Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Help! She Wants To Abort My Baby! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Wants To Abort My Baby! (1118 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / My Girlfriend Wants To Abort My Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! She Wants To Abort My Baby! by sisiafrika(f): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
Ok, I will just go straight to the point.
We did it without protection so it resulted in preggy.
I have said it and stood on it that I would never be a protagonist of abortion, so because of that, she did not tell me she was preggy.

Just few days ago, she came to me, rolling on the floor, begging me not to spoil her life.
Why? She has been to the doctor to remove the baby but the baby wont go, this happend to her about 4times.
She toort i was behind it so she was rolling on the florr, begging me to untie her from where I tied her to and let her remove the baby.
I begged her to keep the baby, told her Im ready to father a child but she insisted that until I marry her, she wont keep the baby.
Now I am scared, this is crazy, babies are coming to my dreams to torment me even tho i did not surport her, what is wrong with this chick?? She wants to ruin me emmotionally and psychologically?
Please advice, i dont want to marry now, wanna finish up with my post graduate studies first.
Ha, ladies are wicked, 4 times of abortion? If it had been flushd the first time, I wont even know she went for an abortion, you see?
So please advice me.
Re: Help! She Wants To Abort My Baby! by Alikaxon(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
cry
Re: Help! She Wants To Abort My Baby! by Popowaa: 10:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Then marry her and let her have the babyangryangry
Re: Help! She Wants To Abort My Baby! by dabrake(m): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dude, if she wanna abort your baby, your only chance is negotiation and persuasion, else, you have no chance at all. Same way my ex aborted my child behind me despite my sweet talking.
Re: Help! She Wants To Abort My Baby! by Harmvirus(f): 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
Popowaa: Then marry her and let her have the babyangryangry
I agree with u. Op, u should marry her.
Re: Help! She Wants To Abort My Baby! by stanogb(m): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
Just keep bleeping her...you will bleep off the baby...lol. Why have sex(unprotected) when you are not ready for the baby? It might be twins...OMG
Re: Help! She Wants To Abort My Baby! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
When you were fakafukuing without protection, did you call for help? When will you want to be responsible for your actions?

1 Like

Re: Help! She Wants To Abort My Baby! by sisiafrika(f): 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
stan-ogb:
Just keep bleeping her...you will bleep off the baby...lol. Why have sex(unprotected) when you are not ready for the baby? It might be twins...OMG
read again!!!! He doesnt wants the abortion, she does
Re: Help! She Wants To Abort My Baby! by sisiafrika(f): 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
sexkillz: When you were fakafukuing without protection, did you call for help? When will you want to be responsible for your actions?
cant believe u of all people could reason this way. Read the op again
Re: Help! She Wants To Abort My Baby! by homesteady(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
grin
Re: Help! She Wants To Abort My Baby! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
s!s! afrika:

cant believe u of all people could reason this way. Read the op again
Yes. Sex without protection in 2013(when you are neither expecting a baby, nor expecting to get married) sounds smart to you?

1 Like

Re: Help! She Wants To Abort My Baby! by sisiafrika(f): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2014
I should consider a career in writing fictions.

(1) (Reply)

"The Right Time To Give Up SEX In A Relationship" / 10 Signs That She Is Not That Into You! / A Letter From A Guy To His Future Wifey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.