Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> (85195 Views)

How To Be A Nigerian Undercover Writer / Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Clemzy16(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2013
Still following like crazy
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 5:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
That's ma boss!
Clemzy16: Still following like crazy
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
Viewing this topic- clemzy16(m), LogoDWhiz(m), Pixtuk(m), D9ty7(m), Ifyude(f).
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Emzypaz(m): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2013
Am sooo loving this story. Fp things.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
walewunmi:
Aiit u've bin offered d job bt abeg no b 2dey chop chop evrytym oh ehen u knw say 2much calories in a day is nt gud 4 d body...a round of applause 2d newest member of staff...*KPA KPA KPA* so apy finally we av a lady in d team grin,LOGOWHIZ no go scope d girl ehen else I wud just transfer u lol
U shall resume immediately secretary LOGOWHIZ sign ur employment Letter,wia dis LOGOWHIZ dey sef..
Ogami nice work I enjoy ur update bt una lyk 2dey put us 4suspense hun!lool
I've been busy bro... My work as a secretary is really stressful, so many things to be done.. Yours is to stay by the gate and carry out your duties...
Lol.. Don't worry, she's safe.. Our policy here doesn't allow the existence of love affairs between two staffs...

Hameenat94:
im interested afterall ive been hungry since yesterday.
You are highly welcome on board... Nice to have you around.. . Congrats.. wink

walewunmi: tank u boss *grinninig widely grin*
Dis update totori me oh bt as stefkal has said dere sum naija form of english here n there...bt all d same nice work ogami...LOGOWHIZ abeg wake up joor see ow e dey snore sef *gives him 1hot slap 4bak grin*
Lol.. Mr bouncer, no make i treat your Bleep up o.. No try am again ooo... There are many ways I can make you suffer.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
LogoDWhiz: I've been busy bro... My work as a secretary is really stressful, so many things to be done.. Yours is to stay by the gate and carry out your duties...
Lol.. Don't worry, she's safe.. Our policy here doesn't allow the existence of love affairs between two staffs...

Lol.. Mr bouncer, no make i treat your Bleep up o.. No try am again ooo... There are many ways I can make you suffer.

chai! *fastens seat belt*, make I watch action film part 2grin
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2013
Secretary(LogoDWhiz) and Bouncer(Walewunmi), see me in my office now.
Warns:-You guys need to take your time.
Now you the bouncer(Walewunmi), you must get a peacemaker before the day runs out.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2013
D9ty7: Secretary(LogoDWhiz) and Bouncer(Walewunmi), see me in my office now.
Warns:-You guys need to take your time.
Now you the bouncer(Walewunmi), you must get a peacemaker before the day runs out.

Yes boss.. Would do so...
This will never happen again...
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Clemzy16(m): 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
*in phyno's voice* now i'm finally here, like oliver twist, i need more!!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
LogoDWhiz: I've been busy bro... My work as a secretary is really stressful, so many things to be done.. Yours is to stay by the gate and carry out your duties...

See dis otondo oh mosquitoe leg u won challenge me hun u dey blind abi u no c my biceps and packs abeg if u no want visit hospital just maintain ursef oh...loool grin let's nt derail dis thread we go meet for room...hope say u don sign dat paper n make sure u send am 2d gal oh if possible via email...ehen my people hope say una dey enjoy d tori if u nid anytin 4dis thread let us knw...*we re here 2please ur reading pleasure grin*

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
walewunmi:
See dis otondo oh mosquitoe leg u won challenge me hun u dey blind abi u no c my biceps and packs abeg if u no want visit hospital just maintain ursef oh...loool grin let's nt derail dis thread we go meet for room...hope say u don sign dat paper n make sure u send am 2d gal oh if possible via email...ehen my people hope say una dey enjoy d tori if u nid anytin 4dis thread let us knw...*we re here 2please ur reading pleasure grin*
There are many ways to kill a rat...
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2013
Update suspended until the bouncer and the secretary settle their differences.
Don't forget to get the peacemaker.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2013
Viewing this topic:- Stefika(f), Ziziola(m), d9ty7(m) and 1 guest.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
D9ty7: Update suspended until the bouncer and the secretary settle their differences.
We are on thesame page.. All is well..
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
D9ty7: Update suspended until the bouncer and the secretary settle their differences.

suspended? Logo n Wale oya settle am sharply b4 I call DChiefPriest 4 una
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
Viewing this topic:- Tapout(m), Adinije(f), Lorpeh(f), productivity, Cencinho(m).
Please don't hesitate to drop your comments.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
--to be continued--
"Dad, i've been searching for you. I want to tell you something." Eric said on sighting his father.
"What is it boy?" Richard asked.
"When am i going back home?" Eric asked.
"You can't go home now. Its not safe. You'll go and stay with Aunty Clara." Richard replied.
"Okay. So when am i going?" Eric asked.
"Next week." Richard replied.
They kept on gisting for the next twenty minutes.
"If you need anything, call Nina." Richard said and left.
He met Nina by the hallway with a plate of food.
"Richie, i thought you are out to get Farouk Lan?" Nina asked.
"Yeah but i have to see my boy." Richard replied.
"You could leave that to me." Nina assured.
"That's very nice of you." Richard complimented.
Nina walked in and gave Eric the food in her hand.
L.A.T.U tactical team on their way to Haspersfield steel rolling company.
Chris phone rang and he picked the call.
"Hello agent Chris my parents has been killed by Abib and his men." Nancy cried.
"Take it easy. Where are you now?" Chris asked.
"Am in Oisbourne gas station." She replied.
"Stay put. I'll join you there now." Chris said and ended the call.
"Mr and Mrs Douglas has been murdered." Chris said to Richard who nodded his head in pity.
The tactical team comprising of six men diverted and drove towards the gas station in Oisbourne. Chris came out from the car and walked towards Nancy.
"Hey! Take heart dear." Chris said.
She nodded her head.
Chris removed a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to her.
"Go to L.A.T.U and ask for Agent Oriol." Chris said and walked back to the waiting car.
Venue: Haspasfield Steel rolling company.
"Go through the west wing and cover the west exit. You and you to the south. Chris come with me." Richard gave instructions and walked into the company.
Haspersfield was a Construction company established by the first president of the country.
"Goodday." Richard greeted the security man.
"Yes." The security man replied.
"I am Agent Richard from L.A.T.U. I seek Mr Harmin Hodzic." Richard said.
Richard produced his I.D card as well as Chris and the security man granted them entry.
They continued walking towards the production plant. Just then a man appeared from afar. Chris informed Richard about the man and looking at him properly. Behold it was Rofl Anderson.

--to be continued--

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ghen ghen
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tarrh we don settle my ogami,LOGOWHIZ na my boy him just dey form macho man **logo cum ova here (gives him a friendship hug n pat his head n he chuckled)* u c we don settle @stefkal I dey vex 4 u n d9ty7 (go n chek ur thread on d story meant to be)& even logo sef bt I don 4give logo sha bt u n d9ty7 una dey my detention lol...

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Hameenat94(f): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hmmmm.I fear 4 Nancy nd Eric
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hameenat94: Hmmmm.I fear 4 Nancy nd Eric
U dey fear 4 nancy abi u no fear 4 ur job ehn all dis people 4 front row u nava serve dem drinks oh!abi u don forget say u re our store keeper/waitress!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2013
walewunmi:
Tarrh we don settle my ogami,LOGOWHIZ na my boy him just dey form macho man **logo cum ova here (gives him a friendship hug n pat his head n he chuckled)* u c we don settle @stefkal I dey vex 4 u n d9ty7 (go n chek ur thread on d story meant to be)& even logo sef bt I don 4give logo sha bt u n d9ty7 una dey my detention lol...

abeg no vex for me oooo...but i go lyk dey dt detention till tomorrow...shey AC, bed and pillow dey d rum shaaa? make I chillexwinktongue
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Clemzy16(m): 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
Nice update
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Tapout(m): 5:36am On Dec 13, 2013
D9ty7: Viewing this topic:- Tapout(m), Adinije(f), Lorpeh(f), productivity, Cencinho(m).
Please don't hesitate to drop your comments.

Ur realy good bro..I decided 2 follow this topic after reading "teenage love"...nice*thumb's up*
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by KingzPen(m): 7:18am On Dec 13, 2013
There's always something to learn... Feeling my Boss... 'Ise rere o duro,' which means '..............'
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 7:18am On Dec 13, 2013
stefikal:

abeg no vex for me oooo...but i go lyk dey dt detention till tomorrow...shey AC, bed and pillow dey d rum shaaa? make I chillexwinktongue
Nah al dose social amenities (lol) no dey detention...as per say u b my personal person I go leave u,bt dnt try it again!!!

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:41am On Dec 13, 2013
--continuation--
"Richie do we stop him or we go for what we came for?" Chris asked.
"Let's stop him." Richard said.
They approached towards Anderson in a calm way. On seeing Richard he turned to the left with the aim of escaping through the west gate.
Agent Richard and agent Chris followed suit.
"Agent Ortiz, target on his way to the west exit." Richard informed.
"Copy that." Ortiz replied.
Immediately Anderson reached the west exit and saw two armed men he removed his gun and opened gunfire. Agent Pete was hit on the chest while agent Ortiz was hit on the arm.
Anderson got to the gate in no time and ran out before Richard and Chris could get him.
"Call the medical team." Richard said to Chris.
They pursued Anderson till they got to the main road.
"Agent Meyler come in direction where the car was parked. Target is escaping." Richard said to the agent guarding the main gate.
Agent meyler and agent Rouve came to join Richard and chris and off they went after Anderson.
Anderson was driving towards Oisbourne but on seeing the agents trailing him, he diverted to Carrow road.
"Put a call through to the backup team."Richard told Meyler.
Agent Meyler called L.A.T.U but dropped the call in less than a minute.
"Dron wants us back now." Meyler told Richard.
"What about the backup team?" Richard asked.
"Grounded sir." Meyler replied.
"By who?" Richard asked.
"Dron." Meyler replied.
"Let's see how long we are gonna go with four men." Richard said.
Chris intensified his speed, in a blink of an eye, they are directly behind Anderson's car.
"Lets wait till he makes the last bend to the right which leads to the lonely road, then we strike." Richard ordered.
To their utmost suprise, Anderson turned to the left and ran along a an overhead bridge. He stopped at a distance, removed a bag from the car, then he dived into the big river beneathe the bridge.
Richard seeing this fired countless bullets into the river with the aim of hitting him but he was gone.
Just then Meylers phone ranged.
"Agent Meyler, where are you. It was reported that Harmin Hodzic left Haspasfield a few minutes ago. And am sure you couldn't get him. Hope you've gotten Anderson?" Dron poured out.
-¤END OF CHAPTER 2¤-
--to be continued--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:50am On Dec 13, 2013
Tapout:

Ur realy good bro..I decided 2 follow this topic after reading "teenage love"...nice*thumb's up*
Thanks for being a faithful follower.
KingzPen: There's always something to learn... Feeling my Boss... 'Ise rere o duro,' which means '..............'
good work continues. Oga thank God you're still following.
Clemzy16: Nice update
Thanks boss.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Yemxy005(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2013
Wow...am finally wit u guyz wit my snail speedcheesy...oga d9ty7...i dy feel u ooo
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2013
Welcome bro
Yemxy005: Wow...am finally wit u guyz my snail speedcheesy...oga d9ty7...i dy feel u ooo
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Hameenat94(f): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2013
walewunmi:
U dey fear 4 nancy abi u no fear 4 ur job ehn all dis people 4 front row u nava serve dem drinks oh!abi u don forget say u re our store keeper/waitress!
taarh. I apply as a storekeeper nt 2 in 1.c as crowd full dis cinema,u wan kill me?abeg i b lepa oh.i no fat @ll.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hameenat94:
taarh. I apply as a storekeeper nt 2 in 1.c as crowd full dis cinema,u wan kill me?abeg i b lepa oh.i no fat @ll.
This one that u're not fat. Hope you won't start eating the goodies in the store to become fat?
If i catch you ehn, na inside my office you go celebr8 xmas. Lol....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Dirty Hustlers / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.