Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! (1421 Views)

Help A Confused Sister Ooo / Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow / Confused Fellow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
I grew up in Godly manner and almost spent 6-7hrs in the church daily rehearsing the piano. After mastering the piano so i decided to exploit my God giving talents elsewhere, Thereafter, i decided to play for a particular church at yaba. I was so good that after sunday service, i get complements from both male and female(especially females)....The whole drama started while i was playing on a sunday morning, i noticed a very fine gal staring at me. She wouldn't even dance and i was feeling very uncomfortable with it but still she kept her eyes on me. After church service, i saw her walk up to me where i was doing my own stuffs on the keyboard and she said some words like,you play the keyboard very well, can i get some lessons from you?? I couldnt resist teaching her so we exchanged numbers, you know what happened afterwards, and so its been so with so many other ladies...I have played for many other churches after that particular church and its the same old story. Personally, i know there is a problem somewhere but i cant place it..Can anyone help me out here
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
iammo6: I grew up in Godly manner and almost spent 6-7hrs in the church daily rehearsing the piano. After mastering the piano so i decided to exploit my God giving talents elsewhere, Thereafter, i decided to play for a particular church at yaba. I was so good that after sunday service, i get complements from both male and female(especially females)....The whole drama started while i was playing on a sunday morning, i noticed a very fine gal staring at me. She wouldn't even dance and i was feeling very uncomfortable with it but still she kept her eyes on me. After church service, i saw her walk up to me where i was doing my own stuffs on the keyboard and she said some words like,you play the keyboard very well, can i get some lessons from you?? I couldnt resist teaching her so we exchanged numbers, you know what happened afterwards, and so its been so with so many other ladies...I have played for many other churches after that particular church and its the same old story. Personally, i know there is a problem somewhere but i cant place it..Can anyone help me out here
what happened? u been dipping your filthy finger in the cookie jars..eh..man of gawd?

take it out. wipe it clean. go hungry for god. confess ur immorality and get a fresh edition of his holy laws in your conscience
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
iammo6: Personally, i know there is a problem somewhere but i cant place it..Can anyone help me out here
Have you been having sex with them ?
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Obviously
donroxy: Have you been having sex with them ?
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
iammo6: Obviously
it is a normal thing dude woman don't just make friend with a celebrity they wanted to be banged by them ... You are a celebrity and you are taking advantage of them while they are taking advantage of you too !!

But dude, Nobody can make you do what you don't wanna do except you are scared of your fame !!
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
hmmm...normal
donroxy: it is a normal thing dude woman don't just make friend with a celebrity they wanted to be banged by them ... You are a celebrity and you are taking advantage of them while they are taking advantage of you too !!

But dude, Nobody can make you do what you don't wanna do except you are scared of your fame !!
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
iammo6: hmmm...normal
Tis not as if you are doing it under duress now but the urge is instigated by pressure from the girls and your spiricoco is a weak one .....

Mathew 5 vs 29 , Mark 9 vs 43
Lesson: If your right eyes make you sin , gouge it out ..... Hand nko, cut it off .....

In your own case, remove yourself from sinful environment or stand your ground against sin !!
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2014
you mean i should stop playing the keyboard?
donroxy: Tis not as if you are doing it under duress now but the urge is instigated by pressure from the girls and your spiricoco is a weak one .....

Mathew 5 vs 29 , Mark 9 vs 43
Lesson: If your right eyes make you sin , gouge it out ..... Hand nko, cut it off .....

In your own case, remove yourself from sinful environment or stand your ground against sin !!
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by austine4real(m): 9:27am On Sep 24, 2014
Dorotalented keyboadist
Doroplenty fine galz
Doroseduction
Doro fre3 s3x
Doro free STDS/ HIV
Doro i hail oo

1 Like

Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by jacabi(m): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2014
austine4real: Dorotalented keyboadist
Doroplenty fine galz
Doroseduction
Doro fre3 s3x
Doro free STDS/ HIV
Doro i hail oo
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by jacabi(m): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2014
Doroplenty fine galz
Doroseduction
Doro fre3 s3x
Doro free STDS/ HIV
Doro i hail oo
Bad guy!
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by destante(f): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2014
come let the lady pastor lay hands on you. you will never remain same again. smiley
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by GowonAbacha: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2014
destante: come let the lady pastor lay hands on you. you will never remain same again. smiley
Hey...lady destante.
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by destante(f): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Hey...lady destante.
hey mister.
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by GowonAbacha: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2014
destante: hey mister.
Your beauty is breathtaking...You are the most beautiful girl on this forum in my opinion.
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2014
i will be so glad....infact sef lay body on me, i no mind grin grin
destante: come let the lady pastor lay hands on you. you will never remain same again. smiley
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 24, 2014
i cover myself with the blood of Jesus...
Doroplenty fine galz
Doroseduction
Doro fre3 s3x
Doro free STDS/ HIV
Doro i hail oo
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by destante(f): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Your beauty is breathtaking...You are the most beautiful girl on this forum in my opinion.
waawu! shocked
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by destante(f): 11:52am On Sep 24, 2014
iammo6: i will be so glad....infact sef lay body on me, i no mind grin grin
Hand! Not body! undecided
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2014
Ton pa wink wink
GowonAbacha:
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2014
oh k...lay the hand lemme see
destante: Hand! Not body! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by GowonAbacha: 12:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
destante: waawu! shocked
Just sent u a pm baybey...u know what's next and don't pretend dear. wink
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by destante(f): 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
GowonAbacha:
Just sent u a pm baybey...u know what's next and don't pretend dear. wink
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
Na wa oooo...just like that
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
still waiting for that holy hands of us...
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by GowonAbacha: 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
destante:
Confusion shouldn't be ur friend right now. Check ur mail.
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by Jennydoris(f): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2014

You sure say the thing no go worsen undecided?
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by destante(f): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
iammo6: still waiting for that holy hands of us...
Okay its clear you alone can solve your problem. I have just shown this tongue
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
if i hear say e worse...u see fine hands like hers and u say it ll worsen..
Jennydoris:

Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by destante(f): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
Jennydoris:

Lol.
Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
i have no power of my own...Holy spirit i will come to you help me, i have no power of my own
destante: Okay its clear you alone can solve your problem. I have just shown this tongue

1 Like

Re: I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! by Jennydoris(f): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
iammo6: if i hear say e worse...u see fine hands like hers and u say it ll worsen..

Hmmmmm! 'fine hands like hers'... shocked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Must To Give Your Girlfriend A Gift During Festive Periods? / Should I Opt Out Of The Relatship Or Go For Court Wedding? Pls Advice / How Accurate Is Online Psychic Readings Regarding Love Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.