Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) (23027 Views)

Who Scored The Best Goal In Brazil 2014 Fifa World Cup.. / Brazil 2014: Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win!! / Dangerous National Teams That Might Be Under-rated At Brazil 2014! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2013
naija noni:
Bull talk.Name one big team in world football ghana has ever defeated ??.Ghana has never ever ever defeated any big team in world football.And i'm talking about d likes of germany,brazil,france,italy,argentina,portugal,spain and teams within this class.All d times u have faced teams like this,u were flogged,u couldnt even score.The biggest team ghana has ever defeated in world football is a mediocre czech republic.Imagine,and u want to beat germany and portugal ??.Hahahahah,its good to dream,but its not good to deceive urself.You couldnt even beat mediocre teams,d likes of japan,turkey dis year,you were spanked by japan.
Even in ur last two world cups you won only matches against mediocre and average teams(serbia,czech,U.S.A) and lost woefully to d big teams(germany,italy,brazil).
Now God don catch una,you were placed with two big teams(Germany and portugal),so as usual u'll be whooped by dis two teams cos that has always been ur fate against these kind of teams.
Sorry to say,but ghana is leaving d world cup with only a point.And that is a draw against U.S.A.

Nigeria will leave before Ghana, mark my word.
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by naijanoni(m): 7:00am On Dec 08, 2013
Jigga_man101:

With your under 28 team, what about your under 20 team in the World Cup. What did they do in the World Cup. I see your senior team performing the same way your under 20 performed in the World Cup.
And what did ur U-20 team achieve in d world cup ??.BRONZE !!!!!.You didnt win it.But we won d U/17 worldcup.
AFCON champions
U/17 worldcup champions
World cup qualification.
All these achievements in one year.No bi beans.
Nigeria had arguably of d best achievements in football in d whole world this year.
Ghana can only boast of Wafu this year.Hahahahahahaha
If u add WAFU to ur achievements,then i'll add Mandela cup to nigeria's achievement,Becos the mandela cup is a more valuable trophy than d useless WAFU.
CAF nominees for african team of the year:-
Nigeria,ethiopia,bourkina faso.

*Wears glasses*.OMG i cant find ghana there !!!.

African youth team of the year.
CAF didnt even bother nominating.
Nigerian U/17 team is d only nomination and d automatic winner.

*Wears glasses*.
OMG i cant find ghana's U/17 or U/20 team.
Buhahhaahahaha.

5 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 7:19am On Dec 08, 2013
naija noni:
And what did ur U-20 team achieve in d world cup ??.BRONZE !!!!!.You didnt win it.But we won d U/17 worldcup.
AFCON champions
U/17 worldcup champions
World cup qualification.
All these achievements in one year.No bi beans.
Nigeria had arguably of d best achievements in football in d whole world this year.
Ghana can only boast of Wafu this year.Hahahahahahaha

CAF nominees for african team of the year:-
Nigeria,ethiopia,bourkina faso.

*Wears glasses*.OMG i cant find ghana there !!!.

African youth team of the year.
CAF didnt even bother nominating.
Nigerian U/17 team is d only nomination and d automatic winner.

*Wears glasses*.
OMG i cant find ghana's U/17 or U/20 team.
Buhahhaahahaha.

All those are there for afcon team of the year because they are all Cinderella stories. No one really take y'all serious. Lady Luck shined on yall. These are all teams no one expect much from. Now u wonder why World Cup analysts picked Iran over Nigeria. Ethiopia is there because Nigeria made them look good. Burkina is there because they were able to defeat the mighty black stars in penalty, Nigeria is there because Lady Luck and Ivory Coast made them look good.

Ps we have won under 17 before 2 times, now have u ever won under 20. I am waiting

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by naijanoni(m): 7:26am On Dec 08, 2013
Jigga_man101:

All those are there for afcon team of the year because they are all Cinderella stories. No one really take y'all serious. Lady Luck shined on yall. These are all teams no one expect much from. Now u wonder why World Cup analysts picked Iran over Nigeria.
LMAO.Mr analyst-obsessed.You are d biggest liar on earth.Provide me at least THREE CREDIBLE links were they picked iran ahead of nigeria.
Majority placed nigeria only behind argentina.I can provid EIGHT different links for that.
But i'll provide u three links were they placed ghana at d buttom of the group even behind U.S.A.
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 7:29am On Dec 08, 2013
naija noni:
LMAO.Mr analyst-obsessed.You are d biggest liar on earth.Provide me at least THREE CREDIBLE links were they picked iran ahead of nigeria.
Majority placed nigeria only behind argentina.I can provid EIGHT different links for that.
But i'll provide u three links were they placed ghana at d buttom of the group even behind U.S.A.

Go to the fifa World Cup draw thread I have the links over there. I know some say Ghana would not come out and some even say we will not win a game. Do know what I say. That's why we play the game. In 06, 10 most analyst gave Ghana no chance but what happened?
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by naijanoni(m): 7:36am On Dec 08, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Go to the fifa World Cup draw thread I have the links over there. ?
You've just lost ur credibility on NL."World cup thread".Those are comments from bias,arm-chair,naive fans 4rm all over d world.I thought u said analyst ??.
Provide the links here on NL on this thread for everybody to see,if u are not lying.
And i mean world cup group analysis and predictions from proper proffesional FOOTBALL analysts.

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 7:39am On Dec 08, 2013
naija noni:
You've just lost ur credibility on NL."World cup thread".Those are comments from bias,arm-chair,naive fans 4rm all over d world.I thought u said analyst ??.
Provide the links here on NL on this thread for everybody to see,if u are not lying.
And i mean world cup group analysis and predictions from proper proffesional FOOTBALL analysts.

There are plenty most had either Nigeria or Bosnia but some did have Iran. Your brethren got all worked up over the article. Is a shame that people have doubts about Nigeria considering is a weak group. If Ghana was place in that group there would not be any doubt about Ghana making it out.
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by naijanoni(m): 7:57am On Dec 08, 2013
Jigga_man101:

There are plenty most had either Nigeria or Bosnia but some did have Iran. Your brethren got all worked up over the article. Is a shame that people have doubts about Nigeria considering is a weak group. If Ghana was place in that group there would not be any doubt about Ghana making it out.
Again those are comments from naive,bias fans from all over d world,some who know nothing about football.I too as a bias football fan who hates brazil and love cameroon,can go to that thread and place cameroon ahead of brazil.That describes how naive and invalid opinions 4rm football fans are.I said provide me three different links of proper analysis from professional football analysts where they placed iran ahead of nigeria.
Provide me something like these:-
http://m.torontosun.com/2013/12/06/world-cup-2014-preview-and-games-to-watch

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1640370/predictions-preview?cc=3888

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/soccer-insider/wp/2013/12/06/world-cup-draw-analyzing-the-groups-for-brazil-2014/?wpmk=MK0000203

These are proper analysis from professional football analysts were they placed nigeria only behind argentina.
If you cant provide 3 different links like that to back ur arguments and claims,then all u've been saying since is bullshit

3 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by IloveGH: 8:34am On Dec 08, 2013
safarigirl: Maybe we're doing well cuz TB Joshua's boy- Onazi is in our team.

grin grin grin grin grin And may the "Group Stage Syndrome" finally be broken in Brazil! AMEN!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by striker9(m): 9:54am On Dec 08, 2013
Jigga_man101:

All those are there for afcon team of the year because they are all Cinderella stories. No one really take y'all serious. Lady Luck shined on yall. These are all teams no one expect much from. Now u wonder why World Cup analysts picked Iran over Nigeria. Ethiopia is there because Nigeria made them look good. Burkina is there because they were able to defeat the mighty black stars in penalty, Nigeria is there because Lady Luck and Ivory Coast made them look good.

Ps we have won under 17 before 2 times, now have u ever won under 20. I am waiting
Have you ever won OLYMPIC?ok how about a SILVER?
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Obrafour(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2013
Head to head stats Ghana – Nigeria

Ghana
Current FIFA rank: 24

Nigeria:

Current FIFA rank: 36

Ghana
Matches

Nigeria:

Matches

Ghana
Wins

Nigeria:

Wins

Ghana
Drawn

Nigeria:

Drawn

Ghana
Losses

Nigeria:

Losses

Ghana
Goals for

Nigeria:

Goals for

Ghana

Goals difference

Nigeria:

Goals difference

Ghana
The biggest win
7:0

Nigeria:

The biggest win
3:0

Ghana
The biggest loss
0:3

Nigeria:

The biggest loss
0:7

Ghana

The most resultative match
7:0

Nigeria:

The most resultative match
0:7

Ghana

The most resultative draw
2:2

Nigeria:

The most resultative draw
2:2

Ghana

Nigeria:

Omo Naija, una dey carry last as usual, we no be mates.

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by naijanoni(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
??
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by naijanoni(m): 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
Jigga_man101:

With your under 28 team, what about your under 20 team in the World Cup. What did they do in the World Cup. I see your senior team performing the same way your under 20 performed in the World Cup.
And what about your U/17 team what did they achieve in d worldcup ??
OMG,they couldnt even get out of d group stage in d african tournament talkless of qualifying 4 d world cup.Woeful !!.
At least nigeria reached d round of 16 in d U/20 world cup without permutations.

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by naijanoni(m): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
Jigga_man101:

And have u ever won the Olympic gold(U/23) ??.Abi that is a higher age-grade tounament than d U/20s.
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by naijanoni(m): 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
Jigga_man101:

All those are there for afcon team of the year because they are all Cinderella stories.
Hahahahaha AFCON team of the year ??.This guy is deluded.
What did ethiopia do at afcon ?.They didnt qualify 4rm d group stage,but they were nominated ahead of ur black rats.
CAF the african football governing body said "African team of the year",i didnt see "AFCON team of d year".Only ghanaians believe they did well this year.
Outside ghana nobody acknowledges your team doing well this year.
When defeating egypt 6-1 at kumasi was the best thing ghana did this year.Why would you be nominated for african team of the year ??.Even your "european analyst" friends wouldnt do so if they were to nominate d best african team for 2013.
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
naija noni:
Hahahahaha AFCON team of the year ??.This guy is deluded.
What did ethiopia do at afcon ?.They didnt qualify 4rm d group stage,but they were nominated ahead of ur black rats.
CAF the african football governing body said "African team of the year",i didnt see "AFCON team of d year".Only ghanaians believe they did well this year.
Outside ghana nobody acknowledges your team doing well this year.
When defeating egypt 6-1 at kumasi was the best thing ghana did this year.Why would you be nominated for african team of the year ??.Even your "european analyst" friends wouldnt do so if they were to nominate d best african team for 2013.

Think about this, and just use your common sense. How can a team that did not make it out of the group stage or go to the World Cup be nominated over a team that went to semis and World Cup. The reason Ghana is not among the team of the year is because well Ghana is expected to be in semis and finals every year while Nigeria, burkina and Ethiopia are seen as underdogs. That nomination is more of an insult, considering the teams nominated.

Ps u know what I meant when I said afcon instead african team of the year. I had afco on my mind. Ghanaians will be the first to tell u that we did not do well hence the reason we dash Mali the third place game. Is either win it all or nothing. With that being said apart from Nigeria what other team had a better year than Ghana?
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by naijanoni(m): 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by naijanoni(m): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Lady Luck shined on yall. These are all teams no one expect much from.
LMAO luck .In this 21st century Nigeria and egypt are the only teams that have won the afcon comfortably.We didnt have to go into extra-time or penalties to win matches.We won all our knock-out stage matches even before 70 minutes.We didnt rely on monkey penalties,we scored goals 4rm open play.
Go and re-watch all three knock-out stage matches again(Ivory coast,mali,and bourkina faso).
We dominated and crucified all 3 opponents with free flowing,entertaining football.Check the possesion,shots on goal STATS.You call that luck ??.Hahahahaha.

Let me explain to u luck.Ghana reaching the quarter-finals in 2010 world cup.That is LUCK.
Having to rely on penalties and sending off of opponent players to win or draw matches,that is LUCK.
Ghana 1-0 serbia.
You needed a penalty and d sending off of a serbian player to win dat match.
Germany 1-0 ghana.No penalty for ghana and no sending-off of a german player.How would u win ??.

Ghana 1-1 austrailia.
There was a penalty and a sending off of an austrailian player.How would you loose ??.Again u had to rely on a penalty and a sending-off to score and draw.
Now Qualifying 4rm that group is the real definition of LUCK.Having to rely on penalties and sending off of players to get results.Ghana didnt even score a goal 4rm open play in dat group.
Round of 16
Ghana 2-1 U.S.A.
This time u scored 4rm open play but had to struggle really hard and wait till extra-time to win.

Ghana's performance at d 2010 world cup,is the better definition of LUCK and not nigeria's afcon triumph which we won comfortably without stress.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
[quote author=naija noni][/quote]

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by safarigirl(f): 3:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
Jigga_man101:

Think about this, and just use your common sense. How can a team that did not make it out of the group stage or go to the World Cup be nominated over a team that went to semis and World Cup. The reason Ghana is not among the team of the year is because well Ghana is expected to be in semis and finals every year while Nigeria, burkina and Ethiopia are seen as underdogs. That nomination is more of an insult, considering the teams nominated.

Ps u know what I meant when I said afcon instead african team of the year. I had afco on my mind. Ghanaians will be the first to tell u that we did not do well hence the reason we dash Mali the third place game. Is either win it all or nothing. With that being said apart from Nigeria what other team had a better year than Ghana?
football goes beyond West Africa and from what I hear, Ethiopia has been doing well this year in Eastern Africa, they were the only EA team to have qualified for the final round of play-offs, I mean, they came out of nowhere with a 99% home-based team and held their own at AFCON and qualified for CHAN too. Those guys have done EA football good this year. @ bin gbabo, is this thread a 'black stars of Ghana' thread in the absence of the main one?
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2013
naija noni: .
LMAO luck .In this 21st century Nigeria and egypt are the only teams that have won the afcon comfortably.We didnt have to go into extra-time or penalties to win matches.We won all our knock-out stage matches even before 70 minutes.We didnt rely on monkey penalties,we scored goals 4rm open play.
Go and re-watch all three knock-out stage matches again(Ivory coast,mali,and bourkina faso).
We dominated and crucified all 3 opponents with free flowing,entertaining football.Check the possesion,shots on goal STATS.You call that luck ??.Hahahahaha.

Let me explain to u luck.Ghana reaching the quarter-finals in 2010 world cup.That is LUCK.
Having to rely on penalties and sending off of opponent players to win or draw matches,that is LUCK.
Ghana 1-0 serbia.
Germany 0-1 ghana.No penalty for ghana and no sending-off of a german player.How would u win ??.

Ghana 1-1 austrailia.
There was a penalty and a sending off of an austrailian player.How would you loose ??.Again u had to rely on a penalty and a sending-off to score and draw.
Now Qualifying 4rm that group is the real definition of LUCK.Having to rely on penalties and sending off of players to get results.Ghana didnt even score a goal 4rm open play in dat group.
Round of 16
Ghana 2-1 U.S.A.
This time u scored 4rm open play but had to struggle really hard and wait till extra-time to win.

Ghana's performance at d 2010 world cup,is the better definition of LUCK and not nigeria's afcon triumph which we won comfortably without stress.

if it wasn't penalty kick Ethiopia would have knocked you guys out of the group stage in afcon. If it wasn't penalty Nigeria wouldn't be in World Cup. If it wasn't a disallowed goal u wouldn't be over here making noise because you wouldn't have made it to the World Cup. Now that's Lady Luck which shine on you. In the World Cup there is no luck, that why Nigeria will be packing its bag after two games.
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
safarigirl: football goes beyond West Africa and from what I hear, Ethiopia has been doing well this year in Eastern Africa, they were the only EA team to have qualified for the final round of play-offs, I mean, they came out of nowhere with a 99% home-based team and held their own at AFCON and qualified for CHAN too. Those guys have done EA football good this year. @ bin gbabo, is this thread a 'black stars of Ghana' thread in the absence of the main one?

Nigeria made them look good and like I said bar was set so low that anybody can look good.
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by safarigirl(f): 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
naija noni: .

Ghana 1-0 serbia.
Germany 0-1 ghana.No penalty for ghana and no sending-off of a german player.How would u win ??.

Ghana 1-1 austrailia.
Round of 16
Ghana 2-1 U.S.A.

3 gbosas for your side. Unfortunately, luck didn't favor them in the World Cup draw, so they're making delusional statements on winning Germany and Portugal to mask their nervousness. As far as Ghana and 2014 World Cup is concerned *in M.I's voice* it's already over
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
safarigirl: 3 gbosas for your side. Unfortunately, luck didn't favor them in the World Cup draw, so they're making delusional statements on winning Germany and Portugal to mask their nervousness. As far as Ghana and 2014 World Cup is concerned *in M.I's voice* it's already over

Even though y'all were dash with an easy group Ghana still have a better chance of making it out than Nigeria. We will see, u can't beat Kenya and Malawi and u want to beat World Cup teams.
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by naijanoni(m): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
Jigga_man101:

if it wasn't penalty kick Ethiopia would have knocked you guys out of the group stage in afcon. If it wasn't penalty Nigeria wouldn't be in World Cup. If it wasn't a disallowed goal u wouldn't be over here making noise because you wouldn't have made it to the World Cup. Now that's Lady Luck which shine on you. In the World Cup there is no luck, that why Nigeria will be packing its bag after two games.
huh ??.Okay take away emenike's penalty in d 1st leg.Add the so-called ethiopian disallowed goal
The score would have been ethiopia 2-1 nigeria.
Take away victor moses penalty in d 2nd leg.The score would have been
Nigeria 1-0 ethiopia.
Nigeria still qualifies.

AFCON
Take away nigeria's two penalties against ethiopia
The score might have been 0-0
Also take away zambia's wrongly given penalty(confirmed by CAF),
Nigeria would have won 1-0
Nigeria still qualifies with 5 points.
But take away all ghana's penalties in d 2010 world cup.Ghana would have finished at d buttom of d group.
Nigeria won the afcon comfortably,but ghana reached d worldcup quater-finals of d world cup by LUCK.

And who gave the rule that states "there is nothing like luck in worldcup" and who gave the one that states "there is luck in afcon".
Stop yarning BALLZ puleeease.

5 Likes

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by bingbagbo(m): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
@ safarigirl, and what if its a Ghana thread??
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
naija noni:
huh ??.Okay take away emenike's penalty in d 1st leg.Add the so-called ethiopian disallowed goal
The score would have been ethiopia 2-1 nigeria.
Take away victor moses penalty in d 2nd leg.The score would have been
Nigeria 1-0 ethiopia.
Nigeria still qualifies.

AFCON
Take away nigeria's two penalties against ethiopia
The score might have been 0-0
Also take away zambia's wrongly given penalty(confirmed by CAF),
Nigeria would have won 1-0
Nigeria still qualifies with 5 points.
But take away all ghana's penalties in d 2010 world cup.Ghana would have finished at d buttom of d group.
Nigeria won the afcon comfortably,but ghana reached d worldcup quater-finals of d world cup by LUCK.

And who gave the rule that states "there is nothing like luck in worldcup" and who gave the one that states "there is luck in afcon".
Stop yarning BALLZ puleeease.

I beg without penalties and Lady Luck Nigeria wouldn't have any mouth and u guys would still be insulting your team and Keshi. Now u are behaving like Keshi is God sent and your team is World Cup capable.

That's what I call Lady Luck but sorry it will not shine on you come World Cup and u will pack your bags after two games.
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by safarigirl(f): 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
@jigga, why couldn't Ghana look good at AFCON if anybody could look good there? You guys looked like shiitt, even Ghanaians attested to this. I beleive the curses at KP Boateng and Jordan Ayew came because you guys accused them of refusing to play, hence, your disappointing outing. Without those guys, Ghana is crap. Gospel truth, why are you talking as if your U-20 squad made any impact at Senior level? Are Boateng, Muntari and the Ayews part of the U-20? Cuz those are the guys making impact.

1 Like

Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
safarigirl: @jigga, why couldn't Ghana look good at AFCON if anybody could look good there? You guys looked like shiitt, even Ghanaians attested to this. I beleive the curses at KP Boateng and Jordan Ayew came because you guys accused them of refusing to play, hence, your disappointing outing. Without those guys, Ghana is crap. Gospel truth, why are you talking as if your U-20 squad made any impact at Senior level? Are Boateng, Muntari and the Ayews part of the U-20? Cuz those are the guys making impact.

We still made it to the semis. There can only be one winner and unfortunately it wasn't Ghana. So how did Ghana play crap. Up till the Ivory Coast game which Lady Luck shined on Nigeria. Nigeria was the worst and Lady Luck shined two penalties for u when the game was over for u to beat Ethiopia.
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by safarigirl(f): 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
bin gbagbo: @ safarigirl, and what if its a Ghana thread??
stop sounding hostile, are we fighting? Was just asking cuz of the topic, it has Ghana's Group G opponents on so I guessed this is the new thread
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by safarigirl(f): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2013
@jigga, you made it that far same way you got to QF- LUCK. So stop trying to sound like bad azzes when you guys have benefited from luck more than any other African team. Your 6-1 win against Egypt remains your best performance in 3 years. EOD
Re: Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) by Jiggaman101: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
safarigirl: @jigga, you made it that far same way you got to QF- LUCK. So stop trying to sound like bad azzes when you guys have benefited from luck more than any other African team. Your 6-1 win against Egypt remains your best performance in 3 years. EOD

What's your best performance? I don't see none.

We are badasses can't say for the lucky eagles whose wings are about to be clip by Iran and Bosnia.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal: Nuno Espirito Santo Becomes Favorite To Replace Unai Emery / History Of Nigeria National Football Team / Ghana Vs Uruguay: [2 - 4] On Penalties After [1 - 1] Draw @ World Cup 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.