Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones (34252 Views)

Wonderland!!! This Is Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones. Bad Guys Will Never Tell U / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by bvibesblogger: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
The erogenous zones on women’s bodies are the areas that when touched or stimulated may result in sexual arousal. These areas are hyper sensitive to touch and feel. Compared to men, which erogenous zones mostly include the penis, testicles and anus. Discover your woman’s sexual desire and stop being curious as to what turns her on and what spot to drive her crazy
Ears

Every woman enjoys having her ears licked, sucked, or kissed. Roll your tongue round her ears, try to make it deep in the hole. Blowing her ear is acceptable and don’t actually forget to whisper sweet erotic words. This part of a woman’s body is a good place to start giving her that sensual massage.

Butt

Lots of women like it when you play around with their behinds. They tend to enjoy mild spanking and squeezing of the buttocks. Some women even like their anal passages licked and penetrated with fingers. This will definitely send shivers up and down her spine. This area is highly sensitive in women, although the touch women enjoy varies greatly. Experiment by rubbing this area lightly when she is still clothed. Make your touch firm but gentle, your goal is to arouse not tickle. If this brings pleasure, try it again when you’re between the sheets. Many women also enjoy stimulation that feels a little more naughty. In the heat of the moment try slapping this erogenous zone for the perfect blend of pleasure and pain.

Boobs
The breasts are very sexually sensitive and gentle handling, squeezing, caressing, licking, and sucking of the nipples can be extremely arousing. Hold the two breasts once and cuddle gently. Many women like it when the breasts are been played with so find out how she wants it and give it to her the way she wants. Don’t give into your temptation to grope her like an awkward teenage boy. Some ladies have very sensitive breasts and being too rough may hurt her actually. Light caresses, kissing, as well as sucking of her nipples are better options and can go a long way.

Feet and behind the knees

Many women enjoy having their feet touched, massaged, licked, sucked, caressed. Caress the toes, soles and ankles. The sole can be so pleasant to her body so try to be keen on the idea of giving her a good toe lashing. You’d be surprised at how your woman can be crazy when you gently lick or nibble on the back of her knees because the area is very sensitive so you have to be careful not to over–do it, the sensation can be annoying when it gets too rough or when tickling is too much.

Mouth

The mouth is one special intimate erogenous zone. The lips have more sensitive nerve endings than any other part of the body. That’s one reason kissing is such a turn on, it takes full advantage of this sensitive spot and invites you to play with the mouth’s sweet sensuality. Manipulate her lips right through kissing, licking, and even slight biting. Kissing leads to a lot more than that. Use your tongue and teeth to play with her top and bottom lips. Kiss her with absolute passion.

Nape of the neck

Just breathing on this part of her body will give her goose bumps all over. So just imagine her reaction when you use your tongue or teeth to get her aroused. Use your hands too, lift her hair up gently as you bring your mouth closer to her neck. Then, as you sink your teeth into it, pull on her hair slightly so as to give her that “I want you so bad” impression. This part of a woman’s body is also a good place to start giving her sensual massage and no woman can resist.
Women are different and have their own likes and dislikes. The key to mastering the art of seduction is to pay attention to her body and know what she likes. Give her what she wants, and she will thank you later.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/07/touch-her-here-and-turn-her-on-womens-top-5-erogenous-zones/

5 Likes

Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by asumo12: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by apogeez(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
owk i will try reading all

1 Like

Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by nikkiking(m): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2015
I swear i no read am buh i jus wan comment.

1 Like

Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Akan(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
A woman's erogenous zone can only be unearthed by rich bank deposits

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by ABEngine(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
I think huge credit statements have proven to lead to even more severe o.rgasms ever. Well the sentence "what else do I get you?" right after handing her a fat cheque turns miss frigid loose and have seen to the outright submission of the most morally conscious.

5 Likes

Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by architez: 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
ABEngine:
I think huge credit statements have proven to lead to even more severe o.rgasms ever. Well the sentence "what else do I get you?" right after handing her a fat cheque turns miss frigid loose and have seen to the outright submission of the most morally conscious.

Archtez speaking. As a person of means, I can tell u the above poster is right

1 Like

Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2015
thank God I never new this while I was in secondary shool.
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Hitter(m): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
nikkiking:
I swear i no read am buh i jus wan comment.
LOL.. My teammate!
I didn't see the Pussy cat o
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by twentyk(m): 10:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
IN CASE
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Rex123(m): 12:12am On Jul 07, 2015
Where do you touch a man to turn him on? I want to turn myself on!!
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Naijalifeusa(f): 12:14am On Jul 07, 2015
Akan:
A woman's erogenous zone can only be unearthed by rich bank deposits
TRUE talk grin grin grin grin
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Elymoney(f): 12:15am On Jul 07, 2015
What am I doing here. cheesy
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 07, 2015
What would have happened?
crotonite:
thank God I never new this while I was in secondary shool.

Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 07, 2015
see her mouth like true talk tongue tongue tongue
Naijalifeusa:

TRUE talk grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by ivyT(f): 2:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Bleep Y'all...
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 07, 2015
Make I buy land first
Na this kain thread dey make fp nowadays....
When e reach fp...I go comment
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 07, 2015
kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue cool sad angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry cheesy smiley
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by juddexy2(m): 3:35am On Jul 07, 2015
ivyT:
Bleep Y'all...
talk true, don't these stuff excite you ni?
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by juddexy2(m): 3:36am On Jul 07, 2015
Elymoney:
What am I doing here. cheesy
oh! Sorry, u came here to be lashed

1 Like

Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by boboLIL(m): 3:55am On Jul 07, 2015
Feet and behind the knees Many women enjoy having their feet touched, massaged, licked, sucked, caressed. Caress the toes, soles and ankles. The sole can be so pleasant to her body so try to be keen on the idea of giving her a good toe lashing. You’d be surprised at how your woman can be crazy when you gently lick or nibble on the back of her knees because the area is very sensitive so you have to be careful not to over–do it, the sensation can be annoying when it gets too rough or when tickling is too much.]
true ....I'm d0in 0thers buh I can't try dis abeg

1 Like

Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by reddbone(f): 5:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Squeezing on D butt and kissing on d neck makes me weak at d knees.

4 Likes

Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by whyx06(m): 5:41am On Jul 07, 2015
I wander the kind of information ure passing to N'l babe ....
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Tomiwaa(m): 5:50am On Jul 07, 2015
lol. The OP forgot to add MONEY.
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:56am On Jul 07, 2015
Boobs caressing gets any woman any day. I love women that has kissing as dere weakest point. grin

2 Likes

Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by IamLEGEND1: 6:52am On Jul 07, 2015
me don start to dey fear the kind things wey dem dey post for this section these days.
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 07, 2015
grin
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by kamair237(m): 7:36am On Jul 07, 2015
oboy Ohh if gurl no want doo she no go doo....nomatta How u try...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by tsdarkside(m): 8:20am On Jul 07, 2015
you are too european or think too european...........i yansh your spirit,i dont care about your flesh...the flesh alters and dies,,,but the soul lives forever...if you can touch her soul..then she will explode automaticaly.....

you can not satisfie women only through flesh...thats why you have today so many single women.....

less and less man care about womens souls....

i remember something in the bible saying ::: "in the last days,the hearth of men will turn cold" ....or something like that.....

1 Like

Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Pweedycutie(f): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2015
Lıckıng of knees nd feet?? Lyk seriously

1 Like

Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2015
True talk!

The Neck eh
Re: Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones by Handsome4real(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2015
reddbone:
Squeezing on D butt and kissing on d neck makes me weak at d knees.
Can I get to do that for you wink?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / Mercy Aigbe Drops Her Husband's Name 'Gentry' On Instagram / Could My Boyfriend Be Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.