Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! (8934 Views)

Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones / When A Lady Asks A Guy If He Has A Girlfriend,does It Mean She's Asking Him Out? / My Girlfriend Does Not Use My Pictures On Social Media. Help With Opinion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by 5alive(m): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2013
Am a fan of big b**bs, and i cant do without playin wit it during romance and all. But this my present girlfriend always complain and somtyms get angry weneva i touch. Av askd if it she feels pain weneva i touched it, but she said No,dat it tickles her weneva i touch it and she can stand it. I love this girl but i love touching bobi too. Pls guys wot can i do in this situation
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by SkillzTyler(m): 11:28am On Dec 06, 2013
these op must be a virgin
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by Uceegal: 11:45am On Dec 06, 2013
Op, u wan marry her or just to use n dump her? If its d latter,then let her b,she no wan make her bwest sag just lyk dat...
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by saemmanuel(m): 11:48am On Dec 06, 2013
@op , her name is Stella abi

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by Abbey2878(m): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2013
Modelling dont want guys 2 tourch there bumps!!! May be she is one of dem
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by 5alive(m): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
Uceegal: Op, u wan marry her or just to use n dump her? If its d latter,then let her b,she no wan make her bwest sag just lyk dat...
D gal na wife material jare, but dis one wey d gal dey do, don dey make me to think twice

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by IAMBREEZY: 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
Maybe she don't like you or she have someone else.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
SMH.....
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by xynerise: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
I was here thinking you were taking about her twin sister undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by Elibeng: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
I beleive that she does not want you to use and dump her, she must be a wife material
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by fijiano202(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
I fit break up with girl becos of those twins walahi..Ah i dont joke with it at all,am a pure fan of the magical twins,if u dont even have any yash i no care but its a must,u must come with fully fitted twins,if too say that thing they detachable if fort make sense die
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by Dannylux: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
She doesn't really like you. undecided Just friends with benefits.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by ejifranks(m): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
5alive: Am a fan of big boobs, and i cant do without playin wit it during romance and all. But this my present girlfriend always complain and somtyms get angry weneva i touch. Av askd if it she feels pain weneva i touched it, but she said No,dat it tickles her weneva i touch it and she can stand it. I love this girl but i love touching bobi too. Pls guys wot can i do in this situation

OP the selfish girl no like you simple!!!! pele

In other news

Enjoy new GO and DIE music!! jam of life

https://www.nairaland.com/1541612/new-music-go-die-tne

http:///ubig3el2jbb4
Sweet music[/b]
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by tellwisdom: 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
You better take your dirty fingers off her bboobs angry
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by Confirmbabe(f): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
She is the father of her 'twin', let them be biko cool
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by Tolexander: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sometimes, i wonder what the differences are between the breasts and other body parts.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by Polio: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
5alive: Am a fan of big boobs, and i cant do without playin wit it during romance and all. But this my present girlfriend always complain and somtyms get angry weneva i touch. Av askd if it she feels pain weneva i touched it, but she said No,dat it tickles her weneva i touch it and she can stand it. I love this girl but i love touching bobi too. Pls guys wot can i do in this situation

Leave the fun bags and get the puss..y!
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by Tolexander: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
don't you know it is a sin on the part of the lady to be breast fondled
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
*sighs
Is relationship only about sexuality?
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by LajaLaba: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Trust me she is a witch...Run!
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by Codedrock(m): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
Does she even allow you to fuc*k her? Cos for me na sucking things on point i love sucking those things lyk madt.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by Olugbenger(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
Op undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by Waspy(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
sad embarassed undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by 190: 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
then you have to force the twins out from where they are hidding and suck them dry angry

arent you a man!
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
Well, my religious doctrine is against the touching/killing of twins.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dannylux: She doesn't really like you. undecided Just friends with benefits.
best reply.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by karbridals(f): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sorry to say but she doesn't like u.that is her most tressured place nd when ever u touch them,its irrites her that y she said she can't stand it when u touch her.same reason I give when I trying to like a guy nd its not just work.
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by sweetestguy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
She's a gud girl, and must u touch her bosom?
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by MrCork: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2013

....bro..u mean she doesn't allow u to suck boobsy?...cant u beg? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by solomonochei(m): 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dis gal sweet die she luv sex like fish like water sometime na she de even ask m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ 4 sex but since she came back 4rm skul dis year Ȋ̝̊̅̄ wanted 2 touch her she said she don't want 2 have sex again till she marry even wen Ȋ̝̊̅̄ want her 2 come 2 ma huse she will say Ȋ̝̊̅̄ should come 2 a place n meet her S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ ∂aђ we can sit de n talk n Ȋ̝̊̅̄ luv dis gal I'm jst confuse. Cus m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ȋ̝̊̅̄ N̶̲̥̅̊☺ fit stay wit out sex abeg make una tell m̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ ђã†̥ 2 do Ooº°˚
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by MrCork: 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2013

..quick question...is she dark skin? angry
Re: My Girlfriend Does Not Allow Me To Touch Her Twins. PLEASE HELP!!! by Chiidi(m): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

....bro..u mean she doesn't allow u to suck boobsy?...cant u beg? undecided

excuse, i dun try suck one before, but no milk comot... Why

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland. / This Girl Forced Me To Make Love With Her / How To Become A Millionaire [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.