Bill said.
"Amen." Richard responded.
"The reason for calling you is that we've gotten a clue to which we can get Anderson." Bill explained.
"Anderson? Who is Anderson?" Richard asked.
"Rofl Oier Anderson. The man behind all those terrorist attack. Or weren't you around when we had the debriefing session." Bill shouted angrily.
"My mind was not there, i was thinking about my wife." he said.
"You'd better get you mind together, your wife is gone. You need to face your job squarely." Bill advised.
"But i guess, i should be given some days off to recover from the loss." Richard requested.
"With the situation at hand now. We can't afford not to have you around for an hour. So, no leave/off for you." Bill explained.
"I want a week off and nothing is gonna stop it. We can resume the investigation when i come back or better still let another person take charge." he pleaded.
"The federal government want our response as soon as possible." Bill said.
"I have no business with the people in government." Richard replied.
"You have no choice than to work in relation to the rule of this corporation and that of the government." Bill said.
"My wife was killed some few hours ago, you were here, the government was there but you couldn't do anything about it and now you are telling to nab a suspect. I want a leave to get myself together, nothing more nothing less." Richard shouted angrily causing every staff in the coputer department to look in the direction of Bill's office.
Bill pressed a securitybutton on his table.

--to be continued--

2 Likes

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Hameenat94(f): 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
stefikal:

#GbagaunModeActivated...
Me i can be a jealousy persons oooo...Hameena took notegringringrin
very very jealous
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
Update coming later. Pls drop you comments.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Almuhsin(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
*enters the thread in a rush to catch the front sit and sees Dchiefpriest and his folks there already* 0oops! Hailing the sec gen.(logowhiz) and the bouncer(walewunmi) then walks and sits behind Stefikal and whispers to her ear***don't take the drink cos it is half filled with d chief priest's love portion that enchants women to him forever *****undecided All greetings to d op D9ty7 what a good startup.... more strength to you.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
Almuhsin: *enters the thread in a rush to catch the front sit and sees Dchiefpriest and his folks there already* 0oops! Hailing the sec gen.(logowhiz) and the bouncer(walewunmi) then walks and sits behind Stefikal and whispers to her ear***don't take the drink cos it is half filled with d chief priest's love portion that enchants women to him forever *****undecided All greetings to d op D9ty7 what a good startup.... more strength to you.
thanks man
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by janeso(f): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
Weldone...gud write up more grease to ur pen
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
janeso: Weldone...gud write up more grease to ur pen
Thanks ma'am.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hameenat94:
very very jealous

wink

Almuhsin: *enters the thread in a rush to catch the front sit and sees Dchiefpriest and his folks there already* 0oops! Hailing the sec gen.(logowhiz) and the bouncer(walewunmi) then walks and sits behind Stefikal and whispers to her ear***don't take the drink cos it is half filled with d chief priest's love portion that enchants women to him forever *****undecided All greetings to d op D9ty7 what a good startup.... more strength to you.

Ah! And I don tk 1sip oooo...no wonder I just dey see roses dey fly around since... I no drink againgringringrin

@D9ty7: gud job, more speed to ur fingers
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by ESIXLOVE: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
my oga, i dey ur back.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
ESIXLOVE: my oga, i dey ur back.
U're welcome man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Dirty Hustlers / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.