Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 (38805 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. / Seun Osewa Is Our Mandela In Nigeriav: Freedom Of Expression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by plaindealer: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
jmaine:

Abeg roll go one side make i yarn with better person in Horus . . . .

Face me with your Agbameta, that is the handle i will like to crush you with.

Meanwhile, run along. Adults are gisting . . .

lmao @ this Ode. And the same Horus is still clowning your sttupid asss left and right?

What a born clown just like rretardeen...
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by jmaine: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
plaindealer:

lmao @ this Ode. And the same Horus is still clowning your sttupid asss left and right?

At least the maggot did not deny he is the most despised, rancid, odour assaulting psychiatric patient on this board called Agbameta a.k.a Eko Ile. We are making progress grin . . .

Horus is a guy worth gisting with and not some worthless delinquent like you.

Now Run along dog . . . .

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by jmaine: 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
Horus:

"Only fools duck when the truth is thrown at them."

Look in the mirrow dude and stop your incessant stupidity.

How can you boldly keep a straight chin and say GEJ decision to honour an African great in Nelson Mandela is related to 2015 election

You are too intelligent to tow such a silly, utterly irresponsible and embarrassing view.

Now redeem yourself with your next post. grin
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Horus(m): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
jmaine:

Look in the mirrow dude and stop your incessant stupidity.

How can you boldly keep a straight chin and say GEJ decision to honour an African great in Nelson Mandela is related to 2015 election

You are too intelligent to tow such a silly, utterly irresponsible and embarrassing view.

Now redeem yourself with your next post. grin

Yes fact is fact "Only fools duck when the truth is thrown at them." GEJ don't care about Mandela, he just want publiciy. GEJ should be locked for 27 years in prison before he realise who was Nelson Mandela
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by jmaine: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
Horus:

Yes fact is fact "Only fools duck when the truth is thrown at them." GEJ don't care about Mandela, he just want publiciy. GEJ should be locked for 27 years in prison before he realise who was Nelson Mandela

Mind informing the house how Mandela will help GEJ win the 2015 polls assuming the great man wasn't late .

Your time starts now . . .grin . . .
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by ocelot2006(m): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
cbrass:

Its a pity you forget so easily but I will be nice in reminding you that the whole south( sout-west incusive) voted for jona but our mistake was we didn't read the Terms and Conditions, but we will this time-3times for that matter

The mistake you folks keep making is the assumption that the SW will vote 100% for APC's presidential candidate, forgetting that a HUGE chunk of Lagos population (and a considerable size from other SW states) is made up of people from OTHER geopolitical regions. I'm even willing to bet a month's salary that your fellow tribesmen WILL vote for GEJ.

But you clowns really need to stop spewing hot air here and there, cos you all end crying like Ngige and Buhari, and whining like spoilt brats after you lose. AGAIN. it's getting too boring.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Rad1cal: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
plaindealer:

This unrepentant mongoose with his gene of redundancy.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Rad1cal: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
ocelot2006:

The mistake you folks keep making is the assumption that the SW will vote 100% for APC's presidential candidate, forgetting that a HUGE chunk of Lagos population (and a considerable size from other SW states) is made up of people from OTHER geopolitical regions. I'm even willing to bet a month's salary that your fellow tribesmen WILL vote for GEJ.

But you clowns really need to stop spewing hot air here and there, cos you all end crying like Ngige and Buhari, and whining like spoilt brats after you lose. AGAIN. it's getting too boring.

History will shame them again. cool
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Horus(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
jmaine:

Mind informing the house how Mandela will help GEJ win the 2015 polls assuming the great man wasn't late .

Your time starts now . . .grin . . .

When did I said that?. shocked Use quote and show me!
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by jmaine: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
Horus:

When did I said that?. shocked Use quote and show me!

You called GEJ an hypocrite and an opportunist trying to profit from Mandela demise with respect to winning more votes in 2015 . View your various post below . . . .

Horus:

I was talking about Nelson Mandela and this thread is about Nelson Mandela so I din't fail to adress the topic. You just keep talking about me, me, me, me when this thread is not about me at all. Why this obsession about me?. We all know that GEJ is NOT giving honour to The great Nelson Mandela, GEJ is an hypocrite and a political vulture who simply see the death of Nelson Mandela as an opportunity to have more publicity for himself to win more votes for the next election, that is all what he care about. GEJ cannot even remember a Nelson Mandela Quotes without reading it on a paper before.

And i asked how that is tenable assuming Mandela wasn't even late . . . .
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Horus(m): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
jmaine:

You called GEJ an hypocrite and an opportunist trying to profit from Mandela demise with respect to winning more votes in 2015 . View your various post below . . . .

And i asked how that is tenable assuming Mandela wasn't even late . . . .

And how do you read a quote?, Winning more vote doesnt necessarily mean winning the election, so I never said that Mandela will help GEJ win the 2015 polls. Here GEJ try to help himself. When did I said win the 2015 polls.?. And yes GEJ is an hypocrite and a Vulture. Remember, a Vulture come only after death to feed himself. When Nelson Mandela was alive GEJ didnt care about Mandela. But now After Mandela death the Badluck Vulture jonathan have to use Google to find out what the great Nelson Mandela have accomplished during his life time, and he have to do more Googling to find out some of Nelson Mandela quotes from the internet. A vulture is reputed to gather with others in anticipation of the death of a sick or injured animal or person. This fit perfectly the description of your retardeen
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by jmaine: 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Horus:

And how do you read a quote?, Winning more vote doesnt necessarily mean winning the election, so I never said that Mandela will help GEJ win the 2015 polls. Here GEJ try to help himself. When did I said win the 2015 polls.?. And yes GEJ is an hypocrite and a Vulture. Remember, a Vulture come only after death to feed himself. When Nelson Mandela was alive GEJ didnt care about Mandela. But now After Mandela death the Badluck Vulture jonathan have to use Google to find out what the great Nelson Mandela have accomplished during his life time, and he have to do more Googling to find out some of Nelson Mandela quotes from the internet. A vulture is reputed to gather with others in anticipation of the death of a sick or injured animal or person. This fit perfectly the description of your retardeen

Winning more votes doesn't necessarily means winning the election, but more votes could also transcend to Election Victory. It's extremely hilarious that a grown man will comfortably say eulogising Nelson Mandela can remotely equate to more votes. It just shows you need some good lessons on the political appeals of Nigerians.

Your vulture analogy is totally baseless and inconsequential to the issue at hand. It can only hold water with the progrethieves politicians who are scavengers seeking for the slightest oppotunity to cry murder where there is none.

Just like your insinuating that GEJ is capitalizing on Mandela death to garner more votes.

That is the joke of the day
. . . .
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Olugbenger(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2013
Horus please stop wasting your time on GEJ's paid agent. wink

They are irredeemable. smiley

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Horus(m): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2013
jmaine:

Winning more votes doesn't necessarily means winning the election, but more votes could also transcend to Election Victory. It's extremely hilarious that a grown man will comfortably say eulogising Nelson Mandela can remotely equate to more votes. It just shows you need some good lessons on the political appeals of Nigerians.

Your vulture analogy is totally baseless and inconsequential to the issue at hand. It can only hold water with the progrethieves politicians who are scavengers seeking for the slightest oppotunity to cry murder where there is none.

Just like your insinuating that GEJ is capitalizing on Mandela death to garner more votes.

That is the joke of the day
. . . .

You did say could and could is no certainty. Now if you find the facts hilarious, so what? they still remain, they are still facts.
Nelson Mandela stepped down as South Africa's president after serving a single term only. Now your Badluck Vulture jonathan is seeking for 419 terms in Presidency and you call it your "Mandela"? Bwahahaha!! grin. GEJ fake eulogising of Nelson Mandela are just crocodile's tears, it is a false and insincere display of emotion from an hypocrite crying fake tears of grief. GEJ was not eulogising Nelson Mandela when he was alive.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by jmaine: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2013
Olugbenger: Horus please stop wasting your time on GEJ's paid agent. wink

They are irredeemable. smiley

Maybe you are our treasurer right ? grin. . . .Yeye . . . .
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by jmaine: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2013
Horus:

You did say could and could is no certainty. Now if you find the facts hilarious, so what? they still remain, they are still facts.
Nelson Mandela stepped down as South Africa's president after serving a single term only. Now your Badluck Vulture jonathan is seeking for 419 terms in Presidency and you call it your "Mandela"? Bwahahaha!! grin. GEJ fake eulogising of Nelson Mandela are just crocodile's tears, it is a false and insincere display of emotion from an hypocrite crying fake tears of grief. GEJ was not eulogising Nelson Mandela when he was alive.

What are you saying bruv ?. . .Your super incoherent stories no join. . . .

Your disjointed post above lay no support to your assertion that GEJ eulogy of Mandela is to garner more votes in 2015..

It's sad you all equate every natural occurrence to 2015 polls embarassed
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Farinde60(m): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
It is nt a surpise to hear such a stupid thing when all the asslickers of GEJ hail him to get money ,what a joke.
Hw can dat dude compare the GREAT MANDELA with dat lowly GEJ.what a worldwide disgrace.It is nt a surpise to hear such a stupid thing when all the asslickers of GEJ hail him to get money ,what a joke.
Hw can dat dude compare the GREAT MANDELA with dat lowly GEJ.what a worldwide disgrace.
It is nt a surpise to hear such a stupid thing when all the asslickers of GEJ hail him to get money ,what a joke.
Hw can dat dude compare the GREAT MANDELA with dat lowly GEJ.what a worldwide disgrace.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Farinde60(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
[color=#006600]It is nt a surpise to hear such a stupid thing when all the asslickers of GEJ hail him to get money ,what a joke.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Occurstaem(m): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2013
Oh my God!!! This must be a joke.How can he(Doyin) compare The Great Mandiba to President Jonathan? This dude must be high on alcohol like his boss for him to talk this rubbish.

I swear by God, this is the most ridiculous and gibberish statement i have ever heard.In fact,THIS IS THE JOKE OF THE DECADE.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by onyibajoe(m): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
Pls somebody direct Doyin Okupe to tune 199 on DSTV and be schooled.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Horus(m): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
jmaine:

What are you saying bruv ?. . .Your super incoherent stories no join. . . .

Your disjointed post above lay no support to your assertion that GEJ eulogy of Mandela is to garner more votes in 2015..

It's sad you all equate every natural occurrence to 2015 polls embarassed

Yes I said it and I say it again, your GEJ is an hypocrite and a Vulture. Honoring a Great leader like Nelson Mandela is to work towards his vision., Yet your clueless retardeen "president" is doing just the opposite by looting public fund. grin
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by jmaine: 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
Horus:

Yes I said it and I say it again, your GEJ is an hypocrite and a Vulture. Honoring a Great leader like Nelson Mandela is to work towards his vision., Yet your clueless retardeen "president" is doing just the opposite by looting public fund. grin

Repeating bullshyte consistently still amount to bullshyte . . .Please try again grin

Honouring Mandela doesn't decide who Nigerians will vote for in 2015. if you feel so, please proof it here or end your comedic sessions .
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Sagamite(m): 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2013
Another case the person Jonathan will not prosecute and sweep under the carpet despite people being convicted abroad (WITH EVIDENCE) for bribing Nigerian public officials:

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/julius-berger-pay-32-million-us-corruption-charges-bribing-nigerian-officials

A cretinous baboon person that cretins voted to be president.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by decepticos(m): 6:40am On Dec 13, 2013
digospel2:

Truly, GEJ is our Mandela. The oppression of the boko haramist and intimidation of the northen oligarchy is more than going to jail. GEJ IS vote even beyond 2019.
Come on i get that u r being political, bet y will u say this. The black South Africans were terrorized by the govt at the time; Mandela came up spoke against the govt in non violent ways, was threatened multiple times, probaly never had a single security detail, still sent to prison for no just reason (dont forget he was a lawyer not a hunter, sorry zoologist), the prison where it'll be easier for him to be killed by the govt, still his influence lived on while he was in a place to b kept quite(hian for 27 yrs kwa!). Guy dont forget that there must have been bribery attempts. Ken Saro wiwa must have been a Nigerian close to the Mandela level, but for wia, them end am.
Nigeria must be great but tell ur(our)selves d truth, Jona is nothing close to Mandela.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Fajzay: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
Omen100: The Mandela who feed on N2b meal annually.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tell them all ... A*ss kissers selling the future of their coming generations at ease!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. / Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos / 2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.