Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,067 members, 7,838,701 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given (1422 Views)

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? / Ever Received A Rival's Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by hannne(f): 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
the best gift i have ever given and received is the gift of friendship.my ex bestie is the best thing that has happened to me.he was there when i needed him th most and as for material things the best thing was when a friend surprised me on my birthday.lets share our experiences wink
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by UjSizzle(f): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
If he's the best thing that's happened to you, why's he an EX bestie
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by Mynd44: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
I got a bucket of pop-corn last Christmas
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by jaybee3(m): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mynd_44: I got a bucket of pop-corn last Christmas
What do you want this xmas?
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
Received: live chicken and 2 yam tubers in a hamper.

Given: hulk hogan singlet and pant to my cousin
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by Mynd44: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
jay bee:
What do you want this xmas?
A newly developed biological strain of crop that grows within hours and can bring an end to starving kids
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by jaybee3(m): 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
A newly developed biological strain of crop that grows within hours and can bring an end to starving kids
Santa said mba mba mba

Oya realistic gift wish
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by Mynd44: 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
jay bee:
Santa said mba mba mba

Oya realistic gift wish
A LG nexus......grin
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by jaybee3(m): 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
A LG nexus......grin
Is that a car?
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
jay bee:
Is that a car?
A plane.
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by Mynd44: 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
aManFromMars:
A plane.
It's superman grin
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by Mynd44: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
jay bee:
Is that a car?
A phone angry
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by Hackerjay(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
No gift ooo..let alone of best
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by UjSizzle(f): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
jay bee:
Is that a car?

A plane.

t's superman grin

OMG grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by UjSizzle(f): 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
aManFromMars: Received: live chicken and 2 yam tubers in a hamper.

Typical igbo man grin
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by UjSizzle(f): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
It has to be a book, it's always going to be a book......until i get pregnant on Christmas day that is cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by jaybee3(m): 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: ...until i get pregnant on Christmas day that is cheesy
Surely awon bois can arrange this sharpish

tongue
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by jaybee3(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
A phone angry

Oh i see

Lemme go and consult santa
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by hannne(f): 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: If he's the best thing that's happened to you, why's he an EX bestie
ahh.d guy has started misbehaving.kip giving me the busy bullshit i.e am in school and no time.am also a student bt i make time for frds.even wen i kal he doesnt pik.i bliv no matter how busy u are,u shud have li2 time for frds.so i c him as my ex bestie
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by Mynd44: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: It has to be a book, it's always going to be a book......until i get pregnant on Christmas day that is cheesy
That can be arranged
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by hannne(f): 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mynd_44: I got a bucket of pop-corn last Christmas
grin how did u finish a whole bucket of pop corn.did u swallow it
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by Mynd44: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
jay bee:

tongue
I know some guys here that can arrange that
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by hannne(f): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2013

grin so d best gift u have ever given was singlet and pant grin and am sure th chicken u received nd yam was for xmas or festival.konfam igbo guy
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by hannne(f): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
[quote author=Mynd_44]
A newly developed biological strain of crop that grows within hours and can bring an end to starving kids[/quote i like your thinking but it a pity t is unrealistic
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by mspee(f): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2013

Ha! cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by hannne(f): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: It has to be a book, it's always going to be a book......until i get pregnant on Christmas day that is cheesy
.hahahahaha.u too lyk books.am sure the book u are talking about will be a novel.as 4d pregnancy stuf,t nt hard na cheesy.guys are not smiling o.am sure with ds ur comment,much PM on your email from nl guys
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by hannne(f): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
Hackerjay: No gift ooo..let alone of best
.hmmmm.why na.
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by Mynd44: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
hannne: grin how did u finish a whole bucket of pop corn.did u swallow it
It's popcorn and it is me....forget, I will eat it easily
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by hannne(f): 6:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
It's popcorn and it is me....forget, I will eat it easily
grin if someone offends you,it means he/she can bribe u wit popcorn tongue
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
hannne: grin so d best gift u have ever given was singlet and pant grin and am sure th chicken u received nd yam was for xmas or festival.konfam igbo guy

grin

Nne, u wunt undrastand. tongue
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by UjSizzle(f): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
hannne: .hahahahaha.u too lyk books.am sure the book u are talking about will be a novel.as 4d pregnancy stuf,t nt hard na cheesy.guys are not smiling o.am sure with ds ur comment,much PM on your email from nl guys
Yeah novels, fiction or non-fiction(history would be sweetsmiley )

PMs resulting from this comment will be ignored angry
Re: What Is The Best Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given by UjSizzle(f): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
jay bee:

tongue
Awon bois had better be cute and married to me grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! / is Sleeping With A Married Lady Taboo? / Farano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.