Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? (3684 Views)

Which Z Beter? Same Bedroom Or Different Bedrooms 4 Maried Couples / Can You Afford To Share The Same Bedroom With Your Partner? / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Dygeasy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
cdamsel: let it go ok kiss
I Already Have Swt.
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by addictiv(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
Its a must o...cant stand seeing her belongings lying here n there. It itches me whenever I see a woman applying make up....I dont know why but it annoys me funny enough i admire it when its on a womans face esp when its applied mildly......so for us to live in peace she gat to have her room where she can keep her makeup containers and dressing table n all other stuff.
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dygeasy: Point Made. Swerve Please undecided
So You were d idiota standing in my front all along. undecided
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
addictiv: Its a must o...cant stand seeing her belongings lying here n there. It itches me whenever I see a woman applying make up....I dont know why but it annoys me funny enough i admire it when its on a womans face esp when its applied mildly......so for us to live in peace she gat to have her room where she can keep her makeup containers and dressing table n all other stuff.
Thank you jare.My bf hates it when there are hairs in the room.It irritates him.If I shud marry someone like that,I no go get my own room where I can be free to brush and comb?
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
lynpetra: Thank u for speaking ur mind jare.Some Pple think say marriage na rice and beans with gbegiri served with big stout.

No matter how sweet ur marriage,there wud be arguments once in a while.Sometimes even your husband needs a little space whenever he needs to fight his own demons,after which you wud sit him down and ask him wat is going on.There are times when you just want ur kids to leave you the hell alone to think clearly.

I am not saying I wudnt share my husband's bed,I just need a personal room.The day e make me vex I enter my room go sleep,if I wake up in d middle of the night with a cool head,I go back and join him.
Rotfl. grin grin grin
But seriously what you typed up there is more of like a guest room rather than your personal separate room.

1 Like

Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
idnoble135:
Rotfl. grin grin grin
But seriously what you typed up there is more of like a guest room rather than your personal separate room.
Lol.Noo ooo.That's not wat I meant at alllll.Women have more properties than men,I wud have a normal room.
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Dygeasy(m): 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
lynpetra: So You were d idiota standing in my front all along. undecided
Keep Calling Names. Shows Who Her Husband Is Gonna Relegate To The Guest Room Eventually. undecided
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
lynpetra: Lol.Noo ooo.That's not wat I meant at alllll. Women have more properties than men, I wud have a normal room.
We can always fix that. Would a bed room of extra length and width do? For clothes, three ward robes should do, won't they? So what other excuse?
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by addictiv(m): 10:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
^^^even if she has a walk in wardrobe it ll never be enough. Nothing wrong with having her own room but you can remove the bed in hers so that there ll be only one bed in your room. If you dont want to sleep separatly.
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
idnoble135:
We can always fix that. Would a bed room of extra length and width do? For clothes, three ward robes should do, won't they? So what other excuse?
Sweery I need to fight my own demons too,I don't want u to b there,esp those 4 days in a month grin grin grin.My body dey pepper me esp in the first two days. cheesy
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
idnoble135:
Sweery I need to fight my own demons too,I don't want u to b there,esp those 4 days in a month grin grin grin.My body dey pepper me like winch esp in the first two days. cheesy
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
lynpetra: Sweery I need to fight my own demons too,I don't want u to b there,esp those 4 days in a month grin grin grin.My body dey pepper me esp in the first two days. cheesy
Erm... Still on the matter, you need just four days off every month, is that it?
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
addictiv: ^^^even if she has a walk in wardrobe it ll never be enough. Nothing wrong with having her own room but you can remove the bed in hers so that there ll be only one bed in your room. If you dont want to sleep separatly.
Yes, there is pls.
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
addictiv: ^^^even if she has a walk in wardrobe it ll never be enough. Nothing wrong with having her own room but you can [s]remove the bed in hers so that there ll be only one bed[/s] in your room. If you dont want to sleep separatly.

THAT'S WICKED OOO angry grin
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
idnoble135:
Erm... Still on the matter, you need just four days off every month, is that it?
Em....it depends. ;Dsometimes another kind of demons can visit unannounced cheesy grin
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
idnoble135: .
Yes, there is pls.

No there isn't.
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dygeasy: Keep Calling Names. Shows Who Her Husband Is Gonna Relegate To The Guest Room Eventually. undecided

Nsi ju gi onu!
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
lynpetra: Em....it depends. ;Dsometimes another kind of demons can visit unannounced cheesy grin
Nah! We can always use the local style- deliverance using broom. grin
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
grin
idnoble135:
;DNah! We can always use the local style- deliverance using broom. grin

grin grin.No wahala as long as say e go solve the mood swings.
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
lynpetra:

No there isn't.
There is. Like some one postulated, that means I'd get a personal bed, i mean, that type that students use. And of course, you know what that means. I shall see where you lodge when you visit my room. tongue
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
lynpetra: grin

grin grin.No wahala as long as say e go solve the mood swings.
Yea, it should. Or you have better ways that it could be solved? Anything that will calm the mood swings. tongue
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
idnoble135:
Yea, it should. Or you have better ways that it could be solved? Anything that will calm the mood swings. tongue
JUST GET ME A PERSONAL ROOM.

OR....
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by pweetixandy: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
lynpetra:
abi o..and sharing a bathroom sef..most men dnt knw hw to use one neatly.
I need my space nd my sanity
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
lynpetra: JUST GET ME A PERSONAL ROOM.

OR....
Now you're typing in caps..... grin Bring it on. What's the alternative?
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
pweetixandy:
Erm... We are talking bed room here. cheesy
And besides, are you in anyway proposing different bathrooms again?
We give upppp
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
pweetixandy:

grin
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
idnoble135:
Now you're typing in caps..... grin Bring it on. What's the alternative?
Whenever am in a bad mood,suggest a thorough stress massage till i sleep cheesy.
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
idnoble135:
We give upppp

Modern rooms now come with bathroom plus toilet.I wud like to share with .my husband for ,one single reason cheesy
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by pweetixandy: 12:10am On Dec 07, 2013
idnoble135:
We give upppp
yes..seperate baths o,men pee on d toilet seat and leave hair on the soap bar.
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by pweetixandy: 12:12am On Dec 07, 2013
lynpetra:

Modern rooms now come with bathroom plus toilet.I wud like to share with .my husband for ,one single reason cheesy
so he can help soap ur back na wink
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 07, 2013
lynpetra: Whenever am in a bad mood,suggest a thorough stress massage till i sleep cheesy.
No P...
lynpetra:

angry And for?
pweetixandy:
yes..seperate baths o,men pee on d toilet seat and leave hair on the soap bar.
Can't you bear with us? tongue
Besides, not all men do that.
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 07, 2013
I don't want to see her in my room always. If I need you, you come to my room. I can't share thesame bathroom with a lady, *pukes*, the days of menstruation, pregnancy spits and all sorts.

Ladies with their clothes up and down, weavon here and there. I can't take that. She should take a room and pack all her belongings.

Ladies with their nagging attitude. If she nags in ma bedroom, she might just ruin my night. So, its better for her nag outside my room, and I play loud "olive D'coque" to subdue it than having her in my room to spoil my "precious" sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Only: Who Do You Prefer In These Two "Babes"? / Why Men Cheat On Their Wives / 18 Year Old Girl Inlove With Father!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.